He Could Go All the Way!

Story Info
A woman pleases the man during a game.
1.1k words
3.58
87.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dustin and his wife, Beth, are avid sports nuts. They watch everything, NFL, MLB, NBA, NASCAR, but Dustin's favorite is NCAA football. He loves his Fighting Irish. Dustin refuses to miss a game. He takes game days off of work and even hurries to get his chores done so that Beth will leave him alone during the game. This is not a problem as usually she is right next to him on the couch watching too. It was a warm October Saturday and the Irish were playing Navy. Should be an easy win.

Dustin settled down in his lazy boy, with his bowl of chips and a beer. Beth was close behind with a beer of her own and a small bowl. She took some of Dustin's chips and sat down on the couch across from him. As expected the Irish got a large lead and the game was becoming unexciting. However, Dustin was not one to stop watching a game, as you never know what you will miss. Beth tossed a chip at Dustin to distract him from the game but he just said, "stop it." A few minutes later Beth unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her large breast again, Dustin remained focused on the game. Beth was getting frustrated she was feeling frisky and could not get Dustin to play. She got up and went into the bedroom. Dustin paid her no attention. When she returned Dustin noticed she had taken off her jeans and put on a pair of sweat pants. She was wearing a tank-top with out her bra.

She stood in front of Dustin and said "Why don't you come to bed with me?"

Dustin replied "not right now, it's the fourth quarter." Beth sighed and sat on the floor between his legs. Beth was determined, she needed to get fucked. Her cunt was aching to get some attention. She began to lightly rub her snatch through her sweat pants. All the while Dustin still watched the game. Her cunt began to moisten, causing a steaming sensation in her sweat pants. The juices were actually beginning to flow and she had not even touched herself. Beth could take no more. She turned and kneeled in front of Dustin. He kept watching the game. Beth undid his belt, He looked down at her only for a moment. She struggled to release his snake. As her hand grabbed his cock and pulled it out Dustin let out a small moan of pleasure. His penis began to rise. Dustin looked down again, this time he saw Beth sticking out her tongue and licking the underside of his shaft.

She started just before the head and slowly licked all the way down the vein until she almost reached his ass whole. Dustin twitched and moaned load when she licked the vein just below his nut sack. She stayed in that location knowing it was sensitive. Her mouth was warm and wet. Her saliva acting as only the best lubricating jell could. She took one of his testicles in her mouth and lightly, ever so lightly sucked on it. Then she gave the same treatment to the other nut. Her tongue then made its way up the underside of his cock again, until she reached the head. Beth's tongue took a few laps around the head and then she slid he mouth over top of the now fully erect cock.

She lowered her lips down Dustin's cock. Dustin was in heaven. His Irish were leading and driving again, His cock was being sucked and Beth was not blocking his view of the game. He tried his best to watch both the game and Beth as she bobbed up and down his cock in a smooth rhythm. The veins on the side of Dustin's cock were bulging out. He and she could feel them sliding past her lips as she past them going down and back up. Beth pulled up and looked deep into Dustin's eyes. He could see his cock standing in front of her lips.

She continued their eye contact as she again lowered her mouth down his shaft. Beth's pace began to quicken. Dustin's cock was growing larger and larger. She pulled off to look at him again, he turned his attention away from the TV when she did. She looked him in the eye and then stuck out her tongue to lick the precum from head of his cock. She kept her tongue out as she pulled away, letting the precum make a long stream between her tongue and his penis. She quickly started sucking again her pace was intense. He could feel the cum boiling up his shaft. Dustin tried to make it last by focusing on the game. An Irish back broke through the line and had a big run. The announcer said "He could go all the way, no he's down at the 6 yard line. Beth never stopped her rhythm if anything her pace quickened, until the announcer said "He's down at the 6 yard line" at that exact moment Beth looked up at Dustin and said "aawww, he don't get to go all the way. "

Then she stood up took off her sweats revealing that she did not have any panties on. Dustin could see her juices oozing down her inner thighs. She climbed on his lap and slid him into herself. His cock went in easily, she was wetter than she had ever been. Her cunt tightened around his cock. Beth began riding his cock hard and fast. He could feel her juices running down his nuts to his but crack and on the chair. He started to thrust in unison with Beth. She began to sweat as she rode Dustin's cock. Dustin reached behind her and pulled her long hair back a little she arched her back and thrust down as he thrust upward. He was as deep as he was getting. She rocked her hips with him buried inside her.

She moaned loudly. "Oh, Dustin!"

Holding his breath he responded "Here I cum." She continued to rock her hips as the came together. Once she had recovered she stood up from his cock and knelt back down in front of him. She sucked their mingled sex juices from his cock, taking one last slow suck of his shaft.

Then she looked up at him and said, "After the game, I'll really fuck you!" Then she sat back down between his legs. Dustin nearly collapsed in the chair. He looked up at the TV and thought to himself. Good only 2 minutes left in the game.