Health and Safety at Work

Story Info
How to liven up the annual H&S lecture.
1.5k words
4.42
10.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was my annual health and safety at work briefing. This consisted of a series of in-house films, lasting approximately ninety minutes. The briefings were mandatory but so fucking dull. In the ten years I had been with the company they hadn't changed or been updated and they were old when I first started. The only redeeming grace was that one of the films included staff from the site, which having been filmed some considerable time in the past now meant that staff in the film were either in in senior positions or had changed massively in appearance over the years.

The company ran these sessions every few weeks so it was completely pot luck if the room had ten or a hundred people in to watch the films. As it happened today was a quiet day with a little over a dozen or so staff getting re-educated.

Our department had a small presentation theatre which screen the films, almost like a mini-cinema theatre. Ten rows of seats, with six seats each side of the aisle. The first three rows were on a flat level then each subsequent row was slightly higher so the view was unimpeded.

The only thing that was a little different from other theatres was the fact the seats all had airplane style fold down tables so you could potentially make notes during a lecture or briefing if needed. I didn't image they would be needed today, I felt I could almost recite half of the dialogue word for word in these films. It was both obvious and very repetitive.

Looking back I guess it means the films had done their job because I certainly remembered them, despite the mind numbing boredom they induced.

I selected a seat towards the back and right on one side, the plan was to lean against the wall so if I did doze off I wouldn't make it too obvious. Not falling asleep in a dark warm room in the afternoon after lunch was a challenge just in itself.

Just before the lights went off I saw Cass come into the theatre, I had known her for some time. I had thought about asking her out on a date before I found out she was dating someone in the procurement department. Cass was one of those people who just made you smile, she was always bubbly and had a sharp wit that made you laugh before you realised you were the butt of the joke, but she was never spiteful or nasty with her barbs, unless you had really pissed her off and even then there was always the vague possibility you were taking it the wrong way.

Cass spotted me as she walked up the steps and decided to join me rather than sit on her own. Her short skirt moving half way up her thigh as she bounded up the steps in the theatre. The lights dimmed and the screen flashed to life just as Cass sat down and her hello was almost lost in the blare of the opening credits fanfare as the health and safety video started it's forty four minute show.

Cass and I exchanged a few flirty comments, leaning in so the other could hear over the opening credits and fanfare. Cass had always been very touchy feely and today was no different with her hand immediately touching my arm and then leg as she settled down and got comfortable.

I couldn't help but notice that Cass hadn't readjusted her skirt when she sat down, it was a short skirt anyway and with her movement up the stairs it had ridden up a little higher on her thighs to a point where it was dangerously indecent. Trying not to make it too obvious I admired her long shapely legs all the way up until they disappeared under the scrap of material she called a skirt, I was convinced the edge of her skirt allowed just a hint of white panties to be seen in the dim light of the theatre.

I managed to drag my eyes away for long enough to register where the film had progressed to before slowly drifting back to Cass's legs and that tantalisingly seductive patch of white cotton.

As my eyes once again located the tell-tale light patch, Cass wriggled in her seat and crossed her legs tightly, the skirt riding if possible even higher but the white patch disappearing as her toned thighs blocked it from view. I guess I must have sighed in disappointment as Cass placed her hand on my thigh with a conciliatory pat before she wriggled again and uncrossed her legs once more.

There was no doubt whatsoever now, the bottom of Cass's skirt was exposing about an inch of white, a small triangle of fabric stretched tightly over hidden treasures. Cass was either amazingly unaware or playing a very interesting game. Still her hand rested on my thigh. Trying my luck I place my own hand on Cass's thigh a few inches from the edge on her skirt.

My heart is beating fast at this point, my hand has already crossed the line of a professional relationship but the reaction to it was yet to happen. The reaction didn't happen. There was no shout, slap or protest to remove my offending hand. Both our hands remained still for what seemed like minutes but in actuality it was only a few seconds before I risked caressing my hand gently down and back up Cass's thigh. Carefully not progressing any higher than it started but nudging fractionally sideways onto her inner thigh.

Cass's response was a slightly increased pressure on my own thigh then slowly, very slowly the she moved her leg allowing my hand to caress further onto her inner thigh. Feeling braver that a negative reaction wasn't about to happen my hand slides over Cass's inner thighs, slowly down then up, the palm of my hand rubbing against Cass's pantie covered pussy briefly before moving down her thigh. I repeated this motion a couple of times before moving up enough for my fingers to brush against her panties, resting now with my fingertips softly teasing up and down the delicate groove in the front of Cass's underwear.

Cass's hand moved and covered my cock. Swollen and straining, my hard on held fast by my boxer shorts and trousers and now by a firm grip as Cass's fingers curled and moulded around my cock, ever so slowly stroking along my length as my fingertips continue to deepen the groove pushing the thin layer of material between her pussy lips.

Wanting more contact I hook a finger into the side of Cass's panties and pull them firmly to the side. Risking a look down I can just make out her exposed pussy before my finger slides between her lips, silently disappearing into her warm, moist depths. Cass instinctively pushes against my invading finger, making small and discreet movements of her hips to make the most of the digit inside her pussy. A second finger is pushed inside eliciting an almost imperceptible moan before the pair of fingers slowly begin to finger fuck Cass's pussy.

Cass proceeded to unzip my trousers and slip her small hand inside, past the waistband of my boxers and began quickly rubbing my cock. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft, wanking my cock in time with the motion of the fingers inside her own cunt.

It was now some kind of intimate race of who would cum first, Cass still gyrating softly against my fingers and the heel of my hand rubbing firmly against her clit trying to drive her to an orgasm, while her own hand firmly stroking my shaft inside my clothes.

I realised this was going to be messy and briefly thought about getting my cock out so my cum wouldn't be coating the inside of my clothes but I figured the additional people in the auditorium might get a bit of a shock so resigned myself to the imminent clean up.

Cass suddenly stopped wanking me and I felt her pussy tighten, she was cumming first. I could hear a stifled gasp and I moved from pushing my fingers into her pussy to quickly rubbing her clit as she started to cum. Cass's other hand covered mine as I rubbed her clit, pushing me harder against her as the orgasm hit. Her orgasm lasted for about twenty seconds before she pulled my hand away from her clit and she quickly resumed wanking my cock. Cass's speed increased and brought me to the edge within a few moments, I quietly whispered I was about to cum and Cass looked at me smiling and continued to pump me hard.

Moments later my cock twitched and spat, cum coating the inside of my boxers and Cass's hand. Cass continued to stroke my cock until the cum stopped flowing and it began to soften in her hand. Only then did she stop and remove her hand from my trousers, allowing me to zip myself up while she readjusted her panties and skirt.

We watched the final five minutes of the fire and safety video in silence with two lightly dumb looking grins on our faces.

"Same time again next year then" I said as an ice breaker when the film finished and the auditorium lights came on.

"Actually -- I've got a manual handling video in here tomorrow." Cass said with a wink before she left.