He Dared Me

Story Info
To masturbate at the office.
1k words
3.83
47.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I downloaded TAIPAN'S story "Power Surge" but I didn't read it until a little later. When I did read it, I realized how turned on it made me. This was very erotic... so real... After exchanging IMs with TAIPAN, I realized that if I wanted to read any more of his writings, I would have to rise to meet his dare... and respond - in detail - by 5pm tomorrow. HMMmm! Would I be able to meet this challenge? Eroticism was not what I normally wrote...in fact, TAIPAN would probably laugh I think, if he could read what I was working on at the time that I received his e-mail. I thought it was so sweet of him to send me a story to entertain me while I was feeling under the weather. My senses were certainly aroused. I still find it incredible that an image can make my breath get so quick. Yet when I had written about my own erotic experiences, I was aroused the entire time. I reread POWER SURGE and allowed my mind to savor the delicious details and I just knew that I would never be able to write a detailed response this late in the evening. So I saved the story to a disk and slipped it into my briefcase. I would look for some time during work tomorrow. I do so want to prove something to TAIPAN. He had not yet met my dare to exchange erotic conversation on line. I wanted him to know that in spite of my time restrictions, he often comes to my mind and brings to me a certain moistness...

I awakened before 6am this morning, and within minutes, my online exchange with TAIPAN from the night before, came rushing to memory. I did not linger long in bed, but rather, with my eyes still closed, I felt my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower in the dark. It was cool in the room.. the windows had been opened all night. So as not to awaken anyone in the house, I closed the bathroom door and very quietly removed my pjs ... a white ribbed shorty t-shirt and black boxer shorts (both decorated with Sylvester and Tweety). I turned on the lights and stepped into the hot steamy shower.

I allowed the water to course down over my head and body, bending forwards just enough to feel the rivulets of hot water running down between my ass cheeks.. oohh it was so hot!! I wondered all the while if I would be able capture the moment in words for TAIPAN. I shampooed my hair and applied conditioner...allowing it a few minutes to absorb into my hair. I ran my hands all over my dripping body and soaped my breasts and between my legs wishing that TAIPAN could see me at just that particular moment. I wanted to slip a finger between my pussy lips and massage my already throbbing clit, but I dared not give into the desire. I had to get moving!

I walked into the bedroom which I had converted into a home office. This was where my clothes closet was and I started to dress in the pants and jacket that I had selected yesterday to wear today. As I started to dress, I realized that I had not taken underwear from my bedroom dresser. I eased on a pair of pantyhose and thought..."no panty lines for me today". I buttoned up my creamy color blouse and looked down. With no bra, I could see my nipples through the thin material. I knew that I would not be able to remove my jacket all day. "What the heck!" I thought..."I'll do it.. no underwear..." It could go over great in my response.

My day starts at 8:30am every day and there is a meeting at 9am to meet with the Operational night managers to get the scoop on the day's activity. I knew I was headed for an unproductive day when for the 3rd time someone said "Denny...??" I was teased about still being asleep, but I am able to justify by saying I am not totally back to normal. This is totally out of character for me.. but I just cannot get TAIPAN's dare out of my head... (YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURS, BRADLEY!!)

I go back to my office and pull out the disk. I quickly read POWER SURGE again and unbelieveably... I feel power surges of my own. Surges of desire rush through my legs and groin and I am filled with a feverish warmth. How will I get through this day?? How?? I am so sexually aroused...oh my god!! I go to the ladies room and open my jacket. I can see that my nipples are totally visible... I can't remember when they were so rigid and erect. I enter the cubicle and unzip my pants. I slip my hand down inside my pantyhose and cannot believe the wetness that has started to seep out. I stand against the wall, and with one hand I hold my pants and pantyhose down and with the fingers of the other hand, I rub my clitoris..dipping my finger into the wetness to spread it all around. I have never done this at work before and I know that I am going to bring myself to orgasm. I pray that no one comes into the ladies room. I insert my middle finger into my very wet opening and push against my clitoris from the inside. I feel my vaginal muscles contracting and just as I feel the warmth approaching, I stop ... leaving myself breathless.. just on the edge of orgasm. The tingly feeling is soooo gooood... I continue to press and rub against my clit from the inside and again... I stop just before I cum. This feeling is one that I have not felt for a long time... it must be the excitment for fear of getting caught. I keep rubbing and imagine that TAIPAN is standing there watching me, and then... I cannot stop....OOHHHHHhhhh!! OMG!! I rush to meet that glorious feeling that has been waiting to invade my senses.