He Chose Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. I was hoping you could help me pick out what to wear."

"Definitely. I will see you tonight."

She hung up, and I just sat there with the phone in my hand for a moment. "It's about time". I knew that I had been waiting for this moment for a long time, but I didn't think my mom had been waiting as well. It was a great feeling that my mom was just as excited as I was. I had always been close to her, but a part of me felt like she didn't get me some times, because she was beautiful and had been popular in high school. My sister looked just like her, and I looked more like my dad. But still, I could always talk to her, about anything. She was my closest female friend, which might be embarrassing, since I'm 18, but it was the truth.

I sat in the backseat of James' car staring at the phone in my hand. I don't know why, but I was contemplating texting Kylie. She and I have never really been close, but it still seems like the right thing to do. She had thought that James was going to ask her out. Would she be mad when she found out? She wasn't planning on anything serious with him, so I think it will be okay.

When I had finally got up the nerve to text Kylie, the car door opened. I looked up and saw James smiling down at me.

"There you are," he said leaning down so that his face was at my level. "Scoot over."

I moved over, and he sat down next to me. He stretched his arm behind us and curled it around my shoulder. He closed the door behind him. Even sitting down he towered over me. I looked up at him.

"Hi."

"Hi," He said smiling down at me. "What are you doing in here?"

"I was just letting my mom know that I wouldn't be home for dinner."

"Well aren't you the conscientious daughter," he teased.

His hand reaches up and caressed my cheek. Then he was bringing my lips up to meet his. It was a gentle kiss that softened my insides. I placed my hand against his chest for balance, but the feel of his hard sculpted pecs caused my body to heat up quickly. I let my hand wander up and down his chest and stomach, at the same time deepening the kiss. James laid me down onto the backseat and lifted his body on top of mine. The change in position brought his finely toned cheeks into my hands. I grabbed on and pulled his pelvis closer to mine.

"Oh, shit," James hissed against my lips.

He was wearing swim trunks, and it was almost like there was nothing between us at all. I could feel him getting harder. I slipped my right hand into the back of his shorts, and used my left hand to bring his shirt up. I wanted his naked, as quickly as possible. James' hand slid under my shirt, and his fingertips skimmed the bottom of my breasts. Just as his hand was about to move upwards, we heard a group pass by laughing. James stilled. He pulled away from me, and straightened his clothes.

"We can't do this here," he explained.

I sighed, and reluctantly straightened my own clothes. As we were getting out of the car, James' phone chimed with an incoming text message. He pulled the phone out of his swim trunks and read the message.

"Sam wants to know if I found you. He wants to play ocean football, and he needs both of us on the same team to make the sides even."

"Doesn't matter if you are on the team, what ever side I'm on will lose."

James smiled and held out his hand.

"Come on."

I took his hand and we walked back towards the group. We put our cell phones with our stuff and headed into the water. We played an intense game of football in the water, where again, I led my team to an enormous loss. Even with James' spectacular football abilities, he couldn't overcome my lack of ability. It was the most fun I had had with the guys in a while. Usually the games were spent with the guys trying to show off for the girls, but without them there, they just played. They didn't worry about looking like a doofus. To them, I wasn't one of the girls. I had always been one of the guys, just because we had been a group first, before the girls took interest in James, or any of the other ones. It was like we were back in elementary school, goofing around and just having fun.

Around 3pm, we all parted ways. James drove us home. When we pulled into his driveway, he turned off the car and turned towards me. He rubbed his hands against his thighs.

"Do you want to come in?"

"Sure...but I have to be home by 5:30."

James checked the time on his phone, 3:30pm.

"Plenty of time," he said with a smile, then hopped out of the car.

He took my hand when I rounded the car and we headed into his house. He headed straight through the kitchen and up the stairs to his bedroom. I tried to contain the huge smile that was trying to take over my face, but I wasn't doing a very good job.

As soon as we entered his bedroom, he pulled me against him and kissed me passionately. I grabbed onto him and let him have his way with me. I knew that I had been waiting years to have my hands all over James' body, but the way he was possessing me told me that he had been waiting just as long. He lifted me into his arms. I am not that small of a person, but he made me feel light as a feather. His strong arms held me tight and I knew that I was safe in his arms. He sat down onto his bed and then laid back, so that I was straddling him. As he was lifting my shirt over my head, a voice called from downstairs.

"Jimmy...are you here?" His mother called.

James dropped his hands and sighed.

"Yea, mom. Be right down," He called back.

James lifted me off of his lap. I straighten out my clothing, and my hair, and stood up. James remained seated for another minute, calming down his body. Then he led the way, and we headed downstairs.

"Jimmy, honey, will you help me bring the groceries in?" Ms. Morgan asked as she plopped two bags on the counter.

"Sure mom," James said heading out to her car, with me trailing behind him.

We unloaded all the groceries and then put them all away.

"Thanks, Kayla." Ms. Morgan said. "How was your day at the beach?"

"It was great. I helped my teams lose spectacularly at volleyball and football."

"Well as long as you had fun," Ms. Morgan laughed.

"Definitely," I said with a huge smile on my face. "Well I should be heading home. I'll see you later James. I'll be here at 7 o-clock."

"Ok, see you then." James said.

I gave him a quick smile and then headed out the door.

12