He Wanted His Daughter-In-Law

Story Info
ex-Marine was used to getting what he wants.
2k words
4.39
59.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank Sutton washed his hands in the sink of his son and daughter-in-law's house, recoiling a bit at the fruity scent of the soap and snorting at the thought that it was probably selected by his wimpy son Mark, who was more like his mother than his old man in most ways.

Drying his hands, the ex-Marine shook his head when he saw his son out on the deck with his wife, who would have been his ex-wife by now if he wanted to kiss away half of the pensions he would be getting from the service and his job.

Hank's son was even more disappointing that his wife Loretta had become, because his old lady had menopause to explain her piss-poor attitude while his son... who knew what his problem was? Hank had suspected his only child was gay until he managed to corral a woman to marry him last year.

That woman, 24 year old Agatha Barker-Sutton, was the only thing that made this totally unannounced visit that Hank's wife thought was a good idea, worthwhile. Hank wouldn't have liked a surprise drop-in on him, and he sensed Agatha wasn't too pleased to see her in-laws appear out of the blue either although she put on a happy face.

Mark though, almost wet his pants to see his mother, and the guy was becoming even more of a Mama's boy as the years went on, making it tougher and tougher to resist knocking him out whenever they got together.

Agatha though, now she was a different story altogether. It was unfair that Hank was stuck with his wife because he would much rather be with his daughter-in-law, and he was always tempted to suggest they swap wives because Mark would be in heaven then too.

Hank paused at the entrance to the kitchen and looked at Agatha who was busy chopping up some kind of salad, and the view from the rear was very pleasant to the gruff ex-serviceman. The gal was no dainty flower, that much was obvious.

Agatha was 5'9" and 150 pounds in her senior year of college according to the roster of the basketball team she played on, and the broad shouldered Amazon was not only about the same height and weight as his boy, judging by the broad back and shoulders on the gal she could probably beat her husband up.

Hank's 6'2" and 201 pound frame - the same dimensions he had back in the service - didn't tower over his daughter-in-law like he did most gals, and as he came up behind Agatha he tried to remember to keep himself in check, something he had been having trouble doing around her lately.

"Cooking up something good?" Hank asked as he put his hands on her bare shoulders, the skin softer than the muscle underneath, and as he squeezed her upper arms he looked at the bra straps underneath the light green sleeveless blouse and shook his head.

Agatha hadn't had a bra on when they arrived and when he saw the way she was relaxing with his husband on their deck, reclining with her plump round tits straining the blouse and the nipples clear to see, Hank got hard fast.

The poor woman, not expecting company, was just laying there enjoying a nice Sunday afternoon and was clearly embarrassed to be seen so casually dressed and after saying hellos had hustled into the house and put a bra on.

"Just a salad," Agatha replied as her father-in-law kissed her neck. "Mom says she isn't that hungry."

"Horrible for us to just show up like this," Hank said as he inhaled the slightly feminine scent of her reddish brown hair.

"Nonsense, you know you're always welcome here," Agatha chirped as merrily as her slightly deep voice allowed.

"You didn't have to put this on you know," Herb whispered as his fingers traced the bra strap on her shoulder. "I thought you looked incredible the way you were."

"Couldn't do that," Agatha replied, her body shivering when she felt her father-in-law lean into her a little. "Just wasn't expecting company."

"So I noticed," Hank said, and when Agatha raised her hands to put what she was chopping in the bowl, she almost dropped what she was holding when she felt his fingers slide around and rub her exposed underarms. "I kinda like it. I get 5 o'clock shadow too you know."

Agatha squirmed and wiggled but didn't yell or run, and when a grinning Hank Sutton noticed that he kept going. His thumbs lightly stroked the moist peach fuzz and he felt his daughter-in-law begin to relax under his kinky massage.

"Like father - like son," Agatha mumbled as she looked down and saw her nipples poking out into the bra and blouse noticeably.

"My boy does this to you?" Hank asked, and when she nodded he chuckled.

"He even tells me not to shave at all in the winter," Agatha confessed.

"I'd like to see that," Hank opined.

"You have no idea what that looks like," Agatha giggled. "It's scary."

"I have an idea about what it would look like," Hank replied as he thought about these muscular caverns of hers with all that peach fuzz grown out. "It's nothing I haven't seen before - and I don't scare easily."

"I'll bet you don't," Agatha retorted, and as she looked out at the deck where her mother-in-law and her husband were yakking away she mused aloud. "What would they say if they saw what you were doing to me?"

"They would say something like why is she letting Dad do that to her?" Hank suggested as his hands emerged and went to Agatha's sides. "They already know I'm a pervert."

"What do you think I should say about what you're doing?" Agatha mused aloud.

"I think that you like being touched by a man - a real man," Hank offered as he slowly slid his hands towards her breasts, and unlike an earlier attempt Agatha did not stop him. "Not a wimp who probably sashays around the house in an apron dusting things and hoping for an invitation to jump your bones."

"Mark doesn't wear an apron," Agatha replied, but made no other protest either of her father-in-law's words or his actions, allow when his hands cupped her breasts she did say, "You know if either one of them look back here they'll see you, don't you?"

"Adds to the thrill, doesn't it babe?" Hank asked as he felt her nipples staining to burst through the layers of fabric, and feeling bold went further. "What would be really hot is if I slipped down your shorts and panties..."

"Can't do that Dad," Agatha chuckled. "Not wearing any."

"Even better," Hank replied as he looked over her shoulders at the nipples he was now pinching between his thumbs and index fingers, and to his delight when he squeezed them harder she didn't complain.

"Were you drinking before you came over?" Agatha asked.

"Just a couple," Hank said. "It's not booze making me do this - it's something else. Can you feel it?"

"Yes," Agatha said of what was prodding her behind.

"I won't do it, but if I were to slide my hand down the front of your shorts, I wouldn't find you shaved your pussy, would I?"

"Would that matter?"

"To me it would," Hank replied as he nibbled his daughter-in-law's neck. "Something tells me you don't shave your cunt, and that you have a big sweet triangle of curls down there."

"Think so?" Agatha asked with an upraised eyebrow before continuing. "Only one way to find out - unless I just go ahead and tell you."

"No fun in that," Hank snickered, and while he usually didn't think twice about doing whatever the hell he wanted, he did hesitate before reaching over and sipping his hand under the elastic of his daughter-in-law's shorts.

"Hmmm - nice," Hank sighed when his fingers reached the timberline of Agatha's pubic hair. "So soft, and so much of it too, just like I thought. Oh. What's this? You're wet."

"What do you expect?" Agatha wheezed as her husband's father found her puffy labia through the dense bush, her legs parting a little to give his finger access. "You must think I'm a pig, letting you do this?"

"What does that make me?"

"I haven't had sex in 2 months," Agatha admitted as the digit slipped in and out of her. "One night when I was sleeping he got himself off by rubbing his dick against my ass."

"2 months? I'm jealous," Hank told her while watching his kid outside practically flirt with his mother. "When he came he was probably thinking of his mother. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been fucking her for years."

"Are you kidding?"

"Hell no. I've caught him peeking in at her when she was getting dressed, and he had a pair of her panties hidden in his room," Hank admitted, enjoying the shocked expression on his daughter-in-laws face. "You know, I would feel less guilty if I wasn't the only one playing here."

"You mean like this?" Agatha asked as she pulled down Hank's zipper while her eyes never left his, and when she reached in and found him hard her entire body shivered while she tried to get her hand around her father-in-law's manhood, which while not overly long was absurdly thick and throbbed in her hand. "Son of a bitch."

"You like?" Hank asked.

"Take me. Let's go into the basement."

"Fuck that," Hank said as he yanked down Agatha's shorts and effortlessly lifted her onto the kitchen counter. "Right here."

"What if we get caught?" Agatha said but she made no effort to stop him, even moving her butt to the edge of the counter and letting the man part her legs.

"It would be an act of mercy - maybe for both of us," Hank replied as he rubbed the fat knob of his member up and down the insides of Agatha's juicy labia before cautioning, "It would be better if you didn't make much noise though."

"Omigod," Agatha mumbled through gritted teeth when the knob of the thick tool pushed inside of her.

"You like?" he asked as he looked at her pained expression while he pushed all of it into her snug sex.

"Fuck me Daddy," she snorted into his ear after pulling herself into his arms.

"Daddy huh?" Hank chuckled as he wiggled his member into the vise, looking over the girl's shoulder at his son who happened to be looking down his mother's blouse as she bent over to pick up something. "I like that. Give that hairy pussy up to Daddy."

Hank started to thrust into Agatha hard and fast, knowing this wouldn't last long, and after a minute of having his nuts smashed into the handle of a cabinet suddenly pulled his daughter-in-law off the edge of the counter. For her part, she put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around Hank's ass.

Despite his age the ex-serviceman handled her 150 pounds without missing a best, bending his knees and bouncing the girl up and down in the middle of the kitchen. Agatha came first, biting into her father-in-law's shirt as her orgasm tore through her, and she was still shaking when the thick cock erupted into her womb. Only then did they uncouple, both of them red-faced and sweating, and as Agatha picked up her shorts they looked out the window at their spouses.

"That was so frigging good," she said as Hank rubbed her neck and nibbled on her ear. "I had forgotten how good sex was."

"I was afraid you would get all emotional and say it would never happen again," Hank noted.

"No, I won't feel any more guilty doing it the tenth time than I do now," Agatha replied before turning and kissing him, her mouth open so their tongues could duel.

"Got any air freshener? Hank asked after sniffing. "The kitchen smells like sex."

"Your son would never recognize the aroma," she replied before spraying the fake vanilla into the room. "I know you're retired, but I have Tuesdays off."

"See you Tuesday," was his answer.

***

Thank you for reading.