He Got to the Airport Late (Redux)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He froze again as Sheri's hand dove under the blanket and quickly began undoing his zipper. Her fingers were incredibly deft as they fished into his briefs and were able to raise his manhood out through the fly in his pants. It hurt a little, but once she had him out it was all pleasure.

Don reared back in his seat as her hand now wrapped around his hardened shaft. He closed then opened his eyes as she squeezed him firmly. That is when he noticed what else Sheri had done while in the lavatory. Her starched, business-like white blouse gaped from a couple more buttons having been loosened. He also discovered she had removed her bra as one nipple was straining against the thin material of the blouse and another was in full view between the open folds.

Sheri raised the one blanket nearly to their necks, but held it out enough to allow him access to her chest. He took up the invitation and undid another couple of buttons on her blouse, then pulled back the halves to fully expose her breasts, to his eyes only. Don could not believe how succulent and hard this woman's nipples were. They were not only stiff and very large, they literally pointed upward off her full breasts. It was if they were calling to him. He didn't hesitate, not even bothering to look up the aisle to see if the young flight attendant was making another round. Instead he lay his head down and greedily took Sheri's right breast to his lips. He tickled the raised nipple with the end of his tongue and found it to be appreciative of his loving as it seemed to stiffen and stretch still more. Sheri cradled his head with one hand like a baby held to her breast as she continued to hold the airline blanket over them both.

After a few moments of Don suckling her aroused body, Sheri's hand slipped away from his head and disappeared under the blanket. The next sound heard was that of another zipper being pulled. Don sat back when she wiggled in her seat.

"Here hold this." Sheri said as she handed Don the top edge of the blanket. Now he held it up as he watched his once cyber-lover finish unzipping her skirt and wriggle out of it. The gray material fell in a heap at her feet.

Then Sheri took hold of the blanket again. She turned to face away from Don, and firmly pressed her shapely bottom against his thigh as she also took hold of his hard cock in her warm hand. It was as if she was trying to sit in his lap now as she arched her back and raised her right thigh, firmly holding him, guiding him to her.

Don recovered from his temporary shock and reached out to cup her nearest breast and he pulled her against him as gently but as firmly as possible. She sighed and shuddered as her hips rocked slowly and rhythmically. The need to avoid attracting attention was not forgotten, despite their extreme passion. This need forced each to move just enough against equal and opposite nudges from the other partner. Moving slowly and quietly, so as not to attract attention, also made it easier for both to prolong the excruciating, but exhilarating pleasure.

"Please..." she moaned in a whisper, "oh, Don please!"

The ecstasy in their bodies began to peak all too quickly and with a quiet breathlessness Sheri began to shudder on Don's hard shaft. Her sex quivered and contracted, almost sucking him in and just as they both enjoined to share a delicious release...Don suddenly felt an extreme cramp in his leg!

He stretched out both of his legs, straightening them to the point it lifted Sheri up too much and she fell from his lap. Just as his manhood slipped from her sex, he lurched forward to catch her...

Don's eyes opened and he found himself leaning forward in his seat, in his originally assigned seat. His leg did have a cramp and he reached down to rub it out. He must have fallen asleep as soon as he had laid his head back in the seat. He also realized he had a blanket in his lap, but he didn't remember getting one before he sat down.

Someone must have...

He immediately looked over to his left and saw the blonde stranger with her head still snuggled into the tiny airline pillow, leaning against the window. It had all been a dream after all.

Except why did he have a blanket in his lap?

When he sat back he nervously looked through the seats in front of him in time to catch sight of the flight attendant's eyes looking directly at him just before she disappeared behind the galley curtain. He swore she had a very wide grin on her face.

Thinking back to his recent dream he remembered how he and Sheri had ended in a most compromising state of undress. Although it was a dream...he immediately lifted the blanket and looked underneath. His pants were still on and fully zipped up.

Yes, it had all been a dream, a wonderful dream indeed, but nothing he should have to be embarrassed about when he walked off the plane passed the flight attendants or other passengers later.

"Well sleepy head, you finally came back to us." The pretty flight attendant came up the aisle and stopped by his seat.

"What? Oh, yea I guess I was awful tired after all." Don said as he pulled the blanket off and sat it in the seat next to him.

The young flight attendant proceeded to pick it up and fold it. "I hope you don't mind but I thought you were getting chilly laying there after a little while. You tossed and turned a little bit and kept pulling your arms tighter around yourself." She finished the folding, laid the blanket neatly in the seat and smiled down at him. "I thought you might need covered up."

"Yes, that was fine. Thank you very much." Don replied nervously.

She smiled again and he could swear there was almost a wink on her face this time before she walked away.

Was that a smirk, a knowing smile? How could she know? Had she realized what kind of dream he had been having? No way.

He sat there wondering how often the seats of this airplane cabin had seen couples consummate their raw desires. With that thought of pure excitement and raw lust, together with sharing it all with his cyber-lover Sheri, the heated feelings came rushing back.

The hard-on in his pants needed attention.

He couldn't get off the plane quickly enough after they landed. He had to find a secluded spot to call Sheri on his cell. As the phone rang for the third time, he could only wish she would be alone. He needed Sheri!

Moments later, the whispery, sultry, female voice played one of their favorite scenes into his ear...

"We're sitting on the balcony of our hotel room, in just our robes. The afternoon sun is warming our bodies. The light breeze and sound of the ebbing surf below is just enough to make it a perfect afternoon. I walk over to your chair, and slowly kneel down in front of you, my hands on your thighs, my eyes looking up into yours. I untie your robe and lay back the folds. Your hard cock stands up as it always does when I'm around. I slowly lower my head, and bring my lips down to the swollen crown of your manhood. I run my tongue so light across the tip, tasting your excitement...feel your hands move to my head, stroking my hair...then you take hold of my blonde ponytail and your hips begin to rock...you pull on my thick ponytail controlling my movements...slowly thrusting your cock deeper into my mouth..."

Moments later Don walked out of the abandoned airport kiosk with a huge smile on his face. He left behind a generous spray of cum streaked down one side of the enclosure.

S7

12