He Loves her

Story Info
Master shows sub how much she means to him.
1.8k words
4.48
30.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she rested her head against his broad shoulder. He was so handsome, caring, kind. Their making just minutes before had sent her to places she had never been before. Just the thought of the way he had pumped in and out of her, taking his time and letting her enjoy the feel of him inside her, brought goose bumps to the surface. She continued to smile as he petted her back, never losing contact with her, allowing his fingers to stay in touch with her all the time. As she lay there a feeling of pure love came to her. Slowly, she slipped into a dream world.

He watched her as he fell asleep and marveled at the beauty of it. She was perhaps the greatest creature God had put on this earth, and she knew nothing of it. Her life had been a hard one, but it didn't show in her outlook or her manners. She was from the south where women were either feisty or mild-mannered, but at times she could be both. There were times where she was all sweetness and light but at other, well she got lots of spankings during that time.

She cooed and snuggles closer to him, almost laying on top of him. This was one of the things she did that could melt his heart. Even after they fought, she would curl into him, offering her unspoken love to him, even in her sleep. She was beauty and spice, and she loved him, even if she hadn't said it yet.

He stroked her brown hair, feeling the softness of the hair and wondered when she would tell him. When would she tell him that she loved him? He relished the thought that it would be soon, that she would let it slip while they are making love, not fucking, it was never fucking to him. She made him think in ways he had never thought before. Ever since the moment she typed her first message to him, he had known she was the one. It was weird to him that he knew that he loved her, that she loved him, but neither one was brave enough to risk the heart ache that would come from the littlest of word.

She rolled again this time coming to rest totally on top of him. He smiled broadly and began to caress her soft skin. He knew that she would sleep right through the caress until his tips touched her skin and she would moan softly and awaken. He often called her his Sleeping Beauty simply because she was. She was his, forever and always, and if he had his way, tonight, she would know it.

He continued to run his hands up and down her spine, then softly caressing the sides of her breast. She had the most beautiful breast, large and wonderful with nipples that looked like strawberries. He often suckled them for hours, bringing her to the edge of climax and then stopping. She was his submissive, one for him to use, to love, to care for, but most of all, to be with. She had never said no to anything he had asked her to do. He knew her limits and respected them. There had been a time when he wouldn't have, would have simply drop her and moved onto the next one, but she brought out a side of him, one that he had never witnessed before.

She moved her hips unknowingly and her mound pressed against his hardness. He moaned softly and knew that now was the time to wake his Sleeping Beauty. He kissed her softly, lightly nibbling on her lips, then kissing her cheeks and licking her lips and nose. He turned his head and watched as a smile came to her lips and then they opened and a moan was released. He whispered in her ear "Its time to wake up, baby. I need u again"

She giggled and pressed harder against him, thinking yea I can tell. Never one to disobey an order, she awakened quickly. In a matter of minutes, her eyes were bright and filled with lust for him. She watched him with open eyes, waiting for his commands. She never asked, just waited on him to tell her.

He kissed her passionately, caressing her bottom, while running a finger up and down her ass hole. She moaned into his mouth, pressing herself against his finger, loving the feel of it. His mouth left her lips and continued down her face, to her throat where he sucked her soft skin knowing that there would be a mark there in the morning. He became even harder at the thought of everyone knowing that she was his, his and his only. Never would another person touch her flesh, feel her pant against them, or feel her wetness against their body. Oh, he had to have her.

"Baby, sit up, I want u to ride me," he said with tale-tell lust in his voice. He wanted to be inside her, deep, deeper than he had ever been before. She pressed her hands against his chest and raised herself until she was straddling him. He just took a moment to look at her. She was absolutely stunning, a piece of artwork. She had a slight smile on her face, one that let him know that she was enjoying herself. Her nipples were hard, and seemed almost juicy in the twilight of the room. His mouth watered at the sight but the need to be inside her was too great. He wanted to watch her ride him, to see the look of joy and also to see her breast jiggle with every stroke she took.

Her body moved in a natural movement, rubbing her pussy against his hard-on. He could feel her secretion getting him wet and he could tell that she was enjoying herself more than she should. "Baby, if you cum, you are going to get the hardest spanking ever, I mean it." She opened her eyes and looked down at him, with a childish smile. "I would never do that, Master, never." She stopped her movements, and rested against him. He smiled up at her, knowing that she was teasing him.

"Baby, take me inside you now," he said and then gasped as she took him in hand and aligned him with herself. She teased a little at first and ran him up and down her pussy, allowing him to feel her shaven lips and wetness. She jerked his hardness slightly, never overdoing it, always softly, almost unnoticeable. However, he noticed and knew that there was going to be a slight spanking in her future, one that would lead to more love-making.

His thoughts were so centered on that, he almost didn't feel her begin to push him inside her. Almost being the keyword. Once she had the head centered with her hole, she could have simply allowed gravity to do its work. She didn't however. She pressed him inside her a little bit at a time, never just sitting down on him.

Finally, she took all of him inside her. A feeling of completeness over came them both. She arched her back as she felt him fill her, pressing her clit against his hard member. He watched her, saw the look of extreme pleasure on her face and knew she was close.

Resting his hands on her hips, he allowed her to set the pace, to a degree. She wanted hard, fast, and quick. He wanted her to cum but to also draw it out. He had told her time and time again that life was too short to run full force into something…that meant orgasms as well. He moved his hands from her hips and let his finger tips run over her nipples. She moaned loudly. He loved the sounds she made as she loved him, but he wanted more tonight. She was to fully talk.

"Baby, tell me how it feels, tell me what you want."

Knowing exactly what he wanted, she began to speak as she rose and lowered herself onto his hard cock. "Master, you are so hard inside me. You fill me completely. I love the way your hot cock feels inside my cunt." She blushed as she said these words, and he laughed. She was so naïve, so unused, so fresh. Even after 6 month in which they had tried every position known to man, (he owned a copy of the Kama Sutra) she still blushed when she said those words. It had been weeks, close to months before she would say them in a voice louder than a whisper. Now all he had to do was ask her and she would belt them out.

Her movements began to become faster and faster. He knew that she was close to cumming, and unable to deny her anything said, "Cum baby, cum on my cock. Let me feel you cum on me." He moved her hand to her thighs and set her finger on her clit. He wanted to watch her flick her own clit as she came on him.

She immediately knew what he wanted and began to rub her button as she continued to ride him. Considering how close she was, it didn't take her long to arch her back, scream "Oh god, I love you master!" and to cum hard.

He felt her muscle contract on his cock and that, with the combination of her words, he took over the rhythm. He pushed himself into her once, twice, three times and then it was all over. He flooded her cunt with his seed. During this time, she had slumped against him and just let him ride her.

He cradled her to him for what seemed like hours, and it could have been. All the while he was caressing her hair and her flanks, again never letting her get out of his reach.

Finally, he pulled back to look into her contented face. Putting his mouth to her ear, he whispered "I love you too, baby. And I always will."

Suddenly she grinned and said, "That's a load off my mind, what with the baby on the way and all…" She giggled as she saw the look of shock cross his face, then a total look of love. They were going to have a baby, he thought, a baby that would stand as a testament to the love that they both shared.

He touched her stomach and imagined the life growing there, and sighed. He began to speak in a hushed voice. "Baby, I love you. I love your smile, that lights my way in the dark. I love your giggle when you are feeling playful that makes me want to play also. You make me a better person, one who feels alone and afraid when you aren't near. Baby, I know this is a little late, but will you marry me?"

She searched his eyes, looking for any sign that he might be lying to her, but finding none, she said, "Oh, yes Master, I would love to marry you."

They kissed and cuddled and made plans. They were to have a wonderful life.