He Finally Meets His Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
There's a knock at the door.
2.6k words
4.22
47.5k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: If you have not read part one please take a few moments and do so. This is a direct continuation. I hope you enjoy the story. I am presently working on Part 3. Thanks for reading.

In the next 2 hours I walked around my room making sure everything is just the way I want it to be to fulfill the desires that I have for you in the next couple of days. As I think about what we have discussed and practiced on the phone I can hardly wait to experience them in real life with you. I have looked so forward to this time it almost seems unreal.

There is a loud knock at the door. I smile knowing that it is you, I open the door, taking your hand, and gently pulling you into the room. Once again I lean you against the door tying your hands to the doorknob again and gently kissing your lips, then asking "Did you behave?"

You reply with: "Yes Ma'am, I did just exactly as you instructed me to do.. But what is that cream you rubbed on me, it has steadily gotten warmer."

"Yes Andrew it will, and in a moment I will inspect to make sure you did indeed behave, and do just what I have instructed. In the meantime Andrew, I need you to close your eyes and keep your mouth quiet until I ask you to speak."

"Yes Ma'am"

Placing my finger aside your mouth, to keep you from talking, "shhhh now, do as you're told" smiling at you, taking my right hand and sliding my fingers down from your forehead across your eyelids to close them. After your eyes are closed my finger continues down past your chin and down your chest. I start unbuttoning your shirt, one button at a time, finally reaching the last one. Sliding your shirt off your chest and hanging it from your hands that are still tied to the doorknob behind you. I start by kissing your chin, then your neck on down to your chest, teasing you with my tongue between kisses. Moving from nipple to nipple I run my tongue across each one nibbling, kissing, licking, and teasing. Your nipples react just the way I want them to, they begin to perk up, and start to become hard. You then feel my teeth bite more aggressively as I can feel your muscles in your chest tighten from the pain. As I continue to transfer from one nipple to the other biting a bit harder each time, my hands move to your pants, unbuttoning and then unzipping them.

Giving you one final hard bite, I pull your pants down to the floor, telling you to step out of them. As you step out of them I tell you, "you wont be needing these for quiet a few hours so I will toss them aside for now" They land over at the end of the bed and I smile even though I know you can't see the smile. Grabbing the legs of your boxers I yank them down with one quick pull and you are now naked in front of me. I step back and gaze at you. You are exactly what I had expected. I say to myself….Your body is perfect. I will have a lot of fun with your body, and know that you are the perfect boy to be my full time boy toy.

I can see that you have behaved yourself with my earlier instructions. The cream I put on you earlier was untouched. Knowing how it continues to get warmer as time goes on I imagine it is quiet warm now. I also know that it tends to get warmer with touch and that is the desired result I would like so; Wrapping my fingers tightly around the base of your cock, and sliding my hand up and down the full length of your full cock. I then push at your knees causing you to spread your legs far apart, reaching between them and cupping your balls, I slowly close my fingers around them. I give them a squeeze and then pull downward, stretching them, as the string becomes very taught between them and the base of your cock. You whimper slightly. I can tell by your facial expression that you hope that I haven't heard the whimpers come from you as you know what that will bring if I have. You know you will be punished for not being able to take what I give you and you do everything in your power to take all I dish out.

I stand up, pressing my body against yours and reach behind you and untie the scarf that holds your hands in place. Taking both your hands and giving each one a kiss then turning you around I place each hand flat on the door, then placing your feet as far back from the door as they can go and spreading them wide. You are bent over, your back is almost flat, and your legs are spread eagle.. I leave you like this for a time. I come back over to you, whispering in your ear, "you must behave, and accept what I have for you" Then putting cream on my hand I move back to your ass. Rubbing your ass with the cream on my hand coating it over once again, the more intense I rub the cream on, the warmer your skin becomes. I then spread your cheeks, sliding my fingers up and then back down the length of your crack. I speed up rubbing very quickly causing the cream to become very hot on your sensitive skin. "you must be able to take what I give you Andrew Do you understand?" Then coating my index finger with the cream and spreading your cheeks wide, with one push I push my finger into your asshole. You grunt with the intrusion while trying to answer me. "Yeeeesss Ma'am!" With my other hand I give your left cheek a very hard swat, telling you "take it my boy, toy Take it now!" My finger moves quickly in and out your hole finger fucking you and swatting your cheek at the same time.

"OH MA'AM… that is really getting hot… please MA'AM, stop!!"

Pushing my finger in farther and leaving it there for a moment. I wiggle it against you causing you to groan louder. "You want more?" I swat your ass cheek HARD again and again… Swat Swat Swat Swat…. I slide my finger from your hole and rub the cream into your skin, up and down the length of your crack, and reaching between your legs and grabbing your balls, making sure you are completely covered with my cream. I then leave you there for a while, while I go and prepare the room for the next task you will complete.

After what seems like hours to you, I return, I come up from behind you, swat your ass with my hand and whisper in your ear: "how is that feeling now my little naughty boy?"

"It is very hot Ma'aM… Please take it off"

Bringing the hairbrush down hard across your right cheek, and then your left I say, "DO NOT tell me what to do Andrew…" All you hear after that is the swish and the slaps of the brush as it passes through the air to connect to your bare skin. Swish….. "ouch Ma'am" Swish Swish… "owie" "please stop Ma'aM" You jump with each swat that connects across your cheeks. Your hands do not leave the door as you know if you leave position there will be more to come. As I scold you I continue to swat your ass with each word.."I told you not to speak until I gave you permission to do so, and you chose to disobey me, now you will pay the price for doing so."

Knowing now that the cream must be very very hot on your bottom, I rub both cheeks, then slide my fingers along the inside of your crack.. "You must be my good boy or you leave me not choice but to punish you and I don't like having to punish you, I would much rather play then punish." I then leave you in that position once again. You hear: Click Click Click Click… I bring the camera over and show you the picture of your bottom. Your bottom is a nice color of pink, and you have 3 white stripes across each cheek. I point them out to you telling you "If you behaved your bottom wouldn't have these stripes on them. Now I want you to think about it and I will be getting your next exercise ready. Be a good boy and do not move, talk, or make any noises. Understood!?!"

"Yes Ma'am understood"

"Good" And I move back into the room, picking up your pants and folding them putting them aside, I strip the bedspread, and blanket off the bed and toss them on the floor. I light the few candles I have on the table next to the bed, and then the ones on the desk.. I turn on the quiet music and change into my outfit.

I go into the bathroom and get a wet washcloth, bring it out and wash the cream from your ass, balls, and cock. You let out a very soft "ahhh" and I toss the washcloth into the sink.. I then take your hands and say, "open your eyes Andrew, look at me, and follow me"

"yes Ma'am"

I walk you into the room, you notice the candles are lit and can hear the soft music, I motion with my hand to lay down on the bed.

"Ma'am?? You forgot the cream between my cheeks"

"Andrew I didn't forget anything, and I did not give you permission to speak. Now lay down on your back on the bed"

You lay down and I stand on the end of the bed over you. I smile down at you, knowing that your bottom is still burning from the cream and from the earlier swats you received. I can see the winced look on your face and I say to you "take what I dish out.. And spankings and other punishments won't have to happen, and if you weren't punished then your bottom wouldn't be stinging the way it is."

I then kneel down on the end of the bed and take your feet, spreading them so they are each on the edge of the bed. Taking the scarf that held your hands I tie one foot to the footboard, and then taking your belt and doing the same to the other foot. I reach for your cock, take it in my hand and give the head a gentle kiss… sucking just enough to cause you to shiver. I look at you and smile,

"Cold?"

"Ummm No Ma'aM, that feels so good"

"I'm glad you are enjoying this" As I take your cock a bit further in my mouth. Little goose bumps form on your skin and I let out a soft giggle. Just as I bring you to the verge of cumming, I stop, look up at you and tell you: "Wait, you will not cum until I have given you the ok to do so"

I then stand on the bed and work my way up over your stomach. Lowering myself so that I am straddled across your stomach, I bend down, and start to tease your nipples. I nibble, suck, and tease you with my tongue for a long period of time. When I glance at you your eyes are closed and you have a smile on your face. Knowing that you are happy to finally be in the position you are in, I work myself up from your nipples to your mouth. Kissing you gently, then nibble on your lips, my tongue moves to your mouth as I push it past your lips and play with your tongue. I then lay flat on your chest, and whisper to you, "how is your bottom feeling now?"

"Still very warm Ma'aM but I think I can handle it, Please keep doing exactly what your doing it feels so nice"

"Oh no Andrew, I think I am finished with your front side for now.. I climb off your stomach, and untie your feet, telling you its time to turn you over." You turn over, and I take your feet again and tie them to the footboard. I also take your arms and tie them to the headboard so you are spread eagle on the bed. I stand and look at you, telling you, "I think you are perfect. You make me very happy. Now! Are you going to behave while I play with you?"

"oh yes I am, I promise"

"Good, I want you to just relax, I will be right back" I then walk off from the bed, and I toss the blanket over your head so you can't see what I am about to do.

Walking back to the bed, I begin to giggle slightly; I climb on the bed, and kneel between your legs. Massaging your thighs with my hands I can feel you start to relax. My hands move from your thighs to your ass, on up your back to your shoulders. You suddenly feel the bareness of my chest lay across your ass. You then realize I have removed at least the top of my outfit. I lie across your ass and massage your shoulders. Your body begins to relax and I begin to kiss the back of your neck. Sucking on your neck, just as if I was a hungry vampire; I continue to massage your shoulders trying to keep you relaxed. My mouth then moves from your neck to your shoulder blades. I then continue down the line of your spine and to the top of your ass. Sitting back up between your legs I massage your cheeks. Groping you, squeezing each cheek hard in my hands, reaching down and kissing each nicely rounded mound. I moan softly, playing with your ass with my tongue. The cream I have rubbed on you earlier is still doing its miracle work, I spread your cheeks, and blow a soft breath of air along your crack. You buck your ass up slightly as the sensitive skin becomes hot, this causes your cock to jump and begin to become hard. You then feel the end of a plug being pushed all at once into your hole. You grunt and I swat your ass hard. Once the plug is snug and in place, I return to giving your ass a nice warm tongue bath causing your cock and balls to ache from the excitement.

I then straddle your ass; you can feel my bare wet skin against yours. I moan as I grind myself on your ass. My fingers move to my slit sliding along my slit causing me to become wetter by the second. I continue this until I am just about to explode with my own excitement. I then lay across your back and move my hips up and down, my fingers slide along my pussy then finger fucking myself. I kiss your shoulder blades, playing with the muscle lines along your strong back. I bring myself to orgasm, and then collapsing on your back. Laying there completely relaxed, still straddling your back for what seems like an eternity to you.

Part 3 to come soon.