He Longed to Share His Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to make it as quick as possible and the spoons position was good for this – very revealing and with no face-to-face intimacy. I could also reach round and play with Kath's clit and bring her to an orgasm while I fucked her – I didn't really want it to last any longer than necessary, lest it gave Linda the idea that I was having too much fun.

I pushed hard against Kath's tightness heard her gasp as each of my strokes penetrated her. In this position, I was limited as to the depth I could reach but it was enough to stimulate the most sensitive part of her cunt, and when I reached for her clit and caressed it, her reactions moved up a couple of gears.

One of the things I've noticed with a lot of women, especially older women, is the extent to which their faces change when they're being fucked. They soften and the years fall away. Given that Kath's face was fairly sharp-featured, I wondered how it might change. I couldn't see, of course, but Linda could and I noticed that her gaze shifted up from between Kath's legs to her face. She must have seen something different in her because she suddenly leant down and kissed Kath, first on the cheek and then on her lips. It was loving rather than sexual.

'Oh Kath, you look so beautiful. Let him do amazing things to you. Let him make you cum.'

That was all that it needed. Kath moaned and groaned ever more loudly as I pushed into her and played with her clit. It was as if Linda's blessing was all she needed to let herself go. Within moments she was rising to the peak of a climax and I began to take her more vigorously to ensure that mine would follow very shortly after hers.

'Oh yes, yess, yessss...'

That was all she managed to come out with before the sensations burst over her. Within seconds I felt my balls tighten as the surge of sperm left them and shot up through my cock and out into her warm, waiting cunt, pulse after pulse. I pushed as deeply into her as I could so that I could savour that delicious feeling of a tightly contracting cunt around me, squeezing on me and draining me of every last bit of cum as I, in turn, began to subside. After a minute or two of this, I felt myself sliding out of her. Linda reached down and took hold of me as I slid out, fondling me gently and lovingly. I wondered if she was going to take me in her mouth but I'd have been surprised if she'd taken that step, risking turning the episode into a threesome.

Eventually, I shifted backwards so that my body and Kath's were no longer in contact, though I left my arm loosely around her. Kath took that as a sign that it was time to make a move. She smiled at Linda.

'Thank you for sharing him with me. I had no idea how much I needed that. But now, I think, I'd better be going.'

She got up off the bed but all her clothes had been abandoned on the patio. I recovered my shorts and we all made our way downstairs, where Kath gathered up her clothes and was soon ready to leave. She kissed me on the lips and then Linda.

'Don't forget, this has to be entirely our secret. I know you think I'm a bit of a gossip but no-one's going to hear a whisper of this from me.'

With that, she turned and went out through the side gate to get to her car. Linda and I followed and waved to her as she drove off.

'Well, did you enjoy that and was she good?'

'Asking me to make invidious comparisons isn't fair', I replied. 'But, yes, I did enjoy it and she was different. I will say, though, that you haven't got a lot of competition there, as I think you're about to find out.'

Linda beamed back at me. 'I was hoping she didn't wear you out too much.'

*****

By now the afternoon was slipping away and Linda wanted to prepare us a romantic evening meal but she was determined that we should fit in a quick fuck beforehand. She pushed me down on by back – 'I expect you're exhausted; let me do all the work' – and climbed on top of me. There is no doubt that watching me fuck Kath had made her very aroused and her warm, wet cunt slid effortlessly down on me. She took me the whole way into her and then stopped. She clearly had something on her mind.

'Kath's hardly the prettiest of girls but she looked really beautiful while you were inside her. Do I look beautiful while we're making love?'

'You look beautiful to me all the time,' I replied, carefully avoiding the obvious trap, 'but you look especially beautiful when I'm making love to you.'

I let her do the work. She obviously wanted to demonstrate her skill as a lover, to leave me in no doubt as to who was better, Kath or her. I made sure that my response gave her the answer she was seeking. She leant backwards, forcing my cock up against the front wall of her cunt. She needed both her arms to support her, so I reached out to caress her clit, pressing gently on it to bring it into closer contact with my cock as she rode me. It did the trick. It was obvious that she needed to cum and cum quickly and powerfully. I could almost believe that she was trying to wipe out any thought of my cock having been inside her friend.

When she came it was sudden and caught me completely by surprise. Thanks to my earlier exertions and the lack of any substantial thrusting movement, I certainly wasn't ready to cum myself, so I'm sad to say that I cheated and, under the cover of her noisy climax, I made out that I had cum too. It didn't matter – this was for her.

She pushed herself forward and collapsed on top of me. Our mouths closed on each other's and we kissed passionately.

'Still the best?' she asked when we pulled apart.

'You know you are', I replied.

*****

Linda cooked a gorgeous meal and, as it was still very warm, we ate out on the patio. Fortunately, the sun set soon enough for the candles to make a difference to the gathering twilight. Having eaten, and with the air becoming a little chill, we went back inside and curled up together on the sofa, listening to some music. It reminded me very much of our first romantic evening together.

After a while, Linda asked if we could lay naked together on the sofa, not to have sex but to be as close to each other as we could, just enjoying the sight, smell, and proximity of the other's body. We did, but eventually, of course, we began touching each other and arousal soon followed. At that point, we decided to retire to bed.

What followed was a long spell of tender, gentle lovemaking. Nothing fancy; no porn athletics – just a lot of foreplay and caressing followed by gentle penetration in a couple of positions and a slow build-up to a very satisfying climax for both. And then we simply slipped off to sleep in intertwined arms.

The morning came all too soon. We had to be up early because it was the day of our departing and Alan would be returning from the yacht imminently. Much as I was getting used to the situation, I wasn't quite prepared for Alan to get back while I was still in bed with his wife. I also needed to be away early to give them time to close up the house before they left for their holiday.

As it happened, Alan got back about 9 o'clock by which time we were up, showered, and dressed and Linda had the breakfast underway. We talked over breakfast about future plans and arrangements. Alan hoped that I would be able to visit them for a long weekend at least once a month, with Linda coming up to see me during the intervening time. That would work well during the off-season, of course, but it would be more difficult when they had summer guests. Alan thought that he and Linda should discuss things on that front – did they want to continue taking guests and having their lifestyle limited as a result, for example.

And that was that for the time being.

As I drove home I reflected on the almost unbelievable extent to which my life had changed in the course of only a few days. Returning to reality – albeit one which would be different in the future – would seem very strange.

But the future is the future and that is another story.

THE END