He gets Fisted & Filmed by 2 Girls

Story Info
He fucks a girl, then gets fisted and strap on from 2nd.
2k words
4.12
27.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucks her and then gets fisted.

I worked for a lesbian owned company and started noticing a pattern that when a female coworker did something in my sales territory that violated the rules she would get away with it. If I tried to close a new client in her territory, she would get the commission I earned. That unfairness and trying to understand femininity, made me interested in getting fisted, feminized, feeling what would it be like to be entered, penetrated, fucked hard, stretched, gaped. What is the female experience?

Also, I was watching a lot of porn. Vanilla porn was boring. The "ah, ah, harder" was fake and contrived, and clearly not what the chick getting fucked was truly feeling. Often she looked bored during that ah, ah, harder" soundtrack. But on fisting videos, the moans were real, genuine, and authentic. The girl being fisted in her ass or pussy was feeling something, deeply, in her core. The sound of her moans was different, richer, from her inner core. I wanted to experience that!

I wanted to experience what it felt like for the receiver as her ass closed on the fister's wrist after the wide part, the knuckles and the knuckle of the thumb passed through the sphincter.

I loved how the asshole would come out a bit and just wrap itself gently around the fister's wrist, so you could just see that outer wrist bone outside the anus, the rest of the hand being inside. I wanted to feel that feeling when her face just spoke real emotion, depth of feelings, the moans and the breathing were from the core, deep, real, primal.

I asked a distant friend to help. Tara agreed. I wanted to fuck her first. I wanted to be a man and fuck before I was fist fucked. She said she was on her period and didn't want to fuck me, but she would fist me, and had a friend who was game to fuck me first and then film the fisting. She brought her to the hotel, a shortish brown skinned girl named Carmen. I liked her. She had caramel skin, and was just the right kind of attractive pudgy that she had gorgeous round, perfect, naturally big and perky boobs.

We sat on the bed next to each other first and smoked a joint (yes, it's legal in Denver, CO), she in her bra, her breasts overflowing sexily, me in my underwear. I went to the bathroom and gave myself 3 enemas, til the water came out as clear as it went in. I came out naked, vulnerable, unsure.

Carmen took off her clothes and I put on a condom, she gave me head to get me hard. I had her lay on her back. Her slit was long, with delicious looking fat outer labia and butterfly inner labia that were purple and engorged. I penetrated her in a smooth thrust, she exhaled and gasped, her nails dragged across my back. I pressed into her deeply and arched my back to take one nipple with a deliciously large areola into my mouth and tease it between my teeth.

Tara relit the joint and I asked her to pass it to me. Tara put it between my lips and I took a drag as I was on top of Carmen, fucking her round, sexy young body. Some ash fell on Carmen's forehead, Tara took the joint back. Carmen fondled my nipples, smooth arms cradling her breasts, compressing them, creating a beautiful valley between perky nipples.

From the excitement, her squeezing her delicious pussy on my cock, the weed, what was about to happen, I came, I squirted, I pushed deep into her, one contraction of my prostate, two, three, four, at six the contractions and the sensations weakened, my cock went limp, I pulled out and there was a healthy bit of sperm in the end of the condom.

Now it was my turn!

I lay on my back on the bed, legs out wide. I'm white, blond, athletic and do yoga around 3 times a week. But this was more to be more than yoga. This was to be an assisted stretch I hadn't attempted before. And it was all or nothing, and I was determined Tara would get her whole hand in me.

Tara stood between my legs, put a glove on her right hand, lubed it with her left. Carmen had grabbed the camera and was filming a video of us. Tara asked me "ready?" I nodded "yes". Tara put her first finger in my anus. It felt invasive, hard, foreign. I moaned to get in the mood. Tara added a second finger.

I focused on relaxing, breathing deep, visualizing porn, being open and receiving, being open, feeling very vulnerable.

Tara added a third finger into my root chakra, the base of my energy, my life, a sensitive part of my anatomy I always thought I should keep secret that was now being explored, widened, filmed. Tara twisted the fingers.

I asked for more lube. It felt nice, smooth, stretched, full, fulfilled, good. I liked the movement. I breathed, closed my eyes, tried to pull her in. She moved in me, I felt full but great. I asked how many fingers, she said: "all four", I moaned and started stroking my completely limp cock. Tara worked me some more, twisting her hand from 9 o clock to 3 o'clock, her tits moving with her motion, as my stomach moved with my breathing, my fullness, my nervousness and anticipation.

Then Tara pulled back her hand. My anus tightened, but wanted more. Tara applied more lube to her knuckles and the base of her thumb and asked if I was ready. I was nervous, vulnerable, spread eagled in front of this skinny girl with a body like a sprinter with perky tits and this look on her face like she was going to fist fuck me hard, her way, her terms. I said "ok".

I lay back, tried to relax, breathe. I felt a stretching, a pressure inward. My ass wasn't giving way. I asked her to pulse her fist, it felt better, it seemed to help loosen my sphincter, but her knuckles felt dry, hard on my delicate inner skin. I asked for more lube. She eased back and applied more.

I grabbed my knees and opened myself for her. She leaned forward, watching me, my hole, she angled her elbow in so that she could push with her hips against it.

I could feel my anus swelling, stretching, dilating, the pores of the skin getting farther apart, thinner, more vulnerable, feeling everything, a bit dry, maybe it was the latex glove, stretched, expanded past my limit, painful, agonizing, a wave of sensation swept over me, pain, fear, sacrifice, taking one for the team, handling this, just being here, fisted, expanded, my most vulnerable being taken, stretched, expanded, made more versatile.

I went back to my breath, I sucked in her hand. I could feel it slide, penetrate, expand my inside. My anus re-contracted, shrank on her much thinner wrist. I spasmed in pleasure, ecstasy, fullness, deepness, being known, being explored, being held, being fisted, being what I had seen and blown my load to so often in porn.

I was a sexy, fisted person, really feeling, a hand up my ass, feeling all the endorphins, tingling, thrilling, feeling full and satiated and horny and perfect. I was fully alert, present, feeling everything, not worrying about the normal bullshit that is usually in my mental periphery. I had a slender arm coming toward me with a slender long fingered hand inside my ass. I had perky tits jiggling at me as Tara moved slightly in my widestretched ass.

I moaned. I rolled my eyes back. She held my gaze, lips pouted, an inscrutable smile, as she worked my insights and used her left hand to give her right more power to move inside me. I pulled back on my frenulum, masturbating myself, squeezing my ass as she begged me not to squeeze too hard, it was hard on her wrist bones.

I felt her, soft, moving, like the ocean, within me, delicious, full, stretched, completed. I squirted semen out of my limp cock, past my belly button, on my nipple, down my stomach. The sensation faded and my ass felt overstretched and overstimulated.

I asked her to slowly pull out. She did. I felt a sense of regret, melancholy. My anus restretched, expanded outward while around the wide part of her hand and then recontracted. It was a brief moment of pain, of being stretched to the limit, of being pushed past my boundaries, of doing more than I knew I could, and then it was a relief, a shrinking, reclosing of my ass as she withdrew her fingers and looked at them, clean a nd glistening with lube.

I wanted more. I had a bag of toys I had used to train my ass, to fuck my ass when I felt fucked by life and wanted to fuck myself in a way that felt fun, that gave me an orgasm, a release, catharsis. I told her to pull out the big blue one, the large, long, fat dildo with the slightly narrowed band just before the base.

I asked her to pull out the scarf that was also there, and knot it tight around that narrow part, and then tie the whole thing around her waist, a makeshift dildo harness. She did. It worked, even though it wanted to hang down like a limp cock unless supported by her hands.

I got on all fours, doggystyle. I was high, from the endorphins and the weed. I could feel my anus being penetrated, it felt amazing, but not as big as that dildo usually feels, that dildo is huge. This felt great, relaxing, beautiful, filling and refreshing. I asked her if she had inserted a finger. She said no. I didn't believe her. I reached back, feeling around my asshole. It was the dildo.

Omg! That giant dildo felt like a finger after the fisting I had just gotten. I liked it. I asked her to fuck me. She did. In and out. I asked deeper, till the dildo hit the inner part of me, both sensitive, slightly painful and very orgasmic. Supposedly the Nazis to take sperm samples for their research in the concentration camps had just jammed broomsticks against this spot. Hit that deep spot hard enough and it triggers an ejaculation.

I liked this spot, yet asked her to pound it a little more gently, that way it's orgasmic. She fucked me, one hand around the dildo, about 7 inches of the translucent blue monster inside my stretched ass.

I moaned. I masturbated some more. It felt great. I kept having her fuck me from behind with the big blue dildo, it felt amazing, I couldn't get myself to come and yet I still wanted to keep being fucked, filled, worked. I loved the benefit of the feminine, of being able to receive non-stop and continue experiencing pleasure. My masculine part, my penis was done, needed rest and regeneration.

My anus could keep taking this, keep feeling sensitive, tingly, touched, amazing, stretched, sensitive, alive, electric, all encompassing, not just my anus, but my whole body. I relaxed and submitted, head resting on the bed, shoulders on the bed, ass back, fully relaxed, receptive, taking the pumps, occasionally being pushed forward by too hard of contact between the tip of the dildo and the part in me where the dildo hit.

I breathed, moaned, until she pulled out, slapped my butt and licked my nipples, telling me she had never done this before, she liked it. She liked the feeling of power, the taking, my reaction to her spreading me, opening me, stretching me, making me moan.

Carmen turned off the camera and gave me a high five. She asked me for me email address which I gave her, just in case she was ever interested in taking a man, in fisting me, in being in control, doing the unusual, going past her own comfort zone and preconceived notions. I hoped she would send me a sexy email for my next fisting experience.