He Didn't Know He Cheated

Story Info
I loved my dad. He only loved me when he was drugged/drunk.
6.6k words
3.7
91.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***So if it wasn't for the fact that this story focuses heavily on the relations between a son and his father, this would easily fit into the noncon/reluctance category and gay male (despite a few details I threw in there). I also know for a fact that the methods used would kill the father in this story, but it is completely fake and only used to move the plot along. So suspend your disbelief for that please. Also know that any habits/actions/words displayed in this are not signs of a healthy person or relationship, but this is what my mind wanted me too write. Either way, I hope you enjoy it and you have been warned.

~seeshyotama*****

He was cheating on me... well... he didn't realize he was, but my father was cheating on me. For years I would drug him up and fuck his sleeping ass and finally, when I was thinking of telling him that ever since mom died when I was 19 he had been my lover, I found him sneaking out of the house to go out on dates. Sure this seemed normal to me. I mean he didn't even know that he was mine, but it still stung knowing that fucking his ass nightly was still not enough to make him subconsciously content with his single status. He thought he had to get a new person in his life to fulfil his sexual needs, but didn't even give me a look or have any form of recollection or subconscious feeling of his words of love and lust he spoke to me as I fucked him.

*********

Now this all started when I was young and I realized that mom was mom, beautiful but still my mom, but I couldn't think of dad as dad. I always saw him as someone I had to impress, but not as a son, but more so like I needed him to notice me as a man.

A lean, salt and pepper haired man with deine muscles all over his 6'5" wide frame. Alos, in case you want to know, I have a similar built but my hair is black and I am also 6'7".

Now one day I thought I was home all alone and I was 18. I was really horny and whenever I would jerk off in this situation I was very unaware of my situation, and could get quite vocal about what I am imagining. There was also this picture of my father in the hallway of him in a speedo on vacation that was my usual go to when I needed it. I would take it down off the wall, bring it to my room, lock the door and cum all over it. Sometimes I would hold it close to my face and lick over his body while I held into an onahole, while other times I should just rub one out and cum on his face. Hell, sometimes I would even use a dildo and pretend that he was in the room with me, fucking me, as I stared at this picture.

And one of the days that I was using the onahole technique, and getting quite vocal about my dad fucking fantasy, I forgot to lock the door, and I didn't hear the door open. I didn't even notice my mother standing in the room until I felt a hand grab mine and begin helping me jerk off. I was too far gone to look and thought it was my father helping me jerk off... even though in the back of my mind I knew the hands was just too small to be my dad.

"Oh yeah daddy! Help me come! Your boy needs you so much! I want your ass so badly! Please let me fuck you daddy!" I kept looking and licking at the picture when I heard clothes rustle and in my mind I saw my father climb over top of me and get on me, reverse cowboy, before taking my hand away from the onahole, pressing himself against it, pressing it between his thighs, and rubbing himself against it while moving it up and down on my cock only using his legs.

I was so lost in my fantasy that, by the time I said screw it to the picture, I let it drop on my chest, grabbed my mother's hips in a tight grip, and closed my eyes before moving my own hips to meet her thrusts.

With my eyes closed I was still able to imagine my father's broad back in front of me and his large ass bouncing and rippling as it meet my pelvis. I knew I was getting closer as I picked up speed and I knew that my father was getting close too by the cries and moans I heard. I was so lost to my fantasy that when my mother spoke all I could hear was my father saying, "Yeah! You fuck daddy so good boy. You're making your dad cum! Oh! I feel so goooood! I'm cumming! You made daddy cum on your fat cock!"

I felt something warm and wet hit my thighs and it was enough for me to be pushed over the edge. I pushed as far as I could down onto my dad's hips so he was passed against me and came deep into his bowels. When that shot was done I lifted him again before quickly forcing him back down on my cock when the next shot came out of my dick. I did the same for the next four or five shots before I just forced him down and let nature to the rest.

*********

My mother admitted to me, after we cleaned up and talked about what just happened, that she had an increase in her sex drive lately and that my dad just wasn't getting any of her hints. She became so frustrated that she had been leaving work early to have sometime to herself and her favorite dildo to relieve some of the tension.

That day was one of those days, and when she saw me imagining my father getting fucked by myself, something in her unlocked and she knew that witnessing me with my father would hit her sexual cravings that she didn't know she had all this time. In fact, my mother seemed to be quite the voyeur when it came to me and my father.

She was the one to help me with the drug plan that let me fuck him nightly. She helped me with where to get them, how much to use and even some of the administering. By the time that we did it the first time I was a pro at drugging my father up to my liking. I mean, I still wanted him somewhat responsive to my fucking and also to have it somewhere in his mind that I was fucking him to completion every night.

Mother would sit in the chair on the other side of the room and masturbate as my father would moan like a whore while I rimmed him the fuck out. I loved the taste and feel of his ass on my tongue so much, and some nights I would wait until he came twice before I stopped eating him out. From there I would move him into any position I wanted and pound the shit out of him as he cried out how much of a cock slut he was. My favorite position was missionary because I loved kissing him, looking at his love and lust filled face, feeling his body meld into mine, and feel his cum and cock rub against our chests and abdomen.

However, all good things would come to an end, and when the timer went off, meaning that the drugs were going to wear off in 2 hours, I did my best to wrap our time up. I would always end it by making him cum by sucking him off while my mother began the clean up job. Once he came for the last time, either in my throat or on my face, I would kiss him and we would share a few loving words and promises to one another before I would leave him to sleep and to help with cleaning.

*********

However, these drug sessions were nothing when in comparison to when he would get drunk, and he is a lightweight. This only really started once mom died, but they made him more responsive to my actions, and also let me fuck him longer. He also remembered all of our drug session confessions and fuck did it made it even more special when he would pick up on my signs and caresses which meant things from changing positions to which speed I was going to go at.

The most memorable night for me out of these drunk sessions was when he actually came onto me first. It was after mom's funeral and everyone had gone home. I hadn't fucked my father since she died because I was mourning my mother and wanted to at least give her the respect she deserved as my partner in crime and not stealing her husband away before she was even cold in the ground.

I really wanted to take comfort in my father, but I just didn't think it was the right time. In fact, once everyone left, I headed to my room after giving my father a hug and some kind words, "We will get through this dad." He just nodded and went to drinking.

I tried to go to sleep and not think about how easy it would be right now to fuck my father, but I told myself that I had to wait a week after the funeral until I made my move back on my daddy. But the thoughts of him drunk downstairs and ready for me to comfort him were too much. I never slept in night clothes, unless someone was over, so I took my dick in my hand and started imagining what would happen if I went downstairs right now. I tried my best to be quiet but I let out a moan now and again as well as the words "fuck daddy" so much that apparently my drunk father heard it and he made his way to my room. He stood there for a while watching me jerk it off and I made more of a spectacle once I noticed him standing there.

Just as I was cumming however he quickly made it over, forced my hand out of the way, took my dick in his mouth as it exploded and he swallowed as best he could, but some spilled out. I somehow was able to stay hard, but I was frozen in shock as to what just happened. In fact, I didn't even move until he gathered the rest of the cum that had been left behind and split it between coating my cock and putting the rest up his ass as a makeshift lube.

He then climbed on me and took all of my dick up his asshole and we both moaned out at how much we missed this. He leaned down and kissed me as I wrapped my hands around his ass to keep him on there, adoring the feeling of his plump cheeks and letting him stretch his walls a bit more around me.

"You broke some promises to me baby. You made me feel punished because you kept your dick away and I was really hungry for it." He said as he leaned down and started kissing at my neck.

I flinched at that because in my grief I forgot about them. I promised him that he would never be hungry for my dick because I would give it to him nightly and that the only time I would stop fucking him is if he did something bad. "I'm sorry daddy. I just thought we needed time to mourn mom."

"I understand, but daddy thought that tonight would be the night that you would comfort him when he needed it the most. Daddy almost left tonight to dick some other woman but I didn't want to get punished on top of you ignoring me." He said while twirling my nipples and I froze... dad almost went out tonight, but didn't... I didn't want to give myself false hope but something in him must've remembered my rules and he subconsciously followed them.

"That will never happen again. Daddy, from now on I promise that if I have the ability, no matter what is going on in our lives, you will get a dicking every night for the rest of our lives. As long as you continue to follow our rules I promise that I will be the only thing you ever truly need." I kissed him and began to pound into him and he moaned into our kiss. "You were such a good daddy tonight that after your ass is satisfied I might even let you fuck me."

"Oh baby! You are fucking me so good! If you keep fucking me like this, I don't think I could stay stay conscious long enough after you make my ass happy." He said after leaving a hickey over my heart.

I laughed and reached down between us to jerk him off, "But good daddy-husbands deserve to be given rewards and you were so good following the rules."

"I thought I was daddy-slut," He said with the cutesy confused look on his face.

"You were, but I decided you deserved a new title. Plus since mom died you are in need of a spouse to keep your whore feelings in check and I don't want anyone else on my dick or in my ass and mouth but you" I smiled and kissed him with so much love so that he knew what I said was what I really felt.

He started crying, and kissed me back with just as much love, before I felt him tense, and from the wetness that splashed between us, I knew he just came. "Wow daddy. That is the longest you lasted since we started making love."

"Yeah, but now I am too tired to do anymore. I love you so much son." He kissed me once more before passing out. I smiled and then looked over to the camera that mom had installed in the room. I smiled and clicked it back off once I decided it was time to clean, and knew that I was smart to turn it on once I saw my dad standing in the doorway. Yet another fantastic film starring my father and I, and yet more evidence to show him just how much he belongs with me once the time comes to make these drugged and drunk fucking session sober.

*********

After that I continued with my promises and was the best husband I could be, both in bed and while dad was sober. If anything I acted more like what a traditional wife would do during the day, clean the house and make meals on top of going to my own job, but at night I was the one fucking him until he was satisfied. However, I did let him do the fucking on special occasions such as either of us getting promoted, holidays, birthdays, days when he was off.

I leave that last one in there because ever since mom died he had been drinking more, but mostly keeps it to night drinking. Though, when it is his day off he is drinking all day and I let him do whatever he wants. Whether that be getting fucked or doing the fucking, it doesn't matter. As long as I keep him drunk he can go all day, and half of them he is so horny because I was at work. When I do work on one of his days off he is so horny when I get home, I don't get a say before he attacks me with love and I just have to go along for the ride.

Eventually, after a year or so of this, I notice that on days that he is off, he is not drinking as much. In fact, if he has a day off nowadays, I have to drug him to keep my promise and fulfill him. He also seems more distant in our fucking and one night he admitted he started going on dates, but wasn't fucking any of them... yet.

I grew so nervous because he was drunk less and less and he didn't give away as much about these dates when he was drugged. It wasn't until I called out sick on one of his days off that I knew for sure he wasn't sleeping with any of them. I followed him all day and despite having two dates neither amounted to more than then trying to get to know each other before decided it wasn't for them.

It wasn't until weeks later that I started noticing a certain smell on him that I realized he had found a steady girlfriend. I was super jealous and decided to punish him by keeping my dick away... but that seemed to be all my dad needed to cheat on me.

*********

A week after I stopped fucking him I decided that was punishment enough and that I would take him out drinking so I could then take him home and fuck the answers I needed out of him, but just as I saw my house, there was an unfamiliar car in the driveway. I parked further away so I could spy on the inside, but what I saw was something I never wanted to see. My father pounding away at a woman's ass and they were both enjoying it by how much noise the were making... I quickly went back to my car and then to a random parking lot to wait this out and plan my next move.

At first I was angry and wanted to fuck someone else in revenge, but quickly changed my mind. I mean, he didn't know he was mine, but I knew I was his and I wouldn't want him finding out I cheated on him. I knew that if I wanted for him to be mine completely I would have to make his undrugged up mind see that he was the one for me and vice versa. I came up with a plan I would enact at the end of the week and when the sun set I headed home.

When I entered the door dad was drunk or if his mind from his worry about me. Also, very horny, and I knew that because his naked chest had the remains of his recent masturbations and he was currently stroking his penis with two fingers, that had pushed aside the speedo he wore in the picture I used masturbate to, up his hungry hole. Apparently, I was gone much longer than I thought and caused him to think of dark scenarios which led to drinking so he could fog up his thoughts. He stopped what he was doing when he saw me, grabbed my wrist, pulled me further into the house, pushed me down onto the chair, and immediately took me in his mouth, once he freed my dick from my pants, to apologize for going out on dates.

"I didn't mean to push you away baby boy", he said in between suckings of my cock, "my waking mind just doesn't realize he is, and so he doesn't like to follow the rules."

"It's okay Daddy," I said as I forced him down in my cock and started to fuck his face, "By this time next week, you'll still be loving my dick even when you're sober."

I heard him give gagged moans and it sounded perfect with that slutty look on his face. I loved him so much, but I knew I had to punish him, "When I cum you can't taste any of it." He gave out sounds of protests but I cut them off by pushing my dick in as far as I could and leaving it there, "And if you taste any of it after I am done painting your face, I won't hesitate to go right to that girl you are fucking and make you watch as I make her mine. In fact I will do that to all your little flings, and we both know that even though you are a good lover I am better. No one would be fucking you then and you would get so horny and slutty you would have wished you listened to me."

By then I had started to move my cock in and out and he looked pleased but worried at my threats. He made a sound of agreement and that was all I needed to get really close to cumming. I released my grip from his head and pulled out which gave him his breath back and I started jerking off into his face. He was such a good daddy resisting my cum that he even closed his mouth so he wouldn't accidentally get some in his mouth. When I was done, I wiped my cock across his lips and then all around his painted face, "Good daddy. Now because you were such a good daddy you can lick up all my cum without worry about being lonely."

He looked so excited and happy I could've sworn there were sparkles in his eyes. He went at my cock right away, cleaning it of my sperm, before wiping it at his face, and then dirtying my cock and cleaning it up again until his face was devoid of cum. But that, and the time were too much for him today because he gave a yawn, kissed my cock and actually rested his lips against it while his head rested on my thigh and he passed out.

I laughed and gently moved him, so I could stand up, before adjusting my clothes and picked him up. I carried him up to his room and cleaned him up before tucking him into bed. I kissed his lips and wished I could do more but he had another few days before he was off again and I wanted to save up as much jizz as I could for when I finally took him completely.

*********

It was finally his day off and he seemed ready to leave me for his mistress... that is until he saw that I was "sick" in bed. Like a good father he decided to stay home and take care of me. Calling his whore and letting her know that he couldn't make it, and arguing that even though I was 23 I hardly ever stayed home from being sick, so this must be really bad. Though, before he was off the phone, I had drugged his drink so that he would get knocked out long enough for me to set up for the plan to make him completely mine. He was soon off of the phone and, when I saw him stagger to his room, I knew it was time to start.

I got up, completely naked, and walked to my father's room to see him passed out, face first, on his bed. I smirked at my success and quickly went to work stripping him off all his clothes, setting up the camera so it was more visible, connecting it to the TV, and then leaving the room to go get the rope I had received from an online BDSM site; I didn't want him hurt while he struggled with his feelings for me. I continued the steps of my plan until he had his hands tied together raised above his head, his legs tied to the foot of the bed in a way that gave some flexibility, but also kept them wide apart, and then finally, his ass was well lubed up and I was currently sucking his dick while I fucked his ass with three fingers as scenes of my father's lovely moments with me played in the background. I specifically chose the fuckings where he would say how much he loved me and wanted to keep fucking me, and especially the ones where he initiated his ass being rammed or where I had my ass buggered by him.

12