He was the One Who Asked for It

Story Info
Husband wants me to fuck someone else, so I do.
4k words
4.07
104.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JACKVK
JACKVK
42 Followers

It started a while back with some innocent sex toys. He purchased my first vibrator for me while he was away for work and we'd occasionally use it over video chat. I think he was addicted from the start.

Over time it would always turn into something different, something more than the last. I was okay with it, but I've had my suspicions that he enjoyed watching me more than he liked being with me.

We ended up with a somewhat large collection of vibrators, dildos, plugs, beads, lubes and lotions. The toys kept getting bigger and bigger, and as fascinating as the idea would seem, I didn't really enjoy the bigger ones and would always refuse to use them, they never worked at getting me off, but he seemed to always gravitate towards those anyway. I guess we do always want what we can't have.

The usage of toys slowed down a bit because I feel like it was just going too far, we'd occasionally use the vibrator during sex, and this was his reward for doing something extra around the house.

He's usually the one who wants to do all the kinky stuff, and I'm always okay with trying new things, but ordinary sex is just the best for me.

Eventually my husband was the one who asked for it. He mentioned and hinted at it over and over and we just kept ending up with the same solution, but we were typically both having wine, so I never took it to heart.

We'd talk about it and it usually ended up with a brief session of great sex, which was almost always beneficial to the both of us. I must admit the thought of it was kinky and exciting if I'm honest with myself.

He'd admit to me that he wanted to watch someone else fuck me, or watch me fuck the big dildo (I've yet to do in front of him). We had an 8 inch dildo that he obsessed over watching me with, but it was stiff and unrealistic and never did the trick like a good old fashioned dick or vibrator would.

He'd say that he just wanted to watch me be pleasured in ways that he couldn't. Of course I'd play along and like I said it would lead to some interesting sex, but I never took any of it seriously. I mean this is coming from the same guy that wants to have a make out session after he explodes himself in my mouth (the idea to me was kinda hot), but then changes his mind once it actually happens, and he gets a blowjob, but I don't get the part I was most excited about.

That happened about twice, once I realized he'd never actually follow through I climbed on him after he blew most of his load in my mouth (there's always a lot I can't hold it all) and made out with him, releasing his own fluids into his mouth. While it was finally somewhat satisfying to me, it wasn't what he'd expected although he has been somewhat curious again since then. I suspect it's just so he can cum in my mouth again.

He's got somewhat of a thick cock so it's quite a bit of work that I'm willing to do every now and again as long as I feel like he's earned it, but not often at all, and once he's finished he no longer desires the makout session that I would rather enjoy.

So, this... Like that, I assumed was just something he fantasized about without realizing the consequences of the complete follow through.

Once this was done there'd be no going back to the way it was before, and it was something he acknowledged in a serious conversation that we had a while back. We had ultimately decided that it was still on the fence, mostly because I was not willing to go through with it.

I'm a bit on the thicker side and my husband assures me that I hold it well. I'm a mixed girl although you wouldn't know it (you'd probably assume I'm Hispanic although I'm actually black and white).

I've been this curvy mostly my whole life, and I've never had trouble catching men's eyes, and every now and then the occasional woman's.

I often feel like it's because I'm out of shape, but then again every now and again I see some guys obviously looking at me the other way. My husband tells me its because Ive got a very exotic look about me and it's hard not to stare, but I feel a bit insecure when they look my direction, I can't help it.

My husband is only my third lover, and as much as I'd like some random guy to come please me I could never get over the anxiety of it.

Chris would tell me to talk dirty to him during sex and tell him how I met someone and had a random sexual encounter, this always led to great sex, but we would always keep it as a fantasy and occasionally the dirty talk secretly excited me about actually doing it for real.

We're at dinner one night and he's pretty buzzed and tells me he's desperate for this to happen. I tell him that I don't want to, and he asks me why not.

Of course I tell him that it's a fun fantasy but it's probably better left as that.

He asks why, and my response is that he doesn't always know what he really wants and I think this is best for him.

He tells me then and there that there's nothing he's wanted more and just then my pussy began to tingle. So my last response at dinner is a, "okay I'll do it". It's not like I wanted to, but it also wasn't something I wanted

We get home and he is hammered but rock solid with excitement. We go to bed and I begin to straddle him (he's got a thick 6.5-7 inch cock that does the trick almost every time).

My last lover was slightly bigger in size was but Chris' size was never an issue as most of my pleasure came from the grinding against him motion anyway.

While I was riding him he told me to talk to him about when we could make this happen, so I brought him to the brink of orgasm and told him that just because I agreed to this doesn't mean he's allowed to fuck another woman, he assured me that was not his intentions and pleaded for some information, so I told him flat out, "I don't know who or when, but if I'm going to do this the first couple of times won't be in front of you, I couldn't enjoy myself if I'm just so nervous the whole time" and his reaction was cumming inside me seconds later. I took this as a yes.

Fast forward to about a month later and I'm at the in a zumba class at a gym that I walk to sometimes when I feel like it (I do this somewhat regularly) and it's usually a class full of women that I'd recognize if I saw them around but don't really know most of their names. During the class the instructor received a call only half way through and had to leave early so I figured I'll finish up on an elliptical. 30 minutes later I feel as though my legs have fallen asleep so I call it a day.

On my way out of the gym I stumble off the curb in the parking lot and sprain my ankle. One of the trainers that I recognized from the gym happened to be walking by when it happened. I'm sitting on the ground when he asks for permission to touch my foot, I consent of course. As he looks I feel his hands on my foot and calf and notice how large and warm they are. I instantly forget about the pain and then start having to fake it so he'll keep touching me. He tells me there's no way I should walk on this for a while and asks if I need a ride home as you probably know by now I said yes please (it's a half mile walk back to my house).

During the drive to my home the angel on my shoulder made me text my husband (regardless of what I said to him previously). It was 1230 am and he was probably on his lunch break but the text was clear,

"be home at 2 pm it's going to happen" and the response was a smiley heart emoji so I know it was understood. I had no idea if anything was actually going to happen, but as soon as I thought about it I became super nervous. He introduced himself as Jamal and we talked about the area and how long he'd been working in the area. This of course made me feel a little more comfortable but only a little bit.

We arrived at the house and the trainer (Jamal) helped me to the couch and recommended that I soak it in hot water after putting some ice on it for about 30 minutes.

He asked me if he could get some ice for it as he insisted that I don't walk on it until after the soak at least, he was being very generous and charming so I agreed and told him where the fridge was.

When he was gone ideas started going through my head and I was no longer the wife that didn't want to do this. Jamal was attractive, he was about 6'3" and very muscular, this was very different for me...a welcome change.

Being a mixed girl I had a bit of curiosity as like I said earlier that I had only been with 3 men in total, Chris is your average white guy. Not particularly muscular, but not fat, and quite a bit shorter than Jamal. The other 2 guys were white and Hispanic, so Jamal being black, and quite attractive was exciting and new for me. It's almost as if I wasn't doing this for Chris anymore, this was for me.

Then reality hit me, he was probably just being nice and was genuinely being concerned for a customer of a gym he worked at. Either way I glanced at the clock and it was only 1245 if something was going to happen I needed to slow it down.

Jamal returned with the ice pack and once again asked permission to touch me. What a gentleman he was, and what a turn on it was. He put it on my ankle and began to massage my calf just above my ankle. His hands were so warm and large, and the ice was cold, it was an wonderful sensation...the pain was almost gone completely but still he massaged working his way down to the ankle itself where it was still a bit tender, and then he went to the foot. I love having my feet massaged, and having a muscular man doing it I accidentally let out a bit of a moan. Not sexual, it just felt good.

He began explaining to me that part of what he does at the gym is therapeutic massaging, and recommended that I sign up for a session sometime I of course said yes. He began massaging the ankle again and asked if the pain was still there, to which I replied with a somewhat obvious sad sounding, "no". He offered to continue massaging my calf free of charge since I agreed to signing up for a massage at the gym, I smiled and nodded giving him the go ahead.

His massage continued and he gradually made his way up to my knee where I had surgery a few years ago. It has always been a little tender and always felt weird when it was touched previously, but I'm certain he saw the scars that I'm shy about and recognized what the injury was. He must've been really good at his job because this felt really good, I haven't felt good in that area in years and I didn't even know that I missed positive sensations there. I let out another bit of a moan but this time I think it was obvious that it was more than just relaxing, then he smiled at me, stopped and apologized and insisted that he didn't mean for it to be unprofessional. I told him that he didn't need to apologize, and I told him that it felt amazing and that if he wanted to stop I would still use his services at the gym, but I must've been looking at him some kind of way.

Then I did something I did not expect I would ever do, I let him kiss me.

His lips were larger than I was used to, firmer and softer at the same time. He was a much better kisser than my husband, and he was the first man I had kissed that wasn't my husband in over 8 years. He did not hesitate, he knew he was not there for my calf, and I think he might have known that I was okay from the beginning. I thought it was a little bit manipulative, but his kiss was so good, and to be completely honest I was wanting this to happen as soon as I got in his car.

I felt his warm hands grab my ass, it felt so nice. I have never felt such large hands on my ass before. It made me feel small, it made me feel sexy. I lifted my shirt off over my head, this let him know the rest was up to him.

He began kissing my neck and collar bone when he had lifted my sports bra over my head. My D sized breasts fell bouncingly (something I know my husband loves to watch) then he grabbed them softly and they felt so small in his large strong hands, he began sucking on them and kissing them. The thought that no other man has touched my breasts in years made me feel so empowered. All of the anxiety that I imagined I'd feel in a situation like this was not there at all, instead it was just desire I needed to have him...I haven't been this turned on in years.

Jamal took his shirt off, and I knew he was muscular but I had never seen a man this ripped before... I could feel my juices turn. I pulled him to the couch where we made out for a minute or two. As we stood up and he began to pull my shorts to the ground leaving only my tan thong that my husband (Chris) loves to see me in so much. I don't know why I wore it, I rarely do and I don't have an explanation.

He began kissing his way up my thighs, and my nerves kicked in. I do enjoy oral sex but Chris is the only person that has ever given it to me, and I didn't let my previous boyfriends do it. I don't think I was going to stop him just so I could feel that kissing ability where it really counts, plus I had recently had a Brazilian done and was excited to show it off. I was honestly a bit disappointed but he passed by and continued to my belly button, then to my breasts, neck, and finally back to my lips. I knew it was my turn now.

I made my way down and could feel his cock pushing against my chest. I removed his shorts and there was a very very large bulge in his underwear. I felt my vagina move as if it knew it was going to receive this.

When I removed his underwear I saw a dick that must've been 10 inches long and 5 inches thick, I've seen black dicks in porn that I would occasionally watch but didn't know they were really this big.

This thing hang almost of the way down to his knee. I grabbed it with both hands and put my mouth at the tip (it tasted different than My husband's). I could barely get the tip of it in my mouth, it was a lot heavier than I had imagined a cock could be. To my pleasant surprise he was only semi erect this thing got even bigger. The thought of this man fucking me both turned me on, and scared me at the same time as I have never had something this size in me before. By the time I was done with it in my mouth it must've been as big as my forearm. I pushed him to the couch and straddled him so I could be in control, I didn't want Jamal to push it in too quickly, but I also didn't want him to hold back. This way I'd get exactly as much as I wanted.

My pussy has never been as wet as it was, Jamal's dick slid in with ease all the way to about the half way point, this was already more dick than I've ever had with any of my lovers. His girth was stretching my pussy like I had never felt before. Slowly I began going up and down with the goal to eventually get my clit to the base for some rubbing action. It felt so fucking amazing, I don't like penetration this much but his dick was reaching spots that had never been touched before, spots I didn't know I even had. I could feel him gyrating his hips underneath me, pushing in a bit more and more, inch by inch.

I could hear his moans getting heavier breathing and could tell he was getting close and this of course turns me on even more, Chris never makes any noise at all (I think most of his efforts are dedicated to simply not cumming). I go faster and faster but I'm still not able to go all the way down on his shaft when suddenly he warns me that he's going to cum when I beg him to cum inside of me because I'm not stopping. He immediately lets out a loud moan that I'm sure the neighbors here and I feel is hot cum shoot into me. Oh my gosh there was so much cum inside of me, I felt so dirty (in a good way), but

I kept riding him to my own orgasm when I felt his cum slide out of my pussy and down his shaft the extra lube it provides allows me to slide down the rest of the way where I can begin grinding.

I know he's finished but I've never had a cock this size in me before, and this is the part I was most looking forward to. I may never get an opportunity like this again, so I push my pussy against him hard and grind back and forward. I can feel the hot cum that ran down to his balls (which if I weren't this horny would probably gross me out) as I squeeze them with my ass cheeks (I think about how much Chris loves it when I do this to him).

I feel him keeping hard, and even a bit of his heart beat. As he grabs my ass and squeezes it I feel his middle finger making its way to my ass. I normally hate anal and would've stopped him but for what ever reason this felt so good, it's as if I was overtaken by ecstasy. I was in a moment where I hoped Chris wasn't going to walk in the door because I wasn't going to stop for anything, it didn't matter what it was. When I felt it go in I could tell it was only a matter of seconds before my second orgasm came. His finger must've been almost the size of Chris's dick, and it might have been even bigger.

I imagined that Chris could've snuck inside and could be back there fucking my ass while I'm riding this giant cock uncontrollably is what pushed me over the tipping point. I furiously pushed against his hard throbbing cock hard as he fingered my ass and sucked on my tits.

I let out a literal scream of pleasure that I know the neighbors heard, and I came harder and longer than I ever had before (it must've been over 30 seconds long).

We cleaned up and it was around 145 pm. I was certainly done with sex for a few days, and my very excited husband was on his way home soon and was expecting something kinky.

I apologized to Jamal and asked him to leave and told him that this was a one time thing and that it could never happen again.

Chris came home about 10 minutes after 2 o'clock expecting to walk in on some stranger fucking his wife. Instead he walked in to me laying naked on the couch, already satisfied, and exhausted.

He noticed the huge wet spot that was left of Jamal's cum and my juices on the couch, but I wasn't ready to tell him the story. So I made one up...

I told him I was a naughty girl and that it was from me masturbating all day with the most recent huge dildo and that it's his turn to fuck me now. He of course was still excited by this and since he had never seen me use it, he was excited by the idea of me fucking this thing and enjoying it over and over (what man wouldn't be).

He was harder than I have ever seen him, and I still couldn't even feel him inside of me after today's events, he could tell something much larger than himself was fucking my small pussy today. I told him how small his dick was compared to it and that he needed to fuck me harder in order to satisfy me now, this really turned him on. I watched him try and try to please me, it must've been 15 minutes but still I could hardly feel anything, but watching his efforts was a turn on to me. Then I told him not to cum in me, when it came time for him to finish I told him to bring it to me and I began sucking him off and I could taste Jamal on his cock and it was a huge turn on, so I grabbed the biggest dildo we owned and shoved it all the way in my pussy (it too felt a bit small after Jamal) while I fit his whole dick in my mouth (I'd never been able to do this before), my moans grew and as I came they vibrated his dick when he finally came in my mouth and I saved every drop, pulled him down and we shared a very dirty french kiss. He was not aware but he was not only tasting himself, but me, and Jamal as well.

It was my perfect ending to this scenario.

Later that night he asked me what had came over me and asked why I chose today to reward him, with such a great gift. I asked him if he really wanted to know, when he responded yes I told him to have a peek at the security video in the living room from today, I told him that it was a gift I chose to give him, and that I need some time without sex for a while and that he'd understand after he saw the video.

We haven't talked about the video yet, but he thanks me for it every now and then and I can count at least a dozen times I think he may have masturbated to it.

JACKVK
JACKVK
42 Followers
12