He, She, and I Ch. 03

Story Info
Another threesome, raunchier.
1.6k words
4.16
49.1k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: Not So Enthusiastic

Introduction: My girlfriend back in the seventies was a real pistol, a slim, attractive, young lady willing to experiment with sex and have fun with it. We had been together for about two years at this time. She was only in her early twenties and still lived with relatives a few miles away from my apartment.

My best friend from college and I were both in graduate school in nearby cities. He would often come up on weekends, for an afternoon of football or drinking, dinner, and maybe sleep on the couch. When he was between girlfriends, he would be there every other weekend. He, she, and I were very close. The three of us spent a lot of time together.

She mentioned to me one day that she was interested in possibly going to bed with him, if I wouldn't be upset. She thought he was pretty sexy, and we were all very familiar, and she wanted to try another man. Far from being upset, I approved wholeheartedly. She enjoys sex a great deal and expresses it loudly. I looked forward eagerly to seeing a new person turn her on, to watching another man explore her body and her desires, to watching her discover new excitement and pleasure with a new person. He and I certainly thought she was very sexy. She was cute, though not a beauty queen, but she had a terrific figure, medium height, thin, tight, tight hips and tight ass, slinky. And she just exuded sex when she wanted to.

Later that winter, when my friend was up for another weekend, she joined us on a Saturday evening. She was dressed warmly: a sweater, a straight, tight wool skirt that wasn't especially short, and pantyhose. We were just sitting around my apartment. He and I had been drinking for a while, waiting for her, and were both very horny. He and I naturally expected that the evening would end in three-way sex. The last two times we three were together, we all had some of the hottest sex that I, at least, had ever experienced.

When she arrived, she had a couple drinks and relaxed a bit, but it appeared that she was not all that interested in getting laid. Her body language just didn't seem to be moving in that direction, so I tried to convince her.

I pulled her onto my lap, where she sat while we were all talking. After a few minutes, I kissed her, and she seemed a little surprised. To warm things up further, I started to fondle her openly. I cupped her breast, and she objected a little, but she didn't slap me or remove my hand or stop me directly. He could see clearly that I was playing with her breast, and she knew it, but she didn't react much or start to get interested. I had to take it further. I moved my hand from her hip and went up her skirt over her nyloned legs. Again, this got no positive reaction but no rejection either. Her legs were together, and the skirt was tight enough that I couldn't get my hand up to her crotch without some cooperation from her. Now he could see that I was trying to get my hand onto her pussy, but he couldn't tell how frustrated I was that she wasn't making it easy for me.

While I was making more drinks, he pulled her onto his lap. When I got back, they were kissing deeply. He held her tight. I think she was trying to pull away a little; at least she was not holding onto him tightly as she had in the past. Then he moved one hand to her breasts, squeezing them and toying with the nipples. She began to push away a little.

Cleverly, he lay back down on the sofa, pulling her on top of him. She had to choose between lying right on top of him or kneeling across him to keep her balance on the narrow couch. She knelt over him. This had the effect of pulling her straight skirt well up her legs. He ran his hand up her thigh, up the back of her skirt, pulled her skirt way up almost to her waist. When he ran his hand back up between her legs, I could see his hand pressing into her crotch through the pantyhose and white panties. White: I guess she really wasn't expecting to go to bed with both of us.

Now she struggled more than a little, trying to pull away from his kiss. His hand was under her skirt and on her pussy, and I obviously approved of this, too. I went over to join them, held her hips, pulled her skirt completely up to her waist, caressed her thighs and butt from behind her.

"Hey, guys, I don't want to get raped here," she protested.

"We're not going to rape you, sweetie, but we're certainly going to have you tonight. Shall we stay here, on the floor, or go into the bedroom?"

"The bedroom, I guess," she replied.

I picked her up off the sofa, and he and I carried her into the bedroom. For a while, we all stood there with her sandwiched between us. He was still kissing her, hard. If she had any objections, they were lost in moans. I was holding her breasts and he her ass. With a quick movement, he dropped his pants. He sat back on the bed, she stood in front of him, I behind her. He pulled her forward to continue kissing her, and together we undressed her. I unzipped her skirt, pulled it down over her hips, it fell to the floor. He pulled her white sweater over her head.

He and I pulled her pantyhose down, which was hard, because she wasn't cooperating. She began to struggle a little again. She knew that if she lost all her clothes, she would be fucked by these two horny guys until they were tired out. He lay back on the bed, pulling her down on top of him. Again, she had to kneel over his legs. I pulled her panties down to her knees, he put his hand back between her legs, cupping her pussy, his first and second fingers slid between her lips and into her hole. She moved her ass around as if trying to eject the intruding fingers. Or was she trying to get the fingers in deeper? It was hard to tell. I think she was beginning to get into it. I didn't know what he thought, but it was clear what he wanted and he hung on tight.

Eventually, she relaxed, accepted that we were going to have our cocks in her. He rolled over, still kissing her. She fell onto her back, his hips between her legs. He quickly pulled his boxers down and kicked them off. His cock was fully erect, straight up his belly. He pulled her knees up and out to the side to open her cunt completely, and slid his erect cock into her opening, which was wet and hot.

He pulled her ankles up around his neck, almost folding her in half, to maximize the depth he sank his cock into her. He pumped into her for a couple minutes, deep and hard, pushing her back into the headboard at the end of each stroke. He couldn't get any deeper. After a few of these strokes, she got into the mood, put her arms and legs around him to pull him deep and keep him there. Her cunt was stretched so far it hurts her, but she accepted the delicious hurt. She was whimpering with every stroke now, unh, unh, unh. At that, he came quickly, lunging as far into her as he could get and squirting eight or ten times.

His ass continued to twitch every few seconds for a couple minutes, still pumping his cock in and out of her. She was still wrapped completely around him. When he finally pulled out, his cock was red, glistening with her clear juices and his milky semen. She kept her legs up and his cum flowed out of her hole and down her ass. She looked so inviting that I couldn't wait. I jumped between her legs and leaned down to hold her knees up on my shoulders. My cock slid easily into her cunt, which was wide open, stretched from his mauling and dicking, and sopping from the load of cum he left there.

The grip of her pussy was gentle now, and slippery, and it took me a while to come. My dick doesn't plumb into her body as far as his, and my fucking was not so urgent and insistent. After a few minutes, I did come, and I lay down on top of her, still inserted to the hilt. I told her I'm sorry we sort of forced her. Fuck you, she said. I love you, I answered. Me, too, she agreed.

While she and I were engaged, he got up to take a shower. That's his style. She still hadn't come, so I fingered her clit and insides for a few minutes. Eventually she came weakly.

He came out of the shower, dressed, made his apologies and left. He had planned to spend the night, but was embarrassed, I guess. We just went to sleep, no more drinks, no dinner, no discussion of what happened. Thank god, this sort of semi-barbaric incident did not queer my relationship with this wonderful, sexy woman.