He Remembers Tracey Ch. 02

Story Info
The apartment hunt gets hot.
1k words
4.61
26.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
965 Followers

I pulled into the apartment complex, got out, and walked around to open Tracey’s door. Please don’t get all gushy on me, because I wasn’t doing it to be a gentleman. I was doing it so I could get a great shot at her legs in that short skirt as she slides out of my truck.

The view of course, was outstanding. Her skirt magically slid up her thighs as she scooted across the seat. If only I could have slid my hand across that smooth skin. She’s got a fine body and I love every inch of it. I should, I’ve studied it for hours.

The apartment-leasing manager didn’t blink an eye when we told her that we wanted to look at some one-bedroom apartments. Tracey just smiled at me and actually took my hand as we followed the manager. It seemed so natural, like we’d never been apart.

The first apartment was nice. I followed Tracey from room to room as she checked it out.

When we were in the bedroom, she looked at me and asked, “Well, what do you think? Is this room going to work?”

She teasingly smiled at me, and then walked up close.

“Do you like it?” she asked, looking up into my eyes and giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

Strawberries and cream. Just a quick brush of her lips to mine and I can taste how sweet she is.

She’s teasing me. She’s pretending we’re a couple looking for an apartment. Okay. I can play that game too.

“This looks fine, but do you think our bed will fit in here?” I responded.

She actually got down on the floor where the bed would go and stretched her arms and legs out. The effort pulled her shirt upwards exposing the soft skin of her belly. She rolled over, and her skirt flipped up enough that I could see the lower part of her butt cheeks. It all happened in a few seconds and I drank it all in like a man dying of thirst.

She stood up slowly and looked around one last time.

“I guess we should look around some more before making our decision,” she said.

She took out her digital camera and took some pictures of the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living area, and the balcony. It was a good idea so that she could remember the apartment later.

We thanked the manager, took a few copies of the floor plan, and headed out for the next apartment complex.

Back in the truck, she reached over and lightly punched me in the arm.

“You’re so cute,” she laughed, “hope I didn’t embarrass you in there.”

“No, not at all. If you want to roll around on the floor of every apartment we visit, that’s fine with me,” I responded with a smirk.

At the next apartment complex, the office manager was on the phone and signing a lease with a customer at the same time.

“Here,” she said, “take the key to 1013, look around, and meet me here in 15 minutes.”

She tossed me the keys and we left the office.

The apartment was in the middle of the complex. It was a one-bedroom on the second floor. I opened the door and followed Tracey inside.

“This is nice. I really like this,” she said, walking around the living area and kitchen.

“This is a great bathroom!” I heard her say from the bedroom.

I followed her voice to find her standing in the middle of what really was a great bathroom. There was a separate glass-walled shower and a whirlpool tub.

“Here, take some pictures while I check out the kitchen, “ she said as she handed me the digital camera.

I dutifully snapped some pictures of the tub, shower, and sink in the bathroom, followed by the bedroom and the closets.

As I walked back to the living area, I heard her voice say, “I want you to take some pictures of this for me.”

I turned the corner. Tracey was naked. Completely stark naked. I stopped dead in my tracks and I know my mouth must have dropped open.

I hadn’t seen Tracey naked in about 5 months and here she was. She was standing against the wall in the living area. Her clothes were folded nicely and sitting on the kitchen bar. The sunlight coming in through the balcony window made her body glow. Her beautiful light brown hair cascaded across her shoulders and caressed her breasts. She had a sexy smile on her face as she watched me stare in shock and awe.

“Hurry,” she whispered, “in case the manager shows up.”

I put the camera to my face and began snapping away. She walked around the room, posing as I took her picture. She went from room to room. I followed dumbly, with my cock leading the way. I was so hard that it was about to rip through my shorts.

She walked into the bathroom and climbed into the bathtub.

“I think two could fit in here,” she said as she lay back and stretched her legs wide.

“See anything you like?” she whispered as she ran her hands across her breasts and down her belly. She teased me by slowly sliding her hand down lower, working her fingers through the small patch of hair. She slowly pushed her hand down until it covered her pussy. I watched as her middle finger extended in and parted her lips, slowly pushing inside. It looked like a strobe was flashing as I took as many pictures as I could.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned, “I wish we had the time to carry this further.”

She sat up quickly and jumped out of the tub. She walked up to me. Her left hand reached out and squeezed my cock through my shorts. She brought her right hand up to my mouth. I opened my lips as she put her middle finger in my mouth. I sucked it in. I could taste the sweet taste of her pussy. She must have really been enjoying herself because I could taste the wetness.

“Time to go back,” she said huskily as she walked out of the room.

I took some pictures of her getting dressed. She finished, stood up and smiled.

“So do I get a copy of the pictures?” I asked as we walked back to the apartment office.

“That depends. Are you going to buy me lunch?” she responded with a wink.

To be continued…

tabber
tabber
965 Followers