Hearing is believing

Story Info
Listen to the young couple in the next room.
907 words
4.19
57.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have recently returned from my annual summer holiday, This year I had 2 weeks in Tenerife, it was lovely and hot. I love hot holidays as it is the perfect excuse to show off my curvy body and going topless so the guys can see my big 34E boobs is such a turn on. Its such a compliment to watch lovely, tanned guys getting excited, ogling me.

We had been there a couple of days, just getting settled into the routine of holiday life, I was in the bathroom getting ready for our evening meal. I had just emerged from the shower and was drying myself, when I heard the young couple in the room next door. We had met them earlier that day, this was their first holiday abroad alone, they were both 18 and very attractive. Steve was 5ft 10", with short dark hair, blue eyes and a lovely toned body. He was so innocent looking, I have to be quite honest and say I really fancied him. Erin, his girlfriend was 5ft4" with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was petite and curvy with pert roughly 32C breasts, and, to be honest, I quite liked her too.

Anyway I heard splashing and realised they were both in the bathroom next door. Curiosity got the better of me and I placed my ear to the adjoining wall. I couldnt believe how thin the wall was, I could hear absoloutly every sound from their bathroom. I decided to be nosy and listen to what they were talking about, she was asking him to take her out later that night. He was having none of it, "pleeeeeeeaaaase" she begged, "We can go out tommorrow night" he retorted. "but I really want to go out tonight" she pleaded, " no" was still his answer. "steve..." she said, "if you take me out tonight, i'll go down on you when we get in" she bartered. "suck it now and i'll think about it" he countered, "i'll do it when we get back" she said again. "oww !" she exclaimed "let go of my hair, i'll do it!".

There was splashing as she moved in the bath, then he moaned, I could hear her sucking on his dick. I was getting so turned on bu what I was hearing, I let my towel drop to the floor so I was standing there naked. My hand snaked down over my stomach to caress my thighs. "oh yeah baby thats soo good" he moaned "oh Erin u suck so good". I was rubbing my wet clit by now, I was feeling so horny. " touch yourself Erin" he said, " I want to see you masturbate as u suck me" he said. He carried on groaning for a couple of minuites then Erin took his dick out of her mouth to say" im gonna cum !". She moaned loudly as she made herself climax, something I was trying hard not to do, not yet anyway. "bend over infront of the mirror" he ordered. there was a splashing of water as she climbed from the bath. " stand up really straight, just rest your hands on the sink". he commanded.They both groaned as he pushed his cock in, there was a slapping noise as his pelvis hit her ass on the inward thrust."did u like wanking infront of me?", "yes" she gasped. "i bet you do it when youre on your own, dont you?", "sometimes" she replied. "Mmmmmm, youre sooo horny Erin !, but u know only bad girls wank, are you a bad girl Erin?". "yes !" she exclaimed, " good I want you to be a naughty girl". "im nearly there " she shrieked. He slowed down teasing her, "you want to cum dont you?" he said "god yes !" she said "i'll make you cum if you promise to do something slutty for me", "ok" she said desperately, "just fuck me hard, get me off, please!". He speeded up, I was masturbating to the rhythm of his balls slapping her ass, our orgasms hit us at the same time.

There was a squelch as he pulled his cock out, and said "right what are you going to do". "ok, i'll let you fuck me anally as long as youre careful, pass the baby oil", " put plenty on " she said. "ok now gently". They both moaned loudly as he entered her tight ass. He thrust into her for about ten seconds before he said "oh god, im gonna cum !" he speeded up and she was shouting for him to go easy, but he paid no heed, his orgasm was upon him. They both groaned together as he climaxed.

I moved away from the wall and finished myself off infront of the mirror. My orgasm was immense, I was so turned on. The good thing was I heard them fuck pretty much every night, after the first couple of times I told my boyfriend to come and listen, and before long we ended up making more noise than them. All I can say is I hope they enjoyed hearing us as much as we did them !.

In closing i'd like to add that this story is true, based on events from july 2002, please write and tell me how this story affected you, and Steve and Erin, f you read this, drop me a line !