He Came Home Early

Story Info
New navy boyfriend taking control.
1.4k words
4.08
52.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had spent the day organizing and cleaning her new home until she came across a porn DVD scattered along the stack of movies. She couldn't help but smile to herself and let out a giggle as she pictured him watching it late at night stroking his long hard manhood. She began to let her mind wander and found her-self growing moist. Finally she gave in to her urges and put the movie in the DVD player as she grabbed her bag of toys and settled on the sofa. After a few minutes she leaned back into the sofa and made sure her back was to the windows and the front door. She watched as a muscular blonde penetrated a young brunettes tight ass and began fantasizing about him taking her in his arms and making her his.

She pulled out her anal beads and began to suck on them to make them slick and wet as she pictured herself sucking on his dick. Then she slowly started to insert the beads into her ass one ball at a time. With each bead becoming gradually bigger than the last her breathing began to get shaky and her legs started to tremble with the sensations she was giving herself. Once the beads were all the way in she began to slowly pull them back out. Her pussy was dripping wet at this point begging for some attention of its own. She started to rub herself with one hand while the other still teased her ass with the anal beads.

Her breathing was hard and irregular, lips quivering. She let out a quick sigh filled with his name..."Tim". She was so engulfed in herself she never once heard him walk through the front door. He stood there watching as she teased and caressed her own body. He took her all in before walking up next her then leaning down and began kissing her neck. She jumped in surprise and when she saw it was him she turned red with embarrassment. That didn't last long when she took him in. He was standing there dressed in his Navy uniform. His dick so hard it was near impossible not to see the large growth in his pants. He took off his hat and blouse and his arms glistened with the sweat of a long days work.

He didn't say a word as he walked into the bedroom and came back out with a pair of handcuffs, bondage tape, a gag and a blindfold. She looked at him with pleading eyes and timidly asked what he was doing. He merely grinned with that mischievous and knowing look that always made her want him more. She started to get up when he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back to her knees. With one hand still entangled he used his other hand to take off his belt and unbutton his pants. He never once tore his determined and enticing eyes from hers.

She knew what he wanted her to do. She eagerly pulled down his pants to reveal his throbbing cock and immediately took him into her mouth. She loved the way he tasted and needed him to own her, penetrate every hole he could, make her his. She could feel every pulsation through his manhood and wanted him to be inside of her. He finally pulled her head away and kissed her with a force and passion she had never felt before. He got down on his knees in front of her and leaned in close. As his lips brushed her ear and asked "Do you trust me?" She could barely speak so he had to make due with a quick nod of the head and the eagerness of her hands running along his chest and back as she kissed his neck.

He ran his strong hands up her arms and cuffed her wrists above her head. He went for the gag and looked into her eyes seeing the fear and excitement building up inside of her. He leaned in and gave her one more kiss before securing the gag in place. Finally he covered her eyes with the blindfold. The last thing she saw was his eyes burning into her soul. Not being able to see what he was doing the sensations in her body grew. Every touch was intensified by the element of surprise. He used the bondage tape to secure her arms and legs away from her body so she couldn't fight him.

She felt the tips of his fingers caress their way down her stomach, not stopping until he reached her hips. He gently kissed the inside of her thighs as he slid one of his long fingers into her wet pussy. With one hand he penetrated her and used his other to tease her clit. Her legs began to shake uncontrollably as she tried to pull away. She heard him laugh. She tried to shriek in pain and pleasure as he bit the inside of her leg. He then traced up her thigh with his tongue only to stop as he reached where she wished he would go. Her body tensed and relaxed with a whimper. He loved teasing her knowing that he had total control. He wanted her to know that she belonged to him and no one else.

She felt the head of his dick teasing her, just barely penetrating her and then pulling away. She tried to push her hips forward to bring him in and keep him there. She needed him, her body was crying out for his. He could see her tensing and moving, trying to pull free from the cuffs and tape. When she least expected it he pushed himself into her fast and hard and smiled when she let out a muffled scream of pleasure. She could feel every throbbing pulse and never wanted him to stop thrusting in and out of her. Her body went crazy, her nipples hardened as he leaned down and took them into his mouth teasing and flicking them with his tongue. She only wished she didn't have the blind fold on so she could watch him.

She felt his hand close around her neck getting just a bit tighter with every thrust. Her pussy dripped with approval with every squeeze. He unfastened the bondage tape but refused to let her move. He quickly turned her over on her stomach and refastened the tape. Legs spread wide so he could see her glistening in moisture. He teased his cock back inside of her. With one hand still around the back of her neck he started to spank her. She whimpered with every hit and tried to push back as if to ask him to do it again. He could see the hand prints forming and he couldn't believe how much she liked it.

Next she could feel him pushing a finger into her ass as he thrust in and out of her pussy. The sensation of having him inside both her holes drove her wild. He kept smacking her ass as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. She was growing more moist with every rough move he made on her. Before she even realized he had pulled out of her he shoved himself into her tight ass fast and hard. She let out a cry that could be heard through the gag. When he reached down to play with her clit she was dripping wet with pleasure. He fucked her ass hard and rough as she tried to push back begging him for more. He stopped thrusting and pushed his entire manhood deep into her ass.

He could feel her body tense as she reached her climax. She heard him moan in pleasure as he began to cum. She felt his warm liquid fill her ass completely. When he pulled out and looked at her he saw his juices dripping and mixing with hers. He took off the tape and cuffs first. Then the gag and blindfold last. He saw the surprise and satisfaction in her eyes as he pulled her into a close embrace and kissed her as deeply as he ever had. She sighed and fell into the kiss wrapping her arms around him. As he pulled away he softly whispered "I love you". It was all of her energy to smile and whisper "I love you too".