He Dominates Me

Story Info
He takes his turn at making me his sex slave.
6.4k words
4.41
111.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up that fateful morning I had no idea I would have the best sex of my young life later that night. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed an amazing sex life with myself, my girlfriend/mentor Angela and a small but rewarding number of men. I have pleasured myself with a wide variety of sex toys that I own ranging from the average vibrator, suction cup dildos, inflatable dildos, pussy pumps, anal plug's and anything else you can find on the internet that I can afford on my students salary.

I had experienced a mind blowing threesome with Angela and her man and most recently I had brought a very nice man home and completely dominated him in every way that I wanted.

As great as all of that had been, it was just a foretaste of things to come.

When I walked in to our local pub to meet my girlfriends for our normal Friday night drinks I didn't see anyone out of the ordinary. I found my friends and sat down for our normal small talk and gossip. After a few drinks I excused myself for the restroom. On the way back to the table I stopped at the bar to talk to our bartender and order another round for myself and the girls.

As I waited for the drinks he came up behind me. He placed his hands on my lower back with force. He began to whisper into my ear as he pushed his body into mine from behind. At the time I figured it was an old male friend or one of the girls just fucking with me. But when he spoke I knew that it was him. The young, plain, very kind man I had taken home and dominated just recently.

"I hope you had fun using me last time, I know I did. But tonight it's my turn, and I am going to make you cum until the sun rises." As he spoke my pussy began to get hot and wet from what he was saying and from my memory of the things we had done last.

It was an amazing night for me, the first time I ever controlled a man completely. The first time I did everything I wanted to do and made him know that I was using him for my pleasure as much as he was getting pleasure from me. It was liberating to say the least.

His words shocked me because the very reason I picked him out of the crowd that night was because I thought he was a complete and true gentleman. Opening doors for women he did not know, having thoughtful conversations and buying drinks without hesitation. He was raised with respect and manners and I knew from this that he could follow my directions very well. So to hear him (and feel him) commanding sex from me like I was his, like I belonged to him was not what I expected in the least.

Regardless of what I expected it certainly excited me! I turned to face him and as I did he pulled me in even closer to his body. I could feel his strength controlling my skinny frame and I could feel his hardening cock pressing into my stomach. A thousand words raced through my mind and not a single one of them was "let me go" or "get off of me." I was most definitely ready for this night, or at least I thought I was.

"My place again?" I asked and with that he led me out the front door towards his car. As we walked out I caught a brief glimpse of my girlfriend's faces with their mouths half open as they processed what was happening. I laughed to myself as I thought about the texts and stories they would all be sending and expecting.

He drove me to my house without asking for any directions. The whole time we were in a silence that was almost unbearable but oddly made me that much more intoxicated by the thoughts of things to come. My pussy tingled and grew wetter and wetter as I sat there replaying scenes of amazing sex in my mind. Sex that I had had before or things I had seen from others.

I thought about the drunk girl video who does anal and loves it (do a search for it) or one of my other favorites with the muscular amateur and his tight girlfriend. I love good amateur stuff because I always think to myself "I should be doing that!"

I love the porno of Jenna Haze and belladonna because both are built like me, skinny with not much in the curves department but love to have all kinds of great sex.

I also like Flower Tucci because of her squirting videos. She is a lot like me with her squirting, she has her best "squirt while fucking" sex from anal because the pussy isn't so full that it can't release.

When I am in a really "nasty/kinky" mood I can't get enough of Extreme Kream, especially her videos with brutal dildos or machines. Of course it is graphic and not "pretty" by any means but a woman who can control her body, holes and muscles that well has to be appreciated in my book plus her squirting is amazing!

These are the kind of things I had going through my mind as we sat in silence at the red lights, stop signs and what not. I was getting more and more wet by the second and when we finally pulled into my drive I was careful to get up out of my seat because I was sure that my sun dress was soaked.

As we walked into my house he shut the door behind us and then picked me up and carried me to my bed. He tossed me down and in one fast motion he pulled my summer dress completely off of me to reveal my small bare tits and my black thong. I sat up to pull his pants down and get my mouth onto his dick but as I tried he pulled me up onto my feet and looked me right into my eyes.

"I am going to do things you have never had done to you. You are going to do everything I tell you to and you will do it until I tell you to stop." He had a very stern tone in his voice. He was not asking me, he was telling me!

With that he turned me around and pressed me against the wall. He pinned his arm above my shoulder and with the other arm he pulled the straps off my dress letting it fall to the floor. Because I am so small in the chest department and never wear underwear I went from fully dressed to completely naked in one swift motion. I could feel his hot body pressing into me and I could feel my dripping wet pussy throbbing for release.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the side so that he could suck my neck.

I don't mind the hair pulling but this was just a little bit more forceful than I was used to so my body fought a little. He felt the resistance and instead of letting up on me he pressed me into the wall, not too hard but not soft either. It seemed that he was letting me know that he was the strong one tonight, I could not stop him and I would have no choice but to do what he made me.

A sudden panic came over me; I had never been dominated like this. Rough sex was always something I liked watching but I had never been in the fire feeling my body being controlled before. I began to panic a little bit and right when my mind started to race I felt the soft, warm stroke of his hand across my butt cheeks. Then lower onto the back of my leg. My heightened sense from the way he was handling me made me feel every stroke of him, every movement sent a tingle to my spine and straight to my brain.

Just as I relaxed his hand landed hard on my ass. Then again, and again. He spanked each cheek a few times and I felt the blood rushing to my ass with each sting he delivered. It didn't last very long but I was gasping against the wall when he was done. My mind was racing, my body tensing. Then I felt his fingers running up my inner thigh. I felt his finger brush against my clean shaven, soaking wet pussy and I shuddered at the feeling it left behind.

He picked me up and carried me on his shoulder to my bedroom and threw me down onto my bed. As he began to take his clothes off he told me what to do to him.

"Get over here and suck my cock." He said plain, deep and stern. And I listened.

I crawled on all fours over to the edge of my bed, opened up my mouth and began to swallow his dick all the way down to the back of my throat. I used all my best skills on him just like the last time and his cock grew steel hard in my mouth. Right when I thought he was about to cum deep down in my throat he grab my hair and began to slowly fuck my mouth like it was my pussy. The last time I had his dick in my mouth I faked like I was gagging on him to give that extra visual and auditory stimulation to him and his ego. This time however he actually made me gag as he increased in speed and literally fucked my mouth hard with a hand full of my hair. I could feel his balls smacking into my chin and I started to have a hard time breathing. But I wanted his cum in my mouth so bad I kept going. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I forced him out of me as I gasped for air.

While I was catching my breath he walked over to my dresser drawer where I keep all of my toys and he grabbed a bunch of things and tossed them onto the bed by me. With each toy he threw at me I grew in excitement of the possibilities of what he could or would do to me with them.

I sat up onto my knees and started to finger myself while he went through my draw of goodies. He watched me slide a finger, then two and then three into myself while he stroked his cock.

"Get on all fours" he commanded me, and I did as I was told as fast as possible. I could feel him climb onto the bed behind me and I braced myself for whatever was coming next. I felt cool, water like feeling on my back and then his hand began to rub me all over. All over my tight ass and my lower back. All over my pussy and asshole. He slid a finger in each hole but quickly pulled out so that I couldn't get full satisfaction from him. When he was done I was covered in lube and ready to be used for the rest of the night!

As I reached the limit of how much I could hold back he started going to work on me. He pushed me down onto my stomach and started to finger the shit out of my pussy. While fingering me he used his other hand to spread my tiny ass apart and lick all around, in and out of my little rosebud asshole. Shivers ran up and down my spine as he did his work and my pussy reached the edge.

"I'm cumming" I said.....and right before I could he pulled away from me completely. The sudden shock of him not touching me was crazy and I immediately reached for my clit to finish the job but he grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me.

"Don't you fucking cum yet. I didn't tell you to cum for me!" But cumming was all I wanted to do. I could not believe he was making me resisting the one thing I wanted so bad!

"Grab your ass and spread yourself open for me." He commanded, I could feel his warmth closing in on me and I did as I was told. His engorged cockhead touched the opening of my spread asshole and I shivered at the thought of him inside of me.

"Is this what you want from me?" He asked

"Yes" I whispered. And he pulled back away from me.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you and I beg me for it." My pussy was literally dripping wet wanting to cum and my asshole was throbbing from wanting him in me. The fact that he wasn't touching me was driving me crazy and all I could think was...

"Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock in my asshole. Please make me cum all over this bed. Make me squirt all over you and myself and grab my hair and don't stop doing it until I can't be fucked anymore!"

With that he placed his dick back at my tiny opening and started pressing his way into me. It was so amazing, the tight feeling of him opening me up. My ass resisted at first but opened to let him in finally popping him in past the first opening. Once he was in me I sat back onto him to get him all the way in. This wasn't my first rodeo and I love getting my ass fucked so I started rocking back and forth on his dick. After about a minute I had him all the way into me. Deep inside where I could feel him in my stomach. I love that feeling, for me that's where my ass cum's the best. Unfortunately for me his smart self knew that and right as I was hitting my sweet spot with his dick he pulled out of my ass just like he did my pussy!

It was torture, my pussy dripping wet and pulsating, my asshole throbbing and empty. I wanted to finish the job so bad, I wanted him in me at full speed but he was not. He would not give me what I wanted and it drove me to the edge and past where I had ever gone before as I strained to hold back my orgasm.

As I stayed put on all fours waiting for him my anticipation grew. Then I heard him open the lube bottle and I gasped a little at the thought of what was coming, even though I had no idea what that would be. First I felt something touch my ass. It was cool but not cold. It started going in and I did my best to accept it in. but it got harder and hard as he pushed.

"Fuck" I let out as I tried to take it inside me. He responded by backing out all the way to either tease me or let me relax a little bit. Both plans worked as I got that feeling again of needing to be filled and my ass relaxed and took more and more in on the second try. By this time I had figured out that he was putting my largest anal plug in me. It is Pyrex (plastic glass) and its 5 ½ inches long and a little more than 3 and a half inches across at the widest point! It is just about 10 inches in circumference I think!! If you have no idea what I am talking about, do a internet search for it and you will see  It is a great stretch and pretty hard to fit in even for someone who enjoys it but you don't have to take it all the way in have a good time with it. For me it is a challenge that I love to take on and this night was no exception.

Now that I knew what I was in for I reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy a little bit as he slowly moved in and out with my toy. It took a few minutes but finally I relaxed enough that the entire width popped past my outer ring and slid into me so nice, so full. The sudden fullness made my pussy get tight as hell just from the invasion and I was about to cum all over when he grabbed my hand and literally flipped me over onto my back!

"I still have not told you to cum. You think I didn't see you playing with yourself? You will cum when I tell you to and if you cum before we will start this all over again do you understand me?" He asked with a hard voice.

"Yes, I understand. I'm sorry." I responded. I was really starting to get into the submissive role and it was really turning me on being told what to do so forcefully. Just the thought of what he would make me do to him or the things he was going to do to me made me unbelievably horny.

"Lay back and close your eyes." He told me and I immediately wished I had a blindfold! But I did as I was told. I'll put the blindfold on my "things to buy list!"

I felt something touch me around my pussy and then I heard the sound of air rushing. Right away I knew he was using a pussy pump on me while my ass was so very full with my plug. I had obviously used both toys before but I had never used them together. The feeling of my ass being as full as it has ever been combined with the pull and blood rush of my pussy being pumped made me feel so tight I don't think anything else could possible fit inside of me. It was amazing!

"Now come suck my dick some more." He told me as he laid down on his back.

I got up carefully so as to not pull the pump off of my pussy. As I got down into the dick sucking position my ass went up into the air and the plug and pump shifted ever so slightly into a new, even more intense position. I had to stop everything to gather myself so that I didn't cum right then and there.

After I got control of myself I went to work on his dick. Sucking, stroking, and jacking him off. I could tell he was close right before he grabbed my hair and pulled me off of his dick.

"Lick my balls." He commanded as he raised his hips and pushed my face down. I again, did as I was told. I licked all around his balls, his taint, even his asshole. As I passed by his tight butt he grabbed my hair and forced my face into him, making me eat his ass. Normally this is not my favorite thing to do unless I am eating a girl and we have just showered but he smelled like soap and was completely clean of all hair so it was really quite a turn on for me. So I kept going, burying my tongue into his asshole as far as I could.

Suddenly he rolled off the bed, stood up and grabbed me by my face as he started to cum all over me. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as wave after wave of hot cum hit me and rolled down my young, slutty face.

"Oh my god." He screamed out as I lapped up as much as he gave me.

He stepped back as I cleaned my face up and he caught his breath. Then he came to me again.

"Turn around on all fours." I did so, as he took the pussy pump and released the pressure. The rush of blood leaving the area was so intense I started to cum.

"Oh my God please let me cum, it's so good baby, please let me cum?" I pleaded as I tried to hold back.

I waited for an answer but got nothing. I flexed and squeezed all my muscle waiting for permission and when I didn't hear him reply I closed my eyes and did everything I could to not release. Just then I felt his entire dick drive all the way into my pussy pushing me completely overboard and making me cum. I was so tight from my pussy being swollen from the pump and my ass being full with the giant glass plug that I could feel every single vein in his cock as it slammed in and out of me. Each thrust was another wave of orgasm hitting me harder and harder like a tidal wave getting ready to crash.

He pulled out fast and grabbed my hips. He swung me around so that I was on the edge of the bed and he flipped me all in one strong motion. He was literally manhandling me, not giving me any option as to what to do, and it was awesome!

I pretended to fight a little as he pushed my shoulders off the bed and down towards the floor but he over powered me and before I knew it I was lying on a pillow upside down looking at my own pussy.

He plunged his dick back inside my swollen lady parts and the orgasm picked right up where it had left off. After about a minute of stroking in and out of me and making sure I saw his dick going in me he pulled out.

"You came on my face last time, now it's your turn. You can cum now and I want you to push that squirt harder than you ever have before."

With that I started feverishly rubbing my clit as he slid two fingers inside of me and massaged my G-spot like it was a punching bag. The rough touch was just what I needed and I started to push as that "have to go" feeling came to me.

"Oh my god! Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!" I screamed as my juice sprayed all over my face, my tits, my stomach, my hair and the floor beneath me. I loved it, and when I opened my eyes and saw my swollen pussy pumping and pushing and opening I was in shock and in love with what he was doing to me.

I was pushing so hard I could feel the 3.5" inch wide almost 10 inch around butt plug trying to pop out of my ass. I was a little worried about that both because of the obvious and because he had not told me to take it out. So I finally began to calm myself down and bring my orgasm back to earth. It had been about 5 minutes since I started cumming and I was literally light headed.

"Go take a shower and remove your toy. Then come back to me ready for more." He told me almost reading my mind about how sticky and cum covered I was.

I got into the shower and turned it on hot but my legs were so weak I had to sit down on my shower stool. Sitting down on a butt plug that large is an interesting feeling to say the least and it shocked the hell out of me.

After I got my legs back and carefully, slowly removed my plug I washed myself from head to toe, got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a large towel. I walked back into my room to find him standing naked by my bed spread which was laid out on the floor with a strange device lying on top of it.

"Take off the towel and go stand in front of the spreader bar." He commanded. I had seen spreader bars in those kinky bondage porn clips before but I had never used one or actually seen one in real life before. It was kind of tough looking. All black, a metal bar with chains and leather cuff straps on the end and in the middle.

12