He Takes it for Her

Story Info
After a hard day she relieves her frustrations.
2.7k words
3.87
9.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having to deal with the frustration of seeing her ex she could feel a bit of frustration welling up inside. It wasn't an overly contentious or otherwise unpleasant meeting, it was just the typical frustration of seeing him and watching him, as he typically does, make everything about everything about him. It's not that he does it because he's narcissistic or anything just that he's incapable of understanding other people exist in the world too. After years of dealing with it one might think she had grown accustomed to it, but to the contrary it always caused her a bit of inner-turmoil to realize how she wasted years hoping it might change only to realize that some things never do, and sadly this was one of those things.

She hated the frustration and feelings of disdain she always felt after even the shortest of time spent with him these days. She realized what she needed was a good outlet for them. One where she could exert the control and power he had slowly, almost imperceptibly sucked from her over those many years. Conveniently for her she had just that type of diversion available, and was looking forward to taking advantage of it.

She smiled an almost wicked, evil grin as the thought of getting home and unleashing some of these frustrations crossed her mind. The thoughts of what she would do to her willing victim this evening helped to erase those negative emotions of having to see and talk to the ex. Now to be fair she knew she would never unload sufficiently on her submissive to completely erase the past 16 years of always being secondary to everything else but she did know he would, if only for a brief moment, provide her an interlude and allow her to realize she now had become the primary in every aspect of her life. She held the prominence she had unconsciously relinquished all those years, and when that realization hit her from time to time it made her feel powerful and absolute.

But still, the question remained as to what she would do to him. He, who so willingly gave himself over to her for her use and pleasure. Sure it sounds like a dream come true but with that dream comes a responsibility she holds very seriously. While she knew full well she could do anything she desired from focusing on her physical pleasure, to causing him pain, or even If she desired to completely pampering him and making his pleasure the priority, she knew that she had to temper it with care and compassion. This was a responsibility she accepted in earnest. But still she needed an outlet for those feelings of frustration and irritation and tonight she would have it.

Ah but what to do. She knew full well an entire evening of "play" could not pass without the physical pleasure for both of them. As much as she wanted to deny him that from time to time she could never bring herself to. Probably because she derived too much pleasure and satisfaction from knowing that it was only she who could take him to such heights. And according to his moans and movements, she was quite adept at doing so, and this always gave her great pride and pleasure herself. But tonight, she was sure his pleasure would have to wait until she had the opportunity to rid herself of the frustration and thus could focus on going to even higher peaks.

So there was the question she pondered. How to rid herself of those feelings so she could completely enjoy the pleasure unfettered. Her thoughts immediately turned to her bag of toys. What was in there that could be used to accomplish her much needed goal?

Immediately her mind turned to the standard tools of her trade. Clearly tonight would involve at a minimum her most handy tools your basic clothes pins, a flogger, and just for kicks, her violet wand. Oh how she loved to see him squirm and jump from the tiny bites that gave him, and the more she thought about it the more she needed to see him squirm and move in pain prior to their shared pleasure. Yes, tonight she would "abuse" her sub. Not to the point of breaking him of course, but definitely to the point of letting him know who was calling the shots. He was a lucky guy given she had never really gotten into causing real pain, sadism wasn't her thing but oh how she loved the sound of a flogger falling on his bare ass, or the zap as the wand bit into his skin. Yes tonight she would have to indulge those small pleasures in life. She could almost see it now, he lying on his stomach prone and awaiting her desire. Surely he'd have his head buried in a pillow, the one "escape" from his situation she allowed him. But his body would be lying there, prone, naked, and available for her use.

Perhaps she would start with some slow, tender, and directed caressing. A nice backrub and some strategic touching to make him believe he was in for a night of exquisite pleasure. Oh the poor fool had no idea how quickly that would change. After "loosening" him up, maybe it would please her to slide a nice size plug in to his ever waiting ass. Yes, his ass should be filled for what was to come next. Slowly she teased his hole with her finger. She even decided to slide down and use her tongue to loosen him up a bit. After she had her fill of his ass, she reached for her favorite lube and began to tease his hole once again with her finger. Sliding in only a little of it to let him know it was in fact hers to fill as she saw fit. One of these days she thought to herself it will be a rock hard cock filling his ass while she either watches it slowly take him or waits at home to hear all the sordid details. But alas, tonight was not that night she realized.

Since there was no real cock around she figured she'd go for the next best thing a decent sized plug. She slowly, methodically inserted the plug into his ass using to it fuck him for a few minutes until it was all the way in. Once fully inserted she stepped back to admire the site of her property lying there filled with a plug and imagining it to be a nice hard cock. She could feel those irritations start to melt away.

Time to shake them all together she thought. She reached over to her bag and pulled out her favorite flogger. Surely turning his nice white skin to a more appealing pink color would make her feel better, or at the very least will compliment the purple shaded plug filling his ass. She lightly caressed his skin from head to toe with the falls of her flogger. Knowing that she had to work up slowly to increase the impact, she allowed the first few landings to be ever so light. Enough to let him know she was there but not so much that it hurt by any means, that would come later she thought to herself. She took her time spending the next several minutes changing his skin from a nearly blinding white tone to a much more aesthetically pleasing pink color. Once she had achieved the color she desired she stepped back to admire her work, and to realize that he lay there accepting her blows willingly. This gave her both great pride and humility. The idea that his well-being and entire person was hers to control and do with as she saw fit was both empowering and a tad overwhelming at the same time. She felt both great power and a bit of weakness in knowing that it was she who held all the control and decisions about where things would go from here. How best to satisfy her desires and both of their needs she wondered. Ah to hell with it she thought right now my desires are really all that matter and we both know that.

She decided now was the perfect time to use her wand. She removed the wand plugged it in and chose a simple electrode, one that wasn't intended to cause any pain but she knew as with the flogging she had to work up to that. She used the wand for quite a while changing periodically the attachments and marveled as the tool bit into his skin over and over again. Ah maybe a break is in order she thought well at least for his backside. Roll over she instructs him and he willingly obeys. She again allows him to leave the pillow over his face, as she knows it both shields his eyes from the light and assists him in removing all distractions allowing him to focus on her actions.

Now there he was in full glory in front of her. His cock hard and his chest heaving from the workout he just received. Should she complement him on his performance, or tell him how great his dick looks? Nah to hell with that she thought. He didn't need any compliments yet, he needed to know he was hers to control. He didn't need to hear how much she loved him or needed him in her life, those sentiments were real and had their place but, she didn't feel like uttering them at the moment. She felt like letting him know he existed only to serve her, and in her eyes he was little more than property a toy for him to use for her pleasure and needs. She believed he realized this already but she was only coming to realize it herself and saying it may help to reinforce the belief in her more so than him.

She didn't wait for, or even expect a response after all he'd had a bit of a workout already so she continued her play. The wand, yes the wand would be great fun on his naked front side. But she though before using it she wanted to "decorate" his balls. She grabbed a handful of clothes pins and slowly, methodically began placing them on his balls, penis, and surrounding areas. She stepped back to admire her work, maybe another photo she thought and snapped her camera.

Ah now would be a good time for a light frontal flogging. She grabbed the flogger and like before caressed him with the falls before letting the first strike land. She spent a few minutes at this slowly impacting him not with any violence or malice but just for the sheer joy of knowing she was able to. Once her flogging was finished she decided to remove the clothespins. Slowly, as the pain of removal gave her great joy and caused a wicked smirk to cross her lips. He jumped and moaned with every pin that was removed. Ah the poor boy really is hurting she thought, good he should hurt from time to time to remind him of his place in this house.

Once the pins were removed it was time again for the wand. She took her time teasing and zapping him from head to toe. Until she was satisfied she had had enough. The desire she had was building almost uncontrollably inside her. She so badly wanted to feel that cock inside her but it would have to wait, she wasn't done exerting control over him just yet.

She told him to roll over again. She began rubbing his aching shoulders, back, ass, and legs for a bit. Never a good idea to risk cramping or pain before getting myself off she thought. Once she had massaged him enough she noticed that plug still sticking out of his ass. Her hand drifted down to it and she ever so slowly began fucking him with it again. Nice and slow to let him feel it sliding in and out enough to drive him hot with desire but not enough to actually derive any satisfaction. After a couple of minutes of this she told him she had to pee, and was going to the bathroom. You're lucky she told him I'm going to use the toilet the thought had crossed my mind of just using you and bathing you in my piss, but maybe later as I know you'd willingly shower in it if I told you to. With that she retired to the bathroom. Not to pee really but to grab a toy she had for so long neglected. She donned her own strap on penis and looked forward to fucking her little bitch for a while. She knew she couldn't do it for too long as the desire to get fucked herself was overwhelming at this point. But some nice and slow ass fucking would do him good, and remind him, and her, of what he really is to her. She mounted him and slowly slid in. She took her time wanted him to feel every inch but only a bit at a time, no need to rush it all in. Once she was solidly in him she laid there for a minute reveling in the fact that there was no doubt about who the alpha was in this relationship. His still pink skin under her and his ass open wide taking her was almost too much to bear but she forced herself to fuck him so very slowly. She knew he wanted it harder but no, not tonight, tonight he would deal with what she wanted to do and that was tease him not fuck him like he needed, she'd save that for a real cock.

After a couple of minutes of this he actually achieved an orgasm. Now her desire was almost too much to bear. She removed her strap-on and lightly kissed his body trailing from the back of his neck down to his ass. She told him to roll over.

She really wanted to just hop on his throbbing cock at this moment but figured he had endured all of her stress relief so well he deserved a bit of a reward. She told him as much as she began to caress his body. She slid down next to him and took his throbbing cock in her mouth. She took her time sucking and licking him bringing him close to the edge repeatedly but not quite over. As she sucked and licked him she made sure to allow herself a bit of a demonstration of her power. Taking care to remind him while he was reveling in the blowjob he was still hers to do with as she saw fit. A bit of ball torture should do the trick nicely she thought to herself as she slowly let her free hand drop to his nuts. She was an expert at this and knowing he'd be happy to endure she allowed herself to indulge her desire to use them as she continued her oral machinations on his cock.

After what seemed like an eternity to her, she really did want that cock inside her, she removed his dick from her mouth. She wasn't quite ready to hop on the cock yet as one last evil thought crossed her mind. She grabbed a small piece of rope to bind his balls to an almost parallel position to his cock. While she enjoyed the feeling of riding him, why not cause a little pain she thought. Her "crushing" his balls as she brought both of them to orgasmic pleasure should do the trick nicely.

Once his balls were tied properly, she climbed on him and allowed herself finally the opportunity to seek relief. She rode his cock until she could take no more and got off instructing him to come fuck her. She took his dick and reveled in the feeling until he begged for permission and exploded inside her. As the two of them lay panting she realized all of her frustrations were gone and only the joy of being in his company was left. She was relieved to once again be back in that special place emotionally that only the two of them, a mistress and her submissive, share and a place no one can ever enter or intrude upon.