He was Always There Pt. 02

Story Info
Charity sans strength, mom joins the giving.
6.3k words
4.67
18.8k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers

As a young man Brad Sintec realized that helping those who needed made him happy. Did they need yard work, clothes, food, a hand to cross the street, get a cat out of a tree? What did someone need and how could he help them?

The years of single digits of age turned to double digits and time in the Boy Scouts transferred to time in the Eagle Scouts. There was no thought of sports or relationships beyond the moment as the moment simply held thought of the next person to need help.

When working age came about he took jobs as young men do in fast food, movie theaters, gas stations and such. Through the time, though, schoolwork kept him busy but in the wee hours of the evenings and the mornings Brad would plan how to help someone get whatever they may need -- The Firsthand Food Shelter on Second Street needed food and volunteers, the Y.M.C.A. over on Pathway Avenue needed equipment, The Falcons pop warner football needed uniforms and many other places needed help. And he wanted to help.

Brad went before the city council with ways to use tax dollars to strengthen areas of the city's infrastructure without causing any other taxes to the general populace. While the details are lengthy and constructive holes were found and everything he proposed was denied. A sixteen year old has little knowledge of how money and politics work. This deconstruction of hope from the adults let him know he'd probably never be in office.

What he needed, ironically, was a benevolent benefactor for his projects. Therein was formed the first output of the Bradley Ulysses Sintec Hope Foundation as he approached the one person who would stay with him for the next nine years -- Molly Graness, his first employer of the yard, one of the richest people in their city and one of the administrators at the hospital.

After his lengthy explanation of plans and want she agreed based upon one chance. She would back him the money for one enterprise, maybe more if this one turned out well, so he put on a charity fair for the food shelter. It took him weeks to plan and he did all the work himself -- phone calls, flyers, permits and all of the tidbits that something like this needs. It cost almost $3000 to put on and they raised just over ten grand, profiting them the seven. All but five hundred dollars was given to the food shelter. That kept money was used to buy needed office equipment and a cell phone.

All fund raisers thereafter lost that five hundred for whatever was needed or for a bank roll for Brad, as heavily suggested by Molly.

After helping several arenas that would become important to Brad later he had a place to live, gas for a car, sundries for his life and with minimal expenditure on his part.

Brad dined with his family four or five days a week, frequently making dinner for the ladies of the Sintec family. They would all sit and discuss the day's or week's events but it always seemed that Brad gave the least information. His sisters, mother and grandmother talked about themselves frequently and he let them. What he did was not for recognition or fame but for the people and he was happy about his life.

*******

"What the bloody hell's going on here!," came an excited voice from the doorway.

The three siblings turned in their relative positions, Karol still naked and still sitting on a still hard cock, Jenn standing naked with Brad's hand between her legs and, of course, Brad right between them. No one panicked or freaked to go and get dressed or cover up.

"Hi mom," Karol and Jenn said in unison. "We were just thanking Bard."

When Jenn stood and Karol moved to one side Brad could see that his mother, Sarah, was standing in the doorway to his room, topless. Her stylized light brown hair hung just to her shoulders which were straight with her hands on her hips. The breasts that were wonderfully visible had a little sag to them but were still able to stand on their own. Triangles of tan lines surrounded a good portion of each breast but seemed to only accentuate the beauty of those body parts. Brad was certain his mother could win one of those tan line contests you hear about. While a little smaller than his sisters' boobs his mother's tits were a good size, too.

Sarah stepped into the room, not even bothering to try and cover anything up, just like her daughters, and stood next to the bed. "You're thanking him with sex, then, are you," she asked.

Karol, still sitting on Brad's cock and even rocking back and forth a little said, "We were doing what you're doing and then we just took it...a step or two further. That's all."

"I'd say that that's several steps beyond one or two," Sarah responded.

"We got his muscles working well," Jenn interposed. "It was good for everyone involved. Right, Brad?"

Somewhere along the short conversation, while staring at his mother's body, still feeling his cock inside one of his sisters and his hand in the pussy of the other, Brad's strength waned massively and he simply fell asleep. All three women were waiting for an answer from their Bard when they determined his status.

"Well," said Karol, "I guess we wore him out. Too bad." Karol had been beyond belief when she finally got to fuck her brother. She came, he came...she was still having multiple mini orgasms, so all was very good.

Karol slowly got off of her brother, Jenn removed his hand from between her legs and placed his arm gently on his chest and then all three women just stared for a few seconds at their naked family member. "Go clean yourselves up, girls. I'll put a blanket on him and we'll let him sleep a little."

Sarah's daughters quietly left the room but she could hear the giggling while they walked down the hall. Brad's mother stared down at her son's form and was impressed by it. Seeing his penis reacting to no attention so it was softening stirred something inside of her. She didn't know what it was but she did know that it was probably too much for a mother. Why had she removed her top clothes? Why was she going to show her son her tits? Did she fall victim to the guilt of not knowing and when the hospital admin slash foundation CEO admonished her and her family for not knowing she had to give something back? She couldn't say just now.

Sarah located her son's blanket and spread it out over the top of him. Somehow his still semi-erect dick was making a small tent in the blanket, or maybe the blanket got underneath his pretty cock -- where did that thought come from? -- and she felt that she needed to fix it for him for comforts sake. Drawing the blanket back from his chest she saw that his dick was just big and was denting the blanket. It really was an impressive tool. She'd had no connection to sex since her husband passed away and she realized that this was the stirring.

Sarah looked over to the doorway and saw that it was empty so she reached down and took a firm hold of her son's cock. She was not timid about it. She could feel Karol's juices on his member, probably some of his, too, and was drawn into the wont of what she could do to, er, with, her son. With a self-persuasion she gently let Brad's cock go, patted it like a puppy, drew the blanket over her sleeping son and thought 'Maybe later I'll get some.'

With that thought burning in her mind she left the room but left the door open.

*******

Upon a dream and deeper explanation:

He stood watching three naked women fawn and play over him. He was as naked as they were and enjoying every second of it. His dream was a wonderful thing. T'was also a memory for a minute.

Bradley Ulysses Sintec, founder of the B.U.S.H. Foundation and philanthropist of charity extraordinaire was always one who couldn't stop doing for other people. He rarely did anything for himself and that fact cost him quite a bit as he grew up through his teens and into manhood. He'd never been to a high school dance in patronage with date in arm and feet ready to actually dance -- he put on and controlled the dance from the shadows, assigning people their jobs, making deals with hotels for any overnight stays -- he was the mastermind behind every dance when he was in high school because the school had run out of money.

As a young man Brad learned that he had a mind for business. That mind allowed him to make deals with people and companies in order to create arenas of charity for other people and businesses. He frequently got something in return for these gifts -- fifty years of rent-free apartment living, free gas for an advertisement on his small car (since he didn't really drive that much the gas station was winning), a small stipend from his foundation -- it did have to pay its employees and since there were only two it wasn't a great loss to the foundation, and many other small, intricate pieces for his life's work and his life.

Girlfriends had never been a part of his life, relationships with men or women as friends had eluded him but he'd been a part of everyone's life for many years now, though few actually knew it. He wasn't sorry for what he did or how his life turned out. Instead, he was happy and contented with the fact that people still had houses, kids could go to schools and dances, businesses struggling for life could now strive for something -- he couldn't save all of them, certainly, but he did try. Hospitals, care facilities, governmental stock in people and structure, roads, parks, sports facilities, those same sports teams -- they all owed their current existence to him and his ideas and the person who worked with him.

While his mind knew all of this Brad's humility was actually genuine. He helped because he really enjoyed seeing people flourish. He was born in this town and he wanted to see it flourish, as well. Where all of this came from, to begin, he couldn't say but there were always things he did want for himself.

He'd always wanted to get nasty with multiple women, see seven nurses with their tits out -- he'd never originally thought of this one but it happened so..., have offers to give him oral sex laid before him, pun intended, to have outright vaginal or anal sex with him offered from thankful ladies and, interestingly, a couple of men and many other arenas of innuendo and offer. He'd finally gotten several of these items. And he was finding that receiving was a very good return.

Brad's great surprise, however, was getting anything from his family in sexual return. The last ladies of the Sintec family were all great people in and of themselves but they really were never the best givers of anything. To have them break through anything to give or do this much for anyone was amazing.

They weren't bad humans, Brad told himself, just poor givers of self. This made him wonder if this was where he got his want or need to give everything he had to everyone around him. He loved his family and always cared for them first but maybe he should let his perverted self out even more to how much more he could get?

Could he ask for, or even demand of, versus give to?

********

Sitting in the kitchen with her daughters Sarah Sintec had no idea what to do with them. They were having sex with their brother. Should she do anything? An awesome hypocrite she'd be since she had been topless when she went to her son's bedroom. Karol and Jenn had just taken it a bit further.

All three sat at the table with bras on, some form of a drink in front of each of them, trying to figure out where to start. Karol, usually the quietest in the house suddenly asked, "Mom, what are you doing here? We'd all agreed today I'd be caring for Bard." 'Bard' being the family nickname for Bradley.

"To be honest, K, I don't know what made me come home," began Sarah. "I think there was some guilt from the hospital admin for how little we do for or know about Bradley. What's J doing home?"

Jenn looked from her mother to her sister and back, shrugged her shoulders and said flatly, "I just wanted to show him my tits, like you, but I think something went goofy when I got home."

Both of the other ladies raised their eyebrows at her, gesturing for Jenn to continue.

"Well," Jenn started again, "I really felt like I needed to do more to him. Or for him or whatever. I've known he hasn't had any girlfriends or anything and after that wonderful admonishing from the hospital admin I thought I should just, you know, blow him or something."

The other two Sintec women nodded like they knew exactly what she was talking about. Karol and Sarah looked at each with embarrassed eyes.

Jenn continued, "When I got here and saw Karol almost topless I asked if she'd already shown him her tits and she said there was more and it made me want to do more for him. I can't explain it all." When she finished her recitation she dropped her head in her hands with her elbows on the table and quietly said, "I wished I'd gotten to fuck him, too."

Sarah looked at her daughters and was surprised and glad that something changed within them. She'd always known that she was something more of a taker and less of a giver but she'd always felt like she needed to change that somehow. She wasn't a bad person but giving of herself had never been part of herself. There was no simple way of knowing how to start, though. Sarah figured her daughters showed her one way and now she knew that jumping on the opening, and on her son, was that way to begin.

What Sarah never knew about was how the twins had already told each other they were going to show their brother their tits every day possible for years to come.

********

An hour later Sarah went to check on her son. She was interested to see him trying to sit up in his bed. The covers were strewn from his body and he was still naked but he was trying to get the strength within his arms and body to roll himself to a sitting position. He wasn't having very much luck.

Brad's mother was immediately there by his side gently helping him sit up. Sarah pulled on his top arm while the bottom arm set itself and gave a little push. Their combined resource was successful and Brad dropped his legs over the side of the bed.

"Thanks, mom," he said. "Do you think you could hand me the cane there? I need to go to the bathroom."

"Sure, sweetie."

Sarah grabbed the cane and then helped her son stand. He showed no offense or detriment to his nudity. This was one thing that Sarah loved about her son -- he just was. Brad didn't seem to have any issues with just being anywhere -- probably because he was everywhere all the time -- in any state. That made her a little self-conscious and as Brad slowly turned from the bed and began the slow trek to the door of his room she quickly removed her bra. She'd actually forgotten that that was all she had on her chest.

As she watched her son's fine ass stumble through the doorway she felt something within, again, that needed to be set free. With that thought she quickly completely disrobed and then followed her son. Sarah couldn't say why she did it so abruptly but it somehow felt right. Her daughters did it, why not her, too?

Brad was carefully watching every step he was taking and hadn't noticed the bare state of his mother as he went into the bathroom. She didn't go in with him but the splashing water and then the flush a minute later told her he'd finished. She opened the door to see him standing at the sink rinsing his hands. He looked up to see her come in and noticed her naked form immediately.

"Wow, mom, you are simply beautiful. I won't mind one bit if you stay that way all the time." The smile on his face was genuine and Sarah blushed a little. His mother's lithe form had the tan lines around her breasts and her panty line. She had a trim bush of hair covering her mound and Brad's cocked twitched at the sight. His mother's legs were slightly ordinary, he could see some flexing of her muscles as she walked in, and her body's proportions were damn near perfect. He smiled inwardly that things were beginning to work somewhat where his dirty thoughts wanted them to now.

"You're not so bad yourself, mister," she said as she walked up to him. Something suddenly changed within her mind and while she thought about earlier when she had grabbed his cock now she felt like her daughters were feeling and wanted to make that cock sing. She ran a hand down his back from shoulders to the small above his ass and back up.

Sarah looked at her son's body from his side and saw that he had been well-muscled until only recently. His shoulders were straight with only a hint of slack to them. His back was held as strong as he could make and while her hands dropped down she noticed that he had a very nice backside. There was some loss of muscle there, too, but she figured once he was back on his feet everything would return to normal.

"Ooh, that feels nice," Brad said with a small shiver. He placed his hands on the sink and let his head fall with his eyes closed. When his mother pressed a little harder he physically winced and Sarah apologized and went back to the soft fingertip run.

"How about I help with a full body massage," Sarah asked, somewhat noncommittally as she didn't do that for anyone -- not even her husband when he was alive.

Brad's mind jumped several miles into the air. Maybe his mom would mean full body and some happy endings would ensue. He didn't think it would but there's always a maybe. "That sounds nice, mom. What'd I do to deserve this kind of attention?"

"Oh, I think you know what you've done for everyone," she said with a wide smile. "The B.U.S.H. Foundation -- quite a name don't you think?"

A small smile of embarrassment crept onto his face. "I didn't get the connection until quite later and by then it was too late."

Mother led son slowly out of the bathroom and down the hall to her own bedroom. She guided him to the large bed where he sat and then quietly asked if she could get him some water. This whole weakness thing had left him terribly thirsty and after putting the amount of energy out that he had, but wasn't quite ready for, he felt parched. Sarah replied that she'd be right back and for him to relax.

Sarah, still naked, went downstairs to get the requested drink and her daughters saw her and argued their positions. When she returned that this was their idea they quieted but both wanted to be part of whatever was going on. Sarah gave her daughters a time of ninety minutes before they could show up in her bedroom. As well, she didn't know how much their brother could do as he looked oddly weak.

Karol and Jenn's eyes were suspect and concerned but they decided to do as bade and watched their mother head back upstairs with a glass of water.

When Sarah entered her own bedroom she found Brad still sitting up but she also found his eyes working her over like a critic. She handed him the water, closed the bedroom door and then turned and struck a model pose with one leg forward with a slight bend in the knee while the back leg was straight.

"What do you think" she asked as she ran her hands up and down her sides and then up to her tits where she lifted them and let them fall back down on their own. The C-cup mammary bombs were just smaller than the twins and were topped with large nipples. Her hands then ran down her stomach, over her abdomen and then through her pubic hair and then slowly, ever so slowly, pulled her pussy lips apart for a moment before releasing and letting her son just look at her.

Sarah Sintec didn't know where this was coming from. At this point she didn't want to know but it was something different for her and she was actually enjoying it. Aside from the fact that it was her son instead of an out-of-the-family man she was having fun.

"Mom," Brad began, "you are simply stunning and to be very honest with you..."

"Yes?"

"I can't wait for your touch. There may be one problem, though."

"What's that?" A small smirk crossed her lips.

sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers
12