He Longed to Share His Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to raise herself up and down, rotating her hips as she did so. I simply lay there. The hand pressing down on my stomach was a big hint that she didn't want me to move.

'Let me just fuck you.'

I lay there watching as my cock all but emerged from her cunt, only to plunge deep back inside again. Every time it emerged it was even more coated in her juices. I loved the sight of her labia. They clung to my cock as she rose up above me, only to be stretched wide around me as she sank down. It was gorgeous sight. Then she felt down to where we were joined and raised her body so that I slipped right out. She used her hand to press me against her slit and rubbed herself up and down on me to bring my cock into close contact with her clit.

She slid my cock back inside her and pressed on her clit to maintain the contact. I could sense her orgasm rising. She clenched her teeth together, only a series of grunts emerging. There was no mistaking when the orgasm broke. She flung her head flung back, only for it to fall forward again as she exhausted herself. My orgasm followed immediately after hers. I was amazed that I still had it in me after the previous night.

She collapsed onto me. 'I want your cock me in always', she said. I had no objection to that but I wondered what Alan might have to say about it.

We lay together for a while. I loved feeling the weight of her on top of me, her body pressing down on mine but then I began to subside and slide out of her. I could feel our combined juices running out of her and dripping down onto me.

'Maybe time to get up -- I don't know when he's going to come back from the yacht. He's probably going to want me to tell him all about it and then he'll want to fuck me. We've acted it out sometimes -- I tell him what an imaginary lover has done to me -- and it gets him really excited. Either that or he'll want you to take me in front of him straightaway. I don't want such a beautiful night to end like that so better you're out by the time he gets back.'

With that she got up and went for a shower in her own room, while I used my own in the en-suite. By the time I'd dressed and sorted out what I needed to take for the day, Linda had breakfast under way. I ate quickly and was soon ready to leave. Linda came with me to the front door and we kissed passionately.

As I was about to set off, Linda had something to ask me.

'Alan suggested that we all have a meal together tonight to start the evening off. Is that alright with you?'

'I'm fine with that', I replied. I'd been wondering how we'd go about it. 'It seems as good a way as any to ease into the evening.'

*****

I got back about 6 o'clock that evening. Linda and Alan were in the kitchen, preparing the evening meal.

'I'll see you soon', I called out. 'I'm going to have a shower.'

I took my time over showering and dressing. I needed to think about how I was going to act when I saw them both together. I still didn't entirely understand what Alan got from this situation. Would he expect to be in control of the situation -- in effect presenting Linda to me for my use -- or was he expecting me to take the lead?

It didn't help that I'd only heard about his need to share her from Linda herself and she didn't understand it either. There were so many possibilities that, in the end, I had to put them to the back of my mind or it would drive me crazy.

I decided that I was going to take charge of the situation. I was going to fuck Linda again, albeit in front of him, because I wanted to, not because he wanted me to. At worst, he was going to get a nasty shock as he discovered that Linda and I had, in fact, taken control of the situation and were using it to our advantage. I guessed that he would want a clear view of our sex -- to be blunt, my cock inside his wife -- so I was happy to oblige him in that respect but that was to be the limit of it. Other than that, we would decide what was going to happen.

With my mind clear, I went downstairs. Linda and Alan were still in the kitchen and I joined them. Alan immediately offered me a drink and poured me a glass of wine, while Linda opened the oven to check the food.

'Smells good', I said, anxious to divert the conversation from what must have been on everyone's mind.

Alan described the meal we were about to eat. Fortunately they'd planned something quite light -- the prospect of having to perform on a full stomach had been causing me some concern.

Linda then asked Alan to lay the table in the dining room. He wasn't entirely happy about leaving the two of us alone but he did as he was asked. I took the opportunity to tell Linda my thoughts about the evening.

'Tonight's about him, not us, but I'm not being entirely selfless. I want him to enjoy this so that this will be just the first time of many -- assuming you'd want that. On the other hand, we need to be in control of the situation, not him, or it could get out of hand. So, as far as he's concerned, he'll simply be watching whatever it is we're doing but in fact we'll be laying it on for his benefit. I hope that's ok with you.'

'I'm glad you've thought about it', she replied. 'Now it's come to it, I really wasn't sure how to handle it. I know it's not going to be anything like last night but I'm sure you'll look after me and I'll leave it up to you.'

We broke off as Alan came back into the kitchen.

The two of them busied themselves serving the meal and taking plates and dishes through to the dining room. Finally, it was ready and we all went through and settled down to the meal.

Once again, we were all clearly trying to talk about anything other than what was to happen shortly. Alan asked about my day, which gave me the opportunity to talk at length about the places I'd been and the sights I'd seen. In turn, that allowed them to suggest other places I might like to visit during my stay. Talk of holidays led me to ask about their plans for the following week.

This certainly helped to pass the time until we'd finished the meal. We decided to have coffee at the table to give a little time for our food to get down, before finally heading into the lounge with what remained of the wine. When we did so, I allowed a few minutes for us to settle down and then the time for holding back was over.

I asked Linda to stand immediately in front of me, facing Alan on the far side of the room. I told her to kick off her shoes, which she did. I then reached up under her skirt and slid her panties down to her feet and told her to step out of them. I ran my hand between her legs and felt her wetness.

'Alan, your wife is now accessible to me and from the feel of her she's ready to take my cock in her. Are you absolutely sure that's what you want to see, because it's about to happen right in front of you, right now?'

He nodded, clearly having difficulty speaking, but in the end he managed to get some words out.

'If you could just...'

I raised my hand and stopped his flow very sharply.

'Alan, Linda has made it quite clear. This is only happening because she wants it to happen and that means we will say how it happens. We will make sure you get what you want but, if you interfere, that's an end of it and Linda and I will spend another night together on our own. Is that understood? The arrangement is that you get to watch us having sex -- we're not performing for you. There's a difference.'

I got up and led Linda by the hand to a footstool in the middle of the room. I positioned it so that Alan would have an unobstructed view of what was about to take place. I told Linda to kneel in front of the stool, sideways on to Alan, and rest her chest on it. Once she was positioned, I told her to reach behind and raise her skirt to her middle and then spread her legs apart.

Alan's attention was riveted on his wife's completely naked lower half. He knew that she was presented there, her sex totally exposed and available for my benefit, not his. There was a distinct bulge in his trousers that hadn't been there a few minutes earlier. I have to admit, the sight in front of us was beyond appealing and Alan wasn't the only one with a hardening cock. I slowly removed my clothes and knelt behind her. I felt between her thighs and slipped two fingers into her. The sounds of her creamy, viscous wetness could be heard by all of us. Linda let out a long, low groan as my fingers explored deeper and deeper.

I glanced across at Alan. He was transfixed. This was the first time he'd ever seen his wife getting pleasure from a man other than himself. I could see that he was being torn. Part of him was being excited beyond belief by the sight and sounds of the sexual act unfolding in front of him but another part seemed to be feeling a touch of guilt and shame, topped by a tinge of jealousy he had not expected. I wondered if the sight of Linda giving herself so readily and willingly was not exactly how he'd dreamt it would be.

I decided to step up the pace. I removed my fingers from Linda's cunt and moved forward so that my cock was poised to take their place. I held her little lips apart and moved the head of my cock between them, ready at the very entrance of her cunt.

'Do you want to be fucked?' I asked her.

'Yes', she replied in a low voice.

'Say it louder', I told her, 'I'm not sure Alan heard you. Tell me what you want.'

'Yes, I want to be fucked', she almost shouted. 'Fuck me.'

'No', I corrected her, 'if you want to be fucked, you must push your cunt back onto my cock. Alan has to see how much you want to have another man's cock in you.'

I'd scarcely finished telling her what she had to do when she thrust back and I sank the whole way into her. She cried out as she impaled herself on me and felt me in the depths of her belly. I grasped her thighs and pulled her tightly onto me and held her there. I wanted Alan to see that I had taken her completely, that she had surrendered her body utterly to me. The previous night he'd only been able to imagine how she'd given up the faithfulness she'd promised him. Tonight the evidence was right there in front of his eyes. He had wanted to see her fucked by another man but what he was witnessing was her wanting to be fucked. There was no question of her simply fulfilling his wishes.

I whispered to Linda to lift her chest off the footstall so that I could reach beneath and undo the buttons of her blouse. I slid it backwards off her body and down her arms. She was now completely naked. Her body was entirely mine.

I waited until I was sure that Alan had seen our bodies joined so tightly together, and then I pulled back, almost to the point of leaving her body, before starting to take her with long, slow strokes. She moaned the whole time as I slid in and out of her, the sound punctuated by cries every time I sank into her. Alan was clutching his crotch through his trousers as the excitement began to overpower him. I began to increase the pace of my thrusts and Linda's moans turned into wails. I reached round her thigh with one of my hands and explored with my fingers until I found her swollen clit. I began to caress the hardened nub as I pounded faster and faster. Within moments I sensed that she was heading quickly towards an orgasm. She pushed herself up on her arms, threw her head back, and let out one long final groan, before collapsing back onto the footstool.

I continued pounding into her for what seemed like an age but can actually have been no more than seconds before I felt my own orgasm surging up and my cum shooting out to fill Linda's beautiful cunt.

For Alan this was too much. His wish had been granted but the sight of his wife being fucked by another man's cock and brought to orgasm on it, left him with mixed emotions; knowing that she had allowed it, no, wanted it to inseminate her. From across the room it was obvious that he had come inside his trousers; his zip was undone but the excitement had built up too quickly for him. He got up and dashed out of the room, presumably to go and clean himself up.

I pulled out of her, knowing that, as she came down from such an orgasm, her vaginal muscles would contract pretty quickly. To maintain the contact between us I put my hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them. She lifted herself and knelt upright, enabling me to reach round her and cup her breasts in my hands. She let her head fall back against me and I kissed her tenderly on her neck.

I spoke softly in her ear. 'That was incredible. I've never experienced anything like it in my life. You were beautiful and amazing. You're very special. But now you must go to him. He'll need to be reassured that you're still his, that he still has your love.'

She looked thoughtful for a moment or two, as if taking in my words, and then nodded her head. We both stood and she turned towards me.

'That was an incredible, physical sensation', she said, 'and I'm glad it was you with me but, if I had to choose which I preferred, I would certainly pick our night together. But you're right; I do need to go to him now.'

We kissed, softly but passionately, our naked bodies pressed together. Then we broke apart and she headed for the stairs and her bedroom. I watched her walk across the room. There was no mistaking that well-fucked look. Her face was flushed, her hair tousled, her pubic hair matted with sweat, wetness and semen, and signs of my cum running down the insides of her thighs. Alan was about to be reminded of what had just occurred -- if he needed any reminder.

I turned out the lights and made my own way up the stairs and into my bedroom for some badly needed rest and recovery. The morning was sure to bring some interesting developments.