He Said He'd Sort Me Out!

Story Info
A new type of conversion tactic!
3.5k words
37k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Authors note****

I hope you all enjoy my latest story! As always all characters in this story are over the age of 18. I'd also like to add that this story is fictional and FANTASY, and should be read, and considered as such. I do not condone these activities outside of imagination. I love hearing feedback, comment, message me, you know the drill ;) Enjoy!

*******

I remember the day I came out to my family, saying that I preferred girls opposed to boys. Everyone actually seemed quite shocked! By everyone I mean my mom, my step dad, and my step brother. I guess they were still stuck on that stereotypical way a lesbian is portrayed. You know, butch! I was the exact opposite. A love of makeup and fashion, and all things cute and girly.

My mom might have been shocked, but she wasn't upset or anything. She even joked around with me saying, "Well Audrina, the same rules still apply, before it was no boys in the bedroom after a certain hour, now I guess it'll be no girls!" We both laughed, and I knew she wasn't to bothered. And my step brother was just fascinated by it all, being a modern, young man.

My step dad on the other hand, wasn't too pleased. He was the conservative, republican, men are superior to women type of ass hole. I still hadn't gotten over my own sweet mother marrying him. He would tell crude sex jokes when she wasn't around, and constantly threw his weight around. I didn't listen to him too much, as I was nineteen years old, an adult, and he wasn't even my father!

Later that evening, I was in the kitchen making a cup of tea when he sauntered in, looking smug as ever, with his hands in his pockets.

"What shit are you trying to pull, Audrina? Is your main goal to try and piss me off?"

I whipped around and gave him a look that could cut steel. What the hell was he on about?

"I have no idea what you mean. I haven't done anything." I said cool as a cucumber, turning back to the counter to finish making my tea.

I heard him chuckle behind me, and step closer to me, tapping his fingers lightly on the counter. God, did this man make me feel uncomfortable! Every time he was around I swear I felt a chill in the air.

"I'm talking about your little announcement earlier." He said. "Do you honestly expect me to believe you're a dyke?"

A gasp of disgust escaped my lips as I whipped around again, this time noticing how much closer he had gotten, as he was staring down at me with a smirk.

"How dare you say that word around me! I don't have to prove anything to you, like I've said a million times, you aren't my father, you have no say in my life matters!"

He let out another chuckle again, clearly amused by my anger. I could feel my muscles tensing up with anger but relaxed as I heard him exit the kitchen. I tossed my spoon into the sink and marched upstairs to stew and fester with my tea about what had just happened.

As I sat on my bed, sipping my tea, I slowly began to calm down a bit. The man is a prick, and soon I'll be moving out, I can put up with him a bit longer, I thought to myself.

Like I said earlier, I still hadn't gotten over my mom marrying that foul man. Ricky. Icky Ricky more like it. Don't get me wrong, he was an attractive man I guess. In his mid forties, black hair with flecks of grey in it, a fit body, covered by suits most of the time, as he was a lawyer. Maybe that's all my mom saw in him; good looks and money. I couldn't help but sigh as I thought about her, I felt sorry for her really. My dad had ran away with a girl only a few years older than me, the swine. Who could blame me for swapping teams, when men are such pigs?

*********

After a good night's rest, I awoke the next morning feeling much better. I decided I wouldn't let Ricky get the best of me. As I said, in a few months I'd be moving out into my very own apartment, and I was super excited!

I climbed out of my warm bed, and yawned as I stretched my arms above my head. It was a Saturday and I really didn't feel like doing much that day. I knew my mom and step brother were already out at their weekly archery club they had joined together, and normally Ricky was down at his firm early to finish up some paperwork. I had the whole house to myself!

I walked out of the room and into the little bathroom upstairs that was mainly used by me and began to brush out my wavy blond hair. I didn't really feel like doing much with it, so I just braided it and draped it over my shoulder, and my lazy day makeup routine was just the basics, nothing fancy.

Once I was dressed in a pair of short black shorts and a flowing white tank top, I skipped down the stairs to make some breakfast. I was quite glad I'd get the house to myself. It was a little after 9:30 and I knew no one would be home for a couple of hours at least, but I guess I jinxed the whole situation, ugh!

Right as I was slicing up a banana for my oatmeal, I heard a car pulling up. I peeked out the window and saw it was quite cloudy out, and windy. I figured it was my mom and step brother back early, since it looked to cold out for archery. Oh well.

As the door opened though, and I heard a different voice, my heart sank in my chest. It was Ricky! What the hell was he doing back so soon?

"Yeah, yeah, I know Harry. Tell him to fax it to me later, that's all we can do." He said, as I watched him from the kitchen as he put his briefcase down.

As usual he was dressed nicely. Not in a full suit as it wasn't a typical work day, but he had on a pair of tighter grey slacks, and a black button up shirt. When he saw me in the kitchen, he gave me his smug smile and gave me a little wave. I turned around and took a deep breath. It was to early to already be getting worked into a frenzy.

I took my breakfast into the living room, and sat everything down on the little coffee table, and grabbed the remote. As usual, I was going to watch my Saturday cartoons!

A voice cutting in behind me suddenly made me jolt a bit on the couch.

"Good morning Audrina. Have a good sleep?"

I turned back and saw Ricky standing behind me, with his hands on his hips. My face was immediately level with his groin, and I scooted forward a bit.

"Yes, I did have a good sleep." I responded.

He let out a chuckle before plopping down onto the couch next to me, a little too close for my liking, and he stretched his arm out on the top of the couch, basically it was around me!

"What are you watching?"

"Just some cartoons. You're back early." What the fuck did he want?

"Yeah well, some important forms weren't quite ready yet, so I decided I'd just do them here when they are done and faxed. I was hoping me and you could have a little chat though."

I could feel my heart start to race after he said that. What exactly was there to talk about now? If he was about to lay into me again like last night, I'd storm out! Until then, I'd try and keep cool. Maybe the nicer I was to him, the faster I could get him to leave me alone.

"Sure Ricky," I said with a smile, "What would you like to chat about?"

"Well, about last night," He began, stretching his legs out and putting his dusty shoe clad feet right on the table. "I don't think I was very fair last night with how I acted. I figured we could talk more about the situation and you could give me more insight. What I know is really just based on what I see online."

I was feeling revolted. The big grin on his face told me he was referring to lesbian porn, that was definite. Still I decided to play it cool.

"Well Ricky, there isn't really much to tell you. I mean my relationships are the same to a straight one, it's the same feelings." I said nervously, taking a sip of my apple juice.

Ricky just nodded his head as he idly stared at the show playing on the television.

"You're not worried about what other people might say, or maybe what God has to say?"

I felt my blood start to boil, and it took all my power to stay seated, and not storm out right at that moment. What an ignorant bigot.

"Well Ricky, lots of my friends already know and they're all very supportive, as for God, well, I'll deal with him when my time has come." I said sweetly, but with a hint of venom.

Ricky let out another one of his mean chuckles, and I swear I could feel him scoot closer to me. "Audrina, what is it that you hate about men so much? You seem defiant and cold with every man around. Well unless he's a fag anyways, then you seem to be a hell of a lot more kind."

I bit my tongue to keep quiet, and I decided it was best to ignore the last part of that statement. He was clearly set in his ways, and it would be a waste of energy to try and change him.

"Well I don't hate men, I just don't have anything good to say about them." I said, starting to get up. I was through with this little chat!

Ricky pushed me back down onto the couch and got up, standing in front of me with his hands on his hips. I looked up and I could see the smirk on his face.

"Audrina, I think you're being a tad harsh. You can't think of anything good to say about men? Not one thing?"

I started to feel nervous as he gently rocked his hips back and forth as he spoke to me. My eyes naturally kept darting down to his crotch.

"I just think you haven't been with the right man yet, you just need someone to sort out those confused emotions in your head, that's all."

I was about to protest again when suddenly he grabbed my head, and roughly yanked my face into the crotch of his pants, holding me down tight. I could already feel a bulge forming, and I realized when he laughed, just how much hot water I was in.

He let me go and I looked up at him with pure disgust. This man was a lunatic!

"See Audrina, didn't you like that? Your face all cozy with my nice, warm pants."

I looked at him and shook my head in disbelief. "You fucking pig! Get away from me! Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled, my voice trembling.

He still had the grin on his face and he chuckled some more. "I guess my work's not done yet!"

Before I could even say anything, he had pounced onto me, lying right on me and pinning me down as he kissed me roughly. I was squirming and struggling as much as I could, but he was much stronger than I was.

"Come on baby, it's OK. I'm just going to sort you out that's all!" He said to me, his strong hands tickling up my stomach and shirt, and onto my bare tits.

I was trying to get him off with all my might, but my tits are very sensitive. Feeling his strong hands molesting and groping and tickling them, had me feeling paralyzed. I kept whimpering and squirming, trying to reason with him.

"Ricky please... what if my mom comes home early! Don't do this to me!" I whined pathetically.

"Don't worry slut, this won't take long," he said, stopping his sentence to start sucking on my breasts. "I promise."

After a few more weak struggle attempts, and telling him to stop, I realized I was powerless. One of his strong hands had now darted down my shorts, while he continued to suck on my neck, and grope my right breast.

He laughed as he began to tickle and slap at my little cunt. "You can't be all that opposed, you're getting pretty wet young lady."

I was ashamed to admit it, but my body was betraying me. From his hand in my shorts, his mouth mauling my neck, and his free hand groping my breasts, my body was starting to react and quiver under his strong, manly form.

He rubbed my cunt in little circles, every so often applying lots of pressure. I couldn't help it as I would let out more moans, and spread my legs wider for him. What was wrong with me! Part of me was disgusted and outraged, but the other part of me wanted this man to take me.

"See slut, you like this after all don't you. You were built to get taken by big dicks."

The words sounded like venom dripping out of his mouth. He looked at me with a look of determination and arrogance, as he began to slide fingers into me roughly. I started to squirm as my cunt wasn't used to big, strong fingers being pushed inside!

"Ricky please stop, it hurts!" I cried out softly, trying to close my legs tighter.

"You just have to get used to it, that's all. Come on baby, don't fight it." He said with a chuckle.

He had two fingers in my soaking wet cunt, and was moving them in and out quite vigorously, tickling and stroking the inside walls as well.

With everything that was going on, I could feel my heart racing and my breathing getting heavy, and I felt a tingle in my pussy that was getting stronger and stronger! Then suddenly, his cell phone started ringing.

He cursed out loud as he reached into his pocket, and kept his one hand still down my shorts. He then held a finger to his lips, signaling me to be quiet.

"Hi honey, what's up?" He said into the phone.

I gasped quietly and I thought here was my chance! I'd scream for help and my mom would hear! Seeing my reaction through, Ricky quickly put one of his hands over my mouth.

"Well I'm a bit busy right now hon, how about I come by tomorrow and we can have a little fun."

I suddenly froze under him. He definitely wasn't talking to my mom! Was he having affairs? As I lay there, frustrated and upset under him, I noticed the aggressive looking bulge showing in his pants, and I was scared all over again.

The call only lasted a few moments, before the phone was tossed onto the table. He looked down at me with a smirk and began groping my tits again.

"Now, I have some important things to do today, so I can't waste a lot of time on you. I'll sort you out though, don't worry. Oh and as for that phone call, let's keep it a secret."

Things became a blur as I felt my shorts being tugged down roughly, and dangling off one of my feet, along with my panties. My body was still in a weird state; part of me ready to throw up, and the other part begging to be ravished.

I was knocked back into current time when I heard the sound of a zipper and belt being opened, and watched as Ricky got up a bit to kick his pants and boxers off onto the floor. Again I tried one last time to reason with him.

"Please Ricky, don't do this, you can't..." I whimpered out softly, feeling him rub his hard cock against my cunt lightly, the grin back again on his face.

He didn't even bother to respond as he pushed himself into me with a grunt, his big dick stretching me open as he dived into home. I wasn't a virgin by any means, but it still hurt!

"Ughh.. Ricky no." I grunted under him in discomfort.

My voice was muffled as he was lying fully on me, and my mouth was pressed into his shoulder. After a few moments he began to thrust in a rhythm, the couch creaking slightly under him.

"Ohh yeah, that's good." He said, bouncing his hips up and down between my legs.

Out of instinct my hands and legs wrapped around him as he ravaged me, my cunt was beginning to tingle again. I hated myself for it, but I was so turned on getting taken by him. The next thing I knew I was whimpering out his name and squeezing his firm ass.

"Uh uh, that's it, let daddy sort you out. I'll fix those confused thoughts." He said with a chuckle, pumping his cock into me faster and deeper.

"Ah, agh... Ricky please..." I whispered out softly, still weakly struggling under him as I felt him speed up his thrusts.

He let out a low grunt as he sank all the way into his balls, then would grind around in circles, then returning to a steady rhythm. The couch at this point was creaking quite loudly.

I felt both his strong hands on my tits again as he held onto them, putting one foot on the floor so he could really drill into me.

"Ugh uh, oh yeah... you see you dumb whore? You need a man to do you like this. I bet you feel silly for thinking a girl could even compare!" He said cruelly.

I didn't even respond, I just held onto his ass tighter as he used me. My little cunt felt raw and red, but the pleasurable tingle was still there, and getting much stronger all over.

Ricky slid one hand down and I quivered as he began to pull and tickle my clit. I tried to pull his hand off, but he just laughed and kept doing it.

I looked into his eyes and saw the look of conquer and arrogance, and as disgusted as I was with myself, my body was still getting tighter and tighter.

After only a few more minutes of his grunting and humping, he began to breathe heavier and really quickened his thrusts. I knew he was close and then I remembered... I wasn't on birth control!

I began to squirm violently and I begged him to stop and pull out.

"Ricky please! You have to pull out! You can't cum in me!"

He let out a groan and held me down tighter to stop my squirming.

"Ugh uh, uh, stay still you cunt! Come on don't be like that!"

I kept squirming and begging, but I stopped as the tingle in my pussy felt like a Rollar coaster, nearly at the top of a huge drop! I started moaning out like an animal in heat, hearing Ricky laugh above me. But right before I could orgasm, Ricky let out a final grunt, and fell on top of me.

My climax didn't even happen, the tingle seemed to freeze in time, and I felt the hot flood of semen rush into my unprotected cunt. I was so frustrated I wanted to cry. After a moment, Ricky got up, and I let out a little cry as I felt his glorious cock slide out of me.

One look at him and I knew he was proud of himself. But then he looked at me like I was no more than garbage and was shaking his head, muttering what a slut under his breath.

I watched as he pulled his boxers back up and then his pants, and I felt so frustrated I began talking without even thinking.

"Please Ricky," I begged. "I want more!"

He looked at me with a grin and shook his head as he tucked his shirt back into his pants, and zipped them up. I could still see the bulge in them.

"Sorry slut, that was a one time deal. I just wanted to show you that I'm in charge around here, and you're not. And I could care less if you're a dyke or not. In the end, I still got that pussy." He said, giving his crotch a rub.

I stared in shock as I watched him walk off, his firm ass that I had just been clinging onto, was back in his tight pants. I couldn't believe what had just happened!

I sat up abruptly, and felt my anger start to boil. I knew this wasn't over! That son of a bitch!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced Straight College lesbian is forced to satisfy several men.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Daughter's Sun Tan Reluctant daughter gets taken by lust filled father.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories