He Fucked My Fianc? Online

Story Info
They meets a man online.
5.8k words
3.29
61.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
612 Followers

This is a true story. I felt the need to write it and get it off my chest. The early part of the story is as close to the truth as I can remember being that it takes place over the past two years. The last part of the story took place the day before I wrote this. Oh yeah, the phone number was changed to random numbers, near the end of the story so don't try calling it lol. Enjoy!

I guess I should start at the very beginning. I met my fiancé two years ago. We actually met online while I was nearing the end of my relationship with Melissa, a hot Latin chick. I was definitely not looking for a relationship. You know how you feel when you are in an exhausting relationship and it just ends. You do not want to date. You do not want to bother with the opposite sex. You just want to be left alone and try to find happiness on your own.

I was at that point when I met my fiancé. I was in basketball chat room, on AOL, with some pals. Shooting the shit and busting on people as usual. My one friend at the time was joking around with this chick named Jaded. I forget what happened next but we exchanged numbers and she called me that night. We had hot phone sex and things seem to develop from there at a quick pace. I broke up with Melissa via Instant Messenger. She was fucking pissed and I told her about Linda, who I was seeing on a daily basis. Melissa told me the reason she has been missing in action: another man, as I had suspected. She had disappeared for about a month without so much as a word of explanation.

We soon met in real life and became like honeymooners. We never left the bed when we were together.

One night we were watching I Love Lucy and I said to her “I Love Linda!”

“Do you really love me?” She asked

“Yep baby!” I answered nervously.

I never really poured my heart out to a woman like that. I usually held back in fear of getting hurt or because I did not care enough to be the first to say, “I love you”

After a few months, I introduced her to a friend of mine online. My friend’s girlfriend at the time had introduced me to a woman online who lived close to me and we soon became friends. Her name was Vanessa. She was married and had a kid so I had nothing to worry about, like being tempted to cheat. She was definitely safe friendship material in my eyes. Linda became jealous about me talking to Vanessa even though I did not intend to ever do a thing with Vanessa. In fact, I bragged about Linda to Vanessa. I had told Linda a few nights before I met Vanessa that I loved her and I was being truthful.

I was even honest with Linda and told her that Vanessa and me were talking on the phone. Huge mistake! (We will get to that later) Nothing sexual took place at the time. Anyways, back to me introducing Linda to my friend Tom. He and his girlfriend had broken up and he seemed lonely. I felt sorry for him. I created a Private Room on AOL and the three of us went there. I really felt bad for my friend. I loved Linda but I always had a fantasy of my woman fucking another man. I guess every guy has that fantasy, about his woman, deep down. We were all chatting about various things and flirting. Linda was at home so we were all on separate computers.

I Instant Messaged Linda and asked what she thought about cyber fucking my pal. She seemed hesitant but I talked her into it. The tension in the PR was so thick it was almost drowning me. Part of me wanted her to fuck him to satisfy the curiosity of allowing a woman to cheat on me, in front of me. Part of me wanted to stop it before it was too late. The part of me that wanted to see her do it won out and we talked to my friend about doing this. I sat back and watched as they began to talk to each other sexually.

There is nothing as taboo, or as exciting, as seeing your woman talk sexually with another man. I had no fears about losing Linda because I knew she was mine and I was deeply in love with her, even that early in our relationship. I saw my friend and girlfriend begin cybering and I was getting excited. I masturbated and wondered if she was doing it for real.

I asked her and she said she was. She came three times. I was somewhat jealous because she seemed really turn on from cyber fucking my friend. After that, things were not the same between Linda and me. I noticed she was becoming distant and I heard from he less frequently. She was becoming increasingly jealous of the friendship between Vanessa and me. No matter how many times I explained to Linda that there was nothing sexual between Vanessa and me, she would not believe me.

It all came to a head one day and Linda broke up with me. It was a bad breakup where we called each other names and she said the poetry I wrote for her “fucking sucked” in her words. She even sent me some emails calling me an asshole and cussing me out. I blocked her from my buddy list and email list after that.

“Fuck this!” I thought.

She wants to accuse me of fucking Vanessa I might as well do it. I hate to be falsely accused of something. That night I talked to Vanessa on the phone and I told her that Linda dumped me.

“Oh No! You two were so in love! All that poetry you showed me that you wrote for her was so sweet. How could she suspect you would cheat on her? You love her to death! I feel so bad. Maybe if we don’t talk anymore she will forgive you.” Vanessa said.

“It won’t work Vanessa. It was a very bad breakup. Besides, I will have any friend I want. No woman is going to tell me who can be my friend and who cannot. I never want to see or hear from that bitch again!” I said, my feelings still hurt at the cruel words Linda told me a few hours earlier.

Vanessa began talking softly. She soothed me with her words. Next thing I know we were talking sexually. We had hot phone sex. I came and Vanessa moaned aloud as she came with her vibrator buried deep inside her pussy. The next day I received an email from Linda from another name because I had hers blocked. She seemed to calm down but I was still fucking pissed.

She seemed to be chatting normally when we were on the Instant Messenger but I was boiling inside. I wanted to hurt her as bad as she hurt me. At that time in my life, I was not the type of man to forgive a woman easily. Linda seemed to have gotten over the fight but I wanted revenge. I am honest, to a fault, and I told her about Vanessa the night before.

“I fucking knew it! You have been fucking that bitch since you met her!” Linda typed.

“No I haven’t and it’s none of your fucking business anyways. I did it because I am sick and fucking tired of being accused of something I didn’t do!” I typed back.

We argued back and forth and my temper was exploding. I wanted to hit something. The argument was escalating and she went even further.

“Sex with you sucks anyways! I am fucking another man and he is good!” She typed.

That was low. Below the belt. I had a good idea who that “other man” was. My friend Tom had been acting strange lately and he seemed to be feeding me this shit that Linda and me did not belong together because of the long distance factor of our relationship. He seemed to be feeding me every doubt I had about my relationship. We typed back and forth and I told her I never want to hear from her again.

“Goodbye and have a good life Linda!” I typed.

That was it. I was never going to talk to the bitch again! I was supernova after that. Nothing could calm me down and I walked around my room like a tiger in a cage. Pent up frustration and anger were boiling to the surface.

A few weeks later Linda and I were talking again on a regular basis. I was still talking to Vanessa on the phone at night, as well, but there was nothing there for me. She was married, had a kid and the situation was too complicated for me. In addition, she was not my type. A big part of me was mad at her. She wormed her way in causing doubt between Linda and me. She liked me from the beginning but I only liked her as a friend. I guess I was using her as revenge for ruining my relationship with Linda and using her for sex now that I was single again. Linda was still fucking whoever it was.

We soon began hanging out again online and went to several chat rooms. She seemed intent on flirting with every guy and it drove me fucking nuts. I was never really the jealous type but I guess it is because I loved her and lost her.

One night soon after we started chatting again, online Linda said she was horny and wanted to have phone sex.

“No way! You lost that privilege when you dumped me!” I said angry that she would even ask me for any form of sex.

“Come on baby! Please! I am horny.” She said and begged me for sex.

“No fucking way!” I said “Please baby! Cant we just talk on the phone then?” She pleaded.

“I guess but you can forget about phone sex, if that’s what you’re thinking.” I said.

“Ok, go offline and I’ll call.” She said.

I went offline and she called. Soon she was bugging me for sex.

“What’s the matter? Shouldn’t that other guy be taking care of you?” I asked

She said that they rarely did it and had ended as far as the sex was concerned. I asked her who the man was but she refused saying that I do not know him. I knew she was flat-out lying to me. This went on for a few months with us slowly getting back together. First, we became friends who fucked then we became an open couple (her idea). Then she became weary because she said I was getting too possessive which I do not think I was.

I loved her even then, which was definitely the worst period in our relationship when we broke up and first started getting back together. I bugged her everyday about who the man she had an affair with was. I suspected the man was my friend Tom. Tom acted funny when I first told him I was getting back with Linda and he stormed out of the Private Room we were in like a bitch.

Not too long after that, Linda confessed the whole ugly story. Her and Tom were having phone sex before me and Linda broke up. I suspected that much. I was in denial but a part of me knew that the man was Tom. I blew up. I was angry. I wanted to break up with her. I guess it hurt me that she left me for him and came back to me because he rejected her because he was too fussy and she had a flaw. She made me promise not to tell him any of this. She said he was really my friend and cared about me. Yeah right. I was not born yesterday.

I flipped out on him next time I saw him and told him to fuck off. Things were tense between Linda and me for a while after that.

A few months later…

Things seemed to be going very well between Linda and me. She kept wondering where our relationship was going though. I had no clue. We were constantly facing trust issues between each other. She still thought that I had cheated on her before we broke up which is not true. I think that maybe Tom fed her some lies so he could get with her. He certainly worked extra hard to get us both doubting our relationship and love.

I then did something crazy. I proposed to her. She accepted.

Sometime in September 2002….

I was sick and came down with a bad case of pneumonia. I ended up in the hospital for a week. I noticed Linda did not call or visit. Every time I called her, she was busy, sleepy, or something else. I tried to reach her that Sunday, she was not home at all, and I did not hear from her that day.

I suspected something was wrong. When I got out of the hospital it all came out in the open. She cheated again. She was feeling lonely and unloved because my sex drive was not the same and I was feeling too sick to pay attention to anyone.

She met a man online that Saturday night. They chatted and exchanged phone numbers. They had phone sex and then she went over to his house that Sunday. She spent the day with him and his kids watching TV and stuff (from what she told me). His kids went to bed and she wanted to leave. They ended up kissing and making out. She gave him a blowjob, He fingered her, and that is it from what she told me. She did not want sex because of her fear of getting pregnant.

I was floored hearing all this. We were on the verge of breaking up again and had some moments when we almost did. I did not trust her after that. Part of me was turned on that she gave the guy a blowjob. The major part of me was crazy with jealousy though. I think the reason I was so mad and jealous both times, she cheated was that we broke up or were on the verge of breaking up both times.

Yesterday, March 9th, 2003…

I was feeling horny from reading a lot of the wife swapping stories on this website. Linda and me are still having hot sex but it only came a few times a week now because one of us usually felt sick or not in the mood. We seem to not be feeling the same thing, at the same time, where sex is concerned; lately I decided that our relationship needed to be spiced up.

The other night while we were making love, I had her talk to me about giving that guy a blowjob. I asked her for details. We ended up having amazing sex and we were both tired afterwards.

This gave me an idea. I wanted to see her fuck another man. I realized my mistake before was introducing her to a friend. I love her with all my heart but I am turned on by the taboo nature of a woman in a committed relationship having sex with another man. We all get tempted from time to time and I figured it would be best if I were with Linda when she did get tempted.

We made up new screen names and went into a room on AOL called Cyber room (or something close to that). Linda said she had four instant messages and men were hitting on her left and right. I had let people in the room know I was her fiancé. This one man instant messaged me and began asking questions about her. I told her about him but she worried that he might be under aged because kids were coming and going in the chat room.

He said that he was 36. His name is Clark and he was horny. Linda still seemed hesitant. She asked how I knew he was 36 and not just saying it. Well he said it quickly, I asked him what year he was born, and he said 1966. No kid could figure it out that quickly. I had to use a calculator to figure it out.

I began to get excited wondering where this was going. Linda did not seem like she was going to go through with it. She began asking questions and the conversation turned sexual.

The following is what took place. I was not lucky enough to get the entire chat log but this is pretty much the hottest part of the cyber sex that took place. This is entirely true. Only the screen names were changed for the protection of my fiancé, the man involved and myself.

Ask2Fuc969: What do you look like Wet? Can I have a picture?

LadysMan: She looks a lot like Neve Campbell dude! She don’t send out pictures anymore cause some asshole posted it on a website once, before we met. She don’t like that shit! If I ever find that fucker, I am going to kick his ass!

WetPanties2003: Many people tell me I look like Neve Campbell. Man is right though. I don’t send out pics anymore because a guy I was cybering posted naked pics of me on a website and I won’t fall for that shit again.

Ask2Fuc969: Wow!

WetPanties2003: lol baby

LadysMan: lol babe

WetPanties2003: Anyway, Man and I want to be discreet. We will be trying to start a family soon so we cannot take the chance of something like that happening

WetPanties2003: Hold on a sec. I want to take my bra and panties off and get my vibrator

Ask2Fuc969: Ok

WetPanties2003: I’m back. Do you still want to fuck me?

Ask2Fuc969: Hell yeah I do baby!

WetPanties2003: I want to suck your dick

Ask2Fuc969: are you good at it?

WetPanties2003: I am

Ask2Fuc969: tell me all about it

WetPanties2003: I lick the tip then the sides up and down the shaft

Ask2Fuc969: can LadysMan peak in on you?

WetPanties2003: can what

Ask2Fuc969: I like to watch can I?

Ask2Fuc969: can your b/f peak in on you?

LadysMan: yeah WetPanties2003: yes he can

LadysMan: I love watching her masturbate she looks so sexy naked and sweaty

WetPanties2003: if I had a web cam you could

Ask2Fuc969: Man, did you go look

Ask2Fuc969: Wet are you touching yourself?

LadysMan: yeah I always peak at her she looks delicious now

WetPanties2003: I am

Ask2Fuc969: where

WetPanties2003: touching my clit

Ask2Fuc969: I’m stroking my cock is that okay

WetPanties2003: yes

Ask2Fuc969: does that turn you on knowing what I am doing

WetPanties2003: yes

WetPanties2003: is it hard

Ask2Fuc969: very

WetPanties2003: hmmm

Ask2Fuc969: covered in ky so I have to type one handed

Ask2Fuc969: ky lube

WetPanties2003: me too

Ask2Fuc969: really?

WetPanties2003: typing one handed

WetPanties2003: don’t need ky I am wet

Ask2Fuc969: hey Man, what are you doing over there

LadysMan: enjoying the show

Ask2Fuc969: I want to lick you Wet

WetPanties2003: got my vibrator out and stuck it in my pussy

WetPanties2003: pushing it in and out

Ask2Fuc969: I lay you down on the floor

Ask2Fuc969: and kneel between your legs

Ask2Fuc969: kissing your stomach

Ask2Fuc969: and inner thighs

Ask2Fuc969: kissing and licking the back side of your knees

WetPanties2003: yes

Ask2Fuc969: licking up your legs

Ask2Fuc969: you can feel my breath on your wet pussy

Ask2Fuc969: do you want my tongue?

WetPanties2003: tes

WetPanties2003: yes

WetPanties2003: I want it

Ask2Fuc969: slowly I kiss your pussy

Ask2Fuc969: little licks

WetPanties2003: hmm

Ask2Fuc969: spreading your lips with my tongue

WetPanties2003: hmnm

Ask2Fuc969: pushing into your tight hole with my wet tongue

Ask2Fuc969: licking little circles

Ask2Fuc969: around your clit

WetPanties2003: oh yes

Ask2Fuc969: faster then slower

WetPanties2003: hmmm

Ask2Fuc969: soft then firmly

Ask2Fuc969: then firmer

Ask2Fuc969: quick then slow

WetPanties2003: hmm it feels good

Ask2Fuc969: my finger finds its way to your pussy

Ask2Fuc969: as my tongue circles your clit

WetPanties2003: I like feeling your tongue and fingers in my pussy

Ask2Fuc969: my finger pushes in

WetPanties2003: hmmm

Ask2Fuc969: I fuck you with my finger as my tongue dances all over you

WetPanties2003: yes

Ask2Fuc969: does it feel good baby

WetPanties2003: it does baby

Ask2Fuc969: I want you to cum all over my hand and face

WetPanties2003: oh yes

Ask2Fuc969: wet slurping noises I kiss and lick

WetPanties2003: it feels good

Ask2Fuc969: and push my finger in and out

Ask2Fuc969: do you want my cock baby?

WetPanties2003: I do

WetPanties2003: I want your cock

WetPanties2003: fuck me baby

Ask2Fuc969: you pick the position

Ask2Fuc969: still working that vibe?

WetPanties2003: doggy style

WetPanties2003: yes

Ask2Fuc969: I luv it doggie

LadysMan: want to suck my dick while he fucks you baby?

Ask2Fuc969: you turn over

WetPanties2003: yes baby I want to suck you!

WetPanties2003: turning over

Ask2Fuc969: and put that perfect ass in the air

Ask2Fuc969: my hands on your ass

WetPanties2003: fuck this ass

WetPanties2003: hmmm

Ask2Fuc969: want it in the ass or pussy

WetPanties2003: pussy

Ask2Fuc969: me too never done the ass thing

WetPanties2003: I want to cum on your dick

WetPanties2003: me either

Ask2Fuc969: my cock pushing against your pussy lips

WetPanties2003: hmm

Ask2Fuc969: you try to push back but I wont let you

Ask2Fuc969: teasing your pussy

WetPanties2003: hmm

Ask2Fuc969: my hands touching your breasts

LadysMan: grabbing your hair baby and shoving my cock all the way in your Mouth

Ask2Fuc969: tell me to fuck you

WetPanties2003: fuck me

WetPanties2003: fuck me hard

Ask2Fuc969: one long quick thrust

WetPanties2003: hmm my baby I love the taste of your cock

WetPanties2003: hmmm

Ask2Fuc969: pushes me deep inside your pussy

LadysMan
LadysMan
612 Followers
12