He Takes What He Wants

Story Info
A fun night with the husband <3.
1.5k words
3.95
62.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, I asked for a back rub. The long hours at work had sent me home sore and worn down. My man agreed to my request and sent me to the bedroom to get comfy. I stripped off all my clothing in preparation for bedtime; in the hot summer months I rarely sleep in clothing.

I lay on my stomach as I felt him climb into bed next to me. He put his strong hands on my tender back and began rubbing away the day's stress. His hands felt so good, working at my muscles and melting away the tension that came with working long hours day after day. I sighed deeply as his hands worked my neck, my shoulders, and my back. Sometimes he'd rub on me hard, causing me to groan in the pleasure. I felt his breath on my neck and I warned him that I was too tired tonight, that all I wanted was a good rubdown and then to drift off to sleep. I was surprised when he didn't argue with me, and continued to move his hands along my body.

In a few moments he began working his hands over my ass, too, massaging it roughly. Then he started again back at my neck, working tenderly down to my ass again. I didn't mind, his rough hands felt so good working all the stress out of my muscles.

Then suddenly he slipped his hand down between my legs, feeling for my warm pussy. It was already quite wet, a sign that the backrub was working its magic. He ran two fingers up and down my lips, rubbing my wetness all over me. Then he moved up towards my ass, spreading my juices between my cheeks.

"You like it when I rub you down all over, don't you?" he asked me.

I giggled and said "You can play with me all you want, but you still ain't getting none tonight. I'm too worn out."

He didn't acknowledge me. Instead, he just continued to rub my wet lips up and down, starting with my clit and working back towards my ass. He did this for several minutes, rubbing back and forth while I relished under his caress. I gasped suddenly when I felt him slip a finger into my cunt, pushing it deep inside me. I moaned softly as he slid it all the way out and then jammed it back up into me. I twitched and groaned under his touch as he slowly finger fucked my pussy. Then I felt him readjust his weight.

Before I could register what he was doing, I felt him climb on top of me and grab me by a handful of hair. He pulled me backwards until my face was close to his, and I could feel his cock push against my ass. He pulled it free from his shorts and I felt his hardness as he rubbed it between my ass cheeks.

"And what makes you think I won't just take it?" he seethed into my ear. I cringe at these words but before I could answer him he shoved my head back down into the pillow and I felt the head of his dick move to the wet entrance of my pussy. I struggled slightly under his weight, trying in vain to free myself from what I knew was a long night ahead.

I moaned loudly as I felt him forcefully push his cock inside me. He then used his hand to pull my hips to him, arching my back and propping my ass slightly in the air. He entered me even deeper as I shuddered from the pain of him stretching me open so suddenly.

"Do you like it when I hurt you, bitch?" He loved proving to me that I was nothing more than a toy for him to play with. I tried to scream when he slide his cock all the way out and then shoved it in harder, but he still had his hand on the back of my head. He silenced me by pressing my head harder into the pillows, causing me to gasp for air.

He relaxed his weight on the back of my legs, and again propped my ass towards him with his free hand. He used his legs to ensure that mine were closed tightly, and he began fucking me slowly. His hand went from the back of my head to my neck as he fully pinned me to the bed and eased his cock in and out of me. I moaned softly each time he'd slip all the way inside me. I always enjoy when he's gentle with me, as it doesn't happen often and never for very long.

He fucked me unbelievably slowly, and with each drive into me he'd slip his cock all the way out and rub it back and forth along my clit. I couldn't believe how tender he was being with me; I relaxed my tense body and savored the tingling in my pussy that built up each time he'd thrust into me with ease. I gripped the edge of the bed and used my arms to push my ass up towards him, welcoming his warm member into my juicy cunt. He didn't like that. In his eyes, sex is never about pleasing me, and sometimes he'll get mad when he thinks he's not using me enough. He took his cock out of me and slipped it between my ass cheeks.

"Beg me for it," he said. I stayed silent and kept my face in the pillow as he rubbed his dick back and forth along my ass. I could tell the tender moment was over; now I was going to pay for the brief pleasure I'd received. He moved the tip of his cock against my asshole and applied painful pressure. I gasped, and he shouted "You fucking whore, beg me for it or it's going straight up your tight little ass!"

I cried out in pure pain when he started to violently force himself into my ass. I wanted so badly to get away, but he had me in his total control.

"Oh, god, please don't," I whimpered. "Please take me in my pussy." I started sobbing and begging him not to hurt me. He pushed his cock a little deeper into my ass, just to prove he could have it if he wanted, and then jerked it all the way out. The pain was immense and I continued to cry into the pillow. He'd threatened to take my ass before, but he'd never made any attempt to thrust himself inside it. I flinched knowing that one day my pleading and crying won't be enough to make him stop.

He raised off me enough to slap my ass hard a few times, and then said, "Keep begging, slut."

I was humiliated, but I knew that if I didn't listen the consequences would be dire. "I want you to use my pussy, baby. I want to feel your cock slamming into me." This seemed to satisfy him. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me up so that I was on my knees, and he made sure my face stayed against the pillow by grabbing both my hands and pinning them behind my back.

He held them secured with one hand while his other hand helped his dick to find my entrance. He rammed into me hard enough to take my breath away and began thrusting himself into my cunt without mercy. The hand that was free from binding my wrists together once again grabbed me by my hair. He yanked my head up and used my hair to jerk me against his cock over and over again, using as much force as he could manage.

"Stupid little bitch." He spits a single word at me between each pump. "You better learn to listen, slut." He kept driving himself into me until I wanted to scream out from the pain of him splitting me open. I knew better than to be too loud. When he thinks I'm making too much noise he'll silence me by shoving a gag in my mouth.

I closed my eyes and took it like the good girl he wishes me to be. I struggled to stop the tears and eventually I compose myself enough to relax into his thrusting. Most of the time it gets easier once I stop resisting.

He fucked me for all I'm worth for a long while, and then I felt the heat build up as he grew closer to his release. I gritted my teeth as he laid into me harder and faster, until I felt him spasm and fill my insides with his cum. He rammed into me a few more times to be sure he'd pumped out all his juices, and then climbed off me.

But not before seething into my ear "Don't you ever tell me what I can't have, cunt."