He was Quite Specific

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers

Roy asked, "I heard stories about you in high school. I want to know if it's true. Can you really lick your own crotch?"

Lia flashed a wicked grin and nodded yes.

"Then do it. Show me."

Grandma's training was paying off. Lia would be pleasing her owner. She lay on her left hip, raising her right leg locked straight up in the air. Her pussy on display, she slowly curled her torso forward, releasing one vertebrae at a time. Soon her face was right there in front of her crotch. She pursed her lips and gave her clitoris a loud, wet smack. Out came her tongue and she commenced grooming her self, looking like a damned kitty cat.

Roy had never seen anything that wild in his life. He was already hard as a rock. He opened his trousers and let them fall to the floor. Lia looked up to watch him undress and he growled, "No one told you to stop, you nasty little slut! Keep licking, make sure you're wet and ready."

Lia locked her lips around her clit and pressed the tip of her tongue against it. That stimulation along with the programmed response to receiving an instruction pushed her over the edge. Her grunting and shivering broadcast to Roy how she was reacting.

Now naked, Roy lay on his side behind Lia, scooting forward with a humping action. His cock was poking her in the cheek, so she used a free hand to guide it in, all the way in. Roy fucked her with a regular rhythm. Lia's nose was pushed up against his shaft and was soon smeared with her own thick creamy girl-goo. She worked her tongue tip along the margin where her labia stretched around his cock, flicking it back and forth across his hardness. Roy definitely felt that and stiffened up, shooting his load inside her with only a short amount of humping. He rested a bit, fully lodged inside her, enjoying her tongue on his root.

When he pulled out he told her, "Lick yourself clean, Lia. ... Ya like that." He watched her scrubbing herself for a bit and added, "That looks so cool. I think you should clean youself like that every time I fuck you from now on. And keep licking yourself until you come, too."

Roy stood up to go shower, "Make it quick you little whore. Then go make my dinner."

Lia was very quick, she was already coming loud and clear as he walked away.

* * *

Judy spent the afternoon fending off Lance. He was very frustrated that she was rejecting him. She had to threaten him with a harassment suit in front of the other workers before he would quit.

During a mid afternoon break Judy sat out back while her friend Shirley had a smoke. Shirley asked, "You seem to be in a great mood these days, Judy, even after telling Lance off. What gives?"

Judy divulged without the tiniest hesitation, "It's because I became Roy's sex slave and he's making me happier than I've ever been."

"Whoa, girl. Did you say 'sex slave'? You mean like a bedroom game you guys play?"

"It's no game. I really am his slave, both in and out of bed. You know, like property."

Shirley was unbelieving, "You mean he is threatening you or something? Are you in trouble, girl? I'll call the cops if you need."

Judy laughed, "Oh, hell no! I love being a slave. Life is so simple, no more choices or decisions. I've never felt so free in all my life, or hornier. Christ, it seems like I'm horny for Roy all the time. I'd do anything to fuck him right now."

Shirley, ignoring the f bomb for the moment, "But why would you choose to be someone's slave?" With her Afro American heritage, she found the very idea offensive.

Judy pondered that question for a bit. Finally she said, "I guess I didn't actually choose to be a sex slave. I just discovered it was true. It's what I am and I couldn't change that if I wanted. Roy is my owner, now. He is in control of my life. I do whatever he tells me. That's all there is to it. And the sex, getting casually used by my owner, being ordered around like a whore, putting on slutty sex shows, that's the best part of it." Judy got this dreamy look, exhaling sharply, her knees parted, her legs squirmed, her hand pressed against her lower stomach, inching down. She could barely suppress the urge to slip her fingers into her panties. "Ya, that's the best part of being his sex slave, fucking Roy, fucking Lia." Her hips were humping involuntarily.

Shirley's jaw dropped, "Lia? Who is Lia?" It was plain that Judy was struggling to keep from masturbating right then and there.

"Oh you might not remember her. She is this super hot chick from high school. She's also Roy's sex slave. Hmm, two of us; I guess that technically makes us harem slaves, doesn't it? Ooo, two horny harem slaves dedicated to his sexual pleasure." Judy's face lit up at the thought. Her eyes got wide and she licked her lips, "Lia's wicked fun in bed. She keeps my pussy shaved and juiced, ready to fuck at a moments notice. I hold her down while Roy takes her in the ass. And there ain't no place we don't lick each other."

Shirley could not believe her ears. Not only was she shocked by the overt sexuality on display, but Judy's blunt language was disturbing. She want to press for more, but Louie called them in, their break was over. Judy's panties were sopping wet. She had to stop by the toilet for some quick stress relief after that little conversation. In Judy's fantasy of the moment Shirley had become Roy's sexy black harem slave, cheerful, obedient, and horny as hell.

Shirley didn't need to ask; she could smell it. She knew exactly why her friend was ducking into the ladies room. She knew exactly why Judy had that goofy grin on her face when she returned to work.

Judy hustled right home after work. She usually beat Roy home after these short Saturday shifts. When she opened the door the sound and aroma of a sizzling wok greeted her. She went to the kitchen to see what was for dinner.

As soon as she entered the kitchen Roy attacked her. He pulled her shirt and her bra up so her tits were exposed. He pulled her slacks and panties down to her knees and slammed her face down over the table. He gathered a glob of butter from the dish with two fingers and smeared it into the crack of her ass. He pushed his cock against her asshole, but his attack had surprised her, so her asshole was clenched tight. The cold table top against her nipples was making her squirm and yelp involuntarily. To an outside onlooker, it might look as if she was getting raped. When her sphincter finally yielded, he roughly crammed his cock up her ass and pinned her against the edge of the table, wiggling his hips to make sure he whole length was lodged inside, then took up a steady thrusting.

Judy turned her head so she was looking at Lia, her naked backside covered by only the apron tie and the spaghetti straps of a red G-string. As Lia scooped the cooking food around her wok, her butt flexed in sexy wiggle. She was humming some catchy little tune.

Judy was in heaven. Yes, it hurt, getting reamed out like this. But Roy was blessing her with his fabulous hardness. She had been fantasizing about him all day. She had stroked her cunt the whole way home.

Roy growled low into Judy's ear, giving her direct orders, pausing between each statement while Judy cried out beneath him in orgasm.

"When you get home from now on, you will strip down to your underwear first thing after you close the door. Panties and high heels are what you are required to wear at home. Lia show Judy your shoes."

Lia lifted one foot up near her ass. It was clad in a fire engine red, five inch heel, open toed fuck-me pump.

"Now show us your G-string." Roy ordered.

Lia showed off her superb balance and flexibility by twisting to the side on one stiletto point and lifting her raised leg until her toe pointed at the ceiling, doing a fully laid out standing split. Her crotch was exposed, showing that her G-string was but a tiny swatch of fabric, barely covering the area from the top of her pussy to past her asshole. Lia continued to scoop in her wok, and it was hard to tell if the flexing motion in her hips was due to that, or if she was humping her hips for Judy and Roy's benefit.

"Here's your new underwear, go buy more tomorrow. You two will wear them for two days, switching after one so you are wearing each other's stink." He dropped a bright red G-string on the table in front of her, a small wad of red cotton and strings.

She looked at it and shivered in her first orgasm of the evening. "Aw, fuck ya! Fuck my ass, Roy! Fuck me like a cheap whore."

"I have every intention of treating you like a whore." he told her. She had never talked nasty like that during sex, but things were different now. "You are going to quit that dead end job you are in and go to school to become a certified massage therapist. You need to learn how to massage me like a pro."

Again, she came. Roy peppered her with insults and she begged for more. So that's what she got.

"After dinner, we are all going out to a tattoo parlor. First I'll have your pussy and tits peirced just like Lia's. Then you both will get matching tattoos to identify you as my sex slaves. I'm thinking of some kind of tramp stamp on your lower backs. Something obscene rising out of your panties for all to see. Maybe Lia knows the Chinese characters for 'Fuck Toy'."

That one really got to her. Judy thrashed around like she was having some kind of epileptic fit. She made a lot of noise, but nothing coherent came out of her mouth. Even Lia nearly came on hearing that, pausing her work to concentrate on self control.

All three were supremely happy right now. Lia was happy because she was cooking her favorite meal while her fellow slave was getting butt fucked by their owner. Judy was happy because Roy's hard cock was inside her. He was going have her permanently marked as his slave, proof that he loved her. This is what she lived for now.

And Roy? He was happy because... Well hell, what guy wouldn't be happy right now? He lived with an aerobics/yoga instructor and a (soon to be) massage therapist, both of them hot and nasty. Lia was cooking a fine dinner and showing off her fine backside. Judy was orgasming underneath him, even though she was getting raped in the ass while being told she was going to get pierced and tattooed against her will. Her rectal muscles were clenched tight around his cock. He thought about what that stranger had told him after work and announced, "Wow! that guy was right. You two sluts are my obedient sex slaves."

ninebol
ninebol
156 Followers