Heart and Soul Ch. 01

Story Info
Two learn much about themselves through the unexpected.
4.5k words
4.39
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the dog days of summer and the heat and humidity were so high it was almost impossible to stay outside in the middle of the day. My daughter had one week before she was back off to college and we hadn't really spent any quality father daughter time. She was 19 and had a lot more important things to do than spend time with dad. I thought maybe a day at the beach might get her attention or maybe a day in the park looking at the alligators and observing the people might get her attention so I dangled the bait. She was about as interested as a fish would be in an airplane ride. If she was going to the beach it would be to flirt with boys and dad was not a lucrative asset. To the park she rolled her eyes.

Her friend Erika knocked on the door as she opened it and came bouncing in full of energy. Erika is a light red headed bombshell but had always been very down to earth and not what I expected from a girl that could bat her eyes and get anything she wanted. She had a good heart and was never selfish. She was a year younger than my daughter and had just graduated from high school and turned eighteen.

"Hi Erika," I said cheerily. "Rose and I were trying to find something for father and daughter to do her last weekend home."

"Why don't you go to the beach? Erika asked. Rose rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out. "Well, then," Eirka carried on without a pause, "remember that canoeing trip we took a couple of years ago, why don't you head out and camp Saturday night?"

Rose answered, "Only if he buys the beer and you come along."

"I don't want to horn in on your time..." Erika hesitated, "but it sounds like a lot of fun to me."

"I might be willing to let Rose drink beer with me here in the house when we aren't going anywhere but she is my daughter. What would your mother say and are you trying to get me locked up?"

"She is in Paris until September 13th and I told her I was spending this weekend with Rose. She need never know, and if we can get that place we had before there wasn't anybody that far back in the woods. It'll be fun. What do you think Rose?"

"Yea, sounds like a real party," Rose answered sarcastically, "but I really did want to spend some time with dad so what the hell?"

"If I go along with this," I said, already trying to justify my bad judgment to myself, "No drinking before or while we are driving or on the river, no more than a six pack for the weekend each."

"Three six packs? If we only get to drink in camp get two cases, one for Friday night and one for Saturday night."

"Well, I like the idea of two nights instead of one."

"We have to go early on Friday to be sure we get that place way back in the woods," Rose said.

"Ok, I will take Friday off. Let's get everything ready Thursday night and head out before the rush hour traffic. We can stop and eat somewhere after we are out of town. It is almost a six hour drive."

"Sounds good," Erika bubbled and took Rose by the hand giggling.

The girls took off upstairs to do whatever it is girls do when they hang out and I started fiddling with my aquarium. It wasn't long before I heard Rose say, "Damn it Erika, all weekend? Rick and I were planning to hang out. It is my last chance to go out with him before I am gone for three months."

"But your dad is so cool. He one of those really good dads. You are so lucky."

"He's my dad! He is not about to let me take a guy along. He only let you go because he likes red heads and you have boobs the size of Kansas."

"He has never once even acted like he notices them, besides my butt is my best asset."

"Trust me he's a boob man but it is my dad you're talking about, creepy."

"What's creepy about it? Just because he is your dad?"

"No, he is ... old!"

"Well I am looking forward to it. It will be like old times when we did that kind of thing all the time."

"Except he agreed to buy us beer! We will have fun, it was just not how I wanted to spend my last weekend at home."

By this point I was standing at the bottom of the stairs listening intently, just out of site of the girls.

Erika said, "he is working on the aquarium so I bet he has beer now. I am going to go get one."

"Don't push your luck. You don't want to make him change his mind about this weekend."

"You said he is a boob man. I am going to change clothes and put on the tiny pink shorts with a white tee shirt and no bra. He will give me a beer, maybe several."

"You are a shameless tease. Don't be mean to him."

"He probably will not look twice."

"I bet you give him a hard on. What are you gonna do then tease?"

"Wink at him and appreciate the compliment."

"Stop it. He'll be so embarrassed he'll sit down at his desk and hide it from you."

"Maybe but he will feel like a teenager again."

"Shhhhsh," Rose sighed.

Damn it. I was in nothing but gym shorts. If I had a supporter in the laundry I needed to put it on and ducked in the laundry room to check. No such luck. Oh, well, if she wants to see the old man aroused, about the only thing I could do was hide it so what the fuck. I had always looked the other way before but if she wanted to act like a woman, she was 18 so I would oblige and see how she handled it.

Three minutes later she came bouncing down the stairs and into my man cave where I keep the cooler. I made it a point of getting a fresh one out, popping the top, and taking a long slow drag. I expected her to be overtly flirting but she acted cool as a cucumber and asked if she could have a swig. I made eye contact and asked, "are you sure you're old enough?"

She looked down sheepishly and innocently asked, "What do you think?"

I held those pretty green eyes for a few seconds then slowly let my eyes drain down her body. Her soft skin, clean neck line, and small square shoulders were delightful but her breast were something else straining against the thin white material. Her areolas were almost three inches across. Her nipples were not excited but they were obviously big and protruded a little naturally. I couldn't help but notice they were damn near as big around as the cap on a bottle of dish soap and the memory of how sensitive every girl I had ever known with such large nipples sent a rush of testosterone through my body that made me shudder. (achew! I sneezed hard)

"Bless you"

I continued my slow visual exploration down her flat tummy and thin waist, to the slightly protruding bones of her pelvis. She giggled and rolled her hips forward just a little. She was not way skinny like so many girls her age. (achew! I sneezed hard again)

"Bless you."

She had just enough padding on her hips to balance her proportions. Reluctantly I brought my eyes back to hers. "You are definitely 100% woman." I said and opened the cooler and handed her a beer.

(achew! I sneezed harder the third time)

"Are you allergic to me?" she said as she reached to take it but I held it with both our hands around it and decided to keep it honest. "Far from it. I overheard you girls talking."

Erika blushed and turned her eyes away briefly but brought them back to mine and said, "I've always thought you were sexy. Rose thinks older men are creepy. I think boys are creepy," she blushed again, "I'm sorry, I did not mean to..."

"Shhhh," I whispered as I brushed the ice cold can across her left nipple.

"Ohh," she shrieked and jumped back. I popped the top and handed it to her.

"It works both ways. I will flirt with you but we don't want to mess friendships up, yours and mine or yours and Rose's." She nodded and winked then headed off up the stairs.

The next three days seemed to drag on for weeks. I had to work late Thursday so I could take Friday off. Barely made it by the beer store in time, and I went overboard and bought three cases. After all I can bring any we don't drink home, right? The girls had done the shopping and were old hands a camping so I knew they had everything packed and ready to load in the truck. Sure enough it was all in the garage, neatly lined up, stove, lanterns, tents, bed rolls, cooking box, etc. The lights were out and the house was dark, strange for 10:30. I thought they must have gone out, but just maybe they went to bed early as we planned so I tiptoed up the stairs without turning on the lights. I could see in the dim light from the power lights on the computer and stereo that Rose's door was closed and Erika was asleep on the sofa. That seemed strange as they usually sleep together. I wanted a Mountain Dew out of the little fridge beside the sofa so I quietly opened the door but it made a cracking sound as the seal broke. Erika turned and covered her lips.

"Rose was out with Rick last night. They partied late into the night and she was not feeling herself so I put her to bed but I was not ready to sleep."

"Hung over? I figured she was getting laid... sigh, not anything I can do about it, not that I want too. I just hope she makes good choices."

"She's fine. I haven't been able to get Monday evening off my mind."

"Me either."

"You're still in work clothes. Get comfortable and clean up then let's talk, please."

"Good idea. I will leave the bathroom door open, you can come in and sit in the bedroom if you want so we can still talk but close the door so as not to wake Rose."

"Mr. Wilson, did you just ask me to come to your bedroom?"

"Don't Mr. Wilson me."

Erika stifled a giggle as she closed the door and sat on the bed.

I splashed some hot water on my face, squeezed out a little shaving lotion and quickly rubbed it in my face. What was I thinking? I don't shave before going to bed. I was primping for Erika. She could not possibly want to see me shaving or naked.... But she was standing at the door.

"I always thought it a big turn on to watch a man shave. Do you mind?"

"Nah but I am about to get in the shower and the sight might be frightening."

"Ok, I'll go sit on the bed where I can't see when you finish shaving," she said with a mocking pout. She was completely behind the door frame with just her head looking in. I could see in the mirror that she really was mesmerized with my shaving so I made a big show of it. She seemed to relax a little and let half her body drift into view. She was in a long night shirt with no bra on and her nipple was just as big as I remembered only a little stiff with anticipation or excitement, or maybe she was just cold. I had to call it before I cut myself.

Playfully I turned toward her and shooed her out of the bathroom. I took one of those guy thirty-two second showers and was out and in my gym shorts and tee shirt in seconds.

I walked out brushing my hair and Erika gave a very soft whistle. I didn't believe it but it was exhilarating. She was on my big king size bed with all the numerous pillows and bolsters stacked against the back so she was sitting and it was obvious she had made a space for me next to her. I said, "wouldn't you feel more comfortable in the game room or downstairs?"

"This is fine. We can talk quietly and Rose will never hear. Turn the lights down please."

I settled in beside her, not sure what I should say or do next. Her scent and beauty and obvious openness and trust had me dizzy with male hormones and I wanted to take her like a wild beast, but she had always been the girl in my trust and it seemed like a kind of violation to let her see what she was doing to me. What should I say? The silence was heavy in the air. It was then I realized she was having the same kinds of trepidations. Was I going to help her through and push her away, or help her through and make love with her?

"Erika, we are sitting here because I imagine what happened Monday evening has you as full of butterflies and confusion as I."

"Yea. I was going to tease you alright. Maybe they would say I have had a crush but it was an exciting game to see if I could turn you on. You did not hide that I did because you would never look at a little girl the way you looked at me. You've never looked at me that way before."

"That probably was not fair. At first I was just enjoying the view but then my hormones hit me like a flood. That is why I started sneezing."

"I don't understand?"

"Ever since I was a teenager I have sneezed like that. It is like my testosterone hits my body hard and I can't help it. Usually it just a little hold back but three sneezes that hard in a row is a wow thing. It was both a huge compliment and a warning to me."

There was a long silence as she took that in. Then she snuggled a little closer and said, "you keep it really cold in here. Do you sleep better that way or is it just so I will snuggle?"

"I love to sleep in the cold but I can turn it down if it will make you snuggle."

She purred and said, "I have wanted to snuggle ever since. When you brushed the beer can across my nipple I..."

"If we do not get out of this bed now you know where this is going to lead Erika?" (ackew!)

"Yes. Be gentle with me. I've only tried it a couple of times and it hurt."

I pulled her close and gently kissed her cheeks. She turned her lips to me with a trembling passion. I gently rolled her full lips between mine and let the tiniest tip of my tongue touch her lip. She responded by opening her mouth and offering me her tongue. Our kiss molded together with a burning passion like warm candle wax building into a hot pool. It was long and slow and deep. It was a kiss of passion but a kiss of love as well because I had loved this woman since she was a girl and she was making it clear it went both ways. Her passion was so powerful I knew I could not stop this stampede if I wanted too. All I wanted to do was prolong it and build her passion so high she would never forget this night. My cock was so hard already it was pulsing. I wanted to set it free but she had to take it, to show me her need.

Our kiss finally broke and we stared into each other's eyes. It was the best kiss I had experienced maybe ever but how do you tell a woman that and it not sound like a line? Erika whispered, "I wish I had waited."

"Waited for what?"

"So you could be the first. I felt your heart."

(achew, ACHEW)

I kissed her again, just a brush that confirmed what she knew. She was lying on her left side pressed against me, me on my right. I slowly brought my hand down from her head where I had been gently holding her mouth to mine. I deliberately brushed across her shoulder and slid my open hand over her nipple, making sure just to touch the tip. She shuddered and I slowly dragged my hand round in circles touching just the tip. I felt her passion building and increased the pressure until I was holding her large firm breast in my hand and caressing her, building her pleasure and my excitement with every moment.

I stopped and gently set her up so I could pull her night shirt off over her head. It was so long she was sitting on it but helped get it loose and held her arms high for me to remove it. I bunched it up and pulled it in a gather to her wrist high above her head and held her that way. I looked into her beautiful green eyes and said nothing, she knew she was about to be taken. We kissed again, long and passionate, but with more purpose. I held her wrist above her head and ravaged first one breast then the other with my hot tongue like lava on her supple skin. She trembled and moaned and struggled as her energy began to well up like a wild cat.

I let her go and she came at me kissing and pulling me closer, now nothing held back. She still had not taken my cock so I suspected inexperience and said softly, kindly, but forcefully, "Erika, suck me."

She stopped, looked at me with big wide eyes, and as if some switch was flipped, "OK!" She could not contain her excitement and exuberant enthusiasm.

I couldn't take it anymore and ripped my gym shorts and tee shirt off. She fumbled for my cock and I pushed her toward it. "Take it in your mouth now honey, please." She immediately plunged about two inches into her mouth and started lashing me with her tongue. She was on her hands and knees and her huge breast were capped by hard protruding nipples that were the biggest I have ever seen. What I knew from experience was true, thick means sensitive and I was making her purr pulling on them while she sucked me. It felt great but I wanted her to enjoy it and it to turn her on so it took me a few minutes to relax and let her have her way with me. Once I knew she loved it I made it a point of showing her where to touch me to feel how intense the pleasure was as it flowed through me.

I rested my hand on her head and felt her take me. I gently stroked and when she took me in deep I held her firmly and pushed into her eager mouth. I never held her against her will or forced her but I made sure she knew how good she was making me feel.

When I could feel she was tiring I made her stop and started kissing, stroking, and licking her. First a kiss on the lips but not too intense because her mouth had to be tired, but enough to let her know I loved her, and to show her how wonderful what she had just given was. My kisses started down her neck. My hands stroked the tight spots on her muscles as I moved lower, but only my mouth found her nipples. This time she gently held my head and pressed my mouth into her bosom. I drank in every little couture of her almost perfectly round areolas, every McKenzie gland around the rim, and rolled her huge nipples between my lips while I explored every dormant milk duct with the tip of my tongue. She moaned a little more intensely from deeper inside and cradled my head so my mouth was comfortably on her nipple. I took the breast I was working on in both my hands and held her as her moans almost became a low hum. I slipped one hand to her other nipple and used my fingers to simulate the motion my mouth was performing on her left breast. Then quickly I switched and replaced my hand with my hot, wet mouth. As I pulled my mouth away for the swap I made sure to leave her nipple very wet so my fingers would slide seductively in place of my tongue. Her nipples were so sensitive I lingered until the intensity of her pleasure seemed to reach a sustained, almost orgasmic high. I felt it in the tightness in her chest, the way she arched her pubic bone forward, the way she trembled as she held me close. I did not take long moving between her legs.

Sometimes long and slow is right, but this time she was ready, needed more, and had no idea what she needed or was about to recieve. I sensed I was taking her to a new place. I lifted her hips and slid a pillow under them. She opened her legs and offered me her pussy for the first time. I placed my hands on her butt and lowered my face to her closely trimmed mound. Her aroma was sweet and had that musk that no man can resist. I knew before my tongue came in contact with her pink skin she would be the sweetest woman I had ever tasted. She was creaming so much it was already draining down her right leg from when she was lying on her side and there was a stream of cream from her pussy to the bed. I did not waste time. Her pussy was beautiful with her clit just hidden in a round pink roll of wet woman flesh. I stroked the tip where her clit was hiding with the tip of my tongue and she had her first little orgasm. I worked it between my lips and slid my tongue all around. I knew the spot already but I wanted her rhythm, to catch her and slowly I did. I had my hands open against her legs or butt, occasionally her tummy. I was savoring her aroma and the taste of her buttery pussy. The pleasure in her body had me drunk with excitement. My touch was so I understood and could fully enjoy exactly what I was doing to her. I knew precisely where her crescendo was, how fast, how hard she needed to be sucked. She rolled her hips forward to meet my tongue. She was holding nothing back and in that instant I knew my love for the little girl was now love for a woman; even as I took her body I realized she owned my heart.

12