He Owns Mum and her Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man is seduced by two of his mum's girlfriends.
3.4k words
4.53
59.9k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,538 Followers

Tom woke at six. Sal was awake and smiling at him. She pulled the sheet back and went down on his semi-hard cock. She was massaging his balls as she sucked him. He was soon hard. She said, "Would Master like me to fuck him reverse cowgirl?

He nodded in agreement. She then squatted over him, facing away from him, she gripped the base of his hard cock then slowly lowered her cunt onto his hard cock. When she had the full length inside her she had her feet flat on the bed she started using her leg muscles to move up and down on his cock. She was also gripping his cock with her cunt muscles as she rode him. She was varying the speed and depth of the penetration. She then arched her back backwards and started with a powerful rhythm was going up and down on him. By bending her back then his cock was stimulating her G-spot. She kept this going for the next twenty minutes, and they both climaxed within seconds of each other.

They showered and dressed. He checked his phone, he had a message from Dot which read, "Darling, I would have loved you to pick us up at the Airport, but we have booked a chauffeur drive company, and I will be home around four on Monday afternoon. I Skyped with Jill last night to see when she was going on holiday. She has nothing planned."

"Do you want to go to France next week? If you do, then I can tell reception to rearrange my appointments. I have also deleted all my accounts on the Web. I will message you my new Skype ID. I also told Jill that you would invite her to the house on Wednesday evening for a drink and an Indian takeaway. I would use WhatsApp to message her. She is excited about Wednesday evening. I have told her that you would discuss with her what she will wear. Insist with her that she must call you Master. I am thinking about you. I love you, Dot."

Over breakfast, Tom told Sal that he would bring some Champagne and they would eat a takeaway so that they could spend the whole evening enjoying each others company. Sal said, "Master, do you have any requests for me?"

Tom replied, "Message me some suggestions."

They kissed, and Sal then left. His train was in twelve minutes time. He walked to the station and sent Jill a WhatsApp message which read, "Hi Jill, with Dot away rather than cook I am eating out or eating in with a takeaway. Dot has told me that you love Indian food, I had a craving for Indian food and was wondering if you would like to come to the house tomorrow evening for an Indian takeaway. I have also taken delivery of an excellent Champagne which we can drink before our meal. I would like to spend some time getting to know you. If you are interested, then please let me know. I can offer you a bad if you would like to stay over. Is it possible that you could be here for six? Kind regards, Tom."

Five minutes into his train journey he got a reply from Jill which read, "Master, thank you for your kind invitation which I happily accept. My Mistress has informed me that you wish me to dress provocatively, which I am pleased to do. I want my Master to be aware that the prim and proper way and dress for business are not the real me. Since my Mistress informed me last night that you will be my new Master, then my clothes will remain the same, but underneath I will only wear a crotchless bodysuit with no panties. So my hot cunt can be available to my Master during the business day."

"I have attached some pictures of some of the outfits that I could wear. You will see a very short mini-skirt which with no panties underneath is very accessible. In the course of today and this evening, I will send several other pictures including some very intimate ones of my naked body. If I could advise Master on the Indian food, there is undoubtedly the finest food from a restaurant a five-minute drive from your house. They do an excellent Thali and Nann bread. If Master feels that he can trust me, then I will make the order when we are ready to eat."

"During the course of the day, if Master wishes to visit me during the business day for a little quick relief then please message me first so that I can check my diary and advise him of the most suitable time then I can switch on the Red light at my door so that we will not be disturbed. If I may say, I am looking forward to your first visit. To also advise my Master, I love it in all three holes. I have another wish; I would love it if Master chooses to fuck me on Thursday morning before we go to work. I look forward to your instructions. Your slut, Jill."

Tom replied, "Thank you, Jill, I do trust you. In fact, I will leave it down to your imagination what to wear tomorrow evening. I will leave the Indian food order in your capable hands, but please note that I am paying for it. Please advise me of a time when we can have thirty minutes alone during today. I look forward to hearing from you. Your appreciative Master."

She was organised, five minutes later she wrote, "Master, between nine-thirty and ten-fifteen, I will be free. Also this afternoon between four and four-thirty I am also free if Master would like a quickie before going home. Please advise what suits you best. I am so looking forward to this. Your slut, Jill."

He replied, "Nine-thirty, will be excellent. I will leave the office today at two. Please advise a time for tomorrow morning. I have checked my diary. Your mistress and I, will leave for a ten-day visit to France. Is this OK with you? I would also suggest that you bring some changes of clothing tomorrow evening as I believe that you will be having a lot of overnights at our house. Your appreciative Master."

She replied as he left the station, it read, "I already have clothes in a wardrobe at my Mistresses. No problem, with the holiday, in fact, if you are enjoying it then stay longer. I am looking forward to nine thirty. Your slut, Jill."

He got to his office and saw that Jill's red light was on. It was now eight-twenty. He sent a message to Dot; it read, "Darling, no problem with the holiday. We can leave next Tuesday. I asked Jill for ten days, but she has told me that if we are enjoying it, we can stay away longer. She also told me as from now in the office she will only wear crotchless bodysuits with no panties so that I can have access to her cunt during the day. I have a private meeting with her at nine-thirty this morning. She is coming and staying over tomorrow night. Sal is staying in, and we will have a takeaway. I am looking forward to Monday night. I love you, Tom."

Dot replied five minutes later, it read, "Darling, I am jealous, I wish that I was with you. We will have a wonderful time in France. It's also good that we can stay longer. I am going to go on the pill. I still have my period. If I got pregnant that is the last thing we would need. When I am on the pill, my tits get a lot bigger."

"Jean and I are now sunbathing. She applied the cream to me then; I applied it to her. We both put the cream on the inside lips of our pussies. The tan is coming on. I am thinking of having my hair cut, and the beauty consultant has suggested that I become a blond. I will send you pictures. It's amazing how much time that I have now. I spent too much time on the Internet. I am happy that I have stopped that. All that I am thinking about is you. I Love You, Dot."

He knocked on Jill's door at nine-thirty. He opened the door, and she was sitting at her desk. She stood up and came towards him. The hugged then they kissed. Jill was tall with a voluptuous body. Both their hands were exploring the others bodies. She found his hard cock and said, "Wow, that feels massive. Take him out and sit on my chair and I will make him rock hard."

She was wearing an everyday business jacket and skirt. She removed the skirt and she was only wearing a crotchless bodysuit with no panties but with self-supporting stockings. Her beautiful vulva was swollen. He slid two fingers inside her, she was wet. He then noticed the size of her clit; it was big. He said, "You have a beautiful clit."

She replied, "Thank you, but the Mistress's is bigger. Two of us can lick and suck it at the same time."

He laid her on the floor in a position where they could sixty-nine. She was terrific, she was taking his full length in her mouth as she massaged his balls. Her clit was like a little cock. He was sucking it as he finger fucked her with three fingers. She was now very wet. She said, "Master, may I go on top as your massive cock is very big. I have never seen one as big. It is also a long time since I last had a cock. It will be much better the next time when I have the confidence to know that I am comfortable with the size of it."

He nodded in agreement. She squatted over him. She rubbed the bulbous head of his cock against her clit. She let the head slip inside her, and she took a third of his cock. She pushed down on him, and she was home. She then started to ride him in an up and down manner. She was gripping his cock as she rode him. She was good. She soon had a steady rhythm going. Twenty minutes later they both came simultaneously. He had been stroking her clit with the same tempo that she had been riding him with. She gripped his cock tightly as she bent over and kissed him passionately. She said, "Master, you are wonderful. Your slut will now lick you clean, and I will have the taste of your cum in my mouth for hours."

She came off him and then went down and licked his cock clean. She said, "Master, that was the best fuck of my life. I will arrange for an hours visit in the morning if you so wish. I will always be available for you, day or night. I am pleased that we have done this. I think that you will have a marvellous time in France with the Mistress. She loves you, and you have a lot of catching up to do."

He kissed her then left the room. He checked his messages. He had a message from Dot with three pictures of a hairstyle and a view of a hair colour. He liked them both of them and thought that they would both suit her. Her message read, "Darling, this is the style, and this is the colour. I like them both. What do you think? It's important for me as I am having it done for you. Jean, thinks that it will make me look younger. I have an appointment at four this afternoon, three your time. I have checked at the Clinic, and I can be free for sixteen days. We will stretch it to the sixteen days. I am so looking forward to it."

"How did you get on with Jill? She is outstanding. Tomorrow night will be good for both of you. Maybe at the weekend, you should arrange a threesome with Sal. Let me know what you think of the hairstyle. It will be shorter and easy to keep. Thinking about you constantly. I Love You, Dot."

He replied, "Darling, it looks stunning and I believe that it will suit you and as Jean says , it will make you look younger. Jill was wonderful. We sixty-nined and then she went on top. She has a big clit. She told me that your clit is bigger. We both climaxed at the same time this morning. After your haircut get Jean to make a video of your head and then I would love to see you're all over tan. When she is filming your pussy, spread your cunt lips open and let me see your big clit. Will you do that for me? I Love You, Tom."

He had several clients who he saw over the next two hours. He checked his messages an hour after he had sent his reply. Her reply had come ten minutes after he replied, it read, "Darling, no problem, I will get Jean to do it. She has a professional power camera which takes quality pictures. It then transfers them to your phone. I am glad that you like the hairstyle. They have brought my appointment forward to one o'clock this afternoon. You are busy tonight and tomorrow. What about us Skyping on Thursday evening? Jean has brought her laptop, and it's better than my iPad."

"Would you like that? I will talk dirty and make you cum. You can watch me playing with my cunt. I could film Jean sucking my clit as she finger fucks me. I get very wet and love to be fisted, but I am still tight. I would love to cum for you on Thursday. When we do it go into my bedroom and use my laptop. If you sit on my chair at the desk and you push the chair back two feet then I will see everything. I want this to happen. You will have the video around two-thirty this afternoon. Tom, I Love You, Dot."

He replied, "We will do it. Let me know Jean's Skype ID is. I will message you mine later. I'm want to see you on Thursday. I have been working hard today. I look forward to your video. I Love You, Tom."

He left the office at two. Jill's red light was on, if it had been green, he would have said goodbye to her. He got on the train. His mobile beeped, the message from Salisbury read, "Master, I will leave the front door of my house open at five-fifty-five this afternoon. Please when you arrive, lock the door afterwards. I will be in the lounge. If Master wants, he can put the Champagne in the fridge and bring one bottle in the prepared wine collet with the two glasses that are beside the fridge. Your slut will be waiting for you in the lounge. Your slut, Sal."

He replied, "Thank you slut, I'll comply with your wishes. This evening, I want you to adore and pleasure my cock. Your, Master."

She replied, "Master, that will be done. Your slut, Sal."

Half an hour later he received a message from Jill which read, "Master, I must thank you for your visit this morning. My cunt is still tingling from this morning. Throughout the day, I slip two fingers inside my still wet cunt. Then I bring them out and lick my fingers clean. The mixture of our orgasm juices has a beautiful taste. I look forward to serving you again tomorrow morning. Your slut, Jill."

He replied, "Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I look forward to visiting you tomorrow morning. Could you furnish me with the telephone number of the Indian restaurant that you suggested? Your Master."

She replied, "Master, xxxxx, order a chicken, lamb, vegetable and potato Thali with Nann bread. Tomorrow night we will eat this together. Your slut, Jill."

He did some work, and at four-thirty he had a message from Dot with several pictures of her new hairstyle. She looked gorgeous, and she also looked younger. The message read, "Darling, I love it. It's the new me. I feel so comfortable with it. Jean is now going to take lots of pictures of it so my stylist at home can copy and cut it the same way. When Jean is finished we will do your video. What do you think of it? I Love You, Dot."

He replied, "Dot, it's excellent, it is better than I thought it would be. He suits you completely. I love the new you. Looking forward to the video. I Love You, Tom."

Forty-five minutes later the video arrived. It was amazing. Her hairstyle was fantastic; it suited her perfectly. Her face makeup and lipstick complemented her. Her tan was super, a natural brown colour. Jean was walking around her so she could see her front and back completely. Her massive breasts looked incredible. Dot cupped them and moved them up and down. She cheekily put her tongue out as she cupped her tits.

She had a beautiful ass and legs. Jean then focused on her cunt. Her vulva was swollen. Jean's camera was HD, and the pictures were perfect. The camera had a Slo-mo facility which Jean activated when Dot brought both her hands to her vulva. With her fingertips on each side of her swollen cunt, Dot spread her cunt lips open, and out popped this massive clit. He the original intimate clit picture you could see that her clit was big. When you saw it like this, it looked enormous.

It was now protruding out of her cunt, keeping her cunt lips open. Dot brought her two thumbs together and placed them beside her clit. From the base of her thumb and including the two knuckles, that was the length and breadth of her massive clit. Dot then slid two fingers inside her wet cunt. Her cunt juice was visible on her fingers when she brought them out. She then licked her fingers clean. Looking straight at the camera she said, "Tom, I love you. I can't wait to be with you. Next week will be amazing. Take care until I get home."

He replied, "That was amazing. I love your hair colour and cut. It changes you. I love your tan, and your body looks beautiful. I can't wait to play with your beautiful clit. You ooze sex, artfully and classically. I am excitedly looking forward to Thursday evening. What time is good for you? I can be available anytime that suits you. I think that we should buy a camera like Jean's, we could make some exciting videos. I Love You, Tom."

She replied five minutes later; she wrote, "I will let you know tomorrow. Jean and I are now going for an hour sunbathing. I want to be tanned for you. I will arrange to have my meal in my bedroom on Thursday evening. We will buy a camera like Jeans. Enjoy yourself with Sal tonight; I will be thinking of you. I have only to sleep for six more nights then I will be with you. From then until the end of my life I want to sleep with you every night. I Love You, Dot."

It was now five-fifty he took four bottles of Champagne and put them in a carry bag along with a change of clothing for tomorrow morning. He locked the door and put the Champagne in the fridge. He put a bottle in the wine cooler. He put that on the tray she had left with the two glasses. He went into the lounge where Sal was sitting on the sofa in a crotchless Basque with her enormous breasts hanging out of the top of the Basque. She looked so sexy.

In the next twelve hours, he fucked her three times. He had three orgasms; Sal lost count. Sal had responded to every suggestion. She took him in every hole. They had a break when they ordered the Thali, which was the best that both of them had ever tasted. They both fell asleep just before eleven with Sal's cunt juices squelching. They awoke at six and had another excellent session. Tom went home and changed. He got the eight-ten train from the station.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,538 Followers