He Owns Mum and her Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man is seduced by his mother's girlfriend.
3.8k words
4.31
155.7k
132

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Tom had left the office early as he had a wine delivery this afternoon. He loved his wines. He was a lawyer and at twenty-six was the Senior Partner of his father's firm. His father had died eight years ago. Miss Gibson, who was a spinster and an outstanding lawyer, was the Managing Partner. She was the one that ran the firm. He lived with his widowed mother. She was a Urologist with her own Clinic. She had gone on holiday with one of her girlfriends, and he had to look after himself for the next seven days. He would eat out a lot. He kept a car at the office and a car at home. He lived a two-minute walk from the station. His office was a one minute walk from the station. He did this because he could work on his iPad for twenty minutes on the train.

When he boarded the train, he saw Mrs Reid sitting at a window seat. She was one of his mother's best friends. She was a widow too. She was fifty, a couple of years younger than his mother. She was tall with a voluptuous body. Tom had fancied her for years. After his father had died Mrs Reid, his mother and Tom had gone on holiday together. Tom was eighteen, and his mother had given him an iPhone for doing so well at school. He had beautiful pictures of Mrs Reid in her swimming costume. Her vulva looked incredible. It was swollen, and you could see the outline of her slit. He had lost track of the number of times that he had masturbated looking at her pictures.

He said, "Mrs Reid what a lovely surprise to see you. May I sit with you?"

She replied, "Tom, of course. Please sit down. Dot and Jean have arrived safely. Dot told me that the hotel is excellent. She WhatsApp me a message five minutes ago. I am sure that they will have a wonderful rest there. How are you doing? If you want to come over for dinner any time, then let me know, and I'll cook for you. Do you have my mobile number?"

He responded, "Mrs Reid, that is so kind of you. I have booked a table at the Italian restaurant this evening. Would you like to join me? I don't have your number. Please give it to me."

She accepted his offer as her house was closer she invited him for Champagne at six-thirty. She gave him her iPhone number then said, "Please call me Sal, I bought a very risqué outfit this afternoon would it be alright if I wore it tonight?"

He replied, "It depends on how risqué it is. I love risqué outfits and risqué lingerie. Unfortunately, I am not seeing anyone that wears this type of clothing. Wear what you want as I will be happy to enjoy your company."

She said, "You are a darling, I am surprised that you don't have a girlfriend. You are a handsome man. I also bought a beautiful crotchless bodysuit which pushes up my breasts. Dot is the same size as me, so I bought her one too but her's is red as she loves red lingerie. I remember when we were on holiday and you couldn't take your eyes off my tits and pussy. I even bought a very tight fitting costume so that you could see how swollen my cunt was."

Tom couldn't believe that she was talking like this. It was arousing him. He smiled at her as the train arrived at the station. He helped carry her shopping bags to her house. She invited him, but he had to refuse as he had to be there for the wine shipment. He said, "I will come at six. I have an excellent Champagne being delivered which I will fast chill and bring it with me."

She replied, "OK, but you're coming here tomorrow evening for supper. Message me what you want, and I will do it for you. Tom, if you want to get to know me, then I want you to know that I am very submissive. I love to be dominated. My husband was fucking useless in bed. I haven't had one man since he died. I have had a lot of women who dominate me, and I love it. Have you any instructions for me tonight?"

He replied, "Wear the crotchless bodysuit with no panties. I want you to take my cock in all three of your holes tonight, and tonight you will stay at my house and tomorrow morning you will cook my breakfast for me."

They kissed her tongue deep in his mouth. She said, "We are going to get on very well. I am going to become your cum bag. I have an appointment with my hairdresser at eight-fifteen, so I will prepare your breakfast at seven-thirty which will allow me to go home and change into something more plainer than the risqué outfit that I will wear for you tonight."

They kissed again then he left. He arrived home and went straight to his mother's bedroom. He went through her wardrobes and found the most amazing lingerie. At her bedside table, it was full of every vibrator and dildo imaginable. He went to her laptop and switched it on hoping it didn't have a password. It didn't. Her iPhone and iPad were linked to it on cloud. She had been on a roleplay site ten minutes ago. He looked in the drawers of her desk. He found so many masquerade masks, the majority in red to complement her red risqué lingerie. He also found three USB sticks.

He put one into the laptop, they all contained pictures and videos. Then the wine arrived. He took the wine and put it in his wine cellar. He put three bottles of Champagne into the fridge and took the fast chill sleeve out of the freezer and put it around another bottle of champagne and put that in the fridge too. He then went back to Dot's bedroom. He went back to her profile. Her username was big breasted mature looking for young cock. He must be intelligent and a non-smoker over six feet tall. He set up an account and an anonymous email on Gmail.

His username was horny graduate with massive cock looking for a mature woman. His cock was hard as he was now very aroused. He went into his study and took three beautiful pictures of his hard cock.

He trimmed the pictures, so all you saw was his shaved cock and balls with no recognisable background. He sent a message which read, "Hi, Big Breasted Mature. I am a young graduate. I was privately schooled. I have never smoked. I am twenty-six. I am not into online sex, but I want it in reality. I am single and not seeing anyone at the moment. I am clean and healthy. I note that we live within twenty minutes of each other. I would also ask you to note that although penetration is a major plus for me. I love long periods of stimulation, with my tongue, lips and fingers. I love to make a cunt wet before I penetrate. If you like it hard and deep, then you will love me. I will be honest with you; please be honest with me. I love your curves. I have attached three pictures of my 'Prince' I look forward to hearing from you. Horny Graduate aka Jack."

He sent it from his smartphone. It was now time to get to Sal's. He had a quick shower then went to Dot's surgery in the house. He knew where she kept the Viagra for her patients. He took a packet which he put in his toiletry bag. He took one tablet and put it in his wallet. He arrived at Sal's two minutes later. She opened the door, and she looked stunning. Her massive tits were pointing at him. They looked incredible. She was wearing a very tight top and a very short skirt which just covered her self-supporting stockings. He said, "You look amazing. I love your push up bodysuit. It does a wonderful job. Thank you for buying Dot one if these. I am sure that she will love it. Treasure, could you get two glasses for this excellent Champagne?"

She got the glasses and an ice bucket. He poured the Champagne. Then he said pull your skirt up. I want to check that you have done what I wanted. She pulled her skirt up. She had no panties on. He fingered her hot wet cunt. They toasted each and the Champagne was wonderful. Sal said, "This Champagne is the best that I have ever tasted. Where can I buy it?"

He topped up her glass then replied, "I will tell you later. I want you to kneel in front of me. I will now take my cock out. I want you to suck him but keep sipping the Champagne as I want your mouth to be cold as you suck him."

She replied, "Yes master, I will do that. My mistress likes the same when I eat her cunt. She also likes it when there are two subs, and one is sipping hot tea, and the other is sipping cold wine."

For the next twenty minutes, she sucked his cock and balls. Her mouth was always cold. She was taking his full shaft in her mouth without gagging. She was good at giving oral. He had been topping up her glass regularly. His glass was a quarter full. On the last top up of her glass, the bottle was emptied. He said, "When you finish your glass we will go to the restaurant. If you want to bring a change of clothing with you and that will save you time in the morning."

She replied, "Thank you, master, for thinking of me. If I can shower with you in the morning that would be good. It only takes a minute to come here and change. I messaged Dot and told her about the lingerie I had got her. I told her that I had met you on the train and I had invited you for dinner tomorrow evening. I didn't tell her that you were taking me out tonight. We must be careful when she comes home. Master, if you are going to do both my holes tonight, I have an excellent lube for my ass which my mistress uses when she ass fucks me with a dildo. Shall I bring it for you master?"

He said, "Yes, let me see it. If you say it's good, then I will use it."

She left the room and came back with a tube of medical lubricant. When he saw it he knew that Dot was her mistress. She put it into her handbag then they left for the restaurant. They ordered their meals, and Jack ordered an excellent Challis Premier Cru and a bottle of Apollinaris mineral water. They chatted easily among themselves. Sal was very open, and he liked that. Before the starters were served, they had finished the bottle of Chablis with Sal drinking the majority of the bottle. He ordered another bottle and another bottle of Apollinaris as he was drinking a lot of water.

After the main course was finished Sal excused herself and went to the toilet. He took his Viagra with some water. He checked his iPhone; he had a message from Big Breasted Mature which read, "Dear Jack, thanks for your honesty. I will be honest with you. I am a doctor and have my own clinic. My husband died eight years ago. I have a son, the same age as you, who still lives at home. I am bisexual. I have three girlfriends who I meet for physical sex. I have been online for over six years. I enjoy writing and Skyping with younger men. I love to talk dirty with them and watch them orgasm. I only cam when I wear a masquerade mask. If you would like to Skype with me, then let me know. I am on holiday with a girlfriend and will be back home on Monday evening. Any evening after Monday we can Skype."

"You are the first person in six years that I have been tempted to go on a date. I think initially; we should meet for a coffee to make sure that there is a chemistry. I am very open-minded. I love doing things that give pleasure. I am not into pain in any form. I do enjoy receiving a Golden Shower, and I also enjoy Water Sports. I love your cock; it looks massive. I think like you in regards to Stimulating and Penetration. I love it hard and deep in both holes especially in the ass with that beauty as he will stimulate my G-spot. What's degree do you have? Write and tell me a bit more about yourself what hobbies do you have?"

"I used to play golf with my son, but the last few years he has not had any time. At the moment I work and cook for my son in the evening. Every morning I cook him his breakfast. I want to give him good memories of growing up with his mother. I look forward to hearing from you. I can't get your majestic cock out of my head. I have attached some naughty pictures of myself. Kind regards Big Breasted Mature aka Dot.

PS. I love to kiss and cuddle."

He replied, "Dear Dot, great hearing from you. You tick all the boxes for me. I love to kiss and cuddle too. I am an accountant. For the next three weeks, I am doing an audit of a company in Manchester. I will download Skype, and we have a convenient time then we can Skype. Thanks for the pictures. You have a big clit; I can't wait to suck that beauty. I used to play golf too but haven't played for the last three years. I love wine and spend a lot of time and money on wines. I think that you are physically attracted to your son. Do you spend quality time with him? Do you sit and share a bottle or two of wine with him? You have a wonderful body. Do you ever wear risqué clothing when you are alone? You tell me that you like to talk dirty with younger men. Have you ever talked dirty to him? If your answer to these four questions is no, then I believe that you should start doing all of them. Has your son a girlfriend and since his teens how many girlfriends has he had? I think that you may have happiness sleeping under the same roof as you. It's up to you if you want to share the same bed. Keep in touch and let me know if anything happens. I will let you know when I have the opportunity to Skype with you. I can't get your tits, cunt and clit out of my head. Kind regards, Jack."

He then sent a WhatsApp message to Dot; it read, "Dear Mum, I hope that this finds you well. I met Mrs Reid on the train this afternoon. She told me that you and Jean had arrived safely. She told me that she had a WhatsApp message from you. I couldn't believe it; I didn't think that you knew what WhatsApp was. I ate in the Italian restaurant where we ate on your birthday. I had a great meal and wine. We should eat out more. There are twelve good restaurants within a ten-minute walk from the house. That would save you cooking, and we could spend more time together."

"The good Champagne that I ordered arrived today. I will have a few bottles chilled for your return then; we can go out for a meal or stay in and have an Indian or Chinese takeaway. When we are out, I will call you Dot and not mum. Then people will think that attractive woman has a perfect looking boyfriend. Mrs Reid has invited me for supper tomorrow evening. I have to message her about what I would like to eat. What should I ask her to cook? Should I give her one of my Champagne bottles as a present? Or should I invite her out for supper? How is your hotel? How is the food? I was thinking of driving to France to visit some vineyards this summer. Would you like to come with me? Keep in touch; it only takes a minute to send a message. Thinking about you Tom."

Sal came back and apologised for the time she was away. She had met a neighbour whose husband had died two weeks ago. She then said, "I have her number. I will invite her for coffee. I believe that I may have some fresh meat for the master."

Tom said, "We have had three bottles of wine, and I have had two bottles of mineral water. My bladder is full. When we get home, I want you to strip naked and then lie in the bath. I will then give you a Golden Shower. You will take my pee in every opening. Do you understand what I want?"

She replied, "Yes master, my mistress loves that. Sometimes Jill and I both pee on her at the same time. She loves it in every hole too. Especially on her Clit."

They got home, and she stripped and lay in the bath. He peed all over her head and ears. She opened her mouth and swallowed some. He then sprayed her breasts and then her cunt. She opened her cunt lips, and her hooded clit popped out. He sprinkled on it as she finger fucked herself. They then showered. They went into the bedroom. He ass fucked her for fifteen minutes. She had a massive orgasm then he went into her cunt. Twenty minutes later they both climaxed within seconds of each other. Sal set his alarm for seven. She was fast asleep five minutes later.

Tom quietly left the bed and went downstairs. He poured a glass of Champagne and checked his phone. He had a WhatsApp message from Dot which read, "Darling, I had tears of joy running down my cheeks as I read your beautiful message. I wish that I was with you now. We are both adults now. We both have needs and urges. How do you feel if I told you that I find you sexually attractive? How do you feel if I told you that I want you to fuck me in every hole? How do you feel if I told you my cunt is your cunt now and no other man will ever get inside it?"

"Now I will answer your questions. I want more than anything to go to France with you. I want us to share the same bed. On Monday night I will give you the fuck of your life. We will go out every night for meals or stay in and have takeaways. In regards to Sal, she has had the hots for you for years. How do you feel if I told you that I was bisexual? I am, and Sal is one of my lovers. Remember when we went on holiday when you were eighteen, and she wore such tight costumes that showed her swollen cunt?"

"She wanted you then, and she wants you now. I would take three bottles of Champagne and say to her that you would rather stay in and have a takeaway and spend some quality time with her. Tell her that you want her to wear something sexy. Compliment her on her figure. In bed, she will be your slave. She is good in bed. My other two lovers are Jill Gibson and Jean. You are free to fuck all three of them. They are all clean. They are all good in bed."

"Jill in the office is so prim and proper. Outside of the office, she rocks. She has the sexy outfits and lingerie. She is also submissive. Ask her round to the house; she lives two minutes from the house. Say that you have a new Champagne and would she like to come around for an Indian takeaway. She loves Indian food. Tell her that you want to spend some quality time with her. Tell her to wear something sexy that highlights her wonderful figure. Sal, Jill and Jean all take it in every hole. Sal and Jill will do a threesome with you but do them individually first."

"The hotel is magnificent. It's a woman only hotel. No men are allowed in it apart from maintenance work. Jean and I have both sunbathed for six hours today completely naked. We are guaranteed an all over tan. This morning we both had our pussies shaved. Then the girl applied our sun cream all over our bodies. She even applied the sun cream on the inside of our cunt lips. It was very sexy. She offered to make us cum for one hundred euros, but we both declined."

"We offer a similar service at my clinic. I was thinking of buying a small hotel and offering the same services but have it connected to the Clinic. We can talk about it when I get home. I have attached some pictures for you. I am thinking of you all the time. I love you with all my heart. Kisses where ever you want them your Dot."

He replied, "My darling, I wish that you had told me this when I was eighteen. We will have so much fun. I will ask Jill when she is going on holiday as I can't be away then. I am so looking forward to Monday. When does your plane arrive? Do you want me to pick you up from the airport? I will now play looking at your pictures. I love your breasts, pussy and clit. I go to bed now. I want you so bad. Write when you can. Thinking about you. I love you, Tom."

He then went to Dot's bedroom. He switched on her laptop and opened her Skype programme. The last time she had been on was Sunday night. Her username was BBM69. She had a lot of contacts, the majority of young men she camed with. He closed her laptop down. Then checked his smartphone, had a message from Big Breasted Woman it read, "Dear Jack, thank you so much for your helpful advice. I have been in contact with my son, and he feels the same way about me as I do for him. I will now delete my account here and the other sites that I have used. I just wanted to thank you. Regards, Dot."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers