He was Always There Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigitte did not stay there, though, and up she rose again and down she dropped again. Up, down, up, down -- until a rhythm was found that they were comfortable with. Brad lifted his backside as Brigitte brought herself down and they felt his cock try to go deeper into her than anyone, or anything, ever had.

While Brad's movement was slight in comparison to Brigitte's it was enough to cause them both to become extremely close to release.

The young woman, riding away, began to lose the rhythm and a little of the excitement was ebbed. However, semi-getting-strong hands found her hips and brought her back to the rhythm relatively quickly and the elation of the approaching discharge was back on track. The gloving-the-cock pussy was bringing them both to the intended finish line.

With a sudden explosion of power Brigitte was lifted from her squatting on Brad's cock position and rolled to be laying on her back with Brad kneeling between her legs, pumping hard into her. While she welcomed the change and the power with which he was driving into her there was surprise on her face and thoughts. Brad said nothing and when she looked into his eyes and measured his face she saw that he was working hard -- extremely hard -- with every pun you can think of attached to it.

Brad's sweat dripped from his face and shoulders down onto the gorgeous woman he was trying to launch into pleasure space. She didn't seem to mind so he put everything he could into the wonder of what he was doing. When he felt her eyes on him he opened his own and stared back. Brigitte's eyes held a lightening brilliant hue that made Brad happy -- not just because he was in the middle of fucking her; she was feeling good so he was happy about that.

Brigitte reached out to Brad's face and cupped his cheeks in a soft touch. He reached his lips out to her wrist but he never lost his progress. Neither did she.

Almost on cue from the touch Brad slowed and Brigitte felt him harden inside of her. She knew she was protected so she had no worries but she knew Brad didn't know but she wanted all of him inside of her. Therefore, Brigitte removed one hand from his face and then planted the hand on the bed and stiffened the elbow and sat up. Her lips found his mouth and they kissed for a passionate moment before Brigitte gently took his bottom lip in her teeth and quietly blurted through her held lips, "Keep going, Brad. Don't stop." Her lips oddly bouncing over his.

Brad responded with a grunt and he pushed several more times when Brigitte was surprised by her body exploding in an orgasm of untold power. What the hell was this?, she thought. Sure, the release had been building but it always piqued before the end, as if to say, "Hey! Here I come. You ready?" This one just showed up and blew her away.

At the same time she felt Brad bloody well extravasate within her. Brigitte felt as though there was some type of spifflication and her pussy would rarely be of use again save for wrapped around this particular tool. While not the worst thing she rarely saw him and her not getting it this good frequently would be too difficult to do without. His crème de billion soldiers was still deploying within her and, man, it felt good!

Minutes seemed to fly by too fast as they continued to hold each other. Brigitte wondered if her orgasm would ever stop and while Brad stopped moving above her she didn't want him to pull out her yet. Unfortunately that's what he did.

"I'm sorry," Brad said in a gasp as he removed himself from between her legs and slowly sat down on the bed beside her. "I need to sit down." He reached for the glass of water at his bedside and took several large gulps and began to catch his breath.

"Brad, what on earth are you sorry for?"

He turned his face to look her in the eye and said simply, "I couldn't keep pleasuring you. I needed to stop. That's not fair to you after all you've done for me today. I'm grateful, I really am, but I need to slow down some," Brad spewed before running out of breath.

Brigitte kept her eyes on Brad and said, with a rasp in her voice -- budding on sultry, "Then you'll just have to make it up to me. Deal?"

"Deal," Brad returned with a smile.

There was a knock on the door and Brigitte tried to find something to cover herself but when the door opened and she saw that it was Eppie she relaxed. Then she felt the man next to her fall backward onto the bed, his feet still hanging off.

Eppie didn't charge in but she moved faster than she had been and ended up between her grandson's legs, looking down at the, again, sleeping man. She thought he really was pretty all naked like that. At the same moment she turned her face to Brigitte and said, "Worked him, did you?" There was a smirk at her mouth and a light of frivolity in her eyes.

"I guess I did," Brigitte said worriedly.

"Don't worry. He's been pushing himself too hard since he got home a few days ago and he gets tired easily," Eppie explained. "What say we get his legs for him?"

At the young lady's nod Eppie moved herself from between the legs and grabbed one while Brigitte took the other and then they slid Brad up on the bed. To try and equalize his chest and legs Eppie rounded the bed to the other side, got on and pulled on Brad's shoulders to try and lift him further afield so he stretched out nicely. Though crooked he was on. That was enough.

As Eppie shimmied off the bed she saw Brad's cock softening but slick with juices. She shimmied back onto the bed and motioned for Brigitte to join her. The girl's confused look made Eppie smile as she stated and questioned, "Looks like you two had a good output, hey?"

"Hey," said Brigitte.

"Well, it's still all over him. Want to help me clean him off?"

Brigitte raised her eyebrows in wonder. "You want me to get some towels or something?"

"What's the matter with you, girl," Eppie gently scolded. "We'll clean him up by sucking that beautiful dick. You on or did you get all squeamish now?"

"I'm on," Brigitte replied quickly.

With the response Eppie leaned down to her sleeping grandson's cock and took all of it in her mouth. She sucked and slurped on it like a lollipop and Brad made no move. He was out cold. It didn't bother Eppie, though, as she kept her tongue in constant movement over the again-hardening tool.

Brigitte watched this older woman play with her grandson's manhood like she was a five-hundred dollar whore. Her grandson, for crying out loud! What kind of a family was this? While she was slightly set back at seeing this woman fellate her own family member she was also intrigued. Did this guy do that much for people that they would gladly participate in stripping down for him at his front door? Well obviously but she had been part of it and wouldn't change anything about it.

Now she was going to double-team a sleeping man's sexual principle with his grandmother. Brigitte actually felt really good about it. At that thought she dropped her own mouth to his still-wet balls and took them one by one into her mouth and cleaned him off.

Above Brigitte's head Eppie began to stroke Brad in slow syncopation with her up and down movements of her mouth. He was, of course, already clean but she wanted to make him cum again. Awake or asleep, it made no difference.

Since Brad had just released himself into Brigitte just a few minutes prior to the start of their clean-up it took quite some time for the ladies to trade back and forth in swallowing his manhood, fondling and swallowing his balls and even lapping his perineum with tongue before they felt his cock harden a little more and heard a grunt from the sleeping man.

Eppie looked at Brigitte and asked, "Would you mind, sweetheart, if I took this load?"

A smile crept across Brigitte's and face and she shook her head.

Eppie swallowed the about-to-blow manhood and stroked it like mad. When the first blast was loosed she let it fall down her throat but drew back for the next one. She caught it and held it as two more good sized ropes appeared.

When she was certain there was no more to be had she slowly let the cock slip from between her lips, trying not to drop anything, and motioned to Brigitte. The younger woman edged closer and Eppie reached out and grabbed the back of her head and pressed her mouth to Brigitte's. The shock of the movement caught Brigitte off guard but she soon realized what was happening and relented and then opened her own mouth. Eppie's mouth opened and they snowballed Brad's juices between them.

The ladies' lips kept a tight seal between them and they lost no drops. When Eppie was certain that they shared enough she slowly pulled away from the younger woman with a tight lip and swallowed whatever was left.

Brigitte followed the swallowing suit as Eppie pulled away. A smile to light up night skies to daylight wreathed her face and she no longer cared what this family did. She'd love to join them some more one day.

The ladies looked down at Brad and saw that his sleep had not been overly interrupted. He seemed to breathe a little lighter. Quietly they removed themselves from the room, leaving the door open and Brad covered by the night sheet to protect some of his pride if anyone else looked in.

Brigitte dressed downstairs and then she and Eppie talked for a while about a great many things. Not just Brad but everything else they may have going on. A short time later Brigitte left the Sintec house with a light step and a wide smile. The other ladies had cleared the tarp when the door was opened.

Eppie sat by herself for a decent amount of time going over everything that seemed to be happening to her. Where had this near whorish behavior come from? She had invited all the women who blessed the house and her grandson today. She had initiated the sex with Brad this morning. It was her idea to suck off Brad after he and Brigitte had had sex and she really enjoyed when she reached to the young lady and swapped Brad's juices with her. That was exciting!

Still, there was something else going on in this house, too. All of the women of the Sintec household were giving more than they ever had to anyone, even their husbands, and it was all based on one guy who gave until he had nothing left. Then, when he had a little to savor a moment he up and went and gave it away -- what a shithead! Still, it was a drive that all of the women connected to this house needed.

There was something about Brad Sintec, their Bard, that just made everyone feel a little easier about giving a little more. Eppie had heard from Molly Graness that Brad was able to get enough money to save and do some repair on the local community center by going to a few football games and having everyone give a dollar. That was it! One single dollar. The people were spending crazy amounts on food and drink at the local events -- how could one dollar break them? If someone tried to give a fiver he declined it because the person could hold that for future events. That sounds a little iffy and questionable but when you think about it if someone can give just a little at some event, at every event they may entertain, then it's almost a pay it forward event. They feel better about giving and the giving keeps on happening. Sure, it's small amounts but they keep growing.

All of that work was done by her grandson and she loved him for it. Brad's arrogance was non-existent. He told nothing of himself. He lauded, instead, over whomever was being helped that day: "Terra Bloomington," Brad began to Doctor Hannen, the dentist, "has some issues in her life that require some assistance from a few of us. I would appreciate your help, doctor, to make her life more productive, more meaningful and more solid. Your work with her teeth could be an advertisement of awesome proportions -- for free. Granted, the cost to you to get a TV commercial would be about the same as what it would cost to fix up this woman but can you imagine what those who saw Terra would say when they see that what was missing is now replaced and her mouth looks so good? Where would they go?"

That was exactly what happened, too. Hannen's practice became so busy he had to open a second office.

Eppie's thoughts of her grandson carried her well into the early evening. She was surprised to find the front door opening and her granddaughters parading through. Not long after that Sarah arrived and the four women sat at the kitchen table and discussed the happenings of the world and, of course, Brad.

*************************

Though each of the ladies of the Sintec name had their own living quarters, of course Sarah lived in the house they were in, they each stayed the night. Ostensibly to keep an eye on their Bard as they were all provoked by a worry as the young man slept the night through.

Brad had been home now for about four days and hadn't seemed to get any rest and that worried all of them. Of course, they were the cause of most of the unrest but you can't have everything -- where would you put it?

Each of the Sintec women checked on Brad the night through. He seemed to be breathing easy and was no longer sweating terribly. There was much thanks for that purely because ignorance reigned and they didn't know what to do were it something major beyond get him back to the hospital where all the nurses could show him their breasts. That was a subject of weak unease but the ruthful consideration of the possible happening was pure selfishness on their part and they all knew it.

Karol and Jenn ended up sleeping next to Brad in his bed for a little while each; awake and staring and wondering, considering the what next and the wherefore and any future. Eventually they fell asleep beside him, still dressed.

Sarah stood at the door to her son's bedroom and just looked at him at one point. His sleep appeared peaceful enough and she was happy about that. The sudden change to her psyche about giving back, even if it was just to her son and just for body, caused reflection to stir within. Had she been a good mother?

Eppie also checked on her grandson a couple of times and was happy for once in a long while. She had let herself simply be -- in the moment, in the now, the present -- and she was happy with the outcome and she owed it to Brad. He was such a wonderful boy.

*************************

Early the next morning Brad finally awoke after a long night of restful slumber. His sister Jenn was next to him on his left sleeping away. Karol was on his right, also sleeping. Their slumber did not look as though it had been pleasant. He worried for them. More of his worry just this moment, however, was how much he had to pee.

Achingly slow he edged straight to the end of the bed between his sisters, trying not to wake them. He felt a little stronger today. The muscles in his legs seemed not so weak as he slid down the mattress. Perhaps he could get back to work? When his legs fell over the edge of the bed and his feet touched the floor he gently lifted himself and while there was still some rigidity he was able to stand with good intention. His first step was strong if awkward in balance and as he took a few more steps and his balance leveled out.

Through the open door and to the bathroom he went and performed his ablutions and felt even more better, - 'cause sometimes the language is just "more better." Brad made a relatively quick beeline for his room to grab some boxers and a shirt and then allowed himself a slow drawl of a walk down the stairs to the kitchen where he put on some coffee and began to totter around the kitchen getting himself some kind of breakfast.

Brad looked at the calendar and saw that it was Wednesday. He didn't know but over the last couple of weeks he'd slept quite a bit, much more than normal. He normally averaged four to five hours a night though sometimes less but he loved the work he did and wouldn't trade it for anything. Well, maybe...there were a few things but his help wouldn't be the same and that was unacceptable.

The Bard settled for some cereal and coffee for his breakfast and then he noticed that the time was about the time that some people got up for work...

"Hey, sweetheart, what are you doing," Sarah asked her son as she came into the kitchen.

Brad raised his head to find his mother in a robe and a worried look on her face. "Don't worry, mom. Just having some breakfast. Oh, and I feel much better so let's leave the worry on the face elsewhere, hey? How are you doing? Did you get enough sleep? I know I've been a handful these last many days."

Her son was back. Always deflecting from himself and worrying about others. "Well," Sarah began, "I'm doing fine. Slept fine and you have not been a handful. I know we have dinner several times a week but it has been nice to actually see you in daylight. Of course, the other stuff has been fairly amazing, too." Sarah's face took a dreamy look as she sat down at the table with Brad.

"Some dreams do come true," Brad said wistfully.

"Wait, what?" The surprise on Sarah's face was genuine. Sure, she and the other Sintec ladies had given their bodies to Brad but she had no idea that he had ever wanted them. Was it just her or all of them? "How many of us do the dreams contain?"

Brad, not one to back from anything, jumped right into the conversation with no embarrassing stops or scuttles. "Why, all of you. I have lived with four of the most beautiful women my eyes have ever seen," he finished with a smile.

A tingle of excitement flushed through Sarah. Had her son really wanted to do all that they had done to one another? For how long?

"Yes and most of my life," pierced the reply. Sarah didn't realize she bade the questions out loud. "Those dreams didn't stop me from living but it was one of those 'what if' type thoughts and were always in the back of my mind. When Karol showed up naked I was so happy! Even if it had been just her I would have had my dream, at least, partially answered."

"Grandma, too?"

"All of you. Not computing, is it? All. Of. You. You, too," Brad shot back with a smidge of annoyance.

Maybe this was more personal than he let on, Sarah thought. She couldn't remember him ever snapping back at her, for any reason. It's not as though he were all that sensitive to jokes or insults, he took them rather well actually, but question his thoughts or even a little bit of his integrity and things changed apparently. Well, she was changing, too.

"I'm sorry, Bard," Sarah began softly. "It's just not something someone hears every day." As she said that she rose from the table and stepped to the cupboard and grabbed a cup. "You mind if I have some the coffee?"

"Not at all."

As she poured the hot liquid into the cup her thoughts took her to other places and things she wanted to do. She loved her son and wanted to give him whatever she could. She didn't know what he needed, he never spoke about it, but she needed something from him this morning -- his admiration: this she knew to be her selfishness showing itself. Of course, his cock deep within her would be nice, too. As the cup filled she untied the robe's belt with her free hand and let it fall. Sarah never wore anything under her robe in the morning if she hadn't started getting ready for work.

When Sarah turned back to the table her robe flew open with a little help from a side swipe of her hand. Brad's eyes grew wide as he spotted his mother's gorgeous naked body. He'd seen her naked a couple of times now, he'd fucked her a couple of time now!, but she was always just more beautiful every time he looked at her supple curves, smooth skin, took in her inviting scent and there was a warmth for him in the way she moved.

Sarah saw her son staring and said in mock discomfiture, "Oh my! How did that happen?" She moved her free hand over her breasts as she set the coffee cup down on the table. "Why don't I just close that up," she said.