Health Club Hookups

Story Info
How much debauchery can one business foster?
8.4k words
4.29
52.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers

Bernadette was the model of simultaneous success and happiness. She hadn't heard the old adage, "Find something you love to do and figure out a way to get paid to do it," by the time she was in college, but she figured it out for herself. While she was working and working out at the school gym, she thought that she could be happy with a similar situation once she graduated. She realized, however, that if she was her own boss and she could run things the way she wanted them run, she would be even happier. She applied to business school and, even before she was accepted, began working on a business plan. She studied trends and historical data for the fitness industry and, by the time she had her MBA, had developed a very promising business model. She had no trouble securing a loan to start up her own health club and had managed to make it extremely successful.

Bernadette was also a very horny young lady. One reason that she knew she'd be happy running a health club was because she was athletic and loved to work out. The other was the opportunity to see other bodies, male and female, in various stages of undress, sweating with muscles rippling. The club had been set up so that she (or another employee) could monitor both locker rooms from a single space where she could hand out towels or loan out locks for the lockers. This was her favorite spot to work during the busy times so she could see as much flesh as possible.

It occurred to her not long after she opened that there was still plenty of flesh that she was missing. She did walk-throughs of the women's locker room on occasion, but she knew that she couldn't realistically do that in the men's. She finally decided to, under the guise of improved security, install hidden cameras. She knew just the man for the job.

She'd met Derek during their freshman year of college and they'd gravitated to each other despite their apparent differences. She was a tomboy jock who spent her free time at the gym, playing basketball, soccer, or volleyball or rollerblading. He was an engineering student who spent his free time on the internet or with his nose buried in a book. He wasn't the least bit athletic and she knew little of computers and electronics. They were both shy, however, and both were nearly invisible to the opposite sex. Despite a stunningly athletic physique, the jocks that Bernadette hung out with and played with during the day tended to ditch her when night fell and they pursued drunken cheerleaders. Derek was just invisible because he was a somewhat socially inept geek.

One night, after a party in their dorm, after everyone else seemed to disappear to other parties, Bernadette and Derek hooked up. Like the proverbial nerd, Derek had spent most of his teenage life thinking about sex, so he ended up actually being very good at it. Bern was also pleased discover that he was quite well hung. They never actually dated, having little else in common, but became fast friends and long-time fuck buddies.

Knowing Derek as well as she did, Bern was certain of a number of things. First, he could design, install and monitor a state-of-the-art security system for a lot less than it would cost her to hire a professional company. Second, Derek was not very happy at his current job and would certainly jump at the chance for a change. And, finally, when Bern explained that part of his job would be to review video recordings from the locker rooms, he would probably offer to do it for free. Once he'd agreed to do it, she had Derek incorporate a company and had a contract drawn up for his services. Now he was his own boss, too, doing something that made him truly happy. He would soon learn of additional benefits.

Every day, Derek would run through the video recordings from the previous day, looking for anything suspicious, which he never found, and anything erotic, which he found a lot of. He would dub the hot scenes from the women's locker room onto a tape for himself and the scenes from both the men's and women's onto a tape for Bernadette. He usually stroked off at least once during the day, then visited Bern at the end of the day in her office to review the best stuff he'd found. Once they'd viewed it together, they got each other off in one way or another before they both went on home. It was a happy life for both of them.

Vanessa and Selena were a couple of Bern's first regular customers. They were in their early twenties, close enough in age and looks to almost pass for twins. Bern was attracted to both of them right away. Their skin was the color of dark chocolate and their bright smiles could light up the room. They both wore their hair in tight braids and had full, round breasts and asses. Their most obvious difference could only be spotted in the locker room – Vanessa had a narrow patch of dark hair around her pussy while Selena was completely shaved.

As they all got to know each other, the sisters became comfortable with talking to Bern while they changed or moved to or from the showers. Bern always found an excuse to be in the locker room when they were done working out, but had to be careful because she was tempted to just stare at their scrumptious bodies. Once they were dressed and had left, Bern could usually be found somewhere private with her hand inside her panties. Once they'd grown closer, both sisters came to Bern separately to ask her for help with something. Vanessa was first. She complained to Bern that it had been a long time since she'd gotten laid. She didn't have a boyfriend or a fuck-buddy, but wondered if Bern knew someone who was a good lover but also very discreet. Bern knew exactly who to nominate.

She quizzed Vanessa on whether she was looking for a pretty boy-toy or a talented lover regardless of looks or social graces. Vanessa indicated that what was important to her was that it was someone who could satisfy her and keep his mouth shut. Bern cleared it with Derek then arranged for Vanessa to stop by his place one night. The next day, Derek gave her the full rundown.

He'd opened the door to find Vanessa, who turned out to be more than he could have asked for. She was wearing a short skirt that hugged her round ass and a halter top that displayed her ample cleavage. Derek wasn't actually a bad looking guy and had taken advantage of the facilities of his new employer to improve his physique, so Vanessa was not disappointed. They headed directly to Derek's bedroom and were immediately in each other's arms. Derek's cock was rock hard and pressed against Vanessa's abdomen until she reached down to verify that it was as big as it felt. Once she felt it, she had to see it to believe it. She dropped to her knees and opened his pants while he looked down at the smooth, brown curves of her breasts barely concealed in her top. Sliding his pants and boxers down, his long tool popped out, leaving Vanessa speechless. Since nothing was coming out of her mouth, she went ahead and slipped something into it. Taking his rod in her hand, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his ivory shaft.

Derek couldn't really run his fingers through her hair due to the braids, so he just rested his hands on top of her head as it bobbed up and down on his tool. Her warm, wet mouth felt incredible as it slid up and down, making his cock grow to its full size. Vanessa did as best she could to inhale as much of him as she could, while pumping the base of his shaft with one of her hands. With her other hand, she gently massaged his balls as she sucked him off. She was thrilled with his size, despite it being a bit bigger than she was used to sucking, and was excited that it would soon be filling her dripping pussy. Derek had learned a lot about control and staying power with Bernadette, but he also realized that this wasn't a time to exercise either; he could cum any time he wanted to.

As she felt Derek beginning to hump her face, Vanessa deduced that he was approaching an orgasm. She began to work his cock harder, with both her mouth and her hand. Her other hand had dropped away from his balls and was now under her skirt rubbing her pussy through her wet panties. That hand came back up, however, when Derek's cock swelled with his impending climax and Vanessa grabbed an ass cheek in each hand to pull him into her mouth as deeply as she could take him. He was moaning as the orgasm continued to build and he pushed his cock over and over into Vanessa's mouth. Finally, with a louder moan, he began to pump his load down her throat. Vanessa moaned in response and swallowed every drop.

When she finally released his tool from her mouth, it hadn't lost much in terms of size or rigidity; to Vanessa, this was an encouraging sign. Derek helped her back to her feet and immediately started pulling her top over her head. She was braless beneath it, her full breasts supported solely by their own firmness. Her areolas were large and dark and her nipples were thick and hard. Tossing her shirt aside, he ran his hands over her breasts, feeling the soft, smooth flesh and toying with her nipples. He lowered his head and ran his tongue around her areolas and over her nipples before alternately taking each one between his lips to suck on them. Vanessa moaned and ran her fingers through his hair.

While he was licking and sucking her nipples, Derek's hands rested briefly on her waist before moving around to the back of her skirt. He unfastened and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to her ankles, then ran his hands over her bare ass cheeks, which were split by the thin fabric of her thong panties. While he was squeezing her taut, muscular ass, Derek started kissing his way down from her breasts over her stomach as he lowered himself to his knees. When he reached the waistband of her panties, he paused and backed up slightly to admire what was before him. Seeing the damp spot on the front of her panties, Derek knew it was time to dive in and eat some pussy.

He took the sides of her panties and slid them down, revealing the narrow strip of black hair followed by the engorged lips of her pussy. After helping her step out of her panties, he had her sit on the edge of his bed and lay back. Positioning himself on his knees between her spread legs, he kissed his way up her inner thighs to her pussy, then stuck out his talented tongue and started to lick her. Vanessa immediately let out a loud moan and grabbed handfuls of his hair. He couldn't restrain himself, and didn't see any reason why he should, so Derek dove in and started voraciously eating her pussy. With her noises and writhing as encouragement, he slurped at her clit while burying two fingers into her slick pussy.

Vanessa was out of her mind with the pleasure she was feeling. It had been a long time since anyone else had brought her to orgasm and she could tell that this one was going to be a doozy. She held onto Derek's head while her ass bounced up and down on the edge of his bed. Her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was dripping and every nerve ending in her body seemed to be firing at the same time. Derek could tell that she was on the verge of cumming just by how much lubrication she was producing and how engorged her pussy continued to get. He kept licking and sucking her clit while fingering her pussy, pushing her higher and higher until she finally let out a loud cry and began to shudder through her orgasm. Derek kept up what he was doing during her long, intense climax, only stopping when she begged him to, saying she couldn't take any more.

He got up off his knees and stood before her at the end of the bed. His tool was fully erect once again and, while she gazed longingly upon it, he took it in his hand and stroked it for her. Vanessa sat up and replaced his hand with her own before telling him that she wanted to ride him. He moved onto the bed and laid on his back in the middle, his cock standing straight up. Vanessa worked his pants and boxers the rest of the way off as he took off his shirt, then moved up to straddle him. He gazed upon her ebony body, her full breasts, her beautiful face and, finally, down to her pussy, where she was guiding his rigid tool. With his head positioned, she lowered herself onto him, engulfing his cock within her hot and juicy depths.

She sat there for a few seconds, just feeling his girth filling her completely, then leaned forward, resting one hand on each side of his head. While she started riding up and down on his tool, he grabbed two handfuls of her ass and raised his head to lick and suck her nipples. She started slowly, just enjoying the friction of his thick cock against her inner walls, but gradually increased her pace until, after a few minutes, she was slamming herself down hard on him, her ass smacking against his upper thighs. Derek was perfectly content to just let her ride him while he focused on her fantastic ass and her succulent breasts. After a while of her riding him hard, though, he started pushing himself up into her while pulling her down with his hands on her ass.

With her breasts bouncing hard above Derek's face, Vanessa continued to ride in pursuit of another intensely pleasurable orgasm. She could feel it welling up from the moment his shaft had slipped into her and it just continued to slowly build until she thought she would explode. Finally, with a scream of pleasure that caused a lot of speculation among Derek's neighbors, Vanessa came, her juices flooding his cock while the tremors through her pussy brought him closer to his own orgasm. As she caught her breath, she slowly started to ride him again, only to be asked if she would be into having him fuck her tits. She smiled that warm, bright smile and told him she'd be willing to do anything for him after that orgasm.

She rolled off of him, his cock popping free to remain standing straight up, shiny with her juices. She lay on her back as he got up onto his knees and straddled her ribs. He laid his ivory shaft between her ebony mounds and she squeezed them together around it. Slowly, he started sliding his cock in and out between her impressive tits, moaning at the feel of her soft, warm flesh. Vanessa toyed with her nipples while holding her tits in place, feeling herself getting worked up all over again. Derek wanted to prolong tit-fucking her as long as he could, because it felt so damn good, but it wasn't very long before he could feel his second orgasm coming on.

They both had their attention focused on the head of Derek's cock as it popped out from Vanessa's cleavage. He was gradually picking up his pace, knowing that he was quickly approaching the verge of cumming. He tried to keep a slow pace, to draw out the immense pleasure that was slowly building, but he couldn't help himself the closer he got. The faster he fucked her tits, the more anxious Vanessa got to see and feel his warm cream squirting onto her chest. She wasn't disappointed when a minute or so later Derek grunted and she could feel his cock jerking between her tits. Stream after stream of milky rope shot across her sternum, her neck and her chin, getting her completely fired up.

"Touch my pussy," she instructed him, "hurry!" He reached behind himself as his cock continued to dribble on her chest and ran his fingers over her clit. Her pussy was completely drenched and it took only a few seconds of stimulating her to have her cumming again. She had released her tits, freeing his softening cock, and was scooping up his cum on her fingers and feeding it into her mouth when she let out a passionate cry. She came all over his fingers.

Bernadette had both of her hands inside her panties by the time Derek was done with his story, and had already cum several times. She told him that she expected to have a similarly erotic tale to share because Vanessa had recommended that her sister come to see Bernadette for similar help in getting her needs satisfied. Selena confessed that she wasn't looking for a big, hard cock, though; she was looking for a woman, preferably an athletic one. Bernadette had smiled and asked if there was any particular athletic female that interested her and Selena confessed that she was horny for Bernadette. They'd made plans to get together at Bern's place that night after closing.

Selena showed up wearing only a very brief spandex dress that barely held in her luscious breasts and practically left the bottom of her ass exposed. She didn't expect to be wearing it for very long. Bernadette had fretted probably more than she needed to over what to wear, given that she, too, didn't expect to be wearing anything for very long. She'd finally decided on the short robe that went along with a nice panty and bra set, but leaving off the panties and bra. She also took one other step as a surprise to Selena.

Selena was barely in the door before Bern was pulling down the top of her dress to expose her luscious, chocolaty mounds. She'd admired them for so long that she couldn't help herself and soon went from fondling them to lowering her head to lick and suck Selena's hard nipples. Selena enjoyed Bern's tongue and lips, feeling her pussy continuing to get wetter and wetter, but soon pulled Bern's face up to her own so that they could make out and she could fondle Bern's respectably sized tits as well. She opened the tie of Bern's robe and slipped her hands inside to feel the soft flesh and hard nipples hidden inside. She kissed her way down Bern's neck so that she, too, could lick and suck Bern's nipples. Sliding her hand down between Bern's legs, she discovered Bern's other surprise.

Selena stopped sucking Bern's nipple and looked down as she felt the smooth skin surrounding Bern's pussy. She looked up at Bern smiling down at her and asked if she always kept it smooth. Bern shook her head and said that she'd done it special because she imagined that their two smooth pussies rubbing together would feel outstanding. Selena suggested that they go find out.

They headed into Bern's bedroom, which had been lit with candles, and, at the foot of the bed, Bern dropped her robe to the floor and pulled the hem of Selena's spandex dress up to her waist. She dropped to her knees and ran her tongue up Selena's smooth slit, tasting the copious juices that had collected there while squeezing Selena's muscular ass in both hands. Selena moaned and grabbed Bern's head, pulling her face against her pussy. She was extremely pent up and was fine with having her first orgasm standing at the end of the bed. She bent her knees slightly so that she could spread her legs wider and started subtly humping against Bern's face.

Bern sensed that Selena's first orgasm was going to be a quick and intense one, so she released one of Selena's cheeks and pushed two fingers from that hand up into Selena's pussy. Selena moaned loudly again and humped harder against Bern's face and fingers. Her orgasm was coming on strong and it was a long time coming. She was happy that her instincts about Bern had paid off because Bern was hot and had a talented tongue. Selena was practically overflowing with juices which were lubricating Bern's fingers as Bern licked and sucked her clit. Selena had a huge smile on her face as she coached and commended Bern's pussy eating while humping her pussy against Bern's face. Finally, with a wail of pleasure, Selena started to cum, her legs shaking and her knees practically buckling.

She finally had to step back, away from Bern's insistent tongue and probing fingers, before her brain completely melted. She had Bern get up and crawl onto the bed, telling her that it was her turn to get her smooth pussy licked. Selena watched as Bern crawled up to the head of the bed, her smooth lips glistening with juices below her puckered asshole. She rolled onto her back, her head resting on the pillows, and spread her thighs wide, inviting Selena to dive in. Selena stripped off her dress and crawled up the bed, her big tits swaying enticingly, then settled on her stomach between Bern's legs. She ran her fingers over the smooth flesh surrounding Bern's pussy, raising her head to tell Bern that she'd done an admirable job before jutting out her fat, pink tongue and running it up Bern's slit. Bern moaned softly as Selena licked up her pungent juices, letting out a louder moan as Selena's tongue ran over her clit.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers