He Turned the Tables

Story Info
Older man takes control of her after a long night of teasing.
4.3k words
4.67
47.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks go to my editor Althefish. You're the best.


It was a Friday night. Mike called earlier and said some of his work people were going out for dinner to celebrate someone's birthday. I was on my own for a few hours. After I was done with work, I headed to the lake to go for a swim, there's a quiet stretch of beach that isn't used much that I like to go to.

After a few hours swimming and goofing around, I decide to head home. It's almost 7 PM when I get there and I'm famished. I check my phone as I'm making my way to the shower. Mike called; he says they're all heading out to a bar and said that I should join them if I wasn't busy. The bar he mentioned has excellent food, so that is a good enough reason for me.

I take a quick shower and slip into some shorts and a black/grey blouse. I check myself in the mirror. I'm almost 31, and taller than most girls. My red hair is wet and straight, but it'll dry and turn wavy soon. The shorts emphasize my long legs, and the blouse gives me nice cleavage. I grab Mike's spare truck keys and my bike and start riding to the bar. When I get there I stuff my bike in the back of Mike's truck and head inside. Mike's 'crew' of about 20 people, has taken over the entire back half of the bar. I stop a waitress, order a bowl of soup and some onion rings and head for the back.

Mike is easy to spot in the group. He is sitting right in the middle of everybody and his short salt and pepper hair stand out. At 53, he is the oldest among them and probably trained almost everyone who is sitting around him. Sliding in next to Mike, I say my 'Hello's' and start chatting with the ones I know and introducing myself to those I don't. I feel Mike's hand slip down my back, his fingers gently stroking me. I look over at him smiling, leaning in; I whisper "If you're going to start the games already, this is going to be a long night."

The waitress comes with my food, and that gets my attention. I start eating the soup and one of the onion rings, the rest of the onion rings mysteriously seem to disappear. Mike's finger is still slowly stroking my back while I finish off the soup.

We go back to the multiple conversations going on. I slip my hand under the table and start running my fingers along the outline of his cock, feeling him jump a bit. Smiling gently, I ignore him, continuing with one of the other conversations. This will go on for the next 3 hours. When I lean over to hear a conversation on the other side of him, my hand is pressing into his cock. Every time the waitress asks if he wants a refill, I flick my finger against his head repeatedly. When I get up to play a game of pool, I give his balls a little tug, or two, or three, or four. It seems fitting to play with his balls before playing with an 8-ball.

Around 10:30 the party starts to break up. We say our good-byes and head back to his truck. He asks where my car is, and I tell him my bike is in the back of his truck. We walk around the corner of the block to get to his truck. When we get there, he uses his body to press me up against the passenger side. His hands start roaming over my ass as he leans in closer to kiss me. We kiss for only about a minute, we are on a main street through town.

One of his hands reaches up and grabs a fistful of my hair, bending my neck back slightly. I'm already breathing hard as he starts speaking. "You make me hard just looking at you, and then you think you can just tease me for three hours. Three hours! I'm going to fuck you as soon as we get home. Now get your ass in the truck."

He opens the door and gently shoves me inside. I can see the hunger and the need in his face. I like teasing him. I like the way it makes him want me more.

It's a short ride home, and Mike pulls into the garage. The light from the automatic garage door opener is on and I hop out and go to the back of the truck to grab my bike. I open the back and lean in slightly to reach my bike. Mike grabs me from behind and bends me over into the back of the truck. With his other hand he starts undoing my shorts and pushes them down to the floor. He grabs my panties and pushes them down to my knees. I try to stand up, but he has his hand between my shoulder blades and is holding me there.

"Mike! Come on. Wait till we get inside."

"Nope" The way he says it is odd. He isn't rushed or excited. He isn't angry. It's just an odd, calm, easy-going, 'Nope.'

"Mike, the neighbors are still awake. It's only 11 PM."

"Don't care." He says calmly, as he pushes my bike farther into the truck so I'm not pressed onto it.

I try to stand up again. Mike holds me down and grabs one of my wrists and pulls it behind my back. Then he grabs the other wrist and holds them both in one hand. With his free hand he releases his cock from its confinement and then starts feeling between my legs. I'm already slick and he easily slides along until he finds what he's searching for. He uses his fingers to open me up, and I feel his hot, hard cock at my entrance.

"Mike, everyone's going to see!" With that, Mike slowly starts pressing inside me. Again, he doesn't seemed excited, just determined. I can feel him slowly entering me, inch by inch. He keeps pressing forward until I can feel the teeth from his zipper biting into my ass. He holds there a few seconds and slowly starts pulling out.

He does this a few more times before I start to get desperate. This really sucks! I hate it when he fucks me this slow. It just builds me up, but doesn't let me go over the edge. It's like scratching an itch with a feather. It just adds more frustration, but doesn't solve anything.

"Please, Mike. Harder."

He pulls out of me and slaps my ass a few times. Grabbing a handful of hair, he pulls me back and leans in to talk to me. "No. I'm cumming first. You little tease. You've kept me hard all night, now I'm going to enjoy every fucking second, and you're just going to have to take it. When I'm completely satisfied, and I mean completely, then I might let you cum." He releases my hair, opens me up again with his fingers, and slides back inside me.

The garage light finally turns itself off, it's a small relief as it begins to dawn on me that this might take a while. Going this slow, Mike can stay hard for a long time, and he knows it drives me nuts. He releases my wrists and puts both hands on my waist. Slowly, feeling every inch, he slides inside me. I leave my hands behind my back. First, I'm playing along. I am the one who made him horny. And second, I like when he takes control. If I try to stand up, he'll just pull my hands behind my back again. So I'll save him the trouble, hoping he'll get on with it.

I can feel the rough upholstery against my chest and face. I can feel where my thighs are hitting against the truck. The muscles in my legs are starting to feel the strain of being held in the same position. I can hear insects and dogs barking in the background. All this is second to the desire building between my legs. This slow fucking just builds and builds but never takes me close to a release. I know I'm getting fucked and I know I need to cum, but I am not even close to cumming yet.

Minutes go by. The only time Mike changes pace is when he pulls completely out to spank me. He tells me how tight I am, and how hot and slick it feels. He mentions how red my ass is getting and how hard he is, but he never increases the speed or intensity. It is just the slow, maddening, never-ending sliding in and out, in and out, again and again. I'm going insane.

Without thinking, my hand tries to get between my legs to rub my clit. Mike sees it immediately and grabs both wrists and again holds them behind my back. "Bad girl." I can hear his breathing change. He slides inside again, and adds an extra thrust before he pulls out. I know he's getting close. I start squeezing my pussy around his cock, trying to get him to cum. He fucks me a few dozen more times with the thrust at the end, when I hear him growling. Yes! He's close now. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Mike pulls out of me, grabbing my hips; he pulls me off the truck and gets me to my knees. I feel the cold cement garage floor dig into my knees, before I notice this beautiful cock in front of my face. Automatically, I try to lean forward to taste it, but Mike has his hand in my hair again, holding me back. I look up into his eyes. The way he's looking at me I know he's on the edge; I know he's close to cumming.

"Please." I beg him. I'm so horny and desperate right now.

"Please what?" he demands, tilting my head backwards a bit.

"Please let me suck your cock, please."

He pulls my head closer to him, until I can finally get my tongue to flick the head. He releases the pressure on my hair; his hand is still there, but not controlling me anymore. I lean forward and take him into my mouth. I can taste myself on him, feeling how hot and hard it is. I look up and see the intensity he is watching me with. I start sucking on him, getting more and more into my mouth each time.

I'm sucking him harder and faster, as one of my hands slides between my legs, trying to relieve some of the pressure on my clit. The grip on my hair increases and I'm pulled off his cock. "Where is your hand?" He demands.

"Please, please let me cum. Please Mike."

"Put your hands behind your back. You don't cum till I'm done, remember?"

This feeling of loss, almost defeat, takes over. I start to think I'm never going to cum. But I obey. I hold my hands behind my back as Mike presses his cock back inside my mouth. He's doing some of the thrusting this time. I suck and swallow as much as I can. My tongue is flicking against his head every chance I get. It only takes a minute or two of this before Mike is growling again. I can feel his cock twitching inside my mouth. I suck him harder, knowing how close he is. With a shout, he explodes in my mouth. His warm, salty, musky cum fills my mouth. He pulls on my hair, tilting my head back, as a second blast lands on my face and neck. His hand is furiously pumping his cock as the last few spurts are added to the others.

Mike leans against the truck, breathing hard. I sit there submissively, with my hands clasped behind my back, as I watch his cock start to shrink back to normal. When he has recovered, he slips his cock back in his pants as he looks at his handiwork. He runs a finger along my chin, scooping up some cum. He presses his finger against my mouth and I open and suck his finger clean. Smiling down at me, he tells me to get up and get my bike out of the truck.

I stand up, my knees are sore from kneeling on the cement. I reach down to pull up my panties and shorts. I hear an "uh uh" and look up, Mike is shaking his head, and he has his hand out. He tells me to give him my clothes. I look out into the darkness, seeing lights coming from some of the houses in the neighborhood. I look back at Mike, and he still has his hand out. I slip off my sandals, dropping my shorts and panties to the ground. I bend over to pick them up and place them in his outstretched hand. Watching him, he motions for my shirt also. I don't really want to strip in the front yard, but his face is determined. I lift the shirt over my head, drop it in his hand, and start unclasping my bra. When I'm done, and Mike has all my clothes, he tells me to put my bike away. He's watching me intently as I lean in to the truck. My bike is pushed all the way to the back, so I have to lean in pretty far to reach it.

WHACK Mike slaps my ass, hard. I jump, but his hand with my bundle of clothes is pressed into my lower back. WHACK WHACK WHACK.

He releases me and tells me to put my bike away again. I hurry so he doesn't have time to spank me again. His eyes follow my every move. He watches as I pull it out of the truck, walk it quickly to the hook, lift it and hang it up from the ceiling. I walk back to him, and he leads me into the house, closing the garage door behind us. I feel a sense of relief that I'm no longer exposed to everyone in the neighborhood who happens to glance out the window, but from the look in Mike's eyes, I know he's not done with me yet.

It's still dark in the house, only a few nightlights to see by. He guides me into the kitchen, near the sink. He puts my clothes on the counter and reaches under the sink for a towel. He wets it with some warm water and starts wiping off my face and chest. When he finishes, he tosses the towel into the sink and presses his body into mine. With the counter to my back, he starts kissing me. I'm moaning quietly as I feel the softness of his shirt pressing against my skin. His mouth is insistent, demanding. My hands run thru his short soft hair as I give him everything he wants. After a few minutes, he breaks the kiss, and just looks at me for a little while.

He tells me to put my hands on the countertop and not to move. He leaves the kitchen and heads for the bedroom. A minute or two later he comes out, naked, and with a handful of toys. The lights aren't on yet, so I can't see very clearly as he pulls out one of the kitchen chairs and dumps the toys on it. "Come here." he says as I walk to him. He stands me about 2 feet away from the corner of the kitchen table and bends me over. My chest and head are resting on the table. He pulls me down a bit so my shoulders are on the table, but my tits are hanging free. He kicks my feet farther apart, and goes to the wall to turn the lights on. I can't see him, but I know he was watching me for a few seconds before returning to the table.

I can hear him sorting thru the toys he dropped on the chair. I turn my head toward the sound, trying to see what he is doing. WHACK "Turn your head back the other way." I face away from the sounds again, waiting. He's picked something up and runs his hand over my body as he walks to the other side of me. My face is level with his cock, and I watch it swaying as he walks toward the table. I see he has a pair of black handcuffs in his hands. He kneels down, taking my left hand and putting a cuff on it; he pulls it around the table leg and attaches it to my other wrist.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask him.

"What?" He's looking into my eyes now.

"Are you mad at me for teasing you when all your friends were right there?"

He gives me an easy smile and his brown eyes sparkle. He leans in and kisses me on my forehead. "Unless I've just had some sort of surgery, I can't think of any reason why I would get mad at you for making me horny. I was 50 when I met you, and had pretty much given up on finding someone, much less someone 20 years younger."

"22" I say automatically. (I always correct him when he says 20; he's making me older for Pete's sake).

He flicks a finger against my nose and I scrunch up my face. "Brat."

I laugh, more relieved that he wasn't mad at me, than angry that he made me 2 years older.

"You make me hard just looking at you. You're tall, beautiful, powerful, smart, funny, and dozens of other things I can't name. Knowing that when I get home, I get to fuck you makes me hard.

"That being said, teasing me for 3 hours was a bit excruciating, and I feel that a lessen would be learnt better if I turn the tables on you. So, how does it feel knowing you're not going to cum right away? You're just going to have to sit and endure whatever I can think up, until I'm done with you." I'm watching his face as he's talking. I see the small grin he has when he's done, and I know he's not going to let me cum anytime soon. I don't think I'm going to like this lesson very much.

Mike walks around me toward the chair again, his hand gliding over my back and ass. I hear him picking out his next toy. He sits on the floor, underneath me, with his back against the table leg that my arms are cuffed around. He starts swatting my breasts, watching them jiggle and sway. He focuses on one of them with his mouth, sucking and biting, pulling on the nipple. I let out a moan as he bites down harder. His hand encircles it and squeezes, pulling it down. With his other hand, he pinches and twists my nipple, causing me to cry out. My hands are gripping the table leg as Mike keeps playing with me.

I hear a soft, faint bell sound, and before I make the connection, Mike snaps the clamp on my hard nipple. He tugs the small chain a few times making sure the clamp is on tight, causing the bell at the end to chime. Groaning, I rest my head against the cool table, letting Mike torment me. He wraps his fingers around my breast and gives it a few shakes before he starts working on the other breast.

I can feel my pussy start to drip down my thigh as Mike works to attach the other clamp. My mind is in a fog, I just want him to fuck me, to make me cum. Mike finally finishes with the clamps, and he slips a hand between my thighs. I hear him laugh softly as he feels how wet I am. He gets up from the floor and stands next to me. Leaning over he presses his fingers into my mouth. I let him slip them into my mouth and suck them clean.

"How does it feel to be teased and tormented, played with, and driven crazy?"

"I'm going insane." I've gone past the point of resisting or begging. My world is just waiting, waiting to cum.

"I'll let you cum when I'm done with you." He smacks my ass, making the bells attached to my tits jingle again. He kneels behind me, his hand caressing my ass. My whole body shivers as I feel him blowing air on my pussy. Next his fingers slide along the length, and I can hear him sucking his fingers clean.

His tongue starts to gently stroke between my sex, carefully avoiding my clit, and any chance of making me cum. His hands wrap around my thighs, and he presses his tongue inside me, licking and sucking my juices.

"Fucking sweet." I hear him say as one of his hands reaches up and starts tugging on the chains attached to my nipple clamps. I let out a groan as my hips buck a little. This causes Mike to dig in deeper, pressing his face into my sex, lapping up every drop he can reach. My nipples are freezing from the clamps blocking circulation, and tingling from the way Mike is pulling, swatting and squeezing them.

I try to press back against his mouth; my breathing is short, shallow and desperate. I feel a hand searching for my clit. Hope flares to life inside me. I know he's going to make me cum, I know it. Finally his fingers find my nub, as his tongue delves deeper inside me. My body stiffens and I scream as he pinches my clit between his fingers. I try standing up, to get away from the pain, but the cuffs around my wrists keep me from fully standing up.

Mike stands up behind me, wrapping his arms around me, nibbling on my earlobe. I'm crying now, and tears are snaking down my cheeks. Mike starts removing the clamps on my tits, massaging blood back into my nipples. We stand like this for a few minutes, waiting till my breathing returns to normal and my tears stop. Mike is calming me, relaxing me, his strong arms wrapped protectively around me.

He reaches down, undoing one of the cuffs. I straighten up, feeling the relief from having been in the same position for a long time. Mike gently pulls my hands behind my back, and cuffs them together again. I turn my head to look at him; he kisses me gently and presses his body against mine. I can feel that he is hard again.

With his hand between my shoulders, he bends me down over the table again. I'm limp as a ragdoll, I can't even think anymore. He kicks my feet apart. His hands go to my ass, his thumbs spreading me open. Sliding along my slit, his cock finds my entrance. He pokes and prods there for a few seconds, teasing me again. Then he slams into me.

Groaning, my whole body is pressed forward. Thrusting deep inside me, his cock is splitting me apart. He holds himself inside me for a few seconds before he starts fucking me. His hands are gripping my ass as he pounds me from behind.

12