He Hooks a Good One! Ch. 02

Story Info
Patient and therapist finally hook up.
7.4k words
4.71
24.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Reading the first chapter first would give a good lead up to this chapter. Feel free to ask questions and comments are always welcome.

*

After putting the cream on Rob's left stump, J washed her hands and wheeled back out to the patio where he was sitting. J asked if Rob was interested in helping her out of her braces. She knew that really turned him on big time. She transferred to the exercise table and while she was still sitting up, undid the leg straps and hip belt. She lifted herself with the trapeze bar and Rob was able to pull the braces out from under her legs.

While still holding on to the bar with one hand she lifted the sleeveless sweater she had on up and over her head. She switched hands on the bar and threw the sweater into her chair with her skirt. All the while this was going on Rob had been standing beside her and they had not broken eye contact. He finally looked down at her beautiful breasts and used his left stump to rub over her nipples. After a while J lowered herself down to the table on her back and let go of the bar. Rob leaned over and kissed her sticking his tongue into her mouth.

After a few minutes of kissing and touching, J pulled Rob's shorts down and he stepped out of them. J asked him if he had thought of the best way to be able to make love to her pussy with his big hard on that she was stroking softly. He said he had thought about it and was wondering if she could get her hips to the end of the table and fold her legs back to her chest. He could then walk up to her and enter her pussy as the table could be adjusted up or down for the best height. She grinned and said she had thought of the same thing! She removed a rubber from her chair pouch and Rob stood next to her as she rolled the rubber down his hard cock. It was already dripping pre cum.

She grabbed the bar with one hand and using the other hand used the remote to extend the rod holding the bar out some, towards the end of the table, and then lifted herself up, straightened her legs out with her hands and then moved down the table some more. The trapeze devise was fully remote controlled in and out and up and down so with some effort she was able to move herself down by repeating these steps without having any control of her legs and hips. Rob was able to help her control her legs as she got to the end of the table and helped lift them so she could pull them back to her chest.

J moved the table up a little to be at the proper height for Rob to enter her. They kissed and Rob rubbed J's nipples some more and finally J pushed him away towards the end of the table saying she could not wait any longer. Rob was able to rub his cock up and down her slit and said it looked like J was starting her period for sure. J asked if he wanted to continue and he replied by pushing himself all the way into her. It was a good thing that J could not move her hips as the jolt of having all of him in her in one shot caused her upper torso to really react. J almost let go of her legs but was able to maintain control of them. She thought the next time they used this position she would strap them down so he could use her hands more.

Rob started moving in and out of her and because the table was just a little high, the tip of his cock was slanted upwards and rubbed over her "G" spot with each stroke. He went in very deep each time and his pubic bone crashed into her clit giving her 2 jolts with each stroke. After only 2 or 3 minutes J came hard and her pussy clamped tight on to Rob's cock making him cum also. J could feel him filling the rubber with his cream. She forgot to hold her legs grabbing her breasts as she came and the left leg just fell against the wall the table was next to and the right fell down against Rob. J's orgasm and her moving her upper body around just caused it to flop around and finally as Rob calmed down he was able to control it with his left stump. J looked at Rob and said "was it good for you"? They both laughed a lot and Rob finally went limp and fell out of J's pussy.

Rob got a towel for J and put it on the seat of her chair and she transferred to it. She removed the rubber from him and they decided a shower might be in order. J washed Rob and then herself seeing that indeed her period had started. She moved her hips to the front of the bench and douched. She had brought a tampon with her into the shower and inserted it. She dried them and all she put on was a sleeveless men's undershirt and Rob a pair of shorts.

They went back out by the pool and made plans for the next several days. J had one patient tomorrow afternoon and then Thursday Sue would be by to take them to the hospital. J expected to be home by 4 but the Doctor had told her she wanted J to stay in bed the rest of the day. Sue would help with something to eat that evening and then wait for J's call to see if she was needed on Friday. The patients for that day had already been canceled.

They had dinner and watched TV for a while and went to bed. J had not put her braces back on after that afternoons first sexual intercourse between them, and the undershirt she had on had not done much to cover her up. Without her braces she had to be more careful about falling out of the chair so it took her longer to do things. She knew that all the while Rob was watching her struggle and J enjoyed knowing how much he enjoyed watching her and how much she enjoyed being so crippled for him. As she was helping Rob get ready for bed she was not surprised to find him hard again.

She went into the bathroom to the john, peed and changed her tampon. She was very Horney but was flowing quite heavy and was not in the mood to clean up a mess so she decided that getting screwed by Rob would be out tonight. She rolled back into the bedroom and transferred into bed alongside Rob. She pushed herself on to her side and he turned to meet her. They kissed and talked for some time. J told him she did not want to clean up a mess tonight but did want to enjoy him now. J moved her hand down to Rob's cock and started stroking him. He started sucking on J's nipples going back and forth to both of them. They became very distended and hard and he had J moaning very quickly.

J finally told him to turn around so she could get him in her mouth. He could move much faster and easier than she could. She started sucking and taking him deep in her throat. Even though he was very large and hard, since he had cum so much in the afternoon, he did not do so again very fast. That was fine with J as she wanted to enjoy him for as long as he could last. She began playing with his balls and finally wet a finger and stuck it in his ass moving toward his prostate. When she found and started massaging it Rob quickly started Cuming. She kept the head of his penis in her mouth wanting to taste and feel him as he did so. Her tongue was over his hole and she could feel the cum blast out of his cock.

J had been using her hand and fingers to play with her clit as she was doing Rob. She was about to cum when instead she moved her hand away to finger him. After Rob had cum she still needed to cum so she asked him to spread her legs apart and use the end of his stump to rub her clit and finish getting her off. He was able to do this without moving very far from her mouth and as he was doing her, she cleaned him off and started sucking again. It did not take long though, for him to hit the right spots and J came loudly rocking her shoulders from side to side on the bed. They both laid there for sometime catching their breath and enjoying the afterglow.

On Wednesday, the day flew by, J seeing her afternoon patient and Rob working in his room, looking at CDs on how to use his prosthetic arm. There were also various options to consider for both using one and then two arms as he would do eventually. He had spent the morning doing exercises, particularly with his right, short stump.

That evening J fixed a light dinner as she had been instructed to have by her doctor in preparation for tomorrow's surgery. She had noticed that her flow had reduced quite a bit and thought about him doing her in the pool. After dinner she removed the tampon and her braces and clothing and went out to the pool where Rob was. Obviously he was very glad to see her naked and she suggested a swim. She helped him out of his shirt and shorts and then pulled a rubber out. She looked up at him grinning and asked if he thought he might be interested in using it. He pushed his hips out trusting his hard on towards her hand. J rolled the rubber down and they got into the pool. Rob watched her transfer to the lift and then into the pool. He jumped in after her.

They swam laps for a while and then J guided Rob over to the edge of the pool. She had him back into the wall and squat down as the pool was not that deep. She pulled herself into him by holding on to the drain rim that ran around the pool. She spread her legs with one hand and lowered herself down on to his rigid cock. With him trusting up a little and her pulling herself up and down with her arms they were able to establish a rhythm. They could also kiss deeply and Rob could push his stump into her breasts.

It seemed to be a very comfortable position for both of them so when J felt Rob was getting close to Cumming, she would slow down some. She did this several times. She became more and more aroused and finally she let Rob shoot into the rubber and she followed him closely. She dropped her arms from the rim and put them around his neck hugging him to her. He twitched his cock in her as she was doing this sending a tingle through her. She reached down and held the rubber on him as he pulled out and they both got out of the pool. J removed the rubber and washed him off with the pool side shower.

They headed to the shower and then into bed. Rob spooned into J's back and his left stump went over her side and across her breasts. They fell asleep this way. Later in the night she awoke feeling his hard penis poking her. She reached behind and slid it between her upper thighs and her large, long vag lips. Her legs were so atrophied that there was quite a space there, just right for a penis to fill. The head stuck out in front but she left it alone as she did not want to wake him. With a big smile and contentment J fell back asleep also. In one way she was not looking forward to what was coming that day and in another she was very glad to have it being done. She was so looking forward to being able to feel Rob's explosive cum hit her inside her pussy without the fear of getting pregnant.

Sue arrived at 7 AM in her wheelchair. She was going to drive J's van and with no driver's seat, needed something to sit in. She rang the bell and Rob came to the door. His mouth dropped when he saw Sue, who had shorts on, in a wheelchair, and her very missing leg. She had made no attempt to hide the fact that her leg was gone at the hip. The leg of the shorts was tucked back, snugly, under her hip clearly showing the outline of where her body stopped. He pushed the screen door open for her and she rolled into the living room. He and Sue introduced themselves and she stuck her hand out to shake his stump which Rob had extended. Sue seemed to have held on longer than necessary and given him a big smile.

J came into the room and saw that they had greeted each other. Sue asked if she was ready to go and they all headed to the garage to get into J's van. They arrived at the hospital on time and got checked in and shown to an area to get J ready. After BP etc it was time for J to get undressed and into a gown. Sue stood next to the table and helped J get her clothes off as there was no bar to help her. J had not worn her braces. Rob and she kissed goodbye just as the anesthetist came in. Sue and Rob went to the waiting room.

The anesthetist explained that because of her polio she was going to give J a spinal. Sometimes the polio and gaseous anesthesia did not react well. J said she was aware of that and had no objections to the spinal. A nurse helped her roll over onto her side and it was administered. About 15 minutes later she was taken to the OR. J was also given a shot that put her to sleep during the procedure. A laparoscope was used for the tubal ligation. It went very fast and she was in the recovery area within 45 minutes. Rob and Sue were by her side after she had awakened. As Rob kissed her she whispered into his ear that she could not feel her pussy. She said to both Sue and Rob that she was glad she was not a spinal paraplegic for sure!

They got home around 4 as planned and J transferred into bed. Her spinal had not fully worn off and she said it felt very strange to have no feeling. She was used to having no muscle control at all over that part of her body but no feeling added a whole new demission. J drifted off to sleep and Sue and Rob went out by the pool. Sue had left the chair and was using just one full length crutch under her right arm to move about. She moved very smoothly that way and Rob was following her every movement. J had told him that Sue would probably want to go into the pool and with no clothes on. J said she had no problem with that happening in front of him but he could only look and not touch she said shaking her finger at him and laughing.

Sue and Rob talked about how they had lost their limbs. J had not said anything about that to Sue as he had been J's patient. Sue brought up that she enjoyed being an amputee and Rob did not hide the fact that he did also. He told her he should be fitted for his arm the following week. Sue said she would have to show him her leg sometime. Sue asked Rob if he minded if she took a swim before she fixed everyone something to eat. He said no and without effort she stood on her one leg, removed her top and shorts. She looked at Rob and said she understood that he wanted to see her stump and turned so he could get a good look.

She then hopped over to the pool. She glanced back at him and shallow dived into the pool. Sue swam several laps then pulled herself out of the pool and hopped back over to their chairs. Rob handed her a towel and she dried off standing in front of him and redressed. She picked up her crutch and went into the house to fix dinner. Rob just shook his head and smiled.

Rob went into the bedroom to see how J was doing and wondering if she could feel anything yet, rubbed his stump over her mound. J came awake and grinned up at him putting her hand on his stump and forcing it further down between her legs. He sat down on the bed and asked how she was doing. J said ok and was feeling some discomfort now that she had feeling again. She said she did not need anything for pain though.

He asked how things had gone earlier and J said very well. Everyone had been great to her. The doctor had told her that she had injected some dye into her tubes to be sure the right ones had been cut and the x-ray showed the dye flowing into her uterus. She said the makeup of the dye was not conducive to an egg surviving, so if one had been there it was not viable anymore and when she felt like it she could have unprotected sex. Rob leaned over and hugged J with his stump and they just spent some time holding each other.

Sue came in and said that dinner was ready and that she would get a tray ready and bring it in to J. Did she want them to join her in the bedroom for dinner? J said for sure join me. Sue fixed the tray and using her wheel chair, brought it in to J. Sue fixed another tray of food for her and Rob and again, using her chair, took it into the bedroom. Since J was supposed to stay flat until morning because of the spinal, Sue said she would not mind at all feeding Rob. He seemed a little embarrassed by this but soon got over it.

After Sue cleaned up the dinner dishes she crutched into J's room and asked her if J wanted her to spend the night. J said it would not be necessary as she was feeling ok. Sue said that she would be going then and Rob went to the door with her. They said good night and he thanked her for all the help today. Sue fixed the door so it would lock as she went out and said good night. Rob headed back to J's room and they watched TV for a while. J had dropped off to sleep so he got the TV off and went into his room to sleep so as to not disturb J.

Rob woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon and coffee. He stopped in the bathroom to pee (he had learned how to do so by himself using the wall urinal) and then into the kitchen. J was belted into her chair with no braces on fixing breakfast. She said the torso belt on her HKAFOs went right across where the small incisions for the scope were. She thought it would be good to go without them for a while so they would heal faster. She poured him a cup of coffee and gave him a sip while she finished the bacon and eggs. They sat, and J fed him, and they watched out the sliding door to the pool area.

J said she felt pretty good but had gas pains in her abdomen. This was typical after that type of surgical procedure. Nitrogen was used to inflate the abdomen to push the skin up from the organs to make the surgery easier and safer. Sometimes all of the gas cannot be removed and it takes a couple of days to be absorbed. She said her period was still with her and so thought she would just take it easy today. After they got the dishes cleaned up they headed for the shower. The rest of the weekend went by without much going on.

On Monday the lady, Sara, that was going to measure and make his arm prosthesis came at 9 am. She was also a bilateral AK amputee and wore shorts showing off her prosthesis. She had Rob lay on the outside exercise table and made a plaster cast of his stump and shoulder area. The three of them had a discussion about how long to make his arms. Since both of them should be the same length, it was important to start with the right side. Rob had no idea how long his arms used to be. Both J and Sara said that arms that were a little shorter than normal were easier to manipulate and would reduce the weight of them also. Rob said it did not matter to him and whatever they thought best would work for him.

J helped her decide on the best way to route the wires that operated the hooks and moved the arm up and down at the elbow joint. They also talked about the difference between the straps that would be used when Rob was wearing only one arm or both of them. It was decided that since insurance was going to pay they would redesign the system when they made the left arm and make another right arm with different straps at that time. After everything was decided, Sara finished the measurements.

After Sara left, they decided a shower would be the easiest way to get the plaster off of Rob. J washed him good and she spent a lot of time washing his cock. She put a strap around her torso and leaned over to shave her legs and pussy. She also shaved Rob's cock and balls. Sue rocked her hips over to the edge of the bench and douched, sliding the nozzle in and out several times while looking at Rob. Rob noticed the attention and asked if J was feeling better today. J said yes she thought she was back to normal. She had worn her braces for the first time this morning and there were no problems. Her period was done yesterday and the gas pains were gone. YEA!!!!

Rob used his stump to wash her good and after a good rinse, sat down on the shower floor and stuck his head between J's legs pushing them out of the way. He worked his mouth up her thigh and started licking her long pussy lips. He licked his way up to her clit and put his mouth over it sucking hard on it. As he did so he flicked his tongue over the end causing J to cry out in orgasm. Lucky for him her useless legs could not squeeze his head. They just flopped around some as her upper torso squirmed around. She was holding on to the grab bars so she would not fall off the bench.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12