He Remembers Tracey Ch. 09.2

Story Info
Pictures in the woods.
1.8k words
4.72
17.9k
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
965 Followers

I set the camera down and followed her over to an oak tree. It was great just to walk behind her as she stepped over to the tree. She reached the tree and turned, leaning her back against it.

"So, how do you want me to do this?" I asked her when she handed me the rope.

"What's the matter?" she laughed, "Haven't you ever tied a naked woman to a tree before?"

"Nooo, but I'll give it my best try," I replied.

I tied a loose loop around her waist, and then began wrapping the rope around her body and the tree. I looped the rope tightly around her breasts, using the line to lift them slightly upward. I then dropped a loop from over her shoulder and down between her legs, back up through her buttcheeks and around the tree again. The remaining rope I wrapped completely around her left leg, starting at the top of her thigh and continuing down to her ankle where I tied it off.

I stepped back to admire my work. I have to admit that it looked incredibly sexy. There she was, completely naked and tied to a tree in broad daylight.

"I feel so naughty," she said with a giggle, "hurry up and take the pictures."

I grabbed the camera and began clicking away. As I did, I told her how incredible she looked and how hot her body was. My dick was hard, and if you remember, she had pulled it out of my pants. I felt pretty stupid though, plus it was rubbing against my zipper, so I stuffed it back into my pants.

"Awwwww," she said, "I'll just have to get it back out later."

I finished taking enough pictures and she told me to untie her.

I set the camera down, but instead of undoing the ropes, I walked over to her and stood close.

"So do you think you could get out if I left you here?" I asked her with a serious look.

She struggled against the ropes and quite obviously could not escape. She looked up at me slowly and softly said, "No, I'm trapped here and completely at your mercy. What are you going to do to me?" There was just enough of a tone of teasing in her voice that I knew she wasn't scared.

I leaned forward and whispered, "I think that I will do whatever the hell I want to you."

I reached out and took her left nipple between my fingers and softly squeezed it. Her nipple quickly hardened between my finger and thumb. I pulled and tugged on it until it was as erect as I've ever known it. She closed her eyes and gave a little moan as I did the same to her other breast. I leaned over and took her left nipple into my mouth. I gently sucked on it for a minute, then moved to her right breast and did the same. As I sucked on a nipple, I used my fingers on the other one.

I stood up finally and planted a long kiss on her mouth. She returned it, wet and sweet, her tongue immediately playing with mine. She was really getting into this. I kissed her for a few minutes while my hands roamed her body, feeling the contrast between the ropes and her soft skin. I moved on to her neck, kissing and nuzzling her under her chin.

"You like this don't you?" I whispered roughly in her ear, "You like being naked and exposed, tied to a tree and helpless to defend yourself?"

She softly whimpered, "Yes. Do whatever you want to me."

I continued to kiss her lips and neck as my wandering hands found the rope that went between her legs. My left hand gripped the rope in the front and my right hand went behind her back to where I had tied it in place. I slowly pulled on the rope until it buried itself between her pussy lips. I pulled it tight and she let out a slight moan. I slowly began pulling the rope up and down, rubbing it against her clitoris.

I did the rope thing for a minute or two, and then I reached down and pulled it to the side. I discovered how much she was enjoying this when my fingers brushed against her pussy. She was very wet and so very hot down there.

I took a step back and picked up the camera and began taking pictures again. This time, there was no pretend. She was extremely turned on. Her face and neck were flushed and pink with arousal. Her nipples were extremely hard. The look on her face was one of a woman extremely sexually excited. I took a good number of photos and then put the camera down and untied her.

As the last rope came off, she dropped to her knees in front of me and rapidly undid my pants. In a flash, she had my pants and underwear pulled to my knees and had my cock in her mouth.

Her mouth was hot and wet and I nearly lost it as she worked on my cock. Imagine if you will a naked girl on her knees in the woods, the sunlight reflecting on her body as she sucks on a man's dick.

I still had the camera in my hand and I began taking pictures of her sucking my cock. I got the perfect picture as she pulled the hair away from her face and looked up at me, cock in her mouth, lips around the head of my shaft.

Then, with a twinge of regret, I gently pulled my cock from her mouth and stepped away from her.

She looked up at me as I stepped away and said, "You have to fuck me. Right now." She got up and put her hands on the tree, offering me her backside. "C'mon, please. Come over here. Put it in me. I need you to fuck me hard."

I walked up behind her. I rubbed my hands over her butt. I reached down between her legs and began to finger her clit rapidly. As soon as her hips began to move, I stopped and stepped back. I grabbed my hard dick and stepped up behind her. I leaned down a little and pushed into her pussy with my hard cock. She was so hot I thought she would melt me.

Tracey let a low moan, "Ohhhhh, yes. That's it."

I went into her deep and gave her three long, slow, deep thrusts. Then I pulled out and stepped away from her.

I pulled up my pants and walked back to the pile of clothes.

She looked back at me with a look of shock on her face. "Where are you going? What are you doing? I'm ready to come."

"I thought we were here to take pictures," I told her, "plus, you said I could do whatever I wanted to you. I've decided to do just that."

I picked up the handcuffs and vibrator, all of her clothes and the rope and began walking back to the truck.

"Hey!" she cried out, "don't leave me here." She began to follow me through the woods.

When we got back to the truck, I dropped the tailgate down and had her sit on it. She was sitting there naked and looking incredible. I walked up to her and as my body touched her knees, she opened her legs wide.

"Will you please finish me off? I'm naked and ready for you. Pull your dick out and fuck me."

"Not yet. I still have some pictures to take." I told her.

I scooted her back a little bit and gently pushed her until she was laying on her back. She put her feet on the edge of the tailgate and spread her legs. I reached down and gave her pussy a quick lick with my tongue.

"Unghhhh," she moaned, "don't stop, please. Eat my pussy."

I slowly ran my tongue up and down her pussy. I gave her engorged clit a rapid flickering and it brought out a long moan from Tracey.

I pulled the dildo from my pocket and, without a pause, shoved it deep into her.

"Unh!" she exclaimed, not ready for the penetration, but I worked my tongue against her fast and she moaned again.

"That's it, fill me up and lick me. Eat me," She moaned as I worked my tongue and the dildo in and out of her.

Suddenly, I stopped and stepped back. I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures again.

She groaned aloud, "Will you stop it. I need to come."

"If you want to come," I told her, "then you're going to have to do it yourself. I'll talk you through it while I take your picture."

She reached down and grabbed the dildo and began to work it in and out as I began talking to her.

"Tracey, you're completely naked in the middle of the day. You're lying in the back of a truck parked on the side of the road. You've got a rubber dick in your pussy and I'm taking pictures of you doing it. The best thing is that you like it and you want me to do more."

"Pull on your nipples. Tug them hard. Now, reach down and finger your clit."

She obeyed each one of my commands as I walked around taking her picture.

She soon started moaning loudly as her hips began to work up and down.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. I'm coming you bastard. You should be fucking me right now, " she groaned.

"Okay, I will" I said.

I dropped my pants, reached over and pulled the dildo from her pussy, and slipped my cock inside of her.

Wham! My hot dick replacing the rubber one did the trick. She came hard as soon as I entered her. She was coming so hard that she actually arched up so high that her back came off the floor of the pickup bed and she grabbed my shoulders, pulling me to her. She shuddered and shook against me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

As she slowly came down from her orgasm, she whispered in my ear, "You bastard. That was mean."

I worked my dick in and out of her until I came, shooting jets of come inside of her.

She held me tight against her as I came, her pussy milking and squeezing me tight.

A few minutes later, I picked her up and carried her to the truck seat. I spread out her extra clothes on the seat for her to sit on. Naked, she slipped into the seatbelt and said, "Okay, take me home and let's see how the pictures look."

"'You're not going to put your clothes back on?" I asked her.

"Not yet," she said with a smile, "I want you to take a few pictures on the highway."

I smiled back, already feeling my cock begin to harden in my pants. I put the truck in gear and we headed for the highway.

tabber
tabber
965 Followers