Head Mistress

Story Info
Domineering Mistress gets lesson in humility.
1.8k words
4.15
52.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dragonia
Dragonia
109 Followers

Mrs Helen Kavanna walked slowly down the wooden corridor, her heels clapping as she walked. She smiled to herself as she looked through the glass windows into the classrooms full of children. She stopped and watched. Her deputy Anthony Stringer stood at the front of the class, he was about 15 years younger than Helen. He was quite a large fat man but the enthusiasm he put into his teaching made him entertaining. He stood there commanding attention from all of the children as he talked about something or other. His hands flying around as he made the children laugh one moment and the next pay so close attention that she was sure they would get eye strain. Helen looked towards the back of the class and saw one of the more troublesome members of the school sitting perfectly still listening. Jenny Jones was absorbed in his words – she wasn't really listening but the sound of the authority and power in his voice made her tremble. Helen watched Jenny mesmerised and smiled. Helen carried on down the corridor

Helen went into her office and closed the door behind her; the sign on her door read Mrs Helen Kavanna, Head Teacher, St Lukes School. She sat in her big leather chair and reclined – lighting a cigarette and taking a bottle of scotch from her lower draw she rested her feet on the desk. She poured large glass and laid back closing her eyes.

It was the last day of term at school and Helen felt as if now at twenty past three in the afternoon she could finally relax. She took a deep drink and let the hot liquid slip down her throat.

That was the last thing she remembered, she woke with a start, she opened her eyes but it was dark, she tried to move but something was holding her, she tried to scream but she couldn't her mouth was stuck together, her arms tied her feet tied – what the hell was going on. She stopped to listen; she could just make out the soft sounds of laughter all around her. She started to struggle and with that the laughter grew in volume. She struggled but eventually she stopped in a mixture of exhaustion and frustration. She then felt hand on her body, a hand gripped her breast through her blouse and squeezed it hard, she screamed inside her head but nothing could escape her lips. She felt many more hands forcefully removing her clothes – tearing and tugging at them. She went red as she remembered what she had put on under her suit today. As her blouse was ripped off and her skirt tugged down the laugher grew. Helen remembered vividly her trip last night to her local sex shop to buy something special for her last day at school, she had purchased a very sluttish corset and panty set, lace top stockings but the worst thing was the love eggs that she had firmly wedged into her pussy the little wire trailing from her damp panties to her waist where the controller was clipped. She went bright red at the though. She felt a hand rip the controller from her waistband and she felt the eggs buzzing in her pussy. Her embarrassment grew as she couldn't help but gyrate to the vibrations coursing through her pussy. The laugher grew even more as Helen ground her large hips in front of the substantial crowd. She felt the orgasm build up more and more in her but soon as she was close the eggs were pulled from her.

Helen felt a tug at her head as the hood was ripped off; the bright light dazzled her as she fought to see whom the perpetrators of this were. She looked up there were seven maybe eight people in the room. A face lowered over hers

"Helen," a soft voice said, "you have brought this on yourself, and now we are the ones who will make you see the error of your ways."

Helen looked startled as she realised who it was. He ripped the tape from her mouth causing her to scream out; "Dave, you!"

"Yes Helen the one you have pushed around all the time has finally got the backbone to stand up to you," he slapped her ass hard.

"Fuck Dave why?" she screamed.

"Cause now my dear wife its time for everyone in this room who you have 'fucked' in their lives to 'fuck' you!"

"What?" she said looking at whom else was in the room, but they all stood in the shadow.

Dave went down between her legs; Helen noticed that her legs were in stirrups and her feet tied to them, her hands tied behind her back. Dave roughly ripped her panties off and threw them to someone in the darkness. Helen could see the figure lift the panties to his nose and take a deep breath.

The figure moved out of the shadows, it was her deputy head, Anthony Stringer.

"Anthony, No," Helen said looking up at him.

He walked round to her face and looked down at her, "You fucking bitch – how many times have you looked down your nose at me, how many times have you made comments about my weight!"

"Anthony but," screamed Helen.

"But nothing you bitch," he forced her mouth open and stuffed her panties in before closing it and taping it shut.

He undid his trousers right in front of her and gripped his dick; it was quite small but hard none-the-less. He slapped her across the face with his cock as Helen winced.

Helen looked up to her husband for help but he just laughed smiled and merged back into the shadows

Anthony moved back around between her legs and started to rub Helens already wet pussy. "You are such a whore, I always knew it," Anthony said, Helen just shook her head.

With one fail swoop he thrust his little cock inside her and started to pump away, the surprise made Helen jump but he did nothing for her, he was far too small to stretch her. Helen held her breath and he fucked her with all of his energy and then pulled out to shoot a think spray of hot cream over her tits and belly. Cum sprayed over Helen's new corset and slowly ran over her large tits. She felt the heat from it and momentarily closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling.

Helen opened her eyes quickly as she felt a pain rock through her pussy; a black leather paddle was being slapped down on her pussy, she screamed out again the noise filtering only slightly through her gag, it hit again – she felt the burning through her body and the fire in her pussy grew an grew and she was hit again and again. Helen screamed out the sound muffled she felt tears streaming down her cheeks.

The pain stopped and Helen tried to compose herself. Stood above her was Henry Bent the head of the governors. Helen had always hated Henry, he had made her working life a complete mess and everything she had tried to pass he had always voted against. She often felt as if he was doing it just to piss her off. He stood there holding the paddle in his hand; he was wearing a very tight leather top and leather trousers, Helen had never noticed how well built he was for a man of sixty. His hair greying made him look older but he looked distinguished usually – but dressed like this he looked more like a fetish model, his black skin and black clothes made him look more menacing and more dominating. He looked into her eyes, Helen looked back up at him, feeling his stare burning through her.

"You" he said pacing back and forth, slapping the paddle on his hand as he walked. "You, you fucking whore!" he stammered as he landed the paddle on her thighs. "How many times have you opposed me, how many times," his voice grating, "you shall submit to me or you will be punished." "Do you understand?" he said staring into her eyes. Helen nodded. "Good girl," he said before walking towards the shadows, "your turn" he said.

Jenny stepped out from the shadows. Helen was shocked to see Jenny Jones her most misbehaved student standing before her. Jenny was still in her school uniform, white shirt, short blue checked skirt, long white socks and her hair was in bunches. She held the paddle that Henry had given her. "Get her on the bench," Jenny commanded as two men whom Helen didn't recognise came out from the shadows and lifted Helen from the chair and carried her what looked like a hollowed out vaulting horse. She was laid on the horse, her arms and legs strapped securely to each leg. The two men then returned to the shadows leaving Helen gagged and frightened on the horse. Jenny walked slowly around to the front of the horse and knelt down in front of her Head Mistress. "Mistress Kavanna, you never liked me did you? You were always picking on me, anything I did you punished me, detention, lines, caning!! Well bitch now it's your turn to take the punishment of being a terrible person."

With that Jenny landed the paddle hard on Helen's exposed ass. Helen felt the pain rocket through her body and then the redness and heat before Jenny landed another blow to her ever-reddening posterior. Jenny laughed as she saw the tears streaming from Helen. Blow after blow Helen rained down on her Head Mistress getting more and more aggressive. By the time she drew blood Jenny had to be forcefully removed so she didn't cause any permanent damage. Jenny's screams of bitch and whore rang in Helen's ears as she felt her ass on fire.

The night went on Helen was subjected to more and more spankings and sexual acts that left her dripping in semen and very sore. After about two hours Helen was untied and lifted into a seat. As she sat there her hair matted in cum, cum streaming from her red pussy and assholes, her tits red and cum seeping from her mouth her photo was taken over and over. Helen was in no position to do anything about it. She had neither the strength nor the willpower to even sit up straight never mind stand. Then everything went black.

The next morning she awoke. Helen jumped up, she was dressed in her ankle length nightdress, her hair was clean and her body felt sore but there was nothing visible. Dave was asleep next to her, she looked at him got up looked in the mirror. "What the hell is going on?" She said quietly, "oh my god, did I just dream all of that?" She walked into the bathroom to have a closer look at her body as she did she passed Dave's expression changed to a wry smile.

Dragonia
Dragonia
109 Followers