He Knows

Story Info
He recognizes her for the pain slut she is.
1.3k words
4.11
20.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how he knew.

From the moment I spotted him watching me across the crowded room, it was like he was seeing into my soul.

The intensity of his stare told me that he knew my secret, and liked the flavor of it on his tongue.

I had never left a club with a stranger before, but there was no question that I would follow wherever he wanted to lead me. I watched him cross the room, and when he reached down and laced his fingers with mine, pulling me gently toward the door, I didn't even bother to say good-bye to my companions.

His car was sleek and fast, and he didn't say a word as he zipped us down the freeway, the wind blowing my long red hair behind me. I stole surreptitious glances at him, not wanting to be caught staring, but unable to look away. He had silky black hair tousled from the wind, jade-green eyes surrounded by thick, black lashes, and a firm, chiseled body that looked hard all over.

I wished I was bold enough to reach over and run a hand down his thigh, but I didn't dare.

He pulled up to a new condo complex in the middle of the city, all sleek glass and metal, and parked in the lot. I waited while he came around to open the door for me. He didn't back away when I stood, so our bodies were barely an inch apart once I eased out of the car. He shut the door and locked eyes with me as he lowered his hands to the outsides of my thighs, running his warm hands up my legs to hook his thumbs into my panties. He slid them slowly down my legs, and I lifted one high-heeled foot and then the other to step out of them.

He tossed them into the open convertible and then reached down again, nudging my thighs apart with his fingers. His eyes stayed locked on mine as he slid a finger into my warm, wet pussy.

"You are a little slut, aren't you?"

He said it affectionately, but I could only swallow, more turned on than I cared to admit.

He slid his finger out of me and held it up to my lips, and I took it in, sucking him clean like a good girl. He pulled away after just a few moments, and took my hand again, leading me insider.

"Don't worry, pet. That won't be the last thing you're eating tonight."

When the elevator doors glide open, we step directly into his condo, and he stops me there.

"Take everything off."

My stomach is a knot of nervousness, when he strolls across the room and sits down in an armchair, facing me. I nod silently, pulling the short dress over my head, and reaching behind me to unfasten my bra. I'm about to step out of my red, patent leather heels when he stops me.

"Leave those on."

I nod again and stand there, completely naked.

"How-how did you know?" I finally ask.

The eyes that were running over the pertness of my nipples, the trim curve of my waist, come back to mine again.

"How anyone can fail to see it is the question," he says finally. "It's written all over your face."

I blush, embarrassed that my deepest desires may be laid bare for anyone smart enough to look.

"You do want it this way, pet." His voice is kind. "Remember that."

I nod.

"Now get over here."

I take a hesitant step forward.

"Not like that. You crawl to me on your knees, bitch."

The kindness in his eyes has turned to coldness, and the curse is like a gunshot. I jerk in reaction, but slide to my knees as my wet pussy gives a twinge of pleasure.

I move forward slowly on my hands and knees until I'm directly in front of him.

"Take off my belt."

I reach forward hesitantly and unbuckle it, tugging it free and setting it down on the floor.

"Take your new master out."

I whimper and reach forward again, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, reaching inside and pulling his hard, thick length out.

"Suck my sack, you slut." I moan and lower my head between his legs, darting my tongue out to lick them, sliding underneath them and working them into my mouth. I suck slowly, savoring the taste, but he doesn't allow me this treat for long. His pushes my head back off of him, and grabs his length in one hand, slapping me across the face with his hard cock.

"You like that, don't you?"

He slaps me again, whipping it across my face.

He reaches out and grabs a fist full of my hair, yanking my head close to him, as he whispers in my ear.

"You've been wondering if I could tell you wanted to be dominated, and I can. But I know so much more than that, pet." I shiver, his words making my nipples peak.

"I know that you're not just a slut, pet. You're a pain slut."

And with that he slaps me hard across the face, with his open hand this time.

I fall to the ground, crying out, and he's there again, backhanding my face in the other direction. I scramble backwards, but my whole body is vibrating, ready to come.

He grabs the belt from the floor, and a fistful of hair in the other and yanks me onto my hands and knees, the belt flying across my ass in a blow that makes me scream. He ignores my cries, bring the belt down across my ass, thighs, and back again and again. When I think I might pass out from the pain, he flips me over, and the belt comes crashing down across my breasts and erect nipples. I arch my back, screaming, and he nearly tears my hair out from the force of holding me in place.

He whips them again and again, and my screams subside to sobs, my breasts throbbing with more pain than I've ever felt. Just when I think it can't get worse, he releases me, tossing me to the ground and walks around me. He grabs a bit of rope and ties one of my feet to his chair, and then grabs the other, holding it by the ankle as he stands over me.

"This may hurt a bit, love."

He brings the belt crashing down on my cunt, the pain exquisite and excruciating on my sensitive lips. My engorged clit is peaking out from excitement, and the belt catches it repeatedly, until I come screaming while my lover beats my cunt with his belt.

I collapse into shudders and he drops the belt. He strips out of his own clothes now and crouches over me, his beautiful 10-inch cock in my face.

"Open up and take your medicine, pet."

But he doesn't want to be sucked because he slams his cock into my mouth full force, and starts face fucking me, my head banging onto his polished wood floors from his thrusting. He's so far into my throat that I can't breathe. I gasp, between thrusts, desperately in need of air, as he ravages my throat.

My need is growing with every thrust, and finally he pulls out, cumming on my face in spurts. I open my mouth wide, trying to catch some, licking the little bits I can off of my face.

"Please... please fuck me now, Sir," I beg, panting from my need to be filled by him.

He laughs and stands up.

"You haven't earned that yet, pet."

He smiles as he walks out of the room, leaving me to sleep there, one foot tied to the chair, covered in his cum.