He Wheeled Into My Life

Story Info
A lady connects with a man who uses a wheelchair.
2.5k words
4.33
13.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a hopeless romantic at heart. Ever since I discovered the teen romance section at the local library, my hormones skyrocketed, and it wasn't long until I moved onto adult romance. For years, I've longed for a soul mate. I loved how fantasizing the love and adoration from a man made me feel sexy, but it was frustrating at the same time. I found myself being let down, time after time, by men who were losers. Expectations were a mile missed. Recently, the man I dated was a complete asshole who used my hard-earned money I made as a waitress for his various needs. After a month, I had enough of him and dumped his gold-digger desperate ass.

Besides satisfying my, ahem...cravings with dirty books, I loved checking bands out. Talia, my good friend, noticed I had been down in the dumps lately, and suggested checking out a band that was playing on Saturday night.

"Kasey, you'll love this band. They're hard and fast, just like how you like them," She excitedly said over the phone.

"Hmm...I was thinking of just having a lie-in tonight, you know? Maybe watch a movie. And get fat with junk food. Interested?"

"You're a turd! Come! You need to get your mind off that douchebag. Besides, I already got us the tickets."

I laughed; she always knew how to cheer me up.

"Alright Tals, you jerk. See you later."

"Lates!"

A couple of hours later, we headed over to Lucky Waters. The bar was packed, and loud. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled my nostrils. There was some nice eye candy too, but I wasn't interested in hooking up that night.

The band came on, and the music was rocking. Talia and I were near the side of the room, it was so crowded. It turned out that the star band was an up and coming one, but an opening band was playing at the moment. Getting into the groove, I started nodding my head, and then danced a bit. I stepped back, as some people were cutting across us, and my heel scraped against something.

I turned around, and I saw a man in a wheelchair.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, hoping he wouldn't be too mad.

"It's okay." He shouted, and gave a little smile.

Although the lights were really dim, I could make out a slight outline of his face. He had dark brown hair, and a light beard. His eyes reminded me of a puppy dog, big and trusting. I wished I could take a closer look. I also noticed that his arms were big and muscular. He wore a fitted white t-shirt, and jeans. Not too bad, I thought.

The music played on, and I saw that he was enjoying the music too. Talia screamed in my ear, urging me to tell him he was hot. I laughed and said no, but then I began to think it over. What could a little compliment hurt?

I leaned over to his ear, and told him, "Hey, you're fucking gorgeous!"

He looked kind of taken aback, and he gave me yet another one of his smiles. I was starting to find his smiles really attractive.

"Thanks!"

I knew I was hot. Leather pants, a white corset-like top, paired with a cute pair of short grey boots I bought last month. I had straightened my long brown hair, and I knew that my hair paired with my green eyes mesmerized men. Unfortunately that landed me in the wrong relationship sometimes, as I tended to go for a lot of different type of guys.

"Great band, eh?" He yelled.

"Yea! Pretty good," I screamed back.

The band of the night came on, and huge roars could be heard from the crowd. When I glanced behind me, Mr. Hottie was gone. Oh well, I thought. He must not have been interested in me. But I shook that feeling off, and forced myself to have a good time, with Talia and the music. And I did.

On the taxi ride back home, Talia and I ruminated over the bands that played that night. We also talked about some other things, and soon, I was back home, and in my bed.

Hmm I wonder what it'd be like, sex with a guy in a wheelchair? No Kasey, it probably is the same. I'm an idiot!

I couldn't help it. I imagined sitting on his lap, one of his hands playing with my hair. I pictured kissing him, and it turned me on so much I slipped off my thong, and began rubbing my clitoris. My other hand was squeezing my right breast, and my body was squirming with delight. A couple minutes later, I came, my vagina clenching in pleasurable spasms. I tiredly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, when I woke, I checked on all my social media. I had a habit of checking it every morning. To please the hopeless romantic in me, I also had a habit of going on Missed Connections. I had a flitting hope that maybe, just maybe, someone admired me, and noticed me out of the crowd of many. I found it exciting, that someone who could potentially be "the one" (even though I admit it's cheesy), spotted me as if I was treasure and wanted to bury it up, to get to know me.

I also liked reading what some other people wrote, and wondering if that was me, or someone I knew. A post caught my eye. It read: "Lovely Irish girl at Lucky's". My heart began to pound a little bit, and I clicked on the link.

I was the guy in the wheelchair having a great time enjoying the band at lucky waters last night (Oct. 18), and noticed you standing next to me...we chatted with each other sporadically, and because the music was so loud, I didn't really get the chance to introduce myself, or to really thank you for calling me "fucking gorgeous"...but I'd like to! You sure know how to make a guy feel good! ;)

I was bearded, wearing a shirt and jeans, and you were wearing glasses, and a white top, and tight leather (ish?) pants. Brown hair, I believe. It's a total shot in the dark, but here's hoping you see this...:)

There was also a posting of his picture. Oh my gosh, it's him!! It was a headshot of the guy, and it showed him playing a guitar. He looked smoking hot.

Without missing a beat, I messaged him.

Hey, I know this is weird, I'm guessing you wouldn't have expected a reply. But I am said girl, and I guess my accent was really strong for you to correctly guess I was Irish! My name's Kasey, and I was there with a friend. Hope to hear from you soon - K

I proceeded to check my email, and noticed that the Tea Lot was interested in interviewing me later in the week. Yes!!, I thought, and was in a happy mood for the rest of the morning and day.

A few days later, I saw a message from Missed Connections. I eagerly clicked on the email, and it was him!

Hi Kasey. My name is Denis. I'm really surprised that you saw this and actually wrote back. Sorry I had to leave because I had to meet up with some friends for a birthday. Maybe we can hang out this weekend? :)

In the message, he had left his cell number. I did a little dance and texted him. We exchanged a few messages, and decided to meet at a different bar for drinks, this time at one with a heated patio.

Saturday could not come faster enough. I decided to wear a red lacy top with black jeans. A little sexy outfit, but still casual. I was ready, and looking forward to meeting Denis.

He was already there on the patio, and as I approached him, his eyes looked over me appreciatively. I saw that he had hazel-brown eyes, and his lips...

"Hi. Nice to finally get to talk to you, instead of screaming," he says with a grin.

"I know! Can't believe I'm here, but I'm glad you took a chance on the site."

"Imagine my surprise," he chuckled.

We began to chat about some bands we've seen. It turned out we had similar taste in music. He invited me to check out a show that he was playing in a couple weeks. He played guitar and sang. Wow, a musician. Totally hot, I thought.

The date went well. I felt we had a great time together. I lived a couple blocks away, and so he decided to accompany me back to my place. It was so sweet of him, because I felt that he was into me, and didn't quite want to leave in my presence just yet.

At my front door, he and I gazed at each other. Right then, I felt compelled to kiss him, his mouth looked so delicious and luscious. Like a bee to a flower, my lips met his, and he reciprocated.

The kiss was sweet but deep. I pulled away, and saw him take a breath. Did I make him breathless?

He left after I promised him I'd be there for his appearance in a couple of weeks. I couldn't wait.

Finally, it was the day when he would be appearing at a local musical talent show. I put on a dress, my favourite black one I had. With combat boots, of course. I had a mad passion for boots.

His singing was incredibly sweet, just like the kiss we shared. He played two original songs, and some covers. A couple of times, he sought me out amongst the modest crowd, and looked right at me, as if we shared a secret. I wondered if he was thinking of me, and if so, what was it about?

After the show, he yet again accompanied me back to my home. There was some brief silence during our trip in the night; I could hear the wheels of his wheelchair rolling on the pavement, slightly squeaky.

I invited him up to my floor for coffee. I sat down at the round table across from him, and we talked about our day. He congratulated me on me getting the job at Tea Lot, and joked that he hoped that the tea I made there was better than my coffee. I stuck my tongue out at him in good manner.

"I bet you wouldn't know tea if it even spilled in your lap," I laughed.

"No, but it would look like I peed myself. Thanks. By the way, have you ever thought of going out with someone...someone like me?"

I raised my eyes at him then, and licked my suddenly dry lips.

"Sure. I've never dated someone who had a disability. I'm sorry; I don't mean it in a bad way. But I am attracted to you."

"It's just my legs. Got into a motorcycle accident," He said.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

There was silence, and he stared at me like he wanted to tell me something, but was conflicted. Finally, he shyly spoke in a husky voice.

"Well...I don't have a disability anywhere else. I'm still, you know, fully functioning."

My heart started racing.

"Do you mind if I sit in your lap?" I heard myself say. "If you don't mind me testing out your claim, that is."

"Go ahead."

I crossed over to him, and I slowly rested my ass on one of his legs. As I was sitting down, I made sure my posterior brushed against him. I twisted my body towards him, and he moved in to kiss me.

My imagined thoughts about us were becoming reality. Our kisses became more passionate, and urgent. He slipped his hand up my short dress and felt for my breasts. I heard a little groan from him, and instantly, my pussy became wet. I pulled my dress over my head, and kicked off my boots.

He unhooked my lacy black bra, and sucked on my pert nipples. I arched my back towards him, and panted. His hand reached down to make small circles on my wet crotch. I was still wearing my thong.

I suddenly got up and stood, and start rubbing my hot body over his. I turned around, wiggled my ass in front of him and bent over, to give him a little peep show. I came back onto his lap, and I felt his erection through his jeans. My thong was dripping at this point. He wheeled us both to my bedroom, all the while we were kissing each other.

He got out of the wheelchair, and lied on the bed. I stepped up onto the bed, and gave him my most sexist show of shimmying out of my underwear. His eyes turned round, and I could hear him deeply breathing.

"Fuck, come here," he growled.

He quickly took his shirt off, and I helped him take his jeans off. I started sucking his balls through his tight grey briefs. Then I pulled off his briefs, and became even more sexually excited. His cock was nice and hard, thick and a little more than six inches. I grabbed his manhood, and started licking along the shaft.

I moved on to suck his generous tip, and some precum came out. I glanced over him, and he had such a hot look on his face, filled with adoration and lust.

I then teased him, by sitting on him, and sliding my pussy lips against his hard cock.

"Oh god...", he softly cried out.

I slid my wet pussy around his cock, and I moaned with pleasure. I rode him, hard and fast, my boobs bouncing every time I went down. He shot his arm out and cupped one, while his other strong arm was supporting my hip.

It felt amazing, riding him. I alternated between straight down, with circular slow motions. My clit was also getting aroused by rubbing on his crotch. I leaned close towards him; he grabbed me around the waist, and started pumping hard into me. Moans escaped from my throat, and I felt like the honeybee finally getting its nectar.

"Ohh fuckkk...!" He slowed down, and then slowly pulled out. I felt his cum lubricating my pussy. Some of it dripped out, and I took two fingers to catch some. I tasted it, and it was a little bitter, but too much. I licked it like it was honey, while he was watching.

He spent the night over, and we had sex one more time later in the night. Before nodding off to sleep again, I thought, it paid to be that romantic, looking through the personal ads. I may just have found a soul-mate in Denis and was looking forward to discovering him more, his body and mind.