He Finally Meets His Mistress

Story Info
A boy finally meets the woman of his dreams.
1.6k words
4.06
63.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author: I have more parts of this story coming soon. Please feel free to give me advice or critisism anytime. Thanks... and happy reading!

I make the drive down to Oregon, I am anxious to finally have the chance to meet you. You have no clue that I am coming down just yet and that is just the way I want it. Once I reach your city, I drive around looking for an appropriate hotel to stay at. Finally finding one, I check in and make my way to my room. I have asked to be on the top floor and to be away from other people if possible and they assured me that I would be secluded from the majority of guests. My room overlooks the city, and as I stand in the window I begin to think about how I want the next 2 ½ days to go. I hope that you will be able to make yourself available to me. As I watch the people walk along the street I inspect to see what all is around the hotel. There is a small café style restaurant across the street and I decide that is where I will instruct you to meet me. I find myself watching the people go in and out of the restaurant as I day dream of what your reaction will be to my arrival. We have spoken online for almost 2 years, and have talked on the phone now and then but we have never met face to face. I know you have fears that you will not meet up to my standards and therefore are afraid to meet me in person. I on the other hand have no doubts about it at all, and since I am the mistress that is ALL that matters, right?

I turn from the window and look for your number in my address book, after finding it, I walk to the phone and call. Your secretary answers; I have spoken to her before and I sometimes wonder if she knows who I am to you, as she always put me through so quickly every time I call and this call is no different.

Before I know it I hear “this is Tony, may I help you?”

“Yes Anthony you may, I request your presence for lunch today at 1pm, at the Kozy Kitchen café on 3rd ave. will you be available?”

“Ummmm Ma’am? Are you here in town?”

“Yes dear, I am, I would like to have lunch with you if that is possible”

“Yes Ma’am I will clear my calendar for the rest of the day and meet you at Kozy Kitchen at 1pm.”

“Good boy” I say, “see you then my dear, goodbye”

I then hang up the phone and begin to get ready for our lunch. As I strategically place things around the room I think about your reaction. You were very surprised that I was in town but did not seem to be too worried about meeting me. I hope that you will be as relaxed as you seemed to be on the phone. I then decide to go take a quick shower before I leave for the café.

It is nearly one in the afternoon and its time for me to make my way across the street. As I walk over, I watch the people around me. They all seem to be enjoying the warm afternoon, with smiles, and pleasant hello’s as I make my way to the café. When I walk in I look around to see if you have arrived there yet, and after scoping the place out, I notice you aren’t there, so I take the table in the back and sit down. Waiting for your arrival the waiter comes by; I order a soda and inform him I am waiting for someone. After bringing me my soda he says he will be back after my guest arrives and walks off.

I sit and play with my straw as I wait for your arrival. You walk in the door, look around and finally see me. Cautiously you walk over, and say “Hello Ma’am, I am Anthony, how are you?”

“I am good Anthony, Glad you could make it, please have a seat” As I smile up at you. I then look at my watch and say; “You made it here just in the nick of time, you only had one minute to spare”

You giggle knowing what it would have meant if you were late. “Yes Ma’am, I know, I had to find a parking place”

I smile again as you sit down across from me. The waiter comes by and takes our order and we begin to chat. It is very easy to talk with you as we have done so for almost 2 years now. I feel as though we have been face to face many times. We eat our meal, and pay the check. I then reach out for your hands, you place your hands in mine and I say “Well Anthony, you have the rest of the day free to spend with me, but I would like to make you my 24/7 slave for the next 2 ½ days, is this something you would be able to do?”

“Yes Ma’am, however, I do need an hour or two to arrange it if that is possible?”

“Why yes Anthony that would be possible” I stand and take your hand and we walk out of the restaurant.

I don’t let go of your hand once we're out, but instead hold it a bit tighter as I lead you across the street and into my hotel. “I have something I must do prior to leaving you to arrange the next 2 ½ days” Pushing the button on the elevator I continue to hold your hand. We step into the elevator and as the door closes, I push you against the wall, leaning my body into yours I say, “I will make this next few days something you will never forget and will secure my ownership over you, I hope you're ready to submit to me totally” Just as you are about to say something, I take my finger and lay it across your lips, “don’t talk, I will instruct you when you are allowed to speak” I continue to lead you to my room, opening the door and stepping in.

Just after I close the door, I push you up against it. Hanging on a hanger just next to the door is 2 scarves. Taking one, and tying your hands together, I then tie you to the door knob. My hand resting on your chest I reach up and place a soft kiss on your lips. My tongue slowly tracing your lips, I begin to nibble slightly. I then move to your right ear… I whisper “remember you belong to me, your body, your mind, your soul, and all your desires, they all belong to me. I will do with them as I wish, and you will follow all orders I give you from this moment on, Is that understood, my little boy?”

“Yes Ma’am, understood Ma’am”

“Good now close your eyes” and I reach for the other scarf, wrapping it tightly around your eyes so you can not see. I then trail my finger across your lips, and down your body to your belt buckle. Undoing your belt, sliding it off your pants and setting it aside (I may need this later), I reach up and kiss your lips again. As I continue to kiss your lips, my fingers undo the snap and zipper of your pants.. I then step away from you, squatting down and taking the waistband of your pants and yanking them down to the floor in one quick pull. Reaching for the legs of your boxers I pull them down with the same quickness exposing your lower naked body to my gaze. Standing close to you, wrapping my arms around your waist, and grabbing both ass cheeks tightly.

“MMMMMM nice and firm, I will have much fun with your bottom soon” Then my hands sliding around to your front, I take your cock in my hand. Kneeling in front of you, I give it a quick kiss. Then my hands spread your legs, your cock begins to get hard as you wonder what I will do next. Taking your cock again, and giving it a strong pull, I say, “MMMM your cock seems to enjoy my company”

Suddenly I disappear; letting go of your cock, and leaving you to stand there. You hear a few clicks and wonder what I am up to. The next thing you feel is my hand again stroking your cock, I have something cold sticky on my hands that I rub all over your cock, balls, and finally over your ass. I then tie a string tightly around the base of your cock, and down around both balls.

I say “you have 2 hours before you must report back to me. During this 2 hours NO-ONE including yourself is to touch you,. You are not to go to the bathroom to pee or otherwise, and your pants are not to come down or off your body. I will know if anyone touches you so do not test me on this Anthony, do you understand me?”

“Yes Ma’am, what did you rub on me?”

“Hush my boy, I will tell you when you may speak” pulling up your boxers and then your pants careful not to mess with what I have smeared across your bottom, and over your cock.

“Now go my boy toy, and report back to me in 2 hours, and DO NOT BE LATE” I then untie your hands and un-blindfold you. I turn and walk away sitting in the chair and watch as you leave and walk out the door. .. I say to myself "HMMMM I can hardly wait for 2 hours to go by"

Part 2 to come soon: