Heart of a Demon Ch. 03

Story Info
Her incubus master shows her the local flora.
3.1k words
4.58
60.8k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This work of erotic fiction depicts consensual sex acts involving witchcraft, demons, plant sex, and sadomasochism. If such things make you uncomfortable, I would advise you not to continue reading. This story is not intended as relationship advice and the sex acts within are not guaranteed to be safe. Do not act out anything you read here unless you and your partner are both comfortable doing so, and you have done all necessary research to ensure your safety.

*

After two hours, Lara awoke with her arms curled around her lover. The demon looked almost innocent with his eyes closed and that peaceful smile across his lips. Of course she knew that demons didn't actually sleep. "Don't you get bored lying there for such a long time?" Lara questioned groggily.

"Not when I'm holding you, kitten."

"Aw," she kissed his cheek, "that's so sweet—corny, but sweet."

"No, seriously: it's the nature of my species. We like to stay near our mates after feeding."

Her stomach gurgled, "Speaking of 'feeding', do you have any human food around here?"

"I'm sure we can find you something," Devicarth smiled warmly.

As Lara climbed out of bed, her aching body reminded her of the passion they had shared a few hours earlier. However, as she moved, the pain started to become more annoying than erotic. Devicarth noticed the stiffness in her gait, "Here, let me make you more comfortable."

His hand began to glow an eerie red color as he placed it over her heart. Under the soothing ripple of healing magic, the bruises melted from Lara's cream colored skin. "There you go," he grinned, "Now it will be all the easier when I want to mark you again later."

Now that she could walk comfortably, Devicarth led her through the winding caverns of his domain. Lara marveled at the beautifully carved walls while she followed her lover. Suddenly, a feline growl echoed through the passage. Lara turned just in time to see a crimson wildcat bounding toward them from a side tunnel. From her studies, she instantly recognized the panther-like creature as a hellcat.

"Hostis tibi noceo!" Lara screamed, a bolt of white hot energy crackling from her palms.

"Lara, stop!" Devicarth grabbed her arm and made the beam miss its mark. "Sorry, I should have warned you. This hellcat is my pet. Bastet, say hello to Lara."

The amber eyed feline slinked over to Lara, and purred as she stroked its soft fur.

"She's beautiful," Lara marveled, able to get a good look now that she wasn't afraid of being mauled.

"I found Bastet while I was hunting one time. I could sense that she was like me: a demon with a soul. I couldn't kill her so I decided to keep and tame her," the incubus explained.

"You were hunting? What for?" Lara wondered.

"Well, without a pretty human girl like you to drain, I had to get energy from eating the meat of infernal beasts. Plus," he leered sensually, "Where do you think I get the leather for whips and riding crops."

A flutter of lust rose through Lara, but her response was preempted by a growl from her stomach.

Sympathetic to her hunger, Devicarth gestured to the feline, "I know a lovely place for picnic if you're up for a ride."

"You can ride a hellcat?"

"Sure, she's well trained. Bastet, fetch your saddle." With an obedient 'maow', Bastet padded backing to her lair, her arrow shaped tail flicking behind her. The fiery feline soon emerged with a saddle in her jaws.

Noticing that it was large enough to seat two people, Lara remarked, "I see you were prepared for me."

"I am an incubus, my dear," he cupped her pointed chin affectionately; "I've been searching for my mate for quite a while." With the joy of finally having found his soul mate, the demon seized her in his arms and kissed her so passionately that she almost felt dizzy.

Once Lara had finished swooning, Devicarth attached the saddle and mounted the horse-sized feline.

"Gee Devi," Lara snickered, "you really ARE good at riding pussies."

"Cheeky little thing. Are you looking to get spanked?"

"Yes, please!" Lara beamed a wide grin.

He smiled knowingly, "Just get on the hellcat."

"Yes, Master."

She perched herself on the back end of the saddle. It was soft, cushioned to protect their naked bodies.

Just then Lara realized, "Are we going outside naked!?"

"A little shy, are we now?" he teased, "Don't worry; there's no one around for miles. No other demon would dare stray into my territory."

Consoled, Lara allowed Devicarth to drive them out of the winding cavern. She gasped in awe at the view outside. She read about the lower planes in books so Lara did have some idea of what hell would be like. However, she never expected the scene to have such beauty in its alien-ness. The sky, containing no sun, glowed equally in all directions with pale, swirling shades of green, blue, and purple. Exotic infernal plants grew everywhere with twisted spires and thorny vines, unhindered by the seemingly infertile bluish ash that covered the ground in place of soil. There was even the occasional flower, tinted blood red or deep violet.

"Wow," Lara gasped, "It's beautiful."

"Welcome home, baby," he smiled as he continued to guide the feline.

At one point, they crossed a plain with few trees and Lara could see spurts of lava at the horizon. "Is that the famous lake of fire?" she asked.

"Yes, I'll take you there sometime; when you're strong enough to withstand the flames."

They strolled for a long while before arriving at cozy nook, forested on three sides. As Devicarth motioned for her to dismount, Lara noticed the babbling sound of a nearby stream behind the trees. But when she squeezed through the clearing to get a drink, she saw that the fluid was a rich crimson and smelled of copper.

She turned to Devicarth who had followed her, "I've heard that hell ran with rivers of blood, but I always thought it was a rumor."

"Well, it's not really blood," he explained, "The water is just filled with an algae species that uses iron carrying proteins. It's an important nutrition source for demons. Though...," he added with a grin, "The blood of a young woman is so much sweeter." With one swift motion he pulled her toward him, seized her neck in his mouth and pierced her, vampire-style. She closed her eyes and purred at the feel of his tongue on her bleeding neck.

"Mmm...bite me."

It left her dazed when he pulled away, more from his intoxicating touch than the minor blood-loss; she barely remembered to cast a healing spell on the wound. It was only when her stomach growled that she snapped out of it.

"You said there was some fruit I could eat around here?"

"Yes," Devicarth led her back to the clearing. Bastet had wandered off to chase some imps but the pair was glad for the privacy. The incubus pointed out a tree with ripe, black fruits weighing down the branches. Tentatively, Lara bit into one. Though the infernal juices burned her mouth a bit, the flavor was sweet giving an effect similar to spicy cinnamon candy. She gulped down quite a few before noticing that her master hadn't eaten.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"I've already had my breakfast, remember...." He slipped a finger into her folds, and licked off the lingering juices.

She giggled, "Stop it; you'll make me choke!"

"Come to think of it, I could use little dessert—of the cream filled variety."

He lunged at her but the pretty girl just managed to wriggle from his hands. Struggling to her feet, she scampered off into an open clearing. Devicarth paused to admire the nude, frolicking beauty before chasing after her. With his supernatural speed, the demon darted in front of her in the blink of an eye. He held up a hand with a wicked smirk. Tiny flickers of lightning crackled between his clawed finger tips.

"Now then, a good slave never tries to escape her captor. You don't want to be punished, do you?"

She grinned a defiant smile that said 'Hell yes!' and darted off in a different direction. Of course, he captured her effortlessly and held her in his firm grasp.

"What a bad, naughty slave you are. I'm going to enjoy making you suffer." With deceptive gentleness, he caressed her neck up and down. Then, giving no warning, he shot a bolt of electricity through his hand, ripping delighted shrieks from the little masochist. She struggled helplessly as the cruel demon shocked her back, her legs, her succulent breast...Zap! Zap! ZAP!

"Aah! Yes! Torture MEEEE-AAH!"

The shocks seemed to travel straight to her pussy to trigger the most wonderful pain-induced orgasms.

"That's right, slave, feel it! Your body belongs to me!" He drank in her pleasure-pain as if it were milk and honey. The incubus didn't stop until she was gasping for air. Allowing Lara to catch her breath, he paused, "Have you learned your lesson now, my little pain toy?"

"No." her eyes sparkled wickedly.

"Well, in that case..." he pressed his hands into her chest and stomach, pinning her to the ground. Though ever cautious not to approach his lover's limits, he sent an even stronger bolt arcing through her willing body.

"OH, YES!!" she wailed as she arched upward into her master's electrified claws. An unbelievable orgasm tore through her body and the electrifying sensations mingled in her soul. She was held on the peak of ecstasy for several seconds before she collapsed, drained. Devicarth stopped the current, but still held her pinned. She knew what he wanted to hear.

"Okay. ...You win," she panted, "I'll be a good girl."

"Yes, I know you will," the demon's voice mingled mock superiority with sincere tenderness. For a few minutes, he cradled Lara, feeding her fruit until she regained some strength.

"Did you enjoy your punishment?" he asked, stroking the sand out of her hair.

"Yes, very much," she sighed contentedly, "You were amazing."

"You weren't bad yourself. Although...," he pondered, "I don't think you've quite made up for being such a naughty girl."

Her ears pricked, "What did you have in mind, Master?"

"I want you to pick me some flowers."

"Flowers?"

"You dare question your demon overlord?" he arched an eyebrow.

Lara thought of defying him—and taking more 'punishment'—but he seemed genuinely to want her to pick flowers. "No, my lord, you will have as many flowers as you desire."

"That's what I thought."

Stretching to her feet, Lara sauntered over to the only flower patch nearby. She tugged on a lovely deep purple one, but it simply wouldn't come loose. In confusion, she glanced at Devicarth whose grin was positively wicked.

"Why are you smi- oof!" as she tried to step forward, her foot caught on a vine. She tried to shake it loose but she quickly realized, not only was the tendril stuck but it was moving! The nearby tree swiftly coiled its vines up each leg and around her body. She could scarcely try to untangle herself before the plant encircled her arms, binding them behind her. She was trapped. Lara felt utterly helpless as the demonic plant lifted her a foot off the ground. Devicarth strutted over and chuckled.

She glared at him with mock anger, "You evil bastard."

"Aw, you're too kind, but complements won't save you now, sweetie," he taunted, stroking her cheek, "You see, incubi aren't the only things that feed from the lust of pretty girls. This delightful plant lures women with its flowers, and then when they're nicely trapped...well, you'll find out soon enough"

Lara squirmed against the soft but unyielding cocoon.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you. The eros tree has quite a talent for making its prey cooperate."

As she struggled, she felt a slippery fluid against her skin. Lara realized that it was, not sweat, but a soothing balm made by the plant.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he absently rubbed some between his fingers, "but this sap is more than a moisturizer; to women it's also a powerful-"

"Oh!" Lara interrupted as a surge of lust flooded her brain. "-aphrodisiac."

Any remaining exhaustion evaporated from her body; she needed to be fucked, now! As though it understood, a thick, winding tendril slithered up her leg to probe her moistening twat. Lara used the little mobility she had left to part her thighs in surrender. The vine surged deep into her core...and then stopped. Futilely trying to wriggle the vine to her clit, the captive woman turned wide, longing eyes at her master. "Why did it stop?" she whimpered.

"Now, now, we can't let the plant life have all the fun, can we? I stunned that silly tree so that I could enjoy you first. Besides," he sneered, "you're so cute when you're in torment."

Yanking her collar, he angled her horizontally, her mouth just level with his now-erect rod. As she was moved, the thick stalk in her womb shifted tantalizingly only to keep her wanting. All she could do was take the stiff phallus into her mouth. Lara swirled and lapped her tongue as if her life depended on it. The cruel demon could feel her pleading desperation in every lick. And it felt good. Soon, he bucked, ramming his entire length down Lara's throat. Her head and body were so thoroughly ensnared by the grasping plant that she had no room to resist. Gagged on his massive demon's tool, the captive cum-slut could barely endure. Yet the incubus ravaged her mouth only to leave her other hole aching in unbearable lust. Finally, he gushed his creamy nectar down her throat. Lara eagerly swallowed every drop and lapped at his rod for more.

"Mmm, that's it. My slave is a thirsty little cocksucker isn't she?"

"Oh yes, Master. I'm a dirty little whore who just loves to drink up all of your cum!"

"Filthy slut," he scolded, "you deserve to be used by this plant."

Devicarth finally reversed the spell that kept the vine from abusing her cream-soaked hole. Rearing up on its roots, the plant lifted Lara to the sky, all the while coiling ever more of its verdant tentacles over her body. Thick vines squeezed around her breasts; thinner ones threaded around her now erect nipples. Even her toes and fingertips became entangled in wet, wormy tendrils. Every inch of skin was massaged by writhing vines and dripping with their slimy love drug.

The vine inside her slipped deeper through her swollen lips. It squirmed against her walls and slithered wildly against her dripping pink flesh. Stretching and tugging at her womb, the plant made her squeal with delicious, unnatural sensations. And, if that wasn't enough, a wire-thin tendril wrapped itself slowly around her little clit. While the larger vine continued to fuck her cunt, the small one rubbed and squeezed her pink bud until she howled, "Yes!! Give it to me! Fuck me...fuck me, you big, green dildo!"

Lara's shriek gave the eros tree a perfect opportunity to jam a vine straight down her throat. The plant's ooze tasted sweet and vaguely fruity on her tongue but she didn't have much opportunity to savor it. Soon, yet another vine began to probe her asshole, moistening it in order to-

"Umph!" she groaned through the tentacle in her mouth as a third invader surged up her behind. As the tentacles outside her body continued to writhe and squeeze, the plant fucked her ravenously in every hole. It pounded so deep she could almost swear they met somewhere in her stomach. All the while, that little tendril kept torturing her clit. It repeatedly pulled back, unwinding like thread on a spool only to coil around her pink nub once more. In between, it would sometimes become a little green whip and snap at her most tender bud. Or it would squeeze her clit in an unbearable milking motion.

The sensations combined to drive her thoroughly insane. Every nerve in her body—inside and out, erogenous and not—was rubbed to ecstasy by this cruel and wonderful plant. It was as though her whole body erupted in white-hot orgasm. The stalk in her pussy lapped at her walls and drank up her cum as fast as she could produce it. Just when she thought there was no more left in her body, the plant seemed to have an orgasm of its own! Each vine ejaculated buckets of its aphrodisiac lubricant, flooding her insides and drenching her skin. She wasn't sure whether it was because of the chemical or just idea of being soaked with filthy plant cum, but Lara felt yet another orgasm overwhelm her body. She 'watered' the eros tree until she literally couldn't cum anymore; at which point, the plant instantly withdrew and tossed her aside like a used up fuck doll.

Of course, Devicarth was there to catch her, "You looked like you were having fun."

"...Yeah," she panted, "You were here all this time?"

"What kind of question is that?" he pouted jokingly, "Tsk, tsk, I let you have one little gardening project and you forget I exist..."

Lara giggled, which caused her to cough up some of the plant's slime.

"No," Devicarth commanded as he covered her mouth, "I want you to swallow it—every last drop."

Obediently, she choked down all of the thick ooze. "All gone," she grinned childishly and stuck out her tongue.

"Good girl," he traced a finger over her cheek, "You're a cum-slut for plants, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master. I'm whatever kind of slut you want me to be."

"Filthy little thing. Look at you; you have scum in your hair and slime running down your leg. Well, we'd better get home so I can clean you up."

He let out a shrill whistle to summon Bastet. Within seconds, the hellcat came bounding out of the forest. As she licked imp blood off her claws, Devicarth adjusted her saddle which had been jostled out of place. He commanded his feline mount to her feet so the two lovers could ride back to their lair. Lara clung wearily to her master all the way home.

Back in the cave, the demon guided Lara into a low chamber where unholy water bubbled from a natural hot spring. Together they bathed in the infernal warmth. Devicarth tenderly combed the bits of plant cum out of his lover's hair. They toweled each other off and snuggled on the way to the bedroom. But when they got there Lara noticed something; "Was that paper there when we left?"

Devicarth lifted the envelope from the ottoman, "It's a letter for you—from someone named Mellia."

To be continued...