Head of the Class (Mff Coed Class)

Story Info
Community College Role-Play between relative strangers.
3.2k words
2.89
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Head of the Class (MFF BDSM Strap...)

It was a long day, and I went back for my jacket. Certainly didn't expect to find it on a student. "How did you get in here?" was my first question.

Then she turned around, not my student, nor the other one pulling up her pants, and standing up. College girls, community college, but we can't all be graduate professors at Harvard.

"Sit down." I have to shake my head, heading for my board, and start erasing [I will not wear underwear in class...] I didn't ask the obvious question, is that a strapon?

"Through the window."

"I didn't leave the window open," but there it is. Tilted out on the crank, or at least the lower portion, that does open.

"So, you're lesbians?" A lot of dry erase marker, covered in it. Must have taken quite a while to write, and obviously. I have to shake my head, she didn't follow the rules.

"Ha, no. We have to take turns, being the man."

I looked back, at my jacket folded by the collar, and draped over the back of my chair.

"Huh! We just got this. Teacher fantasy in common."

"Yeah," I got that. Just have to set down the eraser, and. Try to think of some way to adjust, without them seeing me adjust, but. I can smell it, all right?

Girls, college girls, turned on in my classroom, "And spanking." The other one, the one that wore underwear finally spoke.

"Well," fuck it. Well, tuck it, so at least it's not trying to stick straight out, from dangling down the leg of my shorts. "Did you bring this?"

The yard-stick, she'd left on my desk. They just looked up, smiling, and nodded. Turned to each other, still smiling. Honestly, this is such a common fantasy. You think I haven't read it before? They're not my students, I'm not going to card them, but they don't look like high school dropouts trying to get their GEDs. Actually, I should probably card them. "Let me see your IDs. Student IDs? I'm still trying to decide whether to call campus security, or the police." Lying through my teeth, having just decided to play out this fantasy, and risking my job for it. While they get them out. "You're already in trouble for breaking, and entering." They held them up. "You, take your friend's, and bring them up here, where I can read them." The brunette smiled, and obediently complied.

Okay, so it's not statutory rape. I'm still not supposed to be having sex with students, my students or not, in the classroom. Hell, I shouldn't have sex with my wife here, or in the office, and she's never going to believe this when I get home.

I tap the last line. "You know the rules," and picked up another marker. Uncapped it, and turned to the board. "Lets see here." [No cell phones.]

"So what do you want us to do about it?"

"Take off your clothes, and take out your phones, if you brought them." I don't want to get blackmailed, even if it isn't statutory rape. I can still lose my job, and they both know it.

"Yes, Mr. Sutton."

"Huh, huh!" The brunette, in the strapon, had a full bra. With my jacket off, she unbuttoned her blouse enough to take it off, the flesh colored dildo wagging in front of her like a tail.

Tearing my eyes away, I wiped my brow. [No talking, unless asked a question.] Then noticed my hand shaking, and tried to write as legibly as the first line.

"What are you going to do," Mischeivous grin on the redhead. Dyed, matching green bra, and the panties I'd spotted before she'd pulled her pants up. Over her tanned bottom.

"Who let you in here? Raise your hands, and wait to be called on." Still half naked, but skinnier. Not as busty as the butch brunette. "You, who unlocked the window?"

"Donnie."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah, he wishes! Ha."

I tapped he bottom line again. [I will not wear underwear in class.]

"Huh!" She rolled her eyes, and reached back

"You can help each other, take it off." They turned around, first the tall skinny one, then the shorter bustier one to let them hang out. I was really having trouble deciding. "Are you wearing anything under that thing?"

"Wouldn't you like to find out?" Both teasing me, for teasing them. Yeah, I'm enjoying this all right.

"Why this classroom?"

"Not this classroom. Your class. You, when she said we had the same teacher fantasy, she ment the same teacher.'

Me, "I'm flattered," I had to lie, "But."

"You're not going to ask why?" She looked down. The busty brunette, and raised her nose. Pointing with her eyes at the cell phones. "We're both big fans, of your videos?" She didn't add on the internet, she didn't have to.

"I will not be blackmailed."

"No, but. We don't want your money." Good, then I'd have to disappoint them. "We came here to see your cock."

"Oh, you're going to see it, all right. But first you have to follow the rules. I don't reward bad students, I reward good behavior."

"See, told you he was a dom."

"Yeah, and a porn-star." She shook her head, "She couldn't believe it was really you."

"Well, amateur. You want to look at our pictures?"

I tapped the board. "You know the rules." [No talking, unless asked a question.]

"5793." Of course, she likes breaking them.

"Your password?" I held up her phone.

"How do you think we got Donny to open a window for us?"

"Hahah." Now, I had them. Breaking and entering, maybe trespassing, though they had IDs for this school, but no pictures of me. Chat still open, with them offering a reward for his breach of my classroom. Nothing of me participating, but "You've done this before." Kids, if you go out at night to commit crimes, then don't document them.

"Yeah, all the time."

"Well," sucking on the strapon, on her knees, PoV, but not wearing my jacket. Those magnificent breast in the frame, though. Underlining her face, looking up, and smiling.

They're teasing me right back. "Let's see what you've learned from sucking that. Lets see if you can put it into practice, with a real pornstar cock." It's a hobby, my wife and I are amateurs online, as are our lovers.

They both raised their hands. "You." The skinny one, with the pretty eyes, and nice smile. "You can jack off, and watch."

"Hhuh!" She closed her eyes, and started stroking.

"I said watch. Your girlfriend, on her knees. Getting it out, and sucking it. You want it, huh? Is this what you came here to see?"

"Yes, Mr. Sutton."

"Sh." I patted her head. "I wasn't asking you. Don't talk with your mouth full. If I want to hear from you, I'll pull my cock out of your mouth."

Looking up at her, on a desk. Her leg up, and smiling. She nodded.

"Say it."

"Yes, Mr. Sutton."

"Sir."

"Yes sir. I like watching you get your dick sucked."

"You think you can do better?"

"Yeah, I bet I can." The competetive one. Not athletic, in fact I'd expect that more from the other girl, just looking at them.

"You can sit down. Come here."

"Yes sir."

"Did I say get down on your knees? Hold still."

"No sir. Yes sir."

"Sit on your hands." Grasping her by the warm soft globes of her chest, I turned around, so she could sit on my desk. "You know how nice your tits are. Don't you, slut?"

"Yes sir."

"I bet you can get all the dick you want. With these, instead of those cute little things."

"Yes sir." She grinned, meanly at her partner in crime, behind me.

"Jacking off in class, show me. Show me how much better you are than her."

"Huh! HuhH!" I knew it. She's the top, not like the strapon wasn't a dead giveaway, but. "Yeah, you could teach a class on sucking cock, you know that."

"Mhm!"

"Sit on your hands. You don't need your hands, do you?"

"Mh hm."

"Good. You paying attention? Taking notes? This is how you suck a cock. Go sit down. Now, you come here and show me if you learned anything."

"Yes sir."

"Huh, I guess you're a slow learner. Am I going to have to teach you a lesson?"

"Yeah."

"Bend over, and pull down your pants. And it's Sir."

"Yes, sir."

"You. Know. The. Rules."

"Nhm, yes, sir. Thank you. Sir."

"What did you do wrong?"

"I wore underwear to class, sir."

"Good. Good girl." Hot little ass. I don't play favorites. "That's a good girl, but she's wet."

"Huh! Thank you, sir."

"Now, take them off, and go sit down. You, you know how to use that thing?"

"Yeah."

"Sit on it."

"Yes sir!"

Get out my phone.

[Honey, I'm going to be late. Something came up.]

Switch to camera. "Hold still."

Snap, and send the pic. [Can you bring me a sandwich, or something?]

[Of course, dear. Be right there.]

"You can start fucking again."

"Yes, sir."

"Quietly. You need me to plug your big mouth to keep it shut?"

"Nhm, yes. Sir!"

"Huh, well. I guess you learn more sucking cock, than watching a better woman than you. Slow down. You have all night. Yeah, that's right. Nice and slow."

"Mhm!" She nodded, but I let her. Just need an excuse, and she keeps giving them to me. I have to think, but she's not a bad cocksucker. Far from it, but I've got 2 girls here, and I'm a middle-aged man. I want to please them both, but I'm not that guy. I don't assume that because I'm a man, with an above average phallus, that I can easily satisfy 2 young girls like this, and also my wife would kill me if I didn't invite her in on the action.

"Huh!" Too late. "Swallow it. Slut. You like cum, don't you?"

"Mhm!"

"Huh," damn. I should have saved it, but now there's nothing but the artificial cock to work with. Until I get it up again, and again. [Hurry.]

I'm going to need the backup anyway.

Part of the problem is, I don't know them. I barely know their names, and 18/19. I got some answers, in the typical sex talk fantasy language which isn't exactly lies, but I know this. Even with that 8" dong, I can't satisfy both of them. Single handedly, they're teenaged girls, multi-orgasmic, and I need time to recover.

"That your wife?" The better woman. Got that right too, she's got something to prove.

I tapped the board. [Do not speak unless asked a question.] "You like spanking too?"

"No sir." She smiled, though.

"Well, good. Then it'll actually be a punishment for you. Stop fucking, come up here, and bend over my desk. I will not tolerate Dis, o Bedience, in my Class. You hear me?"

"Nah, nyes. Sir. Fuck!"

"Watch your LANGuage!"

"Ah, yes! Sir."

"Fuck her."

"Yes sir."

"Fuck her. Harder!"

"Ngh, hmn! Hhuh!" She stopped, and shivered. "Hhuhuhuh!" Breathed raggedly, and stood. Shaking, bracking her hands on the desk, and her knees up against it. Climaxing, and sweating, which just set her beautiful breasts into motion. "Snh!" She got off, getting spanked into her with a strapon. So yeah, she lied. She loves spanking. Being spanked too, but I'm also learning here.

You can't do this -with complete strangers- without learning. You can't do that if you assume you already know it all. The initial arousal, the orgasm fading even clears my head a little, so I can pay better attention. I have experience, but not much with these two. Not yet, but I'm learning. Their fantasy, I can't play that, unless I know it better, in more detail.

I'm having a lot of finding out, though. "A better woman, than you. Go, sit down. Did you bring rubbers?"

"Huh, yes." Breathless, and hoarse. "Huh, Sir. Sorry, yes sir."

"You know how to put one on."

No question, hell they brought in a yardstick, because I don't use one in this class.

"Good, now watch what a man can do." Not a Real Man. That's a phallusy. I just have to remind myself of that fact, before this role goes to my head, again.

"Nmh!" Wet enough for 2, and loosened up by the pounding. "Hihn! Up!" She grunted, and spasmed shut again, took a ragged breath for another sigh.

"Turn over, so you can look at me, when I fuck you."

"Huh!" I pulled her over, by the legs to the corner. Don't have to worry about my knees hitting the back of my desk, but this is a rezerection. It usually takes longer for a second cumming, but that just means Less likely to get off before her. It's just her girlfriend, stroking it like a cock, and grinning. Watching me, the worst mistake would be to get overconfident, and her tit. Bouncing with the motion of her arm, while the other felt up to squeeze the nipple out on the other one.

Try to remember the stroke, before when she mounted her. "Huh! Uh, oh!"

"This how you like it?"

"Yes sir. oh yes."

"Say my name."

"Yes, mister Sutton. I love it, huh, fuck me mist, er. Sut'ton, fuck, mh!"

"Sh!"

She nodded, then her eyes drooped, and she shivered. Stopped, holding her breath, and just felt me drag out of her. Slowly, resisting the urge to just pound away to another orgasm. "SnhHhHhH! UH! Fgh, Ngm! Yeah, Uh, fuch, nyeah uh, fuck, mrh, ny, mh, mnmnmnmnmH! Huh? Uh!" She relaxed. Falling limp outside, but I pressed the rubbery tip in to feel the spasms of her cervix.

"Sh."

"HhHhHuh!"

"Shhhh." She bit her lip, and nodded, trembling, but I managed to hold it. She likes being hushed, and I briefly consider how I might get the keys to the library, after they lock up.

"Uh!" Popped it out, with a wet sucking sound, and just let her pull her legs up. Turn over, shaking breathlessly, and tremble on her side.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Don't play dumb, you know what to do."

She nodded, and bent to slip the rubber off. Biting her lip first, then licking it, and sticking her tongue out to run it up the underside. From my scrotum to the cleft in the tip, then grinning to point her tongue, and tickle it.

"Suck it."

"Owmlm."

"Huh, yeah. Don't hold back, suck me off. Suck it right out of my nuts, you earned it. Hhuh! Uh!" Pat her head, nodding slower, and rolling her tongue to hold it. Feel the splashes off the roof of her mouth, then gulp between them.

"Snh! Ngl." Rubbing with her tongue at the same time, than holding it, after the orgasmic spurts ended. Her hot shallow breaths on my pubes, until finally it softened, and she let it slip out. "Smp!"

"Uh, that was great, but your wife texted back. She said [I'm going to stop on the way. Subway all right?]" The skinny one winked, and grinned.

"Nah, that would take too long. Text back Arby's."

"Mh, mn." She nodded, tapping briefly with her thumbs. Still naked, on my desk. Her leg crossed over the other, but her knee up to rest her forearm, and the bright flush fading from her chest, and neck. Still blushing, but cooling down.

"We should go."

"Oh, no. You learned the rules in my classroom, but I still have a responsibility to my wife, and you're not so easily satisfied, are you?"

She likes being manipulated, in this way. At least, challenging her, and rewarding her with strokes to her ego. To prove she's my favorite, when I'm not playing favorites, and she knows it.

The game is still on, that was just round one.

"You smoke?"

"Yeah," so they weren't stalking me. Very thoroughly. "Good, why don't we get dressed, and go out. Until your wife arrives."

"So, what's these rules you're talking about?"

"Well, for one, it's not cheating as long as we share."

Having just pants walked back and forth between the desks a couple times, I finished first, and started wiping the evidence off the white board. "I can always make you." She knows which one I'm talking to "Write them over, and over again."

One of them had to take something off, and probably wash up in the lavatory on the way. To our house, we can let them pick who wants to ride with whom, but I worked up an appetite.

It's been a long day, and it's going to be a long weekend, too. Better start thinking about where we can take it from here.

"Snh!" She left the harness on the desk, and stopped smelling the collar to hug my jacket around her.

"You want to wear that?"

"Yeah," she felt the pocket. "This your pipe?"

"Yeah." Put her bra back on under it. She knows the rules, she just likes to break them. The skinnier one likes to be punished.

"Huh! Well, better head out, then. Grab your things, so we don't have to come back. Tonight..."

That's shorthand for "I can go on..." I use them as chapter breaks, among other things.

This is one of those common as dirt fantasies, I just get annoyed at how badly written it usually is. So, I decided to mostly write it by Dialog. Instead of Description, one of my pet peeves is the girl waking up in the morning, and noticing her 38DDs. As if she doesn't wake up to the same breasts every day. You'd think she'd peek down the front of her panties, just to make sure she's still a natural blond, or at least see how much her roots grew out overnight.

Symbolically, that's why he didn't even guess at their cup sizes, much less list anything in inches, literally holding up the yardstick they'd brought for the scene. They have an 8"er, between them. Either one can strap it on to "Play the man." You don't have to break into a college campus to satisfy that fantasy. As an adult you just have to show some ID to buy one. He has Experience, not just as a teacher, but also an amateur porn-star roleplaying with his wife on camera.

So, you can imagine they look like whatever you want within the rough parameters. However, it's as much about what's not said as what is, and what they actually mean. Also, he plays a borderline Toxic Masculine Role. For the scene, picking up on subtle cues. Mostly to contrast with the Fantasy of toxic men, who never get a chance to do something like this, because they lack the Empathy to pick up on sluty coed's desires, besides the D.

Finally, this is a fantasy, so almost never happens. Not nearly as often as it's fantasized about. Also roughly based on several scenes I've done with all kinds of people, over the years. Playing out a longstanding relationship with strangers, as a sex worker. Of course, teacher/student is also a popular one to act out. In case you're wondering.