He-wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked him in the eyes and smiled. "No not pretty." I cupped his cheek in my hand and kissed him lightly. "I think you are beautiful. Ravishing. Sexy. And oh so yummy delicious."

He smiled widely and his wings spread a bit but folded back a bit. Guess I'll have to keep that in mind that would be happening whenever he was happy.

I stepped out of the shower first to grab a few towels for us to dry off with. I kissed the top of his head and smiled at him and tossed him some underwear and black jeans with a deep red shirt.

He put the cloths on and I picked out loose blue jeans and a black skull shirt. I looked over and growled softly seeing how the jeans hung low on his hips.

"God I hate that we have to go and see everyone. You're all mine and I don't want to share." I said looking away for fear of showing all my secrets.

Jagger took off his shirt saying it was too uncomfortable and we walked out to the living room. Alice and Sparrow ran up to us immediately and begged to see Jagger's wings.

He stepped back and spread them proudly beating them slowly so he hovered a few inches from the ground then settled back down. Alice and Sparrow gaped at him. He blushed pink down into his jeans, wrapping his wings around himself embarrassed. He picked up Alice and wrapped his wings around them both making her giggle and cuddle close petting his wings slowly.

"They're soft like flower petals." She said smiling, her eyes drifting closed.

Sparrow whined and reached up to him, wanting to be held also. Jagger happily picked him up. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on as I watched him do the same. Falling asleep in seconds just from being held.

I heard a clapping behind us and spun around to see Melyster behind us leaning up against the door way his tail swaying behind him and grinning.

"Wow you are learning fast. I also see its true, not one but 2 animals..... hmm how many elements have you been able to control so far?" Melyster asked.

"Umm just water I guess. Why?" he covered Alice and Sparrow more with his wings against the potential threat.

"Jagger this is Melyster, the Chucial. He's half cheetah." I said and watched jag relax, but not much.

We walked to the living room on the first floor. I could tell he truly loved my brother and sister by the way he laid Alice and Sparrow on the couch closest to us where he could continue to watch over them. We sat and Jagger folded his large wings behind his back looking a bit anxious.

----Jagger----

"So what do I need to learn?" I asked leaning against Alex holding his hand tightly.

"You need to learn to control your powers and things. Like how to put groups to sleep like you did with the children." He said

I looked over at Alice and Sparrow sound asleep and furred my brow. "I did that?

He nodded his head and opened his mouth about to answer with the back window shattered and 2 dark figures stood there and grinned a fanged grin at me one with white blond hair and one with a chocolate brown both down to their waist the blond pointed at me and growled.

"Chucial" he said.

12