He Likes to Watch Ch. 01

Story Info
Mary finds out the identity of one of her viewers.
2.8k words
4.36
20.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it stands on its own, this story connects from a previous series "How I Became A Cam Girl".

***

"Hey Peter can you come down here for a minute please?"

I sounded like a mother who was about to be angry with her son, but honestly I wasn't. I didn't know how to be feeling but I knew that I definitely was not angry. My mind was racing with possibilities and hypotheticals stemming from something I had been concerned about for months now... Turning my voice and tone to heavy or concerned, which also was not my intention. As a mother I had compassion and understanding for my son above all else, but finding out about one of his sexual kinks is just something a mother never expects or thinks about.

I admit that I wasn't completely naive to Peter's coming of age circumstance, he was now 19 after all. I knew he masturbated... a lot... and had porn on his computer and occasionally had girls over who let's just say were there for only one thing, I assumed. It was new to him as he'd been fairly shy all his teenage life until now, as his friends got girlfriends and the pressures of having sex were all but making up his mind for him. I thought that he just hadn't met the right girl yet.

"Hey Mom, what's up?" He looked concerned.

"Oh nothing big hunny, just wanted to know what you wanted for dinner?" I chickened out.

"Uh huh" he didn't believe me.

"We haven't ordered pizza in awhile, do you want to do that? Give them a call and I'll pay." I said.

"I can just order online Mom."

"Duh! Of course you can." I laughed nervously watching him go back to his room.

What was I thinking? I was in no mood to confront him right now. I had to take some time to process this. It had now been two years of being on our own, just Peter and I. His father passed away and although it took some time we've really bonded more than ever and supported each other to get back to our normal lives.. I use the term "normal" lightly as things are certainly different and maybe not so "normal" to most people.

Personally I'd changed a lot in that short time, discovering things about myself I thought I'd long forgotten. My body and soul had a reawakening and I've been feeling amazing ever since! The problem is my decisions haven't all been the best and although well intentioned, I know they've affected Peter. I went from being a teacher at his school to a full time work from home mom, working as a web cam model online... Which I had kept hidden from him as long as I possibly could, until I recently found out he had been watching me take my clothes off for at least the last month!

I justify my profession with the fact that I've been able to afford to send my son to college, and support us financially for the last couple of years without him having to worry about anything. I was doing something I loved and that made me feel good, while gaining more time to spend with Peter. It was a win - win in my books, and I was successful at keeping it from interfering with my "normal" life. Now things felt a whole lot more complicated and I was beginning to regret every minute of it.

"Hi Joyce, how are you?" I decided to call my best friend to get my mind off things.

"Pretty good Mary, thanks, just getting home from work! Busy day. Exhausted."

Joyce was always good at carrying the conversation and talking about herself, exactly what I needed.

"Ya I'm ready to relax myself!"

"Relax? What did you do all day? Sit on the computer?" She laughs at me.

"Well yes but data entry can be pretty tiring and mundane Joycee."

"Right, right.. Well at least you don't have to deal with customers all day like I do at the store, they're awful. I'm almost ready to tell Ted that I need a vacation!"

My sweet friend had no idea what I was really up to earlier today... Talking to a whole group of younger guys, each eager to get my attention and pay me to take my clothes off for them... Mm even the thought excited me again. I really was exhausted though, those boys had me fucking myself so hard and summing so much, I thought I'd pass out!

"You should! You deserve a good vacation Joycee. Tell him he has to run things for a week while us girls jet to Mexico!"

"Mare, don't even put the thought in my head... Are you serious? Should we?"

"Absolutely! It's overdue... let's do it!"

"Ok I'm telling him tonight! I'll come by this weekend and we can plan it out!"

"Yay! Sounds lovely dear. I better go, Pete is ordering pizza and it will probably be here soon! "

"Ok have a good night"

"Buh bye"

I felt a little lighter, it would be good to get away for a week I thought. I hadn't been on a vacation in years... The last time I went away was during a rocky time with Paul, and I ended up cheating on him and getting pregnant with my daughter, Penny. I was still so young, only 26, and had Peter a few years earlier... I needed an escape and I went about it all the wrong way looking back now. Only good thing that came out of it all was Penny, who mostly lives with her father in Mexico. It wasn't my decision to not have her live with us here, but Paul couldn't do it. As strong of a man as he was, he didn't want Penny to feel like he was against her when really it was me he was upset with. After I gave birth I went to live with her father, Carl for the first 4 years. It was the strangest yet most insightful journey of my life at the time, I grew up a lot then. Paul didn't know it but Carl was a good influence on me, him and his family are so supportive and loving. I really really lucked out.

"Pizza should be here any second!" yelled Peter from down the hallway.

"Ok!" I snapped out of my flashback.

The pizza came and Peter came out of his hole to eat with me in the kitchen. I wasn't even thinking about the fact I'd discovered he was a regular in my online cam room under the username "theonlyson1".

"Mom, are you going to Mexico?" Pete said out the blue.

"Um I'm not sure, why do you ask?"

"I heard you talking to Joyce earlier and I wondered if you were going to see Penny?"

"If we go I will definitely have to go visit her, of course! You know she's going to be coming and living here with us while she goes to college in a couple years right?"

"Ya I remember you saying she wanted to. That's cool. But um, I was thinking maybe I could go with you?"

I was a little shocked. Peter never really talked about his sister, although I knew they were friends on Facebook and occasionally talked a bit when she called me. They had only met a couple times so it must have been hard for either of them to grasp the situation or understand how they were supposed to interact.

"Oh Pete.. well, ya I don't see why not... You'll be on a reading break from school soon right? Maybe we can plan to go then?"

"That would be perfect!" his face lit up.

"Alright alright, but you better be bringing home good grades and keeping that room of yours clean for the next month!" I smiled, knowing full well I had little control over him at this point in his life.

Being 19 puts you in a sort of untouchable type space, you're no longer a kid and expect to be treated as an adult - but you still act like a kid sometimes and don't want the responsibilities of adulthood. I was pretty easy on Peter, he was a great student and never gave me any trouble. I knew I didn't have to tell him to do anything, he was a good kid.

"Yes mam!" he seemed.

I got a little flush as he flung his arms around me and gave me a squeeze. My breasts pushed between us briefly, until he kissed my cheek, put the dishes away and was gone before I knew it.

***

For the next few days I was avoiding going online to cam. I sent out an apology to my subscribers saying I was just busy with life at the moment and needed the time away. Really I was just not wanting to see my son's username pop up in my chat window. He never messaged me or talked in the room, only watched... but I still didn't know how to feel about it or deal with it so I just decided to entertain a few of my more high roller fans in private. I think I also took some sexy selfies and a short video or two to sell. Just business as usual!

It was finally the weekend and Joyce had been already sending me links to trips we could take, places we could go and endless thoughts about how she can't wait to get away just us girls. I hadn't broken the news to her yet that I was going to bring Peter along, although I was sure it wouldn't interfere with our vacation. He'd be off chasing girls or finding something to do other than hang around two old ladies all day I'm sure.

"Are you planning to visit Penny while we're there?" Joyce asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't mention it yet but I was definitely thinking about it. Peter also mentioned it and you know Joyce I hope you don't mind but I would like him to come and see his sister too."

"Oh that's fine Mary, ever since I mentioned this trip Jeff has been on me about going too... might as well bring our boys for protection!"

Joyce was always a worry wart, but I didn't mind, it was cute. Jeff was Peter's best friend so it only made sense for the four of us to go together. One less thing for her husband Ted to worry about anyways. Jeff was a good kid too but hadn't quite got himself out of the nest yet, granted Peter hadn't either but at least he was going to college.

"Great! Well it's settled then, lets book it now!"

We broke the news to the boys the next day and they couldn't have been happier. It actually made me start to wonder about their real intensions of wanting to come to Mexico with their mothers... It seemed like maybe they had been talking about something like this before, and I no longer thought Peter only wanted to go so he could spend time with his little sister. In fact, that was probably hopeful of me to think in the first place.

They stayed over at Joyce's for the next day and a half so I had some time to get a show or two in. I lit some candles, drank some wine and dolled myself up a bit. I had bought a sexy outfit that I'd yet to show my fans and figured it would be a good reward for them. It was a fishnet body stalking, black and tight.. just enough material to tease and not show to much, but also give away enough skin to keep tips and cocks cumming!

I was getting excited like I always do when I entered my room and started to broadcast. Some of my regulars must have got the notification because they were online almost right away. I was very pleased and thought I'd give them a glimpse under my robe, showing off the sexy fishnets stretched over my chest. I went so far as to almost flash my nipples to them that were poking out and hard under the robe. They cheered and tipped and we were off to the races. Not long after some randoms started to join the chat, the show hadn't even really started as I was just conversing with my fans and having fun. I kept an eye on the user list the whole time, dreading seeing that one name that would make me completely stunned and shy.

I eventually lost my focus and became extremely turned on as the tips came and I was asked to show various parts of my body. I'd included a tip for spanking, turning around and giving myself a good smack on the ass while I wiggled it for the camera. The fishnets were a hit, literally, as everyone was asking for me to spank myself. It got to the point that I almost couldn't sit down! The room laughed and loved every minute of it as I struggled and giggled, my pussy on fire begging to be touched.

Out of breath after another round of smacks, my ass red, I sat down slowly and looked fuzzily at the screen. I had done pretty well already and was about ready to give a grand finally of a cum show when I started scrolling to see who all was in the room.

FUCK.

There he was, theonlyson1 ... that was Peter. I knew it. I had found out from his bank account that he had bought a subscription and I couldn't help but look on his computer for evidence. He was good at covering his tracks but his old mom had a few tricks up her sleeve. I went to the website and tried to sign in, his username was already in the field, waiting to be unlocked with a password.

I froze. Like literally froze in place. The room thought the cam had frozen, but others pointed out the music still playing and the candles still burning. Before they became too concerned I snapped out of it and made up something about being done for tonight and I'd see them tomorrow. Blowing a kiss and signing off quickly.

SHIT.

How long had he been watching? Is he watching with Jeff there?!

It was well past midnight, and my heart was jumping into my throat. The wine was on top of me and I stumbled toward my bed.. stripping off the robe and feeling the lacey material of the fishnets all over my body. I felt so damn sexy and hot, I needed to cum so badly... My mind fought with itself over what had just happened and what it knew had to happen. Still my body was controlling everything at that point, my hands exploring my body, rubbing down over my chest and lightly pulling on my big nipples, milking them over and over as I humped the air.

I was in such a heat, I ripped the fishnet stocking right down the middle, freeing my big tits completely. I thrust out my chest and arched my back as I felt the rip go down past my pussy and almost down my leg. I turned over and began rubbing my clit. My ass pushed out, causing the rest of the fishnet to rip more. I pulled it off and threw it aside with a loud grunt of frustration.

"Ohhh fuck yesss"

I moaned and fucked myself deep with my fingers, yelling into the bed sheets, pulling on them with my other hand for support.

"Uhh uhh.. oh fuck.. mmmmm"

I heard myself talking aloud, worried my deepest thoughts would start seeping out in my most vulnerable state. I bit my lip and drove myself wild holding back and keeping myself on the edge of orgasm. My clit pulsing and sending electricity through my whole body every time I touched it in the slightest.

"Oh Oh.. damn I need to be fucked!!"

I screamed out loud, imagining a big hard cock sliding into me over and over from behind, sending me into an earth shattering orgasm. My legs shaking and giving out as I fell onto my stomach. Twitching and cumming all over my bed, soaking the sheets, I let the relief wash over me.

"Mmmmmm mmm" I moaned.

I smiled big and curled up into my blanket, not caring that I was covered in my own cum and would have to probably throw out the sheets tomorrow. I couldn't move, I was paralyzed from head to toe with the after shock of cumming so hard. I knew too that the gravity of knowing my son had possibly seen me do something similar before was weighing on me, not to mention the reason behind such a mind numbing orgasm...