He Takes Her In The Prison

Story Info
A visit to Alcatraz gets hot.
885 words
3.55
19.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they lay in each others arms in the aftermath of the intimacy they just shared, he dreams of taking her away with him. He sees them walking hand in hand along a deserted beach, laying in a hammock under a palm tree, or maybe in a glass bottom villa in Moorea. He doesn't care where, as long as it makes her smile. But as she looks at him, she is smiling. A warmth runs through his body at the mere thought of making her happy. They talk for what seems hours about everything, yet nothing. As they fall asleep, he lays his head on her chest and hears her heartbeat-he has never felt so content.

As they wake, a new day is at hand. Each morning has a bittersweet feeling, another day to spend with her but another day closer to her leaving. They decide to drive north to the city where each has been, but never together. An island trip is in order, so they get the tickets and board the boat. The boat leaves the harbor toward quite possibly the most famous island in the U.S. —Alcatraz. Leaving the crowd that just disembarked from the ship behind they tour the island before heading up the hill to the main cellblock. There are people everywhere looking and asking the Park Rangers questions, yet they walk against the crowd making their own path.

They had been teasing and touching each other all day leaving his cock semi-hard most of the trip. He didn't need to ask if she was wet as it was apparent she wanted him as well, he knew that look all too well … he could see the lust in her eyes. As they continued to wander they came to the end of the cellblock where there was a doorway with a stairway going up and a short hallway, maybe 15 feet long. In the hall was a locked door with a five-digit combination on it. Off the top of his head, he said, "try 1-3-5." She laughed as tried the combination and turned the knob … the door opened and it startled her.

Her first reaction was to run away, and as she took one-step toward him she looked him in the eye and smiled a seductive smile. He knew what she wanted. He looked around to see if anyone had seen them, and they slipped inside the room.

The passion had been building all day and they were both incredibly turned on. They kissed a passionate kiss and started pulling at each others clothes. In an instant, she had his jeans unzipped and started to suck his cock. As she worked his hard shaft, she undid her own pants and started to work them down over her hips. She stood up, bent over the small table in room, and begged him to slide his cock in her. He got behind her and started to rub his cock in her wetness to lubricate the head before he slid it in.

Trying to be gentle, he eased in her just a little and pulled it back out. In a little again so he could loosen up her tight pussy muscles. Then, all of a sudden she pushed herself backward burying his cock deep inside her dripping pussy. He was a little taken aback but that didn't slow him down. He grabbed her hips tight and let her rock herself on his shaft until she came. The muffled moans of her pleasure, combined with the sounds of people milling around outside the door were exhilarating. Her juices were running down her thighs he started to work his rigid cock in and out of her. Although they tried to be quiet, the sound of their skin slapping together echoed through the tiny room. He grabbed her hips tighter as his pace quickened.

The sight of her bent over in front of him with his cock buried inside her was indescribable. He worked his shaft deep inside her as she backed up against him trying to take more of him. She could feel his cock start to pulsate inside her so she knew he was about to cum.

She pulled away from him and spun around to take his throbbing cock in her mouth. With her hand around his shaft, she stroked him until he was beyond control. He grabbed her hair as the thick cum started to shoot in her mouth. She coughed just a little as more came out than she had expected, but since she loved swallowing his cum she didn't spill a drop. With her hand around his balls, she licked his shaft clean and then stood up. As she pulled up her pants, she whispered in his ear, "We can't be making a mess, now can we?"

He zipped his jeans and headed for the door. She stopped him just as he was opening the door and grabbed the back of his head to give him a passionate kiss. As their tongues intertwined they could taste each other on their lips. They cracked the door open to see who was outside, all was clear. Arm in arm they finished their tour of the prison and they wondered, did anyone hear them? If so, were those people watching them now?...............