He Spanked His Sister

Story Info
Instead of punishment, she got excited.
6.3k words
4.6
322.4k
253

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note, all characters in this work of fiction or over the age of 18.

*

John walked into the house after school, and when he reached the hallway he stopped dead in his tracks. His Twenty-two year old sister was standing in the bathroom naked, drying her hair. He'd never seen her naked, so he was shocked.

Samantha wasn't the flirty bubbly type, she was the academic bookworm type, so he'd never really noticed her figure before. She wore baggy clothes and carried a big worn-out leather book bag rather than a purse.

"Jesus John, don't stare at me!"

The bathroom door slammed and he walked to his room to change clothes. John was nineteen and going to trade school to be a mechanic. He had on mechanic's blues, and smelled of oil. He changed into shorts and a t-shirt and left his room. Twenty minutes later his sister walked into the den and stood in front of him. He looked up waiting for whatever was coming next.

"Why would you stare at me like that John?"

"Well, I guess . . . um, because you looked beautiful?"

"Wait, what?"

"I've never seen you naked. You're beautiful, but I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"You mean when I'm naked I'm beautiful, but not when I'm dressed?"

"Well . . . yeah, kinda."

She smacked him in the head and stormed out of the room. She'd been doing for as long as he could remember, and while it didn't hurt, it did irritate him to no end. She was four years older than him and had her degree in English. She wanted to be an English teacher, but he was pretty sure it would never happen. She hated people too much.

Ten minutes later she walked in again and asked him where their mother was. He looked up and said she was working a double shift at the hospital. Sam got infuriated and stomped her foot.

"She was supposed to make dinner tonight."

"Well I guess she needs to work harder to pay your bills Sam."

"Oh god, don't start with me John, she helps with your bills too."

"What bills, my cell phone? That was her choice, not mine."

"So what's for dinner?"

"I'm gonna order a pizza."

"Well hurry up, I'm starving."

"I didn't say I was buying you dinner?"

"Are you serious, you won't share?"

"Not with your pissy attitude."

"What, you were watching me while I was naked!"

"Close the fucking door dumb shit, or do you expect me to walk around with my eyes closed, because you might be naked?"

"Yeah right, you could have said something."

"Don't worry, next time I will."

"So would you please share a couple of slices of pizza with me?"

"Sure, run a load of laundry for me, and you can have half."

"Are you serious, a pizza costs six bucks, so I'd be getting three dollars worth of food."

"I was ordering a three meat from Deluca's, but hey, you can make a sandwich or something."

She went to smack him again, and he grabbed her hand.

"Don't hit me again Sam, I'm tired of it."

"Let . . . go of me!"

"I'm serious, hit me again and I'll put you over my knee."

"I'd like to see you try it, now let . . . go of me."

She was pulling hard, and when he let go, she stumbled backward and fell to her butt.

"You asshole, that hurt!"

"You'll live, you big baby, now leave me alone, I'm trying to watch TV."

"Not anymore."

She went for the remote, but he was quicker. She tried taking it from him, but he held her off while she practically climbed on top of him trying to get at it. He flipped her on her back beside him on the sofa and held her down with one hand. Her eyes got big when she realized he had her pinned and his hand was moving toward her inner thigh.

"Don't you fucking dare tickle me John, I'm serious."

"Oh I'm going to, or you can volunteer for a spanking."

"Yeah right, like I'd let you spank me."

That was it, he started tickling her inner thigh, and she went crazy.

"Stop, please John . . . stop!"

"Are you done being a bitch for the night?"

"Yes, I'm done, please stop, you win."

He let up, but he didn't let her go. She relaxed into the cushion and he looked her up and down. Her t-shirt had ridden up and he could see the bottom of one of her breasts. Her shorts had ridden up as well, and now she had a rather tight camel toe going on.

"Okay, but I'm serious Sam, don't hit me again, or I swear, I'll pull your shorts down and spank your bare ass."

"The hell you will."

"Try me, I'm serious, go ahead."

"It's not fair, you're too big."

"Hey, I've never hit you, so don't start."

"John, why do you hate me so much?"

"Shut up, I don't hate you."

"We used to be friends, we played games together, and you . . . used to . . . look up to me."

"That was when we were kids Sam."

"So what changed?"

"You shut your bedroom door in my face one too many times, and I got the hint."

"I don't believe you John."

"What are you talking about now?"

She reached up and smacked him in the head laughing.

"You can't be serious!"

He grabbed her bicep and she realized she was in trouble. She weighed about 98 pounds and he weighed about 175. He pulled her over his knees and held her down with his right arm, while his left hand jerked her shorts down.

"Oh god, what are you doing John?"

"I'm going to spank you just like I said I would."

He'd never spanked anyone before, so he had no idea he was smacking her lower ass and her mound at the same time. The noises she made confused him, but to him this wasn't sexual, it was him keeping his word.

"Now do you think I'm lying?"

"No, now let me go you asshole."

"Hit me again, this happens again."

He let her go and she scrambled to get her shorts up before he got a better view of her crotch.

"You just spanked my vulva you pervert!"

At first the word didn't register, and then it clicked inside his head. He felt terrible for what he'd accidentally done, but he couldn't show it.

"Well, keep that in mind and maybe next time you feel like hitting me, you won't."

"I should kick you in the dick."

"Go ahead, see what it get's you Sam. I can spank a hell of a lot harder than that."

"Fine, what laundry do you need done?"

"The basket that's beside my bed."

"Just the one load?"

"Yep, but you have to fold them or no deal."

"Seriously?"

"It's a 28 dollar pizza Sam, don't act like I'm taking advantage of you."

"Okay, okay, but . . . I'm still smacking you."

"And every time you do, I'm pulling your pants down and beating your bare ass."

She walked off laughing, but a few minutes later she walked by with his laundry basket in her hands. He called in the pizza, and thirty five minutes later his laundry was in the dryer, and they were actually eating together in the den.

"John, when you said I was beautiful, did you mean for a sister, or just . . . in general?"

"I meant as woman, period. You have a nice butt, and well, gravity has ignored your chest."

"You think I have nice boobs?"

"I do, but I'd rather not talk about it."

"I thought they were a bit small, and I don't know, maybe my . . . nipples get too long."

"Are we really having this conversation?"

"Well who else am I supposed to talk to John, I've had sex with two guys, and neither of them would have this conversation either. I can't talk to Mom about it, she'd just say the same old thing, "The right person will come along eventually."

They'd both said it at the exact same time, and started laughing about it.

"Okay, so . . . there's no such thing as a nipple that's too long Sis, plus, I've seen you without a bra, and they don't even show."

"I put tape over them, are you kidding? Even in a bra they go nuts sometimes."

"You tape your nipples down?"

"Oh god, I can't believe I just told you that."

"Sam, this isn't high school, I'd never give away your secrets."

"Can I tell you something really bizarre, and have you not get upset? You don't even have to respond to it, I just think you should know."

"Okay, go ahead . . . what the hell."

"I really liked it when you spanked me."

"That figures, even my punishment has no effect on you."

"Oh it had an effect, just not the one you were aiming for."

"Okay, so I'll just smack you back, in the head."

"I'd rather get the spanking, but I guess I'm not in charge."

She grabbed another slice of pizza, and saw his crotch for a second. He had a tent the size of a cucumber.

"Is that tent because of me?"

"No, it's because I really like pizza."

"I thought guys loved to talk about sex."

"For god's sake woman, you're my sister, are you trying to fuck with my head?"

"I'm sorry, I've just never seen you like that before."

"That's because I don't usually get horny in the house."

"Wow, I do all the time."

"You can because it doesn't show. I've seen the books you read right here in the den, and then you scamper off to your room."

"Wait, so you know why I go to my room?"

"Of course I do, I'm not stupid, and neither is Mom."

"Mom knows too?"

"She's known for years, she even comments on it sometimes."

"No way . . . what does she say?"

"Let's see, the best one was when you did it twice in less than an hour. She said you probably had calluses on it by now."

"This is so embarrassing."

"Sam, I've rubbed myself raw and if Mom said that, she's probably done the same thing."

"You rubbed yourself raw, seriously?"

"Of course, back when I was stupid and horny all the time."

"I'm sorry, I can tell you don't like this topic."

"No, go ahead. You say I never want to talk, so let's talk."

"Well you don't talk to me anymore."

"Because when I do say something you bite my head off. You come home and I say, "Hey Sam, how was your day?" and you reply, "It was school, how do you think it was?" and then you storm off."

"Am I really that bad?"

"You are to me, and it pisses me off, because I've been doing the maintenance on your car for what, almost three years now? I've saved you thousands of dollars, and you never say thank you."

"God, am I really that bad?"

"You keep saying that like you didn't know, but I've told you this pisses me off a hundred times."

"I guess I just tune you out, but I'll try not to anymore, and thank you John, I never realized how much money you were saving me."

"All I've ever wanted was for you to appreciate me like you used to when we were little."

"Is this why I can't find a guy worth a shit? Maybe that's all I deserve?"

"Oh get over it already. Try buying a tight pair of jeans, quit taping your nipples, and wear a little makeup."

"You really think that would change things?"

"Yeah, and quit being so condescending all the time."

She reached under her shirt and pulled the tape off her boobs.

"If you laugh at me I'll never speak to you again."

"So it will be like the last four years?"

"Oh, shut up John."

Thirty seconds later it looked like she had two fingers under her shirt.

"Okay, if you were lounging around my place, with that going on, you'd need to buy the big box of condoms."

"So you like this, seriously?"

"I'm a guy, of course I like it."

"But I'm your sister?"

"I know, but he doesn't, and imagine how a boyfriend would feel."

"My last boyfriend said they needed to be shortened."

"Carl was an idiot. I think he's gay, but hasn't realized it yet."

"He was bisexual, which just . . . yuck, no thanks."

"I fucking knew it, when he should have been screwing you, he was out here bugging me."

"Yeah, he did have a thing for you, he even mentioned it a few times."

"What did he think, we'd have a little incestuous threesome with him?"

"He did ask a few times, but no way was I asking you."

"Wait, you thought about asking me?"

"Hey, the thought crossed my mind. It's not like I've ever had a real man in bed."

"Wait, you've thought about me and you . . . having sex?"

"Of course I have, for most of my life you've been the only guy in it. You were the first guy I ever saw naked, and well . . . we don't have a father, so I've never been Daddy's little girl."

"Wow, I had no idea Samantha."

"I guess you've never had those thoughts?"

"Sure I have, but I'm a guy. We think about sex with every girl we know, even the ugly ones on occasion."

"Man, back when I was a virgin, and I was dating Brian Hodges, I remember thinking, "Why can't I just have John do this, at least I know he loves me," and god have I regretted giving it to that imbecile."

"I was fourteen when you dated Brian."

"Yeah, and even then you were handsome."

The buzzer on the dryer went off, and she jumped right up, going to the laundry room to get his load. She returned a few minutes later and started folding. She got to a pair of his boxers and held them up.

"You have really nice taste John."

"Thanks, I try."

She stuck her finger out the fly, making a joke, and he smiled.

"Its probably more like this."

She stuck her whole forearm out the fly, and wagged it up and.

"Closer than your finger at least."

"Can I see it John?"

"See what, my . . . dick?"

"Yeah, I've never gotten the chance to actually check one out under the light, you know . . . up close."

"Are you sure about this Sam?"

"You can say no and I'd understand, but obviously I hope you don't, or I wouldn't have asked."

"Finish working off your pizza and we'll talk."

"Yes master, should I remove my shirt for your viewing pleasure?"

"Sure, if you don't mind?"

"If you fucking laugh, I'll kick you in the balls, I swear."

"Why would I laugh?"

"I'm just sayin, don't."

She pulled her shirt over her head and set it on the floor. She didn't look at him she just kept folding his laundry.

"Why are you so nervous Sam?"

"Because I have a pair of coats hooks sticking out of my tits, why else?"

"Are you kidding, I'd suck on those until my jaw got sore."

"You'd be the first."

"I apologize for the losers of the male race. Are they really as hard as they look?"

"If you want to touch them you can."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, just let me finish with your laundry."

He slid down the couch until he wasn't behind the coffee table and he was right in front of her.

"I really had no idea I was such a bitch John. I guess I just never realized I quit being nice to you. I mean I know I was jealous because you got all the looks, and you were off getting laid every weekend, but I really didn't know I'd driven such a wedge between us."

"I was getting laid every day, but I definitely didn't get all the looks. You just hide yours under ugly clothing, and a scowl."

"I don't scowl."

"Well you sure don't smile."

"John, is it easy for you to make a woman . . . climax?"

"Not all the time, but I don't get any complaints, at least not in bed."

"So far, I'm the only one that came make me climax."

"Wait, no guy has ever gotten you off?"

"Nope, they give up way before I get close, and it sucks, because when I'm alone it takes about a minute, but with guys, it never happens that way."

"You're just too caught up in your own head."

"What does that mean?"

"I'd be willing to bet the moment it starts feeling good, you start worrying he's gonna stop."

"Well of course I do, it feels good and I don't want it to stop."

"Trust me, once I know I've got her headed for that final destination, I don't stop until she gets there."

"If you make me orgasm, I'll do your laundry for a month."

"Are you . . . serious Samantha?"

"After I get my up close interview with your manhood."

"This is insane, we'd be crossing that line into . . . incest."

"Somehow, I've never seen incest as anything more than a family member getting pregnant."

"So you don't care that it is, or you don't care because you can't get pregnant?"

"Take off your shorts, I'm finished folding."

"I'm blaming you if we get caught."

"We won't get caught, Mom won't be home until tomorrow morning."

He slipped his shorts off and his cock sprang free.

"See, that's what I mean, you got all the good stuff."

"Uh, it's a dick Sam, I had to get one, I'm a guy."

"Well did it have to be so thick, and long, because I've never been with guy hung like you?"

"Sorry, you date losers." Her hand wrapped around it and he gasped loudly.

"It's like you have your own personal sword of sexuality."

"And you've got . . . the sheath."

"Yeah, well nobody cares much for my sheath, believe me."

"If you acted like this, they'd be lining up."

She rubbed her soft hand up his shaft and ran her thumb over the tip, rubbing his pre-cum around the head. He watched in disbelief as she lowered her mouth to the fat head and started licking him. He could already feel the cum boiling in his balls, but he held back as best he could, thinking about laundry and his next mechanics class at school.

"This thing makes me so wet, it's unbelievable."

"Sam, you need to . . . stop."

"Why, am I hurting you?"

"No, you're about to make me . . . cum."

Her mouth sank down his cock, and she sucked hard. He started grunting and she cupped his heavy balls.

"Holy fuck, oh god!"

She started humming and whimpering as his cock unloaded in her mouth. She'd never had a guy cum in her mouth, and this was the most erotic experience of her life. She kept sucking and bobbing her head until the last drop dribbled out.

"My god, I actually made you cum."

"What did you think would happen when you took me in your mouth?"

"Not that, because I suck at blowjobs."

"Uh, no . . . you don't."

"God, that was incredible. I actually felt in control for the first time in . . . forever."

"Fuck, you even swallowed."

"You like that?"

"Of course I do, it's an insult when a girl runs off to spit it out. I don't run to the bathroom after I go down on someone."

"Well, I guess for you, I'm a swallower."

She ran her hand up his cock, and a little cum ran out. She laughed and licked it up before letting him go.

"So . . . about your laundry."

"Hop up here and lean back on the armrest Sam."

"Should I remove my shorts?"

"Yeah, that would help."

She stood up and shoved her shorts down to her feet. He helped her step out of them, and then she moved onto the sofa.

"See this is where I start getting embarrassed. I spread my legs and I feel like I'm on display."

"You are, and wars have been waged over pussy. It's the most wanted thing on the planet if you're a guy."

"So you like it all wet and messy?"

"Of course I do, otherwise I'd never know you were horny, and I'd have nothing to enjoy with my mouth."

He dropped down between her open thighs, and she whimpered as his tongue teased from her asshole to her clit.

"Right now, this is mine Sam, and I'm not stopping until you explode, so just relax and think about my cock cumming in your mouth."

He started working his magic, and she started getting into it. He felt her coming to life and then she hit her wall of doubt. He said fuck it, and slipped a wet finger up her tight little ass. She let out a grunt, her mind went blank, and he started sucking on her clit.

"OH FUCK JOHN!"

Her ass flew up and she grabbed his head. He kept sucking and her body started shaking. He wiggled the finger in her ass and she started whimpering his name. He tried to prolong her orgasm as long as he could, and when she finally relaxed into the sofa he let her go.

"Jesus Christ, I've never cum like that before."

"I could make you do that as many times as I wanted to Samantha, and you taste incredible."

"God, I've never been this wet before, and I can't believe you put your finger in my ass."

"Took your mind off your worries, didn't it?"

"Totally, and it actually felt good too."

"You know, when I told you I thought you were beautiful, I meant it Sam, and you don't have to do my laundry, that was my pleasure, believe me."

"Okay, well I'm gonna take another shower, and try to calm down a little. That was amazing John, thank you."

12