He Came, He Saw Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and Samantha quickly showered together and towelled each other off.

Samantha held Pete's hands in hers and asked, "So you're cool with the whole boy toy proposition?" Pete simply nodded. "And you and I are cool with each other now. I didn't go too far back there?"

Pete answered by pulling Samantha to him and kissing her. He now understood more than ever the difference between physical and romantic love. Kissing Samantha was purely physical. As delightful as her lips were they lacked the chemistry he felt when kissing Rebecca or especially Katrina.

As the two stepped out of the bathroom, Samantha wearing her bathrobe and Pete wearing Rebecca's for lack of his own, Samantha stopped dead in her tracks and put her hand up to Pete's chest. Following her gaze his eyes fell on a surprised looking Rebecca as she made her way through the front door.

12