He Knows What I Need

Story Info
He shows my needy body who owns it.
2.9k words
4.6
9.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember when I first asked him to spank my pussy. "Are you sure?" he had hedged, and then watched me carefully while he gently slapped me between my legs.

When I had moaned, and pushed up toward his hand, he grew more confident, and gradually hit harder. Eventually, he trusted that I was telling the truth, and learned to swat my pussy whenever he wanted, enjoying my reactions, how wet I get, how I spread my legs wider to give him easier access. His pain slut, eager for his marks.

It's been several weeks since I've seen him, and it pleased him to keep me denied and edged that entire time. He'd had me rolling one of my 20 sided dice, and edging as many times as whatever number it gave each morning. I'd been sending him photos and the occasional video, as well as posting them online for others to view and comment on. He liked reading me the comments from strangers, and while I've always been something of an exhibitionist, being denied this long made me just outrageously slutty.

By the time I saw him, I was so frustrated I was wondering if it was possible to die of horny. Of course, I wore my anal plug and ben wa balls for the drive over, to ensure I was as stimulated as possible, and that I would be wet on arrival. He had made that our second House Rule, and I am an obedient slut.

"I've missed you, doll," he smiled, taking my bags and carrying them into the house.

"I missed you too, Sir," I told him, as I stripped and put my clothes on the table by the door. That was our first House Rule - no clothes in the house.

Depositing the bags on the kitchen floor, he reached for me, and ran his hands all over my naked breasts and ass while he kissed me. "Mmmm, I love your hands on me!" I told him, wriggling closer to him.

"As do I, slut," he slapped my ass sharply, and handed me my drink. "Are you well hydrated?"

"Yes, Sir!" I assured him.

"Good, now drink your slut juice, because I mean to work you hard."

I whimpered, and my pussy throbbed. "Yes, please, Sir!" We had all our discussions sober, of course, but I'd discovered that a double shot of vodka will loosen my arthritic joints and open up my capillaries so I'm all warm and loose before we play. Chronic illnesses don't mean you can't have the kind of sex you want, they just mean you have to be mindful about what you do. He'd called my Ocean sugar cane vodka my "slut juice" once, and it stuck, becoming a running joke between us.

"Bend over," he ordered, his hands running down my ass to play with my pretty plug. I bent over the counter, and he pulled the plug out slowly, then pushed it back in, while sliding his other hand to my pussy. His clever fingers found the weighted balls and moved them around, and the stimulation from both at the same time was almost too much.

"I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up," I warned him. He laughed, and let go.

"Finish your drink and let's get your collar and cuffs on," he said, stroking my ass. "Then go take your travel toys out and wash them."

I did as he said, and grinned happily. I was so fucking horny I could barely see straight, and my collar and cuffs are so pretty! He put them on in the dining room, and once I was secured, he had me stand up and face the dining table.

"Whose ass is this?" he asked sharply, smacking both cheeks hard. "Your ass, Sir!" I answered, as he swatted me hard again. He usually started slower, more softly, taking time to warm up, but I'd been so slutty and needy, sending him photos every day for weeks, he knew I didn't need slow today.

"Good doll," he said approvingly, as he put his hand on the back of my neck and forced me tits down onto his dining table. "Now spread those legs for me like the whore you are, darlin'. Show me that needy pussy, my little fuckdoll."

I spread my legs wide, arching my back so my pussy would be easily visible

from behind. He held me there with one hand on my neck, while his other hand roamed down my back and explored his property. Grabbing a fistful of asscheek, he squeezed harshly and twisted, making me whimper and squirm.

"Be still," he said firmly, slapping both cheeks rapidly and hard, again.

"Yes, Sir," I said, doing my best to stop moving.

I heard a metallic sound against the wood table, and realized what it was when I felt the cold steel of the anal hook enter my dripping pussy. I moaned, forgetting to be still, and he let go of my neck, pulled the hook out, and slapped my pussy hard, five times in a row.

"What's the matter, fucktoy?" he asked, amused. "Is it so difficult to stay still?"

"Please, Sir, it's been so long," I whimpered, squirming as my pussy and ass warmed under his hands.

"Please what, doll?"

"Please, Sir! It's been weeks! Please fuck me! PLEASE let me cum!"

He chuckled, clearly delighted by my current state. "Oh, don't worry, darlin, I'm going to fuck you, but not until I'm good and ready."

I moaned again, as he pushed the large three tiered ball on the end of the anal hook into my pussy again, working it in and out, making sure it was well lubed before he slid it into my asshole.

"Relax," he said, as he began to fuck my ass with the stainless steel. His hand was tight on my neck, pinning me down to the hard wood of the table. "That's my anal whore. No cumming!"

"Yes, Sir. I won't, Sir!"

He finally seated the hook deep in my ass, and then grabbed my leash, attached it to the loop on the back of my collar, and ran it through the ring on the end of the anal hook. He tugged, and the leash both pulled on my collar and drove the hook deeper inside me at the same time.

He let go of my neck, and ran his fingers down into my pussy. "Oh, look at how wet you are, fuckdoll!" he grinned, and held his fingers up to my mouth.

I automatically opened up and sucked my own juices off his fingers, making sure to clean them well. He smiled and patted my ass.

"I love how eager you are to taste yourself on me. Now stay still." He turned away, and I waited patiently for whatever he would do to me, already sunken into lovely, fuzzy submission.

THWACK! the riding crop was loud, landing hard on my wet pussy. I let out a little scream, and he hit my thighs and ass in quick succession. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"You okay, doll?" he checked in, pausing to let me catch my breath.

"Yes, Sir," I assured him, and held as still as I could while he got to work. He had started out hard, woke my skin up, but now he settled into a softer rhythm, going from pussy to thighs to ass to hips to back, and then again and again.

He built gradually back up to hitting harder and harder, until I was squirming and panting and whimpering.

"Oh, that's my good pain slut," he murmured, pausing for a moment. He stroked his hand down my back from my neck to my ass, then slid his fingers inside me easily. "So wet!" he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. "So very wet! If you ever tried to say you didn't like the crop, your dripping pussy would show that for a lie," he laughed.

"Yes, Sir!" I whimpered, fighting the orgasm I could feel building fast. "Please, Sir, may I cum?"

"Oh, no, darlin. No orgasms until I tell you to. You will tell me when you get close."

"Yes, Sir," I groaned. "Not unless you tell me to. I'll tell you."

He pinched and rolled and rubbed my clit, teasing me until I was thrashing and struggling.

"Sir, I can't hold it back much longer!"

"Well done, doll," he said, pulling his hand away and putting it to my mouth for me to suck clean.

He picked up the crop and began again, starting slow and almost gentle, building intensity, gradually hitting harder, until the sound the crop made on my pussy was loud enough to hurt my ears, and I screamed.

He put the crop down, reached underneath me and gathered my tits in his hands, squeezing and kneading them. He leaned over me, pressing against my ass tightly so I could feel his erection through his pants.

"That's my girl," he murmured in my ear. "You take that crop so well. You get so wet, and your skin gets so red! Have you had enough, or do you want more? Use your words and ask me like a good girl for what you want."

"Please, Sir, more!" I managed after a moment. "Yes, Sir, more please!"

"That's my slutty, slutty masochist," he said approvingly. "But first, I'm going to make it much harder for you, because it is just so much fun watching you struggle. Remember, no orgasms!"

I gasped when I heard the wand turn on. He chuckled, and then I felt it. He put the wand against the anal hook, and I moaned when I felt the vibration deep inside my ass.

I felt the fingers of his other hand in my pussy next, and I moaned louder and squirmed.

"Sir, I think... I don't think I can take that much stimulation without cumming!"

"You think? If you are still able to think, I clearly have work to do!" he said, chuckling. "I will have to work harder at making your busy brain leak right out of this pussy, then, won't I?" He emphasized his words by turning up the wand, and sliding his fingers over my clit, working me up into a frenzy.

I fought the orgasm, but after only a few moments, I had to tell him to stop.

I nearly cried when he pulled his hands away and shut off the wand. "Good girl," he said softly, and switched to the tawse. "What a good slut you are for me!" The tawse is a thick strap of leather with a split down the middle. It feels amazing, and always leaves lovely marks.

He resumed his pattern, striking my pussy hardest, then moving on to my ass cheeks, thighs, hips and back, doing his damnedest to mark me, and ensure I would not sit down or walk without thinking of him for at least the next week.

"Wait a minute," he said, stepping back to look at his handiwork. "Something's missing..."

I lay still as he studied me, content to wait.

"I know!" he exclaimed, and pulled my labia apart. "Your poor clit looks so lonely and left out!"

He pulled and teased my clit until it stood out from my labia. "Hold yourself open" he ordered, and I obediently reached back with my hands and spread myself wide.

I heard the camera sound as he took photos with his phone, and then he picked up the tawse.

"I'm going to hit you hard,"

he warned me. "You will count out loud, and you will ask me for each strike, or I will stop."

He stood behind me, and brought the tawse up from below, hard, on my exposed clit and open pussy, careful to miss the hook. I screamed, and my chest came up off the table.

He waited for me to lay back down, and I gasped "One."

He asked "Again?"

"Yes, please," I whimpered, and fixed my grip, making sure my labia were open and my hands out of his way.

The tawse came up hard, again, and I screamed, again. "Two."

He asked me "Again?" before each new strike, making me ask for it, checking in that I was alright. I normally hate that, preferring to sink into subspace, but there was something about being forced to consent to each individual hit that just aroused me that much more. Forced in the sense of he would refuse to continue without that, and I very much wanted him to continue.

My consent or not, he stopped when I started sobbing, after counting out five wicked hits.

"Such a wonderful pain slut," he murmured, gathering me up into his arms and soothing me. "You did so well! You took five very hard hits! I am so proud of you!" He kissed me, and cupped my much abused pussy in his so warm hand. I shuddered in pleasure at his praise. I would do anything, let him do anything, just to hear praise from him.

He stroked me and teased me while I got my breathing under control, and once I was calm again, he tugged on my leash and helped me stand up. As I stood, the leash went taught, tightening my collar and pulling the hook deeper into my ass. Once he was sure I was steady, he pulled until I started walking.

It was an amazing sensation, walking with the hook inside me, attached to a leash and collar. The pressure on my neck and ass simultaneously was simply wonderful, and my entire pussy and backside were on fire. I felt absolutely luscious.

He led me into the bedroom, where he told me to get up on all fours on the bed.

"You look so cute like that," he told me, as he undressed and then picked up his phone and took photos.

"Thank you, Sir," I said, holding still for the camera, knowing these would be online by tomorrow, aroused that strangers would see.

He got on the bed behind me, and I spread my legs wider as he moved between them. His cock pressed at the entrance to my very sore pussy, and he tugged again on the leash. I moaned as he pushed his way inside me.

I rocked back onto him, eager and unutterably horny. "Please, Sir," I begged.

"Please what, my eager little slut?"

"Please may I cum, Sir?"

He was silent a few moments, as he slid in and out of me.

"No."

"Yes, Sir," I acknowledged, whimpering, and fought to hold off the orgasm that was building. My pussy was swollen and sore, my ass and thighs and back were on fire, and my asshole and pussy felt unutterably full.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take, but I knew that as badly as I needed to cum, what I needed most of all was to please him. He said no, so no matter how difficult, I would not orgasm.

He started moving faster and harder, pounding into me, every thrust not only driving his cock but also the hook.

I fought, and whimpered, and finally screamed in frustration.

"PLEASE, SIR!"

"No, you may NOT cum!" he said, and pulled out of me suddenly.

I screamed again, and he pulled the leash out of the ring in the hook and removed the hook carefully. I groaned, empty now and half convinced he was going to make me suffer for who knew how long.

His hands gripped my hips, and he flipped me onto my back. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders, grabbed my hips, and shoved his cock into my now well lubed and relaxed ass.

I tried to take a deep breath as he began to fuck my ass, but he pounded me hard and wrenched a deep groan out of me.

My orgasm built faster this time, and I warned him again "Sir, I'm going to cum!"

"Not without my permission," he growled, and stopped moving.

I sobbed, frustrated beyond words, needy and desperate and frantic. I held still, though, because submitting to him, to his pleasure, was what I truly needed, more than I needed my next breath.

"Good girl," he soothed. "That's my obedient slut. Now take my cock. I love how much of an anal whore you are." He began to fuck my ass again, and I braced myself to fight off yet another orgasm.

It built shockingly fast. "Sir, I'm going to cum!"

"Already?!" he asked, laughing. "Oh my little fucktoy, you are so much fun to play with."

I cried, warning him again. "I can't hold it off!"

He leaned over and said clearly in my ear "Cum for me."

I thought my heart would explode. The orgasm took me hard and fast, but kept going. He kept fucking me, pumping in and out of my ass steadily, as my orgasm slowly faded. I could not catch my breath though, as suddenly, he bent over and bit my shoulder hard as he came. He groaned loudly, and filled my ass full. Just like that, I came again, as his cock continued to pulse.

He let go of my shoulder, and shuddered, making me writhe as his cock twitched inside me. He grinned, and slapped my tits as he pulled out.

I tried to get up, to go to the bathroom to clean up, but my legs would not cooperate.

"Good," he said. "I've done my job well then."

I laughed shallowly, still shuddering, "You sure as fuck did, Sir. Thank you!"

"It was my pleasure, doll."

I managed to pull myself together enough to get to the bathroom to get cleaned up, as did he, and then I curled up on his chest and, thoroughly worn out, fell asleep.