He Made Me

Story Info
I'm forced to blow a burglar. It's my first blowjob ever.
2.4k words
4.32
149.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gyron
gyron
9 Followers

I checked the clock on the computer. 2:30 AM. I knew it was time to go to bed. As much of a night owl as I was, I didn't want to end up sleeping in until 2 PM again. Summer break allowed that kind of living, but in a month, when I was off to college, I couldn't stay up so late. I would have 8 or 9 AM classes. I had to get used to going to bed at 11 or midnight.

I grabbed my phone and quietly walked up the stairs and down the hall to my room. Not wasting much time, I tiptoed into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, had a quick piss, and went back to my bedroom. For quite a while, I just browsed on my phone. Finally, after probably an hour, I got tired and plugged it in. I flicked off the light and buried my head deep into my pillow.

I tried to relax my body, telling it to just go to sleep, but for some reason, it just didn't want to. I lied there for maybe forty minutes, shifting my position, finding the cold spots under the sheets, but I just couldn't seem to fall asleep.

Eventually, I dozed off, just getting through the first stage of sleep, when I heard a creak. I'm very sensitive to sound, and my floor is extremely creaky right by the door. At first, I simply dismissed it as just one of those everyday noises of the house. But then I heard another. My heart started pounding. Being the dramatic teen I was, I often wondered what would occur if an armed intruder were to invade the house, looking for valuables, or simply blood to spill.

I was on-edge, but I was hoping I would calm down soon enough. There was no chance of that happening once I heard the third creak. I was getting very suspicious that someone was in my room. I had a flashlight next to my bed, so I slowly reached down and wrapped my hand around the cold metal. Swiftly, a pulled it up and pressed the button, pointing it in the direction of the creaks.

The bright light filled the room, revealing my normal room, with one addition: a large man. The man was around 6 foot 1, very muscular, and had a tattoo of a snake curling around an axe on his right bicep. He had a buzzcut and a small beard. He wore a white t-shirt under a black and blue jacket, and baggy black pants. The man had to be around 30 years old. He held a pistol in his right hand.

I was just about to cry out when he leapt forward onto the bed, roughly covering my mouth with his left hand. Terrified and startled, I dropped the flashlight onto my floor. I shot my hand out for the pocket knife on my nightstand, but before I could grab it, he snatched my arm and pulled it back to the bed.

"Ah ah ah. Sorry, kid. Can't have you stabbing me tonight." His voice was smooth and unwavering.

Now, most guys my age would've been able to at least wrestle with him, put up a good fight. Some could've even knocked an an attacker right out. However, I was a smaller guy, not very buff either. Plus, I was groggy from sleep and partially paralyzed with terror.

How had he even gotten in? I had made sure to lock all the doors before going to bed. Then again, there were multiple opportunities for someone to get in without my knowing as long as they were quiet, like if I went to the bathroom. Then it would just be a matter of getting to a hiding spot until they could emerge and begin to walk about the house, grabbing whatever caught their eye.

We locked eyes. He began to speak softly.

"All right, kid, you're gonna show me where all the valuables are in this room. If you don't, well, you know what'll happen." He nodded at the gun in his hand.

Slowly, I got out of the bed, and he slid off it, hitting the floor with a thud. I went around my room and got the only valuable things, mainly just a wallet and a couple watches. After I had collected all the items and given them to him, he turned me toward the door and pressed the gun to my back. "Walk out the door."

I did as he said. My heart was pounding. We paused outside the door next to mine. "Who's in there?" he asked.

"My brother and his girlfriend." I replied. His eyes lit up as I said the word "girlfriend."

"How old are they?"

"Both 23 years old." My brother's girlfriend would come for visits and my parents were fine with her staying in his room.

"Damn it," he muttered. "Are both your parents in that bedroom?" He pointed at the room at the end of the hall.

"Yes," I responded. I could hear my heart pounding very rapidly at this point.

"Well, fuck. Okay, guess you'll have to do," he said with exasperation.

Wait what?! I thought. I had no idea what he meant by that. I was even more terrified then before by now.

The man guided me down the hall and down the stairs. He then commanded, "Show me where the basement is." I did as he said and led him to the door of the basement. "Open the door and walk down."

Once we were in the basement and the door to it closed, the man turned on the lights and looked around. He saw the door to the storage area, which he then opened. He stepped in, turned the light on, and looked around. He was still pointing the gun at me, making sure I didn't make a run for it. "Come in here," he said solidly.

I nervously walked into the storage room. The only illumination was the single light bulb by the door, making for one bright clearing, leaving the rest of the room dark. On the floor in the center of the clearing was a rug.

"Get over here," he said, motioning to the rug. I stepped onto the rug and stood there. I fearfully stared up at him. He had a whole 6 inches on me, but my mind was far from height right now. "On your knees," he commanded. I stood there, petrified. I'd seen movies where villains put people on their knees and then put a bullet through their brain. I fell to my knees. I was about to die.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked, my voice coming out weak with the adrenaline and terror.

"Not unless you do exactly as I say," the man told me. I nodded faintly.

The man unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. They fell to the ground. What? I thought. I was left staring at his large package in his tight, black briefs. Then, he reached down and pulled off his briefs, revealing a substantial penis. At that moment, I had a bad feeling I knew exactly what was about to happen.

"All right, kid. Suck my cock," he commanded.

"No, no, I-I'll do anyth-" I began to beg, but he cut me off.

"Look, I gotta get the hots out somehow. I'd get your mom or your brother's girlfriend to do it, but I don't wanna have to shoot anybody or get into a fight, so it has to be you. Now, either you suck my cock, or I'll take you with me and then shoot your fucking brains out. Your choice, kid."

"But-" I started.

"Now!" he said firmly, pressing the gun to my head, reminding me that I had no choice. I looked at his cock. It had to be over 8 inches. I stared at it for a moment, and for some odd reason, I found my mouth watering. I looked up at him one last time, pleading him silently to not do this, to not desecrate my mouth. All he did was stare at me with a steely face. He pressed the gun even further into the side of my head.

I had no other choice. It was now or never.

I put my hand around it and lifted the large cock up. It surged with blood at my touch. I leaned a little closer, looking at it. The whole area around the package had a slight smell. It was incomparable, but more just smelled musky and masculine.

Finally, I put the soft, warm head into my mouth. It was already growing in my mouth. I sucked at it while twirling my tongue around it. Its flavor wasn't very strong, but it was definitely there.

I dropped it out of my mouth, and looked up at the man, hoping that maybe he would let me off easy.

"You think that's it? Oh, no, you're sucking me until I cum. And you better fucking swallow the cum. Or else." No luck. Shit.

I picked up the warm penis and closed my mouth around it slowly again. I swirled the head around in my mouth and stuck my tongue on the slit. I sucked hard and stroked the shaft a bit with my hand.

"Oh, fuck." The man lustfully pushed his erect cock deeper into my mouth, four inches traveling to the back of my tongue.

As I had my lips around his manhood, he put his gun in his back pocket.

I wrapped my tongue around the cock while I moved my head back and forth, sliding my lips along his silky shaft. I ran my tongue along the head and the shaft below it. The ridges of the penis were so intricate and felt surprisingly good on my tongue. I twisted my head to help increase the movement of his penis against my tongue and the warm, wet, soft walls of my mouth. Saliva was actually beginning to overflow and drip out of my mouth and onto the rug.

"Massage my balls," the man ordered. I grabbed his scrotum, began rubbing it the way I did when I masturbated, pulling them while softly rubbing them. Then, out of some odd instinct, I stopped sucking the cock and started sucking them. I put my hand on the cock and stroked the shaft to keep it occupied as well. I sucked each ball into my mouth, swishing them around on my tongue from cheek to cheek.

I finished sucking the balls, and then I reentered the cock into my mouth. It was well past fully hard by now. I suctioned the thick shaft, and as he started to push the hard, hot cock deeper into my mouth, it hit the back of my throat. My gag reflex usually would have rejected such an enormous object, especially one making a forced entry, but I was so focused on sucking the cock that it didn't really bother me.

I pulled off for a moment, still massaging his balls and stroking the shaft, but staring at the smooth, swollen head for just a moment. By then, I was no longer concerned with being shot or the danger. I was completely concentrated on pleasuring his manliness. I engulfed even more of his erect cock again, sucking and moving my head up and down his thick shaft with more vigor than ever. He let out a moan of pleasure. He was obviously enjoying the blowjob very much.

The man's cock was throbbing now, and I loved it. As I sucked, I tasted something salty in my mouth. I swallowed the precum as it came in, the salty taste lasting for a bit and then once again being replaced by the normal taste of the penis.

Suddenly, he put his hand on the back of my head and thrusted his cock to the back of my throat. Then, it started traveling down my throat. I gagged and choked on it, and even let out an involuntary moan.

"Oh, yeah, swallow my cock. Deepthroat it," the man said, his voice strained as I continued to down all 8 inches of his thick, pulsating cock. He still held my head all the way down to the base of his penis. I moaned softly again, and continued to gag. He held me in place for a moment more, the first couple inches in my throat, and then let me pull back off his cock. I coughed and a string of saliva connected my mouth to his cock.

I licked his shaft, going up and down each side. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue, massaging his balls, and then began to suck his pride and joy again. I slid my mouth up and down the long shaft, using my tongue to make it even better. I continued to suck on it, his hands on the back of my head encouraging me, and then I once again deepthroated his hard cock. I felt it in my throat, and then I looked up at him. We made eye contact.

As soon as our gazes connected, he gasped and his erect cock filled with even more blood in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head again started thrusting his rock-hard cock into my mouth quickly. It slid down my throat and into my mouth, moving very rapidly as he thrusted more, harder, faster. The throbbing cock felt amazing as it slid through my mouth.

The man began to moan as he fucked my face with a great drive. He just kept fucking my mouth and moaning. Words slipped through his moans. "Yes!...Suck it, baby...Oh, fuck... Don't stop...Keep sucking...Fuck..."

The man made one final thrust and then moaned louder than ever before. Hot, salty cum gushed into my mouth. He held my head in place as I swallowed wave after wave after wave. The semen tasted delicious and more and more flooded my mouth. The cum just kept coming. I did my best to swallow it all, but it leaked out of my mouth and onto the floor and down the bit of shaft that wasn't engulfed in my mouth.

Finally, the tasty white fluid stopped shooting from his cock. I pulled off of his shaft and head, my stomach full of cum.

All the man said was, "Holy fuck." Then he pulled up his underwear and pants and fled the house with both the valuables and a blowjob.

I stumbled out of the basement and back to my room, careful not to wake anyone. I crawled into my bed, completely drained of energy, the taste of cum in my mouth, and his hot jizz in my stomach. I fell asleep in seconds, but with a smile on my face.

What a night.

gyron
gyron
9 Followers