He Teaches Her Not To Speed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me to stay right where I was, the next thing I heard is a camera clicking, and one right after the other as his cum is running out my pussy.

It was breakfast time now so we go to the kitchen where he tells me to make eggs, bacon, and toast. With his cum drying on my thighs, I work about the kitchen making breakfast. He puts on a pot of coffee while I cook and when everything is ready; we sit down to the table and eat,

After breakfast, he tells me to clean up the kitchen while he sits at the table and reads the morning paper. When I am done, I am to come kneel down beside him.

After a few minutes, he ushers me under the table to suck on his cock and I may only use my mouth. I work his cock for nearly 45 minutes before he cums this time and this time I manage to swallow it all.

We get up and he leads me off into a new room. My eyes widen as we walk inside and I look around.

The room looked like one of those dungeons I have seen online for people that are into the BDSM life-style. I start to shake and he leads me over to the middle of the room, cuffs my wrists, attaches a rope with a pulley to it, and pulls my arms up over my head until my toes are the only thing touching the ground.

"Remember slut I told you, you would be punished for your disobedience? Look around and see all my toys. I have many and I plan to use them all on you during your 2 weeks with me. I hope you enjoy this as much as I will my slut. Remember you are here for my pleasure not yours." He walks around the room chuckling while he looks for his first toy.

"I want to hear you scream slut so for now I will not gag you, however I think this cat of nine tales will work just fine for now." He said.

He walks around behind me out of my vision and he starts hitting my ass, alternating from one cheek to the other for 20 strokes. Screaming from the pain, my body thrashing about I felt like I was about to pass out. He stops and tenderly rubs the welts, admiring his work.

Moving around to my front, he fondles my breasts, pinching and twisting each nipple then backs away.

"Ready my slut?" he asks.

"Please Master, Please I beg of you to stop. I'll do anything you ask of me but please no more it hurts so much," I reply.

"No use slut you earned these punishments, you must take them now to learn from your disobedience." He replied.

*Whack* 5 times right across my breasts and nipples. I am screaming in agony the pain was more then I could bear.

"Please Master I can't take anymore," I beg.

He stops only long enough to place a gag in my mouth.

"This will hush you up my slut, I told you this MUST be done for you to learn." He growled.

At this point, all I have managed to do is make him angrier and the whipping lasted longer. I must have passed out because when I came too he had taken me down and strapped me to some type of a bench where I am bent over, forcing my ass in the air.

Still gagged, but tied down securely so I cannot move. I was there a long time before anything happened. The all of a sudden I felt the head of his cock pressed up against my ass hole and thrust hard and deep into me. No lube, no warning, he just took me by force and my screams through the gag filled the room. It hurt so bad I thought he was tarring me up back there. He kept up the pace until finally he came long and hard.

"Slut did you like how I took your ass for MY pleasure? Do you see now how this is going to work around here? Only when I decide will you receive such pleasures. You will have to earn those my slut." He went on.

"Now that completes punishment number one, you still have one more to go. However right now we have a guest due soon, so for now that will have to wait." He said.

He released me from my bonds and took the gag from my mouth. Leading me over to a shower stall he turned on the water and told me, I had 5 minutes to wash. Once I was done, he tossed me a towel and I dried myself quickly.

We left what I now call the pain room and he took me out to the living room to wait for our guest. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and he sent me to answer it. When I opened, the door there was a police officer standing there. Immediately I begged him to save me, but soon found out that he was the guest we were waiting on. Master handed my leash to Officer Mike and told him to enjoy.

Master left the room and Officer Mike took me to a new room with a king size bed. He ordered me to take his clothes off and once I did, I was to suck his cock. Officer Mike was around 30 – 35 years of age, blond hair, blue eyes, about 6'2" and 190#. His cock was the biggest I had ever seen, about 12 inches long and 2 ½ inches wide. He is a very good-looking man but I was fearful that his monster cock would rip me up.

He forced my mouth over his cock and crammed it down my throat making me gag and puck. He did this for about 15 minutes, and then came down my throat. He called me bitch and ordered me on the bed on all fours facing away from him. Then he took my pussy hard and deep. He showed me no mercy, my screams filled the room, and after 30 minutes of hard fucking, he came. I lost consciousness for a few minutes or until he used smelling salts to revive me. Then pulling my bottom up in the air he took ass just as he had my pussy and my throat. I passed out this time before he came, but that did not stop him he kept fucking me anyway because I can feel his cum running out of my ass.

He did not stop here, he grabbed my leach and forced me into the shower and relieved himself all over my body. I was humiliated with no self worth. I was finally broken. All I was now was three holes to fuck.

He showered me then had me wash him all over, then bent me over and fucked my pussy long and hard again.

When the water turned cold, he got out first, making me stay in the cold water. After he tried off he told me to get out, I was shivering and had goose bumps.

We left that room and headed to another where we found Master. Put on a table I was strapped down and some kind of device hung overhead. Master explained that he would attach the suction cups to my nipples and another to my clit, and the machine would milk them just as a cow milking machine does. Horror must have been the site in my eyes because they both just laughed. My legs are up in stirrups much as they were earlier so that my pussy was in full view. With the devices attached, the machine started and my body tensed.

Master and Officer Mike both poured a drink and sat to watch the show, ME. After a half hour Master got up to check and see how wet, I was. Officer Mike joined him and from there they decided to fuck my pussy and my ass. Officer Mike took my pussy and Master my ass. They fucked me long and hard while the machine was milking my tits and clit. I kept cumming and finally after awhile they did too.

They both came around to my face and had me suck them dry.

They left me hooked up to the machine for another hour, before coming back and releasing me from my bonds. Taken to a room and told I could rest until dinner. Reminded I have not one but two more punishments to go yet today. I earned the second one when I begged Officer Mike to save me, which was before I knew he was in on it.

Awakened after only an hour of sleep, Master told me to shower for dinner. When I was done, he took me to the dinning table where Officer Mike was already sitting.

"We've prepared dinner for you my slut, but you will do dishes and clean up the mess we made after." He said.

"Yes Master, thank you." I replied.

I ate in silence while the two talked about work, sports, ignoring I was even there.

When we finished they left me to my chores and told me the house was on lock down, if I tried to force the door or a window open, an alarm would sound. I was to quickly finish my chores then join them in the living room.

It was after 7 o'clock in the evening by the time dinner dishes were done and the kitchen clean. I returned to the living room and knelt down in front of Master with my head bowed.

They continued to talk for the next half hour when I suddenly felt a tug on my leach. Master had me get on all four so I could suck his cock while Officer Mike fucked me one last time before heading out for patrol.

Master held my head firm while I sucked his cock and he shoved his cock down my throat. Officer Mike fucked me hard and deep, pounding away at my sore aching pussy. It was not long and they both came hard. Officer Mike spanked my ass and told me I was a good piece of ass and he would enjoy coming back to use me.

Master left me there to sit, while he walked Officer Mike to the door. They said their goodbyes and Master came back for me. Took my leash and pulled me towards the pain room again. I started to cry, but quickly stopped so I would not get any added punishment time.

Master beat me that night using a whip and a cane. I do not remember a lot, just that when I did wake up he was putting suave on all my welts. I can barely move I hurt so badly.

He left me to sleep the rest of the night. When I woke the next morning I thought I had died, I was in so much pain. Master came in to see how I was doing and asked if I had learned my lesson of obedience. I said I had and he fed me toast and eggs for breakfast.

"After breakfast my slut how would you like a nice long bubble bath to soak in?" He asked.

"Yes Master your slut would like that very much please." I replied.

The next two weeks I was used by several fellow officers, I became their cum slut/fuck toy. When the two weeks ended, Master told me I could leave, that I had fulfilled our agreement and no one would know about my last speeding offence. He had bought me a new outfit and told me to go get dressed. As I did, I began to think how empty my life would become without him. When I came back into the living room, I looked at him and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

He walked up to me and asked what was wrong.

"Master I love you I don't want to leave, I belong to you now, please don't make me go." I said.

"My pet, you're sure you want to stay and continue the life you have lived for the past two weeks?" He asked.

"Oh yes Master I do I really do, please don't make me leave I need you." I replied.

"Then so be it, you will go today and sell everything you own, you won't need them here. Return in one week, no less. I will call you and see how things are going. I want you to quit your job and tell everyone, including your family you will no longer see them again. If you can do all that in one week, you may come back and stay. Do you understand?" he asked.

*Yes Master I do and I will be back because I am your property." I said as I walked out the door for the first time in two weeks. Off to end my old life so I can begin a new one.

12