He Made Her His Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh Suzie, my darling, you have just made me the happiest man in the world.” He took the black leather collar with its small silver studs and engraving and buckled it around my neck. I still panicked. It felt so big, heavy and so tight. “Shhhhh, little one, it’s ok. You just need to get used to it. By morning it will feel a part of you. You trust me, don’t you?”

It was only the next morning that I found out what the engraving said, “Geoff’s S”. He saw me looking at it. “I didn’t have the word slut put on it in case Jason saw it. But make no mistake that is what it means.” He hadn’t let me see it until he put it on me, so I was a little surprised. He took me in his arms carrying me back to the bed where we had consummated our marriage only a few hours ago. I felt a little sore as his big cock pushed into me with a sense of urgency that obviously couldn’t be ignored.

By the time we arrived back at our new base home I was so comfortable with my collar, Geoff had to remind me to take it off before we got to the gate. He put it in his pocket.

Once he carried me across the threshold and yes he did, he stood me on my feet and slowly stripped me of my clothes, but of course there were no panties to take off. He then returned my collar, this time he put a little padlock on it.

Jason was staying with Grandma until school was out in three months. We were to have a whole three months like all newly weds should alone.

“Suzie you are sans clothes unless someone comes to the door,” he said with a laugh. You must be alone when I come home and be waiting right here in front of the door on your knees in the pose. Don’t disappoint me.”

“Yes, Master.” I had learned a lot in the three weeks we had been away. I immediately knelt and placed my hands on my thighs, palms up in my suppliance.

“We are going to have dinner soon, I had supplies brought in so we won’t need to shop for several days, we can just play. Let me just check to make sure they brought my favorite type of squash.” He sauntered towards the kitchen.

I stayed kneeling, waffling about whether I should get up and follow or stay. I had no idea of the protocol of the situation.

“They did my favorite squash is here.” He came wandering out with a golden butternut squash in his hands. It was huge.

“I hope you are hungry.” I laughingly said at the size of it.

Geoff, no Master Geoff, held out his hand to me, “Come along.” He lifted me to my feet with a flick of his arm; he is so strong and well built. I hurriedly attempted to keep up with him. Oh, the advantages of his long legs versus my shorter one.

He unlocked a door just to the left of the bottom basement step. As he flipped on the light, I saw why it was locked. He’d built a whole discipline room. I had read about them in one of the books and seen one where we stayed. “This is our play house. I built it especially for you, my pet.”

“Now then come over here, hands behind your back.” He snapped on a pair of handcuffs.”

“Ouch, too tight.”

“Ok.” He adjusted them slightly. Then my Master, my husband slipped a blindfold down over my eyes. I was instantly blinded. I felt so disoriented.

“Come over here. Turn around and take a little step back. Whoa! Wait right here don’t move,” and he was gone. I discovered that my balance was sorta outta whack without my eyes. I just knew that had my hands been free I wouldn’t have been able to touch the tip of my nose.

The blindfold extenuated everything. My husband smelt so good. I could feel the roughness of his clothes as he did something behind me, he electrified me. Standing in front of me he took me in his arms kissing me warmly then with his hands on my shoulders he pushed me down lower and lower. I assumed I was to sit on the step, but something much too high pressed against my crotch. I froze.

“Suzie, I want you to fuck the squash.” I attempted to stand. He pushed harder. “Remember your place. Fuck the squash.”

In all my days of partying no man had ever made me do anything like this. My face felt so hot. I started to shake my head. Master leaned in real close to my ear, “Yes, you will fuck our dinner or I will fuck you with it, but you and this squash have a date right now. DO IT!”

I did it. I wiggled my bum around and around until my labia opened to take in my fucker. Geoff never let go of me; he balanced me as I squatted over our dinner.

An involuntary moan escaped my lips as I felt the cold smoothness of the squash enter me, pushing open my vagina. It felt massive. It felt… so good. I had to hold or I would have come immediately. I guess Geoff recognized my breathing pattern for he waited. Then I started my slow sensual self-fuck. Up and down, wiggle around then up and down and wiggle around until I could take no more of the squash into me. Now comfortable with the invader, my pace accelerated. My breathing got faster, my moans got louder as I reached my orgasm.

Geoff balanced me with one hand as his other petted my hair. “Good girl, I am proud of you.” He kept repeating as I exploded in an unbelievable orgasm. My vagina was in convulsion around my giant inanimate giant dildo.

“Geoff,” I screamed as I came again. You see he kept up the pressure on my arm enough for me to know that my squash-fuck wasn’t over until I came that second time.

He pulled me into his arms and gently rocked me as I lived the aftershocks of my climaxes. Then he took our dinner and put it in the oven to cook. Guess what we did while it baked. Yup, we made wonderful love, slow and tender.

That was the first time I saw food as a substitute to a cock. It wasn’t the last.

The last time is what I wanted to tell you about, it happened just last night. Geoff called from Heathrow just before he was leaving on the home leg. He said for me to get mom to baby sit and I was to call up some friends and go to the fair. Here’s how it went.

Two couples and me, they are all pilots so they are used to one of us wives being solo, at my suggestion, made a trip to a distant county fair. It was the only one, the last of the area’s fall fairs. It was a rainy miserable night but I just had to go. I had a mission.

It rained on the way there, they wanted to stop for dinner and to hell with the fair and the cold and the mud. I persevered, promising the rain would stop. It did. In the darkened car I smiled as I thought of carrying out my Master’s, my husband’s instructions.

Throughout our exploration of the fair and warmed by lots of the laughter and camaraderie, my secret little smile kept escaping. My girlfriend noticed and asked. I said I had plans for later, she winked knowingly. She knew Geoff was due home sometime overnight. She didn’t.

It was time. I did as I had been instructed. The rest left me - them to seek out their choice of greasy fries and greasier burgs while I headed for the booth with the largest corn dog. It gave me a chance to let my flights of fancy soar as I carried out Geoff’s instructions.

With shaking hands I unwrapped the piping hot extra large dog. Licking my lips in anticipation, I liberally coated it with French's mustard and stepped into the shadows between the booths.

I brought the steaming yellow-coated dog to my lips; I ran it around and around my lips like I would my Master’s great cock. MMMMMMMMMMM. My mouth watered.

I licked it like an ice cream cone at first. Tasting only the tart mustard, dreaming. Opening my mouth, my lips rolled in so my teeth won't accidentally hurt him, oh no I mean accidentally take a bite and I mouth fucked myself. Lost in my thoughts, subconsciously listening to the sounds of the carnival swirling around me with lights blinking and sirens blaring, I took that giant phallus-like dog deep into my mouth. In and out, in and out, moaning softly, I felt myself awaken between my legs. I readjusted my stance, opening my legs. Imagining. I could feel cold air rush into my bare pussy.

I sucked my crispy dog deep into my mouth an inch at a time, my cheeks caving in. Oh, it tasted so good, so very good.

Dissatisfied with my inability to take it all in, I shortened it on each out stroke until I could wrap my lips around its base. Then I sucked and sucked until it had lost its entire flavor, until it’s coating was nothing but corn mush. My lips were messy with greasy yellow spittle.

I was thinking of pulling it out for one last time when I felt a hand slide up my skirt. My eyes flew open. For sure I would have screamed as if anyone could have heard me, but my mouth was full to overflowing with my corndog. I struggled to close my legs.

“My good slut, you make me so proud. I knew you wouldn’t disappoint me and you didn’t. I’ve been waiting and saw the whole thing, you are such a slut” He leaned in close and licked some of the gooey mess off my chin. “I love you,” he whispered as he finger fucked me, his large body shielding his movements from the crowd.

I couldn’t help myself; I swear I couldn’t. I came almost instantly when my husband’s thumb played with my clit and my Master finger fucked me with two of his large thick fingers. I orgasmed with a groan and shudder that rolled out from my sex center and never stopped until it curled my toes and set my scalp to tingling.

Only then did he take his hand away, he put his fingers to his mouth and sucked my juices. “Good, but not as good as the real thing.” Even after all these years I blushed.

“Come on.” Wiping my lips we stepped out into the daylight bright pathway as Geoff ate the gooey remnants of my dog. He tossed the stick into the trash.

“Two points.” With a chuckle he said, “I coulda made millions playing for the Bulls.”

Sated we sought out our friends; I enjoyed the squishy feeling between my legs.

“Look what I found wandering around the fair.” I excitedly announced as we came up behind our friends.

On the way home he admitted he had called from Montreal, he wanted to surprise me, to see me doing his bidding.

I snuggled close to my husband, so happy and safe in my special marriage.

Copyright 2000 by Suzie Samuels

12