He Gets What He Deserves

Story Info
A porn hound gets exactly what he deserves from his aunt.
3.1k words
4.2
140.5k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is just a fantasy, one I have acted out many times in the chat room. Hope you enjoy. All characters are over 18. This is my first erotic story I have ever written.

It had already turned out to be a strange month. First, my girlfriend broke up with me cause I was horny way too much. Then, my parents found my massive stash of porn. I could not explain myself to them. They were shocked. How could an 18 year old have so much more porn than video games or DVD's? They had no idea what to do, so they planned to send me to my Aunt's for the summer. What they did not expect was that Aunt Debbie was, well, a cougar.

Living in Southern California, my parents thought it would be best for me to go somewhere that I wouldn't get in trouble with my cock. With Aunt Debbie living in Oregon, they thought it was the perfect idea.

Aunt Debbie was the wife of my mom's brother, Uncle Rod. They divorced a few years ago after he found her getting tag teamed by a few of the boys from the neighborhood. She had an amazing figure for 35: She stood 5 feet 6 inches, barely weighed 120, brown hair to the middle of her back with gorgeous blue eyes, but the feature on her that was most amazing was her massive 38FF cup breasts. She was one of those women who only grew up top, and nowhere else.

My parents had the idea that sending me up to Oregon to stay with Aunt Debbie was good, thinking she was not a sexual person. They forgot that before she married Uncle Rod, she was one of the town's biggest sluts, always getting fucked and putting her tits on display.

I was sent to Oregon by plane. I didn't want to leave, but when I remembered what Aunt Debbie looked like, I gave in and just left. The flight was relatively short, just taking over an hour from gate to gate.

The thing that amazed me most when I arrived was the weather in Oregon. All people ever say about the Pacific Northwest is that no matter when the season, it is always raining. Today was an exception. Blue skies and sunshine made it feel just like home.

Aunt Debbie arrived shortly after I landed in to pick me up. Driving a brand new 2004 Chevy Silverado that just looked like she pulled it off the back roads was one thing. How she was dressed when I got in the truck was another: Her brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, a white shirt that was way too small for her massive chest and a pair of "booty" shorts. I was in awe from the second I got in the truck.

It felt strange, looking at my Aunt like a piece of meat. I could not stop staring, looking her up and down like a fucktoy. She saw the way I was looking at her, and knew it.

"Do you like what you see, honey?" Aunt Debbie asked as she began to drive away from the airport.

All I could do was stutter. It was like I had put my foot in my mouth and couldn't get it out. And her reaction was one I did not expect.

"Well I can tell you do, because your pants are shaped the way they are. Don't worry about it, I love it when young men like yourself drool over my body, it makes me feel even sexier."

The drive to her house was not too far, but the conversation seemed like it made the drive so much longer. All I wanted to do was get out of the truck, into the house, and jerk off until my cock was soft when I was around my gorgeous aunt.

"So your mom tells me that you have a massive collection of porn? What is a good looking young man like you doing with 6 shoeboxes full of porn? You should be out fucking like a wild animal."

How could I answer that? Then I realized that she knew just how perverted I was, so I decided to speak up.

"Well, if you really want to know, I am horny 4 times a day minimum. My girlfriend broke up with me because I was too horny. All I wanted to do when I was with her was fuck her."

After hearing Aunt Debbie laugh at my response, I was taken back by hers. Apparently mom and dad sent me to Oregon for a reason, and Aunt Debbie had no problem obliging.

"Well when your parents told me you were uncontrollable, I told them the best thing for you was to fuck. They were a little shocked at first, but when they knew it was going to be under my supervision, they knew you were in safe hands."

I was amazed that my parents sent me to my aunt's house so that she could "watch over me" for the summer. What she told me next was even more amazing.

"I figure that for the summer, since I told your parents I would do this, that you will be taught what to do and what not to do during sex. If you have a problem with fucking your aunt, you need to let me know now so we can find you another woman to quench your desire."

How do you react to that? Your huge breasted Aunt, who looks like a porn star with bigger tits, wants to drain you in more ways that one.

"Well, if that is how it is going to happen, I think I would be more comfortable with you than someone else."

I couldn't believe what was unfolding before me. I thought I was being sent up here to get away from my perversions, but it turns out Aunt Debbie was just going to be the woman who was going to teach me where I was going wrong with my ex-girlfriend.

"I am glad you think that way Nick, because I was going to be shocked if you didn't want to fuck me. I don't get turned down much, but recently I haven't wanted to go out looking for dick. If you are ready, we can begin once we get home, unless you don't want to..."

She waited for my answer. How could I turn down such a hot piece of ass? I was going to be fucking this huge titted woman all summer. I had to get my cock inside of her, but first, I had to ask one question.

"I don't mind starting once we get to your house, but what about protection? Do we need to stop and get condoms? She laughed.

"Condoms? You think I am going to let you pump that cum into some rubber? There is no way I am going to waste my nephews cum. You will enter me bareback, and you WILL cum where I want you to, or you will pay the consequences. I want to feel you shoot inside my holes and on me. Are you able to do that Nick?"

I could not believe my ears. My aunt was a cum slut. I knew she was going to take charge, and I liked it. I hated using condoms with my ex, and I knew it was time to tell her how I felt.

"I should be able to do that. When I was fucking my girlfriend, she never let me do anything special, and I always had to wear a condom. I felt like I wasn't being able to release as much as I wanted."

"Good. I love the feeling of a cock shooting cum in me. It makes me feel so much more filled that with a condom."

As we pulled up into the garage, I could feel my cock wanting to burst out of my shorts. This was when Aunt Debbie set a few ground rules while I was staying at her house for the summer.

"Now don't just think you can do anything you want while you are here. I have rules, and you will obey them, or again, you will suffer the consequences. First off, no clothes in the house. I want that cock out so anytime I want it I can have it. Second rule. Don't go off fucking some other bitch. That's how your uncle lost his privileges with me. I can fuck whomever I want, but you can't. Third rule. I call the shots. If I tell you to do something, you do it. You won't be doing anything with men, but if I want you to eat your cum from my pussy, you will do it. Do you understand?"

I was amazed at what my parents had gotten me into. It is not that I didn't want this, but I didn't expect it to come from my Aunt. I had to accept. This was the thing I had wanted, for an older woman to make me the toy.

She exited the truck and I did the same, grabbing my bags as I followed her into the house. She directed me to where I should put my clothes, but then told me I would be sleeping with her, in her bed.

Entering the house, you could tell she had gotten the better side of the divorce. A massive two-story house with six rooms, three bathrooms and a kitchen that would make any chef envious.

Leading me upstairs, the master bedroom was enormous. The bed seemed small for the size of the room. A California king size bed in such a room that looked small? I had no idea what awaited me once I put my bags down.

As I put my bags in their place where they would be out of the way, I was instructed to remove my clothes immediately. As I did this, so did Aunt Debbie. Her body gave me chills; to know that I would be having sex multiple times a day with such a gorgeous woman was invigorating.

Removing my clothes, I became aroused immediately. I could see how her massive breasts had no sag, her pussy was shaven neatly and her stomach was tight. This was just the kind of woman I loved seeing in porn and now I was on the verge of penetrating her in more ways that one.

"Lay on the bed, now!" She didn't really yell at me, but she made sure I knew who was in charge for the duration of my stay.

As I did this, I found myself being handcuffed to the bedposts as my Aunt pressed her huge breasts into my face, as she made sure I would be staying put.

Sitting up on my stomach, she looked right at me. Her beautiful blue eyes piercing mine.

"Are you ready to begin? I am going to make feel more used than you have ever felt."

All I could do was smile and nod my head yes. As I did this, my Aunt turned her body so that we were in a 69 position. Her clean shaved pussy was pressed right into my face as she took my 9-inch cock into her small hand. All I could do was moan as my throbbing cock was touched for the first time in the past two days.

As I moaned, she pressed her hips down as her pussy lips rubbed against my nose. The scent of her pussy was better than what I have been told; it was sweet, almost like strawberries. Thinking to myself as I ate this tight pussy out, I remembered the conversation from the car ride. I would be doing the same thing I am doing now, but with my cum oozing from my slut Aunts freshly fucked hole. The only thing that happened was I became even more aroused.

As I could feel my cock being stroked slowly, I felt my Aunt's tongue sliding across the head, opening the slit over and over as I could not stop moaning into her pussy, which was growing increasingly wet. Licking and lapping at her hole was all I could manage. I could not finger it at all. As disappointing as that felt, I did everything I could to make her pussy leak more of her sweet juice all over my mouth.

It felt like she had had enough of the teasing. After taking a few strokes with her mouth, she told me it was time to get fucked. Sitting up, she turned her body once again and straddled me, hovering just over my cock, shiny with her saliva.

Looking down at me, she knew I was ready, but she just had to ask. I nodded my head, and as she teased me, I tried to lift my hips to penetrate her, but she put her hands on my hips and pushed me back down, once again showing me who was in charge.

"You still don't understand, do you Nick? I am the one who controls the sex here. Don't try and take charge. If I want you to, then I will let you know. Understood?"

I nodded my head in acknowledgment I had never been in such a predicament. Feeling not in control was something new for me. I knew I had to do what she said, or this would turn out to be the worst summer ever.

As I lied there under her control, I could feel her lower her body onto mine. Her pussy immediately wrapped around my cock and felt like a vice. For such a slut, she had a tighter pussy than I expected.

As my cock penetrated her pussy, all I could do was moan. She slowly began to rock back and forth, using my cock to her enjoyment. I wanted to suck on her huge tits so bad while she fucked my cock, but I would have to wait until she leaned forward and placed one of her breasts into my moaning mouth.

"You like my body baby? You like how tight my pussy is?" I knew she was egging me on, but there was nothing I could do. I just stayed where I was and let her do all the work.

Her huge left tit was in my mouth and all I could do was lick it and nibble on the nipple. She continuously rocked her hips back and forth on top of me until she could hear my moans begin to signal that I was ready to cum.

With that, she pulled her tit from my mouth and sat straight up, increasing speed and doing everything she could to make herself cum before I did.

"Fuck yes Nick, I am going to cum all over this cock!" She grunted and moaned as she pinched her nipples

"I am going to cum all over this cock you fucking pervert! How do you like that?" She knew how I was going to react. And she was waiting for it.

"Cum on me! Glaze my cock with your sweet pussy juice!" I wanted it so badly. With my hands cuffed to the bedposts and her hands still on my hips holding me down, all I could do was twitch my cock inside of her juicy hole. She knew what I was doing and loved it.

"That's right baby, twitch that thick cock inside my pussy! You want to come don't you? Well I get to first asshole!"

Right as those words left her lips she slammed her pussy down on my cock, making herself cum hard. After the first wave, she kept on going, sparking a total of 4 orgasms in a row before she told me to cum,

That was all I needed. I was so pent up that my cock exploded into her pussy. I had not came in 4 days, so this was no ordinary load. My balls kept shooting hot sperm deep into her pussy, and she wanted more. Once again, she put her huge tits in my face and rocked her hips on my cock, making my cock drain itself inside of her. We didn't even notice it, but there was so much cum that it began to ooze out of her now full hole and back onto my cock.

She looked down and had a kinky smile on her face as she felt my cock stop shooting. As she pulled her body from my cock, she went down and licked all the cum off of my cock and my body, but then she surprised me, as she crawled up the bed towards me and placed a cum filled kiss on my lips, making me eat my cum that just seeded her pussy.

I did not protest. As kinky as it may sound, my cum mixed with hers had a very unique taste to it. We made out until she made sure I had gotten my fair share of cum, and then she broke the kiss.

She sat up and looked at me, still cuffed to the bed as she caught her breath.

"That was good for our first session, but next time, don't expect to be on your back the entire time. You are going to be doing a good amount of work next time, and I want to be sore when I wake up the next day, understood?"

I smile and answered, "Yes, I understand." I so wanted to show her what I could do, and I loved knowing that she was in full control. As she unlocked me from the cuffs, I lowered my arms and stretched them out before I took hold of her massive tits and began to play with them before I began to nod off.

As I removed my hands from her breasts, I felt my cock rise again. Drifting off, I heard my Aunt tell me that she had to take care of a few things before our next fuck session. I acknowledged her telling me this and went right to sleep.

I was content, knowing that for the next two and a half months, I would be having sex with one of the most beautiful women I have ever met.

I would love to see what you all thought about my first story. When I was writing it, I had a hard time thinking of where it would go, but I feel I did well. Let me know if you would like to read more of this and other fantasies.