He Needed Extra Encouragement

Story Info
College students dream girl takes control.
3.3k words
4.09
30.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A special thank you to sexnovella who assisted in editing!*

*

So there's this girl I know. You know her too, maybe not the same specific girl, but the same type of girl. You know that quiet shy girl in the front of the class, the one who only fails a test if she makes a B, the one who is innocent and pure in every aspect of her young fruitful life, yeah I know her too. She looks so fucking good every single time you see her. She knows she looks good too, standing around 5'7" with slim athletic legs, a bubbly tight ass, nice full breasts, and my god her blonde hair and blue eyes. Every college guys wet dream angel. The best part? She's not afraid to tempt and tease any guy lucky enough to be graced with her presence. I'm tired of that girl. So here's a story about THAT girl.

It was just an average day in her sophomore year of college, except today she was running late to her Biology 3 class. She darted in just moments before the lecture was to begin and headed to her normal seat in the lecture hall. Her hair was back in a ponytail, but due to her hurried rush from her dorm her bangs were out and hanging down in her face. She stopped short of her self-assigned seat; she noticed someone took her chair. It wasn't her chair, but to her it WAS her chair. It's the chair she has taken every note from since Biology I, every quiz and test, and today it's the chair she met him in.

He was a transfer student. It was his junior year and he was more than ready to graduate. He stood around 5'10", muscular build, hazel/blue eyes, black hair, and rimless glasses.

Her heart melts when he looked up and made eye contact with him. She stood there, staring at him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked

"Um-Uh, no no everything is fine." She nervously responded as she took the chair next to him.

She nervously took out her notepad and pen and started to take notes.

The next few classes he had always took her chair, and she was okay with it.

One day before class started he leaned over and asked, "Hey, what's your name anyways?"

She cleared her throat and said, "My name is Emily. What is yours?"

"Nice to meet you Emily, I'm Eric." he said

as they were leaving the lecture hall he said, "We should go grab coffee sometime." She gave him her number and he walked off.

After classes ended Friday he gave her a call. After a few awkward minutes back and forth they have agreed to get coffee Saturday afternoon.

*Friday Night*

He was excited for his date with Emily; he couldn't believe he was getting this chance. She seemed so sincere every time they talked, her smile was so cute when he'd say something stupid around her, her intelligence captivated him and he loved to talk to her. Like any guy he was attracted to her physically, she was so beautiful that she could wear a set of sweat pants and jacket and he would still get hard in her presence. The aroma of her hair was intoxicating and he could barely function when she'd wear her short white shorts to class. You see, Eric is good at keeping his composure in public, but behind closed doors, and in his mind, he could be quite the pervert. This wasn't his only attraction to her, but her physical appearance didn't hurt. Eric, being the pervert he is decided that he'd take a few stealth pictures of Emily in class, mostly of her legs and amazing ass. He didn't plan to share them with anyone else, but it made nights a lot easier for him. Tonight was no different.

He went to his room and locked the door behind him. He turned on the lights and got dressed for bed. By getting dressed for bed I mean he got completely nude. His body wasn't chiselled from stone, but you could tell he used to lift weights when he was younger. His legs were toned and tight, his chest was firm and arms were cut. He played baseball, so we all know how great his ass looked in his baseball pants. He kept his pubic area trimmed down extremely low, only because he hasn't got any action lately, in which case he would have shaved. He lay down in bed and pulled up his pictures of Emily. He took his flaccid cock and slowly started to stroke it up and down. He'd zoom in on her amazing toned legs; he would wonder to himself how amazing it would be to run his hands up and down her legs. He would imagine how sensual it would be to get a chance to kiss her soft delicate lips. He wanted to press her head into his as he bit at her lower lip. Then he went to his favourite pictures he was able to snap. She was wearing her short white shorts and hot pink socks. He could remember it like it was just yesterday. His cock started to grow more with every stroke, to an average length of just short of 6" but an impressive 2" thick. He wanted her so bad. After staring at her amazing ass for a few minutes he started to pick up his pace and started rocking his hips. He whispered Emily's name under his breath, he sat up, grabbed a rag and shot his thick creamy load into the rag. His body would tremor with every shot of cum.

"God, if only."

*Saturday Morning*

Eric woke up around 10am and went to take a shower. He was feeling good about today, he was confident about his coffee date with Emily. He chooses to shave himself, if anything it was a confidence booster. He finished up his shower, got dressed in his casual jeans and shirt, and headed to the coffee shop.

They met up; she was wearing an amazing pair of jeans and a cute purple shirt with a pea coat over it. He almost couldn't talk he was so stunned. They sat down together and had a great time. They talked about school, movies, regrets, and past relationships. $25 and two hours later they realized it was time to go. Eric walked her to her car and he embraced her in a full strong hug. She could feel his warmth on this cold February day and she didn't want the hug to stop. He eventually broke the hug, said goodbye and went his separate way.

They talked on and off over the next few weeks, they got to know more about each other over coffee, dinner, and late night texts. They talked about their sex lives, they've both been with two others, but he made himself a promise he wouldn't have sex until he was at least engaged. She respected it, and said she supported his decision. The next day in class he asked her to be his girlfriend, after what felt like an eternity she agreed with a cute smile. He couldn't have been happier; he had the girl of his dreams. Things progressed slowly for the two of them. Until one night after dinner, he walked her to her car, hugged her deeply, and this time as he went to pull away he pressed her against her door and kissed her deeply. She instantly wrapped her hands around his head and he grabbed the small of her back. Her heart was racing, she had the guy of her dreams pressing her into her car and she couldn't have been happier. She grabbed his ass and with her spare hand a hand full of hair. He kissed down to her neck and she melted in his hands. Her knees went weak, she dug her nails into his neck as she took a deep gasp and she quickly was turned on. His hands were exploring her body, cupping her ass and squeezing her perky C cup breasts. Her soft little pussy was throbbing. It's been so long since she's had a partner and she was ready for Eric. She couldn't here though, not now, she had to tease herself, and Eric, until another time. Because Eric wasn't ready she broke the kiss, and said she had to go and she hurriedly got into her car and drove off, leaving Eric standing there high and dry with a rock hard erection.

*One Week Later*

They haven't kissed much since that night, a slight peck here and there, but mostly in passing. She decided she was ready for Eric; she devised a plan to get what she wanted from him. She asked him to meet her in the lab room because she had a question about an experiment she was working on. She was always the teacher's pet; she did some secretary work for her professor so she had a key to the lab room. She was wearing her sexy white shorts, a revealing low cut shirt, and flip flops showing off freshly painted sexy red toenails with matching fingernails.

"You don't seem to be dressed for a lab." He laughed as he entered.

"You don't either." She said as she looked him up and down, wearing a buttoned up pyjama shirt and marching pyjama pants.

She said she had a change of clothes in her back pack and placed the bag between them. She unzipped it and pulled a rag covered in chloroform and knocked Eric the fuck out. She was ecstatic when he luckily fell forward onto the low table top and realized her plan worked! She quickly ran to the door and locked it. Returning to her bag she pulled out some rope and tied his wrists and legs to the table legs. He started to come to again so she quickly unbuttoned his shirt and exposed his chest.

"What. What's happening" he struggles as he realizes he's been detained against the lab table.

"Emily! What are you doing?!"

"I know you want me Eric; I can see it in your eyes. You don't really want to wait."

"Look babe, you need to let me go, we can get caught."

"Not a chance, the whole building is locked, it's past security inspection. If you don't want to fuck my pussy then don't get a boner."

She takes off her shirt revealing a sexy red and black lace bra and the smoothest cleavage the world has ever seen.

"That's not fair!"

"Sure it is Eric; if you don't want to put your dick in my throbbing wet pussy then don't get hard."

She started to rub up and down his inner legs, he started to grow instantly. She stripped off her sexy white shorts. Revealing a matching pair of Victoria Secret Cheekies. "Hmmm Eric, you don't want to fuck my brains out?"

She turned around and teasingly bent over and slowly peeled off her underwear, looking over her shoulder with a devilish smile at Eric. His heart was racing, his cock was rock hard and he was fighting every urge to not just shoot his load then and there.

Emily playfully grabbed his erect cock.

"I knew you wanted me."

"Emily of course I do but now is..." He was cut off as Emily stuffed her soaking wet panties into his mouth.

She tasted amazing, she was so sweet, her aroma was intoxicating and he nearly fainted. Next thing he knew she was on the table and playfully licking his rock hard dick. He was struggling to move his arms and legs but she restrained him all too well. She was licking up his rock hard shaft teasingly slow all while making eye contact, she got to the tip and wrapped her full beautiful lips around his head and sunk her face down his dick.

She could feel the warmth of him in her mouth; she could taste the salty sweetness of his precum in her mouth. She loved knowing she had this much control over him. She could feel him tense up as she was sucking up and down his hard cock, and she'd always stop just before he would cum. She loved being about to keep him from coming. After several heated minutes she slowly pulled off his wet hard cock and slid up his body. His face was covered in sweat and he was breathing heavy. Her boobs looked amazing in her bra as she bent down to eye level with him. She bit her panties in his mouth and pulled them out, are you ready to fuck my horny tight pussy now?

As she said this she undid her bra and revealed the perkiest, most round, pair of breasts he's ever seen. Better than any picture, video, or ex he'd ever had. She started to give him a hand job while kissing him. She pulled away from the kiss and placed his wet hard cock between her beautiful tits. She started to rub them up and down. She kept eye contact and bit her lower lip. His breathing grew heavy as his body tensed up and he shoot his first massive load of cum between her beautiful tits. She slid back keeping eye contact and sucked the remaining of his cum off of him to keep him hard. All he could say was yes as she crawled over on his hips.

She took his hard wet dick in her right hand and pointed it up vertical; she braced herself using her freehand on his chest and slowly lined herself up to him. She could feel the blood pumping through her body, her clit aching for attention. She slowly lowered down slightly, she felt his thick tip slowly spread her tight pussy lips apart; she bit her lip as she felt him stretch her aching opening. She let out a moan as the head of his cock popped into her tight Pussy. He let out a gasp as he felt her pussy contracting on his dick; he raised his hips to press in more. She slid down further as he pressed upwards, letting out a sigh as she braces herself with both hands trembling on his chest. She leans over his body as she sinks all the way down unto him; he takes one of her perfect hard nipples in his mouth and sucks. She quivers as wave after wave of emotions crash across her body. She lies on his chest and starts to rub her clit with her right hand as she slowly rolls her hips back and forth on his dick. She lets out a squeal as she starts to cum on his solid cock. He feels her pussy grab and pull on his dick, he lets out a moan and he begins to thrust his hips from below.

As she comes back to reality she starts to pounce up and down on his dick. She's hungry for it, she wants as much of it as she can have. Now that her body has adapted to accept him she starts fucking him hard. He groans out loud as she works her tiny athletic body on him. He's hit with a big spasm, and between her fucking the table loose, and his muscular arms tensing up he broke the ropes on his arms free. He reaches up and cups both of her breasts as he sits up. He starts to bite and kiss on her neck. He starts to suck on her neck, surely to leave a hickey. While she's busy working her hips he manages to untie his ankles from their ropes. He pulls her off of him and roughly places her on all fours and gets behind her. He grabs a handful of her blonde hair and he shoves into her pussy from behind.

"It's my turn to fuck you." He said as he slaps her ass.

She whimpers with each spanking she receives, which only makes him fuck her sexy body harder. Her beautiful boobs are bouncing all over the place as he hits his final sexual rhythm with her. She moans loudly with every deep thrust she feels penetrate deep into her. She can feel his balls slapping against her sore clit and she is again hit by wave after wave of emotions as she grunts loudly into her second orgasm.

He is close by this point to also getting off again. He pulls himself from her and flips her to her back. He spreads her young athletic legs apart to reveal the sexiest, smoothly shaven pussy he's ever seen. He places her left leg on his shoulder and stares deep into her eyes. Pure lust is all she has right now, as he lines his cock to her entrance and pops the head in. She feels him enter and whimpers when he stops.

"Now I'm in control, I want you to tell me that you're my personal slut, otherwise I walk out now."

"Never!" She exclaims at him.

He pulls his dick out and stares at her.

"Say it." He says in a powerful tone

"I...I'm, your personal slut."

"Very good!" He says as he slides the tip back in. "Now tell me you want to fuck you until you scream"

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard Eric. Make my tight pussy sore! I don't want to walk tomorrow. Treat me like the slut I am!"

Eric slams into her pussy and squeezes tightly onto her left thigh, leaving a slight bruise.

She is in complete ecstasy as he is pounding away at her fragile 19 year old body. She has a shortness of breath; all she can do is take short fast gasps with each stroke of his dick. He suddenly varies his speed between fast and slow, teasing her body as she can't get the rhythm.

"It sure is nice to have the power over my little slut's pussy."

"Please baby let me cum! I want to feel my pussy milk your cock of your warm seed. Shoot you're cum in my pussy!"

He then takes both of her legs and press her knees back by her ears. He shifts his weight forward and pins her legs back with one hand and wraps another around her tiny throat.

The feeling of being completely dominated is enough to get Emily that little bit extra needed to get to the edge.

Just as Eric gets ready to cum he makes eye contact with Emily and bends over. He nibbles her ear and says, "I love you".

He sits back up and slams his dick deep into her as he shoots rope after rope of cum into her tight pussy. This pushes her over the edge as she yells,

"I'M CUUUMMMIIINNGG!!!?!?!"

She can feel his warm thick cum shoot into her tight pussy. It's deeper inside her than anything has ever been before. She wraps her legs around his lower back and pulls him in deeper as he shoots his last few squirts of cum. They're both short in breath and covered in sweat. He starts to kiss her with a passion, not a lust, and just holds himself in her. He gradually grows soft and reduces in size; this allows him to fall out of her and the mixture of cum and pussy juice to squeeze out of her tender pussy onto the counter top.

"Are you afraid you got me pregnant since we didn't use a condom?" She asked.

"No not one bit, you're on the pill." He stated.

"I'm catholic; I'm not allowed to be on the pill." She said with a thin layer of "fear"

"Look, Emily, you can't bullshit a bull shitter. The pills are in your bathroom, right hand side. I pay attention to all details. Now let's clean this mess up and get back to your place, I bought Despicable Me 3 on Blu-Ray today for you."

They clean the mess up, they do the awkward walk of shame, except this time there was no embarrassment, and it was love. They held hands the entire car ride back to her place, and what happened after the movie date is a different story.

*For my wife.*