He, She, and I Ch. 02

Story Info
Second threesome, she wants to be seduced.
1.9k words
4.33
49.3k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: "I want to be seduced," She Said.

[These tales are true, as true as they can be after many years have passed. They are embellished maybe 2%. For instance, I didn't really know at the time what people were thinking. I could only tell from their movements, from their excitement, from the urgency of their actions and words.]

*

Introduction: My girlfriend back in the seventies was a real pistol, a slim, attractive, young lady willing to experiment with sex and have fun with it. We had been together for about two years at this time. She was only in her early twenties and still lived with relatives a few miles away from my apartment.

My best friend from college and I were both in graduate school in nearby cities. He would often come up on weekends, for an afternoon of football or drinking, dinner, and maybe sleep on the couch. When he was between girlfriends, he would be there every other weekend. He, she, and I were very close. The three of us spent a lot of time together.

She mentioned to me one day that she was interested in possibly going to bed with him, if I wouldn't be upset. She thought he was pretty sexy, and we were all very familiar, and she wanted to try another man. Far from being upset, I approved wholeheartedly. She enjoys sex a great deal and expresses it loudly. I looked forward eagerly to seeing a new person turn her on, to watching another man explore her body and her desires, to watching her discover new excitement and pleasure with a new person. He and I certainly thought she was very sexy. She was cute, though not a beauty queen, but she had a terrific figure, medium height, thin, tight, tight hips and tight ass, slinky. And she just exuded sex when she wanted to.

It was a Saturday afternoon of one of my friend's weekend visits in the early fall. She came over dressed to kill, in a very short blue dress and blue stockings. It wasn't a party or cocktail dress, just a business dress, but it was very, very short. At least that was all we could see at first. Underneath, she was wearing a beautiful matching set of slip, bra, and very small panties, all dark blue, trimmed with lace, that I gave her for Valentine's day, and blue pantyhose that were sheer to the waist.

We had a few drinks and took turns reading a porn novel that I picked up in Penn Station. This book was much better than the average smut, certainly better than you'd find today, though the story was pretty typical. Not-very-happily married couple are on a plane tour of some exotic area in Asia, complete with studly bush pilot and recent divorcee. Plane has engine trouble, forced down in the jungle. Lust reigns. Virile pilot seduces frustrated wife. Frustrated husband seduces lonely divorcee. And so forth. All possible hetero combinations are achieved in the next hundred pages. Plus the lesbian combination, eventually, just for good measure. And finally a last incredible but incredibly erotic scene of a tiger licking and then screwing the wife while everyone else watches, all ends happily. Incredible but absolutely zipper-busting. In any case, this book was really very hot, the sex scenes were very erotic, and we all got turned on reading it.

She read it and came over to sit down with me on the floor. He was still on the couch reading the book and looking over at us occasionally. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that sex was in the air for today. He and I both had obvious hard-ons, and she was playing Miss Slinky.

She lay on her stomach on the floor, with a cushion or two. I lay down with her, started to nuzzle her ear and caress her back. The dress was so short that it barely covered her butt. Her legs in those smooth stockings were sticking way out on the floor, inviting me to touch them. He looked up from the book to take in the scene, she stretched out with her dress barely covering the curve of her delicious butt, the slip peeking out below the dress when she reached for her drink. And me touching her. She saw the lust in his look. She whispered to me that she didn't want just to get into it; she wanted to be seduced by us. Well, that's fine with me.

I moved from touching her back to going over her ass down to the backs of her legs. Her thighs were tight and cool in the pantyhose, held in firmly by the stretchy material. Inviting touch. Smooth, silky, firm, erotic as hell. As I stroked up her thighs to the hem of the dress, only a couple inches from the goodies, up and down the backs of her thighs, getting closer and closer. Then I didn't stop at the hem, I went under the skirt of the dress to caress her lovely, tight ass in the pantyhose. He could see clearly, when he looked, that my hand was under her clothes now.

She opened her legs a little, and I stroked them some more, all the way up to heaven. When I reached down between her thighs to her crotch, it was hot, damp. Still covered with that tight nylon so I couldn't reach into her, but I pressed on the area where her lips and clit were hidden beneath, so she could feel the pressure, and she pushed back into my hand.

Her movement caught his attention briefly. He looked over again, almost finished the book, reading that incredible, exciting last scene. He was torn: should he stop reading and join us, should he finish the book while I get to feel her up without him? He saw my hand under her dress and between her legs.

It was late enough that it was getting dark. I get up to turn on some lights and pour us all another drink. He finished the book finally and joined us on the cushions on the floor. She turned over to look at us. Top half, dress; bottom half, legs. Top: lips, smile, and boobs; very female, and uniquely the woman I loved. Bottom: legs, legs, legs, and the promise of what was between them. Incredibly sexy. I sat down, pulled her head down into my lap, kissed her long and deep, caressed her torso through the dress. He sat by her feet, caressing her legs in those stockings.

I began to feel her breasts openly. She squirmed and liked that. He reached further up her legs, felt her thighs, up to the hem of her very short skirt, only inches below her pussy. She liked that, too. She relaxed, let her legs fall open so he could see up under her dress all the way to her dark-nylon-covered crotch. He reached up there, touched her crotch. She lifted her hips to press his hand harder into her pussy. He pressed. She pumped up to his hand again and again.

I got her to sit up for a moment so I could unzip her dress. I slipped it from her shoulders down to her waist, she lifted up a little and he took it down her legs and off. Now we saw the dark blue, lacy slip, and the matching lacy blue bra beneath it was visible. Beautiful underwear, he said, very sexy. She thanked him and told him that I gave them to her.

I kissed her again, kneaded her breasts through the slip and bra. She lay back again. He felt her legs again, still in the pantyhose, up to her ass, her hips, her belly. I pulled down the straps of her slip and kissed the swell of her breasts.

He found the waistband of her pantyhose, started to pull them off. She lifted her hips up to help him, and he slid pantyhose down and off her feet.

I continued to play with her breasts under the lace, he with her thighs and crotch. He pulled down her panties, too, exposing her completely, and he played with her little bush. I pulled the slip up to her breasts and pulled the bra down to free her breasts so I could kiss the nipples.

She opened her legs wide then, he sat right between her knees so he could see the lips of her sex and find her opening in the fur, and he put two fingers straight into her. I watched him slide two fingers together up and down her lips, parting her pubic hair, her hips following his fingers, up and down. I saw his fingers disappear slowly into her, he turned his wrist back and forth in a screwing motion. Her hips jumped up onto those fingers and she moaned loudly. He drilled into her with one hand, in and out and round and round, and rubbed her clit with the other thumb. His fingers came out shiny with her lubricant and then pushed back in more deeply. He leaned forward to kiss her belly between navel and bush. Her hips were pumping up and up and up to get his hand deeper inside her. Four hands and two mouths were pleasing her. After a couple minutes, she wanted to move to the bedroom.

She undressed him, he took off her slip and bra. He sat on the bed, she pushed him back and knelt over him, kissed him. I watched his right hand move between her legs, up to her pussy. His finger slid between the glistening lips of her sex and disappeared into her. He continued to move his finger around her insides, and, judging from her movements, she loved it. She reached back to grab his cock, rolled off him onto her back, pulled him down onto her, between her legs. She guided his organ between the lips of her sex and into her body. He pushed in a little and a little more, and after six or seven strokes he was in all the way. He pumped his long, thin cock in and out of her pussy for a few minutes, quickly at first, then slowly for a few minutes, then quickly again. She locked her feet over the back of his knees and lifted her hips up to match his strokes. Both of them were breathing hard, raspy, groaning and moaning with increasing intensity. His back went rigid, I saw his butt clench tight as he pushed as hard and far into her as he could, and he came. He pumped and squirted a dozen times into her, then relaxed his weight down onto her hips and chest. The urgency of the moment was over.

I climbed between her legs and I came quickly, too. I was so turned on and her vagina was so slippery. Afterwards, she was still not satisfied, so I fingered her clit until she came several times. By that time he was in the shower. She and I cuddled up and had a short nap.

We all went out to dinner, then came back and slept the night through. We played again, but with nothing like the intensity of our earlier sex.

He told me later how grateful he was that I let him "go first with her" both times. I guess he had a problem with sloppy seconds. I didn't tell him that the choice of who screwed whom when was entirely hers, not mine. She never discussed it with me, and I gather she didn't with him, either. I also didn't tell him that her pussy felt much better to me when it was slippery and dripping with cum. She was so tight that the extra lubrication made it slipperier and silkier, and it felt much sexier.